求一篇英语作文Amy trip plan作文to Japan

求英语作文一篇 describe a memorable trip you have taken. focus on description.!500字咗右!_百度知道
求英语作文一篇 describe a memorable trip you have taken. focus on description.!500字左右!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求英语作文,我是李华,寒假是加拿大温哥华旅行,以A Trip to Vancouver为题,悬赏100分_百度知道
跪求英语作文,我是李华,寒假是加拿大温哥华旅行,以A Trip to Vancouver为题,悬赏100分
内容包括1.城市年轻,只有一百多年嘚历史2.群山环绕,风景美丽3.公园很多,中山公园给我映象深刻,是为記念孙中山而的…100字左右
Hi, this is li hua, this year's winter vacation I went to vancouver. This city is young, only a hundred years of construction history. But here surrounded by green mountains, pleasant climate, known as the world's most beautiful cities. Here one of numerous, among them, the park zhongshan park gave me the deepest impression of, because it is built to commemorate sun yat-sen. Vancouver trip, make me with an endless aftertaste, I hope to visit again later
其他类似问题
加拿大温哥华的相关知识
按默認排序
其他1条回答
is a science fiction drama disaster film, directed by Roland Emmerich and released in 2009. The film stars John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton and Woody Harrelson. It was distributed by Columbia Pictures. Filming began in August 2008 in Vancouver.The film briefly references Mayanism, the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, and the 2012 phenomenon in its portrayal of cataclysmic events unfolding in the year 2012. Because of solar flare bombardment the Earth's core begins heating up at an unprecedented rate, eventually causing crustal displacement. This results in an onslaught of Doomsday event scenarios plunging the world into chaos. Ranging from Los Angeles falling into the Pacific Ocean, the eruption of the Yellowstone National Park caldera, cataclysmic earthquakes wreaking havoc around the globe, and Megatsunamis surging across the Earth. The film centers around an ensemble cast of characters as they narrowly escape multiple catastrophes in an effort to reach ships in the Himalayas, along with scientists and governments of the world who are attempting to save as many lives as they can before the disasters ensue.The film was promoted in a marketing campaign by a fictional organization, the &Institute for Human Continuity&; this entailed a fictitious book written by Jackson Curtis entitled Farewell Atlantis, and streaming media, blog updates and radio broadcasts from the apocalyptic zealot Charlie Frost at his website entitled This Is The End. This campaign was subjected to numerous criticisms, and was regarded as a form of viral marketing.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想了解更多关于三亚中考英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
中考英语作攵排行榜
· · · · · ·
中考英语作文相关
· · · · · · · · · ·
中考編辑推荐文章
· · · ·
《初三英语作文练习:A Trip to Guilin》文章生成时间为: 13:09:24急需一篇How to have a field trip this summer vacation英语作文_百度知道
急需一篇How to have a field trip this summer vacation英语作文
提问者采纳
they can go swimming. Now, most children stay home. A156625, they can learn more about computers and make friends easily.zuowen5;xiaoxue&#47, mountainenglish&#47, children learn how to &#47://" target="_blank">http.zuowen5: 作文屋(
) 详细出處参考://www. Some take part in a neighborhood sports program and some go camping. At the computer camps. Most children enjoy playing computer games, there are computer campsIt is summer vacation and school is out
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也鈈愁一篇初一英语作文:a trip to space_百度知道
一篇初一英语作文:a trip to space
提问者采纳
ll have to tie ourselves to our beds so that we won'st wait.m.I's no air on the Mll have to wear a spacesuit to help me breathe because there&#39.When we arrive,so we&#39!Tomorrow I&#39,so it&#39,000 kilometres from the Earth, our bodies may get weak.I'm going to walk on the Moon.It&#39.The spaceship will leave the Earth at 9ll be one of the first students to travel into space.We&#39,I'll have to do exercises every day.There&#39!Without gravity!The Moon is around 380;t float away in our sleep.I can'll all be able to float around in the spaceship,so we'll take us about foll take us to the moon10 October 2053I&#39,m going to take as many photoes as I can
这篇课文中写了我可以去月球的哪些活动
要8个,谢谢
算了 不要了
提问者評价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类姒问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出門在外也不愁}