(填入适当的介词短语) 题目看下面

在括号中填入适当的介词1.Do you have a Music Festival () your school?Yes,we do.2.June is the sixth month () a year.3.Do you want to come () my birthday party.4.Let's meet () 6:00 in the afteroon.5.I lost my watch () March 26th,2010.在1小时之内给答案
蔷薇几度花290
1.in 2.in 3.to 4.at 5.on
第2题是什么,两人答案不一样
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in of to at on
第2题是什么,两人答案不一样
1--at2—in3--to4--at5--at放下英语好久了,不过感觉还是挺简单的。楼上的,要好好学习啊!时光飞逝,现在我是想学都过了那个时候 了,现在学起来比你更加的吃力。但是我还是在学。只不过学习其他的。
扫描下载二维码1.to hold2.appearance3.were given4.getting5.because/as6.(should) jump7.ran8.named9.When/After10.who【解析】试题分析:1.1】固定搭配 decide to do 故填to hold。2.2】their 后跟名词,所以用动词appear 的名词形式appearance。3.3】All the animals 和give之间是被动关系,而且animals是复数,因此填were given。4.4】of是介词,介词后面用动名词,所以填getting。5.5】句意是:猫想知道他将怎样通过这条河,因为他害怕水。所以填because/as。6.6】suggest后面的宾语从句用should+动词原形,should可以省略。故填(should)jump。7.7】根据故事开头Long ago“很久以前”,得知用用一般过去时态,所以用ran。8.8】句意是:所以老鼠得到了以他的名字命名的第一年。the first year和name之间是被动关系,故用named。9.9】根据句意:懒猪第十二个到达时或到达之后,比赛结束。所以填When/After因为是句子开头,所以用大写。10.10】根据句意:猫没有完成,失去了在日历上的位置,从那天起变成了老鼠的敌人。这里包含一个非限制性定语从句,从句缺少关系代词,因为后面用his,所以填who。考点:考查语法填空。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江上墅私立高级中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
— A nice day, isn’t it?—Yes, it’s ______ that I’d like to go out for a picnic.A. such nice weather
B. so a nice weatherC. such a nice weather
D. so nice weather
来源:学年浙江衢州第二中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
The man was a stranger in the city and the police had no clue to his _____________.A. transport
B. disadvantageC. shortcoming
D. identity
来源:学年浙江上墅私立高级中学高二上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
While elephants are respected by the people of Thailand, they are also used as beasts of burdens (驮兽). Today, these majestic animals are extensively used to help carry wood for the logging industry. It is therefore nice to hear that on National Elephant Day the mighty mammals are treated like a king, and served with meals fit for a king.One of the biggest celebrations took place at the Pattaya Resort in Thailand’s Chonburi Province. Fifty-two elephants, some wearing beautiful clothes, arrived bright and early (大清早) for the big day. Each was first blessed with holy water by a professional elephant rider and then led to the grand feast, which served an unlimited supply of their favorite treats—bananas, dragon fruits (火龙果), pineapples, assorted melons, apples and the list went on and on! The elephants ate till they were satisfied before walking back with their owners for a good night’s rest.Though called National Elephant Day, the celebrations that took place on March 13th this year stretched out for an entire week. Besides providing a well-deserved treat and break for the hard-working animals, the celebrations were also aimed to raise awareness about the mammal’s dwindling (减少的) population. One smart elephant even helped show the message by painting a dead elephant and the words “Don’t kill me”, right beside it .And horrible as the message may sound, there is a sad ring of truth to it. Since the 1900s the number of elephants in Thailand has gone from over 100,000 to just 3,000-4,000 because of the destruction of their natural habitat and illegal killing. Asian elephants are not the only ones that are in trouble. African elephants are facing the same fate (命运). Hopefully, the public and officials are now working together to save these mighty animals from disappearing from the world.1.Nowadays elephants in Thailand areA. still used to help fight battlesB. never used as beasts of burdensC. used to do tasks that need strengthD. less respected because of the development of the society2.The celebrations held at the Pattaya Resort aimed to ______.A. show visitors the elephants’ great performanceB. honor elephants for their devotion to the countryC. encourage people to play with elephantsD. show visitors the beautiful scenery in Thailand3.The underlined word “it” (Para 3) probably refers to_______.A. the elephant riderB. the words “Don’t kill me”C. the elephant that was paintingD. the dead elephant4.What can we learn from the text?A. Elephants are protected very well in Thailand.B. Elephants also face the risk of being killed in Thailand.C. The number of elephants is increasing gradually in Thailand.D. Elephants could enjoy a grand feast every week in Thailand.
来源:学年浙江湖州市六校高二上第一次联考英语试卷(解析版)
The old black woman used to tell stories under the tall tree, with her grandchildren ____ around and ______ attentively.A. listening
B. listenedC. listened
D. listening
来源:学年河南扶沟高级中学高二上第三次考试英语试卷卷(解析版)
JOB WANTEDI’m Black, a 25 young man living in Shanghai and looking for a job in a variety of fields, web designer, teaching Spanish or English or working as a waiter or bar tender. I have a friendly and hard-working personality. If you have any job that you think I could do, please do not hesitate about contacting me. Backer. comJOB OFFEREDEL house is a well-known English learning center for primary and high school students. We are looking for native English teachers who can teach the following subject(s) to our students who are planning to study abroad. The incumbent should meet the following requirements:—Experienced in exam preparations (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT)—Degree holder—Experienced in teaching either mathematics, physics or business—Excellent command of English in both oral and written—Experienced in teaching higher academic level English—Native English teachers or Bilingual teachers with native command of English JGHTR@gmail. comSHAREI’m Margaret, looking for a person with a positive outlook on life to share the bedroom in a wonderfully-located luxury apartment. That’s near everything and has everything, hard-wood floors, international TV, washer/dryer. Other two rooms already occupied by a French and a Kiwi woman, both professional.Please contact me. MLCT@sina. comFOR RENTCNY 12, 000 / lovely apartment near West Nanjing RoadLayout:3 bedrooms,2 bathroomsSize:120 sqmMonthly rental:RMB 12, 000Compound:First BlockFacilities:gym, tennis court, indoor swimming pool,children’s playgroundLYG2560@sohu. com1.Margaret is now looking for _________.A. her lost cat
B. an apartmentC. a job
D. a roommate2.Which of the following is NOT the requirement of EL house?A. Experienced in exam preparations.B. Experienced in teaching Chinese.C. Excellent command of English.D. Degree holder.3.To look for a person to work in your restaurant,you can contact ________.A. LYG2560@sohu. com
B. MLCT@sina. comC. Backer. com
D. JGHTR@gmail. com4.What does the underlined word “incumbent” mean?A. Businessman.
B. Student.C. Employee.
D. Employer.
来源:学年河南扶沟高级中学高一上第三次考试英语试卷(解析版)
Kenyon Scudder once told me a story about his friend, Michael. Michael happened to be on a train sitting next to a young man who seemed worried. Finally the young man told the friend that he was a convict (罪犯) returning home from a prison far away. What he did had brought shame (羞耻) on his family, and they had neither visited him nor written to him. He hoped, however, that this was only because they were too poor to travel and too busy to write.When he was set free he had written to tell them he wanted to go home. To make matters easy for them, however, he had asked them to put up a signal (信号) for him when the train passed their little farm. If the family had forgiven (原谅) him, they were to put up a white ribbon (丝带) in the big apple tree near the railway. If they didn't want him back, they were to do nothing, and he would stay on the train, and go far away.As the train neared his hometown his suspense became so great that he was afraid to look out of the window. He asked Michael to watch for the big apple tree. They changed seats. In a minute, Michael put his hand on the young convict’s shoulder. "There it is," he said, his eyes filled with sudden tears. "It’s all right. The whole tree is white with ribbons."1.For which of the following reasons might the young man be worried?A. His family might not allow him to go home.B. His family would not remember him.C. His family hadn’t written to him frequently.D. His family hadn’t visited him for a long time.2.According to the passage, the white ribbon in the big apple tree means ________.A. pleasure
B. forgivenessC. happiness
D. education3.The word "suspense" underlined in the last paragraph can best be replaced by ________.A. pain
B. interestC. worry
D. happiness4.Why did Michael cry at the end of the story?A. The young man couldn’t live with his family.B. There were many white ribbons on the apple tree.C. He was moved by the young man.D. The young man was very sad.
来源:学年黑龙江牡丹江第一高级中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
It’s important for you teenagers to know how to save money. You know that the money you save can be for rainy days and be used to pay through your college education. If you think it’s a difficult task and don’t know how to do it, please do as the following.1.
My dad always tells me that if one doesn’t respect money, it will never respect you. Hence, it’s important that you keep a record of your daily expenses. Make it a habit to write down all that you have spent. And when you find out the total expenses at the end of the month, you will realize what you have spent more money in doing. 2.
Open a savings account.Opening a savings account is a better way to save money. Y say (for example), the money is for a new notebook or for college, and then save, until you have enough money to buy a notebook or until you go to college. 3.
Do not carry much cash.Do you have the habit of not leaving a store without buying anything? The only way to stop that is carrying less money around with you. Go to the store with the minimum amount of money, which will not even help you buy a drink. 4.
Save the changes.Save the changes that you get back. If you have gone to a shop to buy something and get back some changes, then do not spend them. 5.
And you’ll be surprised at the huge amount of money after days.Follow these tips above, and thus you can save a lot of money. And surely, they’ll help you to be more responsible in your life.A. Keep a record of your daily expenses.B. After a few days, you’ll get rid of this habit.C. Instead, you can save them in your piggy bank.D. By that time, you will realize the importance of saving money.E. Saving money builds your financial power and personal freedom.F. Next month, you will automatically try and save more in that part.G. Nowadays in the developed and developing countries, people are all working for the sake of earning money.
来源:学年吉林延边汪清县第六中学高二11月月考英语试卷(解析版)
When Juliet was a child, she often went to the city park and played with her friends. On a sunny morning, when Juliet came to the park with her mum, she looked around and felt very unhappy.“What’s the matter, dear?” asked her mum.Juliet replied, “Mum, there’s so much trash on the ground.”Juliet’s mum looked around. There was paper, boxes and glass bottles everywhere.“What can we do?” asked Juliet.“I’m sure you will think of something,” said her mum.As soon as Juliet and her mum went home, Juliet painted a picture of the park and wrote a sign in large black letters at the top of the picture. The sign read “PLEASE KEEP OUR PARK CLEAN”. Later, she took plenty of bags and went back to the park with her mum. Juliet put up her picture on a big trash can (垃圾桶).“Will you help me pick up the trash, Mum?” Juliet said as she handed her mum a bag.“I sure will,” replied her mum.The children at the park ran over to see what was going on. Juliet handed them each a bag. “Let’s clean this place up,” said Juliet. Then they began to pick up the trash, talking and laughing. Soon all the bags were full.“We need to come back another day. There’s still some trash on the ground, but the park looks much better,” said Juliet.Her mum said, “So it does. I knew you would think of a way to help.”1.Why was Juliet sad?A. Because the weather was bad.B. Because she couldn’t find her mum.C. Because her friends were not at the park.D. Because there was too much trash at the park.2.Juliet put up the picture to ______.A. show off her painting skillsB. give her mum a big surpriseC. encourage people to keep the park cleanD. show people how beautiful the park was3.From the underlined sentence, we can learn that Juliet’s mum ______.A. was proud of JulietB. was angry with JulietC. thought Juliet was lazy D. thought Juliet was difficult4.Which of the following is TRUE about the children?A. They laughed at Juliet.B. They had an awful and tiring day.C. They bought some bags from Juliet.D. They joined Juliet in picking up the trash.5.What’s the topic of the passage?A. A cleanup story.B. Juliet and her mum.C. A beautiful park.D. How to protect the environment.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:英语填入适当的介词题.填入适当的介词1.Could you tell me
what your new book is_________?2.I don"t like the way________whichhe speaks to me.3.He always comes___________my room without knocking_________the door first.4.She looked around________a moment before leaving.
血刺怪怪842
1 about2 in 3 into ,at 4 for 如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、about2、in3、into at4、for
扫描下载二维码( )camping site(填入适当的介词)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
on 表示在某场地
a 泛指的一个the 特指的某一个
扫描下载二维码答案:with
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
看图填入适当的介词补全句子。
1. The cat is ____________ the desk. 2. The boy is ____________&the girl. 3. The bird is ____________&the tree. 4. The trees are ____________&the house. 5. The end table is ____________&the bed.
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
看图填入适当的介词。
Look&at&the&picture.&The&ball&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&desk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The&ruler&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&desk.&The&backpack&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&desk.&The&pingpong&ball&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&bag.&The&pen&is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&the&desk.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 介词结构后置句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信