加载C:/WINDOWS/sustem32/icno.dll时出错,拒绝访问度娘是什么意思思?应该怎么处理?

windows 7 - How can I fix WOW64.dll error - Super User
to customize your list.
Super User is a question and answer site for computer enthusiasts and power users. J it only takes a minute:
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
My system sh
C:\Windows\system32\wow64.dll is either not designed to run on
windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again
using the original installation media or contact your system
administrator or the software vendor for support.
This message appears when trying to open all programs, internet explorer, windows live, office suite programs etc.
How can I fix this?
16.7k32868
I started experiencing the WOW64.DLL error when my Windows updates failed. I spent a total of 9 hours battling this issue as no application or internet browser launched causing more frustration. I finally resolved this issue with the following steps:
Procure a copy of WOW64.DLL located at C:\Windows\System32 from a different Windows 7 PC (I used a friend's PC). Copy it to a USB drive.
Restart your PC in Safe Mode (press the F8 key during the boot process).
Navigate to C:\Windows\System32, right-click on Wow64.dll and select Properties.
Within the Wow64.dll Properties window, go to the Security tab and click on Advanced.
Go to the Owner tab and change the Owner to Administrators (the current owner normally would be TrustedInstaller). Alternatively, this can also be achieved using an elevated Command Prompt:
Within the elevated Command Prompt, navigate to C:\Windows\System32
Enter the following command:
TAKEOWN /F WOW64.DLL
You should receive a confirmation message saying "SUCCESS: The file (or folder): "filename" now owned by user "Computer Name\User name"."
Upon success, enter the following command:
ICACLS WOW64.DLL /grant administrators:F
Delete or move your current Wow64.dll to a different folder.
Copy the external copy of Wow64.dll (from step 1 above) to your system's C:\Windows\System32 folder.
Restart your PC normally.
These steps resolved my issue.
16.9k115775
Try using opening the command prompt with administrative privileges and run
sfc /scannow
I had the same issue and all of provided instructions did not work. What worked for me is to finish all the updates.
This is an excerpt from this .
Windows Live Media have these four dll'
C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll C:\Windows\System32\wow64.dll
C:\Windows\System32\wow64win.dll C:\Windows\System32\wow64cpu.dll
Manually register the dependent .dll files for this error and see if this resolves the issue.
To do this, click the Start ORB / in the Search Line Type Command / Right Click on the Command Prompt from the programs list / Select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.
In the command prompt type regsvr32 /s ntdll.dll and hit enter,
then regsvr32 /s wow64.dll and hit enter,
then regsvr32 /s wow64win.dll and hit enter,
then regsvr32 /s wow64cpu.dll and hit enter.
You've not answered whether Windows works normally in Safe Mode. It is recommended you try as @pincopallino suggests to run sfc /scannow while in Safe Mode. After that, try uninstalling Windows Live Essentials and reinstall it.
If you are still having trouble after that, you may want to do a factory recovery to start from a fresh install of Windows.
16.7k32868
to answer this question.
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Super User works best with JavaScript enabled出现不能打开要写入的文件 C:WINDOWS\\system32\\shdocic.dll_百度知道
出现不能打开要写入的文件 C:WINDOWS\\system32\\shdocic.dll
WINDOWS\br&\&#92!请高手解决;system32\ 怎么回事啊;br&gt.dll&lt?& 急!!安装孤胆枪手2简体中文版时出现不能打开要写入的文件 C
提问者采纳
br& 开始→运行→输入“regedit”→确定→打开注册表编辑器找到以下位置 删除含某某dll相应键值你好;br&br& &lt:****出错找不到指定文件)我利用搜索功能看了上所有回答基本上都差不多所以我整理了下大致归纳为下面这些希望有这种问题朋友在发贴前先看看此贴如果所说这些思路方法还不能解决您问题您可以再发贴寻求帮助谢谢;br&br&br&br&br& 看看这些对你是否有帮助; & &lt、关闭启动法& 2!~~& & 其它&br& 开始菜单→运行→输入“msconfig”→确定→打开系统配置实用→点击”启动”选项卡→在命令里找到含该某某dll那项(或没用启动项)把前边勾去掉然后确定重启计算机&lt:进安全模式用360安全卫士清理垃圾文件& 1;br&gt:& 在注册表编辑器中→菜单栏→编辑→查找→输入某某dll→搜索→删除查找到对应项目可能不止个可以直接按f3键查找下个& 2;br& &lt!&br&br&br& &br& &br&;br&br& &br& &br& 总会时不时在论坛看到有人发贴问这些问题(加载c:去下载个DLL(或到其它计算机上复制份)覆盖它&br&gt: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run&lt、注册表法& &lt
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
system32的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁出现不能打开要写入的文件 C:WINDOWS\system32\shdocic.dll_百度知道
出现不能打开要写入的文件 C:WINDOWS\system32\shdocic.dll
急;shdocic!!请高手解决:WINDOWS&#92!.dll怎么回事啊;system32&#92安装孤胆枪手2简体中文版时出现不能打开要写入的文件 C
提问者采纳
总会时不时在论坛看到有人发贴问这些问题(加载c:进安全模式用360安全卫士清理垃圾文件
2、关闭启动法
开始菜单→运行→输入“msconfig”→确定→打开系统配置实用→点击”启动”选项卡→在命令里找到含该某某dll那项(或没用启动项)把前边勾去掉然后确定重启计算机
2: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
在注册表编辑器中→菜单栏→编辑→查找→输入某某dll→搜索→删除查找到对应项目可能不止个可以直接按f3键查找下个
1你好:****出错找不到指定文件)我利用搜索功能看了上所有回答基本上都差不多所以我整理了下大致归纳为下面这些希望有这种问题朋友在发贴前先看看此贴如果所说这些思路方法还不能解决您问题您可以再发贴寻求帮助谢谢!看看这些对你是否有帮助、注册表法
开始→运行→输入“regedit”→确定→打开注册表编辑器找到以下位置 删除含某某dll相应键值!~~
提问者评价
很感谢你哈,呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
system32的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁加载C:/WINDOWS/sustem32/icno.dll时出错,拒绝访问是什么意思?应该怎么处理?_百度知道
加载C:/WINDOWS/sustem32/icno.dll时出错,拒绝访问是什么意思?应该怎么处理?
开机的时候出现了这样的字幕,请问这是什么原因?该怎么样处理,但是点了确定可以进入电脑,也不影响什么程序
,请恢复注册表,然后1。
注意,然后回车 2。 注,看看系统有没有问题,以免误操作后及时恢复.exe”在所有登陆项“全部”里查找 “icno。 (【sql1981】原创答案,如果确认。 5,然后再按F3键-删除,如果出现了其它严重问题!)【注意】注册表如果也没找到的话请用下面的方法,直到提示“完成注册表搜索”为止,右键点删除.dll在的文件不管它边上还写没写别的(如.dll”和所有“找不到,然后输入“icno”.dll。恢复的方法是,开始-运行-输入,选择“我的电脑”,然后点击“文件”-“导出”-随便起个名字点“保存”!” 4:结果出来后要看后面的数值部分, 下载安装后运行“autoruns:regedit,找到你刚才保存的文件.dll文件,未通知原作者严禁复制本答案:sql1981,按F3键,都要删除.DLL文件(特别注意)”项目!,然后选择“允许导入”即可,选择“我的电脑”。 3.。这样做的目的是备份一下注册表,重新启动计算机,只要有icno,找到后一定要核对是不是icno,load),双击它! 下载AUTORUNS(启动项目查看器),不能光看文件名称:icno,点击“查找下一个”开始--运行--msconfig--启动--找到和你说的类似的选项icno--取消勾--确定,引用请说明原作者,对该项点“右键”选“删除”
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
损坏的NTFS卷以及有问题的硬件(比如、显存).卸掉所有的新近安装的硬件. 4.尤其是内存检查,如果这是一次全新安装、不兼容的软件(主要是远程控制和杀毒软件).禁用或卸载所有的反病毒程序:PCI插卡本身已损坏)等都会引发这个错误.运行由计算机制造商提供的所有系统诊断软件. ◇解决方案. 3,获得可能需要的任何Windows更新或驱动程序错误分析、二级缓存. 2: 1:有问题的内存(包括屋里内存. 5.检查是否正确安装了所有新硬件或软件,请与硬件或软件制造商联系.禁用BIOS内存选项
这么大的脾气
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 度娘是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信