推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Modi to visit China in May - Newspaper -
Dear reader, online ads enable us to deliver the journalism you value. Please support us by taking a moment to
Dear reader, online ads enable us to deliver the journalism you value. Please support us by taking a moment to
Your Name:
Recipient Email:
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. — AP/File
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi would visit China in May, Indian foreign minister said on Sunday during her own three-day visit to Beijing.
“Mr Modi is going to come in May. I will give them dates today. This is a preparatory visit,” Sushma Swaraj told Indian reporters in Beijing, according to the Press Trust of India news agency.
PTI said Chinese President Xi Jinping was expected to take Mr Modi to his home province of Shaanxi to repay the hospitality he received in the Indian premier’s home state last September.Published in Dawn February 2nd , 2015On a mobile phone? Get the Dawn Mobile App:
DAWN_VIDEO - /1029551/DAWN-RM-1x1
Most Popular
TODAY ON IMAGES
LARGE_RECTANGLE_BOTTOM - /1029551/Dawn_ASA_Unit_670x280
DAWN_MREC_DESKTOP_300x250_TOP - /1029551/DAWN-MREC-DESKTOP-300x250-TOP
Top Authors
Over last 3 days
FOUR months ago, the Panama Papers bombshell dropped and threatened political chaos in the country. In the...
AS the government falls behind in its responsibility to rehabilitate and secure internally displaced communities in...
THE traffic chaos in many of Pakistan’s cities has by now reached legendary proportions. Such is the tangle that ...
Oped Writers
POPULAR OPED WRITERS
Over Last 3 Days
Front Page
International
Sunday Magazine
Books & Authors
Business & Finance
Young World
Top Reads Today
DAWN-MREC-DESKTOP-300x250-2 - /1029551/DAWN-MREC-DESKTOP-300x250-2CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
If I Had a Million&()
A dying tycoon gives million-dollar windfalls to eight people picked from the city directory.
Directors:
(uncredited),
(uncredited)
(based on a story by) (as Robert D. Andrews),
Here's a salute to the memorable females behind all those unforgettable laughs in primetime.
Related News
AM, +08:00
26 January
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 30 titles
created 07&Sep&2011
a list of 26 titles
created 01&Feb&2012
a list of 29 titles
created 22&Nov&2013
a list of 45 titles
created 08&Feb&2015
a list of 32 titles
created 08&Jul&2015
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
If I Had a Million
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
The daughter of a penniless marquis teaches her multi-millionaire fiancé a lesson, after learning he has had 7 previous wives.
Ernst Lubitsch
Claudette Colbert,
Gary Cooper,
Edward Everett Horton
Woman and her husband take separate vacations, and she falls in love with another man.
Ernst Lubitsch
Marlene Dietrich,
Herbert Marshall,
Melvyn Douglas
An unhappily married couple try to come between a happy one.
Directors:
Ernst Lubitsch,
George Cukor
Maurice Chevalier,
Jeanette MacDonald,
Genevieve Tobin
A former intelligence officer is tasked by the heir to the Gleneyre estate to investigate the unusual deaths of a disparate group of eleven men on a list.
John Huston
Kirk Douglas,
Robert Mitchum,
Tony Curtis
A small country on the verge of bankruptcy is persuaded to enter the 1932 Los Angeles Olympics as a means of raising money. Either a masterpiece of absurdity or a triumph of satire, ...
Edward F. Cline
Jack Oakie,
W.C. Fields,
Andy Clyde
A good-natured saddle tramp traveling with his sidekick, is mistaken for a ruthless outlaw with a price on his head.
Stuart Heisler
Gary Cooper,
Loretta Young,
William Demarest
A woman cannot decide between two men who love her, and the trio agree to try living together in a platonic friendly relationship.
Ernst Lubitsch
Fredric March,
Gary Cooper,
Miriam Hopkins
An Englishman on a Ruritarian holiday must impersonate the king when the rightful monarch, a distant cousin, is drugged and kidnapped.
Directors:
John Cromwell,
W.S. Van Dyke
Ronald Colman,
Madeleine Carroll,
C. Aubrey Smith
A crusading DA persuades a clip joint "party girl" to testify against her mobster boss after her innocent sister is accidentally murdered during one of his unsavory "parties".
Directors:
Lloyd Bacon,
Michael Curtiz
Bette Davis,
Humphrey Bogart,
The O'Leary brothers -- honest Jack and roguish Dion -- become powerful figures, and eventually rivals, in Chicago on the eve of its Great Fire.
Henry King
Tyrone Power,
Alice Faye,
Don Ameche
The owner of a rubber plantation becomes involved with the new wife of one of his employees.
Victor Fleming
Clark Gable,
Jean Harlow,
Gene Raymond
When a respectable middle-class couple take a cross-country trip by auto, they share expenses with a decidedly oddball couple, none of whom know the car carries embezzled funds.
Leo McCarey
Charles Ruggles,
Mary Boland,
W.C. Fields
Complete credited cast:
Steve Gallagher
Phineas V. Lambert
Eddie Jackson
Private Mulligan
John Glidden
Henry Peabody
(as Charlie Ruggles)
Emily La Rue
Rollo La Rue
Mrs. Peabody
Private O'Brien
Mrs. Mary Walker
Tycoon John Glidden, dying though still vigorous, is so dissatisfied with his relatives and associates that, rather than will his money to any of them, he decides to give it away in million-dollar amounts to strangers picked from the city directory. He picks a two ex-vaudevillean a mild- and an oppressed inmate of an old ladies' home.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Certificate:
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 2 December 1932 (USA)
Also Known As: Si j'avais un million
Filming Locations:
Production Co:
Show detailed
(DVD release)
Sound Mix:
(Western Electric Noiseless Recording)
Aspect Ratio: 1.37 : 1
Did You Know?
Pvt. Mulligan tells Zeb, "I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today", which is a phrase made famous by the character, J. Wellington Wimpy (generally referred to as Wimpy), from the "Popeye" comic strip.
Discovering he's about to die, millionaire Glidden decides to leave his money to names he's randomly selected from the phone book. But when first name he chooses turns out to be John D. Rockefeller, he flips a few pages further into directory and selects someone named Peabody - a name that would actually have appeared in the book before Rockefeller.
I'm dying and I don't know of one man in all the thousands that I employ that's fit to leave in charge of a peanut stand.
Connections
Featured in &(1986)
Soundtracks
(I'll Be Glad When You're Dead) You Rascal You
(1931) (uncredited)
Written by
Sung by an unidentified male voice on a record
Frequently Asked Questions
(Spoiler Alert!)&&
User Reviews
IF I HAD A MILLION is one of those rare films worth having on tape.
I was thrilled to find this back in the 1980's, and it's a prized item of my collection.
The plot is simple, but crazy.
A dying billionaire, sick of his greedy relatives, decides to randomly give million dollar checks to strangers picked via the phone book.
Since this is in the middle of the depression, the results are eye-popping!My two favorite segments involve George Raft as a petty thief unable to cash the check because the law is after him.
His downward spiral is rather chilling.The other favorite segment, and the one this 1932 film is most famous for is the one where two eccentric ex-vaudevillians (W.C Fields and Alison Skipworth) decide to run selfish road-hogs off the road.
Road rage has never been funnier than in this segment.
Fields' angry comments to fellow drivers is a scream.The rest of the segments run from sappy (a man going to the electric chair gets the check) to sweetly funny (The almost wordless segment with Charles Laughton, May Robson as a fiesty rest-home victim, and Gary Cooper as an out of control Marine)
This film is worth a million!
23 of 24 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Steve Gallagher
Phineas V. Lambert
Eddie Jackson
Private Mulligan
John Glidden
Henry Peabody
Emily La Rue
Rollo La Rue
Mrs. Peabody
Private O'Brien
Mrs. Mary Walker
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &}

我要回帖

更多关于 1millon 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信