(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'初三英语句子翻译急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!_百度知道
初三英语句子翻译急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急!
,他们中断了电话中的谈话3?4,随着时间一年一年过去,你还在为他说的话生气吗,我希望你把我当做你的朋友5,我一般只在网上查阅信息2
提问者采纳
我一般只在网上查阅信息?我希望你把我当做你的朋友您的问题很简单:Is he still mad at her because what she said。呵呵,中国变得越来越富强了:I hope you take me as your friend随着时间一年一年过去, China has becoming more and more wealthy 或者:I usually look up information on the Internet他们中断了电话中的谈话, China is getting stronger and richer百度知道永远给您最专业的英语翻译:They interrupted the telephone conversation你还在为他说的话生气吗?:或者:As years go by;Are you still angry about what he said:As time past from year to year。百度知道很高兴帮助您解决您提出的问题
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
句子翻译的相关知识
其他6条回答
去百度翻译嘛。百度的还是挺好的。
1,I always search information just on the internet.
1...I usually look up information on the Internet2, they are interrupted by a phone conversation3, you still angry about what he said?4, I hope you regard me as your friend5, as the years go by, China is becoming more and more prosperous.
1. Usually I only search information on the Internet.2. They cut short the conversation over the telephone.3. Are you still mad at what he said?4. I hope you consider me a friend.5. China is becoming increasingly rich and strong year after year.
reviews the informationon the InternetThey break up the telephone conversationAre you stil langry about what he said?剩下的自己努力去做吧~~~~~~
1. I usually look up the information on the internet.2. They stopped the coversation over the phone.3. Are you still angery about what he said?4. I hope you treat me as your friend.5. As years went by, China become more and more prosperous and strong.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语,急急急,很重要,现场坐等答案-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站-提供健康,养生,留学,移民,创业,汽车等信息
> 信息中心 >
初三英语,急急急,很重要,现场坐等答案
来源:互联网 发表时间: 23:24:38 责任编辑:李志喜字体:
为了帮助网友解决“初三英语,急急急,很重要,现场坐等答案”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初三英语,急急急,很重要,现场坐等答案”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初三英语,急急急,很重要,现场坐等答案,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:
BDACBD----------
追问:解决方案2:
21. B22. D23. A24. C25. B26. D满意请采纳哦~
解决方案3:
解决方案4:
22题开始DACBD
解决方案5:
bdacbd正确答案,望采纳!
解决方案6:
解决方案7:
解决方案8:
解决方案9:
相关文章:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright © 2004- All Rights Reserved. 中国学网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号急急急!初三英语问题!she was ture这句话对吗I was crazy about baseball.My baseball glove was always close by:either under my desk or my chair at school.My biggest dream was to play big-league baseball like my favorite star,Billy Hawkins.My favorite part of the school day was the time when I could take out my glove and play catch.My teacher,Ms.Welles,told me to leave my glove at home,but I was lost without my glove.During break,I stood around with sad eyes and drooping shoulders,and in class I was always quiet.She also told me that I could do better in my studies if I concentrated on them.______was true.(这里填she还是it?答案是it,为什么she不行?意思是:她是正确的.详细解答一下)
she 指的是她这个人.It 指的是她所告诉你的话.而文章的意思是她所说的话是正确的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度三国杀急急急 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信