i,d like something to eat改为一般疑问句改为陈述句

改为一般疑问句1.I’d like to go to the cinema with you.2.These animals eat grass.3.She often has lunch at home.4.He often reads novels after classes.5.Tom is having a party now?6.He has to go to bed at 22:00 7.We can arrive in Beijing at 11:35 8.Tom is reading some books 9.You are always forgetting important things.1.______ ______ _______ to go to the cinema with___?2.______ these animals _______ ________ 3._______she often ______ ____ at home?4._____ he _____ ______ novels after classes?5.______ Tom _____ a party now.6._____he_______ to go to bed at 22:00?7._____ we______in Beijing at 11:35 8._______ Tom_________ _________ books?9.______ _________ _______ forgetting important things?
1.Would you like to go to the cinema with me?2.Do these animals eat grass?3.Does she often have lunch at home?4.Does he often read novels after classes?5.Is Tom having a party now?6.Does he have to go to bed at 22:00?7.Can we arrive in Beijing at 11:35?8.Is Tom reading any books?9.Are you always forgetting important things?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.(Would you like )
to go to the cinema with(me ) ? 2.(Do )
animals(eat grass ) ? 3.( Does ) she often ( have lunch)
4.( Does )
he ( often read ) novels
1. Would you like.... me?2. Does.... eat grass?3. Does... have lunch4. Does... often read5. Is... having6. Does he have7. Can we arrive8. Is Tom reading any9. Are you always
1.Would you like me2.Do
eat grass?3.Does have lunch4.Does often read5.Is having6.Does have7.Can arrive8.Is reading any9.Am I always
扫描下载二维码用I`d like to``````问,那它的一般疑问句是什么?(重金报答)
pvSL34ZP71
一般疑问句问:Would you like to ...答:I'd like to...特殊疑问句问:What would you like to do?答:I'd like to...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一般疑问句问:Would you like to ...?答:I'd like to...
扫描下载二维码I would like something to eat(给为否定句) I would like to drink some coffee(给为一般疑问句)
flower0060
I wouldn't like something to eat.Would you like drink some coffee?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I wouldn't like somthing to eat.
Would you like to drink some coffee?
答案为:I woudn't like anything to eat . 疑问句中some 改为anyWould you like to drink some coffee?
i I would not like something to eatwould you like to drink some coffee?
扫描下载二维码百度文库-信息提示
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对不起,该文档已被删除,无法查看
4秒后,自动返回首页like something to
想吃点什么
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
想要吃些什么。如I'd like something to eat,意思是:我想吃点儿东西。手机手打,望采纳!
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 something to eat 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信