I will try my best in the final exam try是什么意思思?

Unit 3 Topic 3 Section A_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
43页免费28页免费26页免费22页免费19页免费 29页免费8页免费4页免费3页免费3页免费
Unit 3 Topic 3 Section A|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.18MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢我将努力学习,在期末考试时取得好成绩_百度知道
我将努力学习,在期末考试时取得好成绩
提问者采纳
I will study hart to get good grades in the final exam.
其他类似问题
努力学习的相关知识
其他4条回答
I will study hard and try my best to pursue great grades in the final exam.
I will study
great progress at final exam
有信心,好事!祝你在期末考出好成绩!
(I will study hard in the final exams and get good grades)←肯定是这个
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求初三英语演讲稿_百度知道
求初三英语演讲稿
参赛,要求1分30秒左右,可稍长。内容要贴近生活不空洞,最好有事例。
初三英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
Ladies and gentlemen:Now I am taking the last final exam for junior grade three.Thinking that I will graduate from junior middle school,and thinking about the encouragement and support that my parents and teachers have given me,I am so excited.What I want to say to them is that I am very thankful to the teachers and my parents.Perhaps,I was not a good boy in the past,but I really got to know lots of things with your help.I only regret that it is a little bit slow and late for me to understand this.Anyway,I will try my best to work in the future.I will not let you down.You will see that a useful person will appear in the society.But,it is because of your efforts.Thank you all.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文《给父母的一封信》关于目标的80词带解释 一小时内回答好的加分_百度知道
英语作文《给父母的一封信》关于目标的80词带解释 一小时内回答好的加分
一小时内回答好的加分
提问者采纳
  Dear parents,  How is everything these days? I miss you very much.  I am very happy at my new shool. My teachers and shoolmates are very friendly to me .They ofen help me with my study.Now I am not worried about my English because I make a lot of progress in it and I become more and more intrested in it. My shool life here is also wonderful. I take part in many part-time activities . I make many friends there and learn lots of learning methods.  Now final exam is coming. I am busy preparing it . I will try my best to do well in it.  I am glad that the summer holiday is coming. I want to take part in a GREEN CITY GROUP.I think I should make a contribution to protecting our environment.  It's hot these days but I can take good care of myself.You should pay more attention to your health.  Best wishes to you.  Love you,  XXX  父母亲,你们好  近来怎么样?我非常想念你们。来到新学校我非常开心,老师和同学们对我都非常的友好。他们经常帮助我的学习。现在我再也不担心我的英语了,因为我已经取得了和蛮大的进步并且越来越对它有兴趣了。我的学校生活也是非常多姿多彩的,我参加了很多的业余活动,我交了很多的朋友并且我学到了很多的额学习方法。  现在期末考试快要到了,我正在忙着准备,我希望尽我最大努力考好它。  我很开心因为暑假就要到啦,我参加啊了“绿化城市”的活动。我认为我应该为环境保做一份贡献。  现在天气很热,但是我能够很好的照顾自己。你们也应该好好照顾自己。  祝你们好运。  我爱你们!  xxx  那就希望你快点查看啦.....
其他类似问题
给父母的一封信的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Exam tonight.I will try my best!May I pass it!_安徽科技学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:32,895贴子:
Exam tonight.I will try my best!May I pass it!收藏
1楼 06:40&|
看不懂的路过
2楼 06:40&|
就是今晚考试,希望我能通过的意思
3楼 06:40&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”安徽科技学院“的信息,请&或}

我要回帖