I wanna意思 do your makeup什么意思

How do you pronounce your name?
Ko-shul (kind of rhymes with ‘social’)
Origin: Indian (Sanskrit)
Meaning: skilful, wealth, clever.
What’s your ethnicity?
I’m full Indian, born & raised in England.
How old are you?
I was born in 1988.
How do you colour/do your hair?
My updated hair from 2014 onwards is done by Nicky Lazou who’s work you can see
and more recently .
What’s your skin type?
My skin type depends on the weather & is always changing therefore I have combination skin.
What shade are you in MAC foundation?
MAC Face & Body – C3
MAC Foundations – NC30/35
What’s your favourite foundation?
I think my all time favourite foundation is the MAC Face & Body however recently I have discovered the YSL Touche ?clat Foundation (review ) & it’s become a firm favourite! You can also read more about MAC’s Face & Body . In 2014 I have fallen in love with Illamasqua’s Skinbase Foundation. It has medium to high coverage but makes your skin look flawless! I currently use the shade 8.5.
How should I find the right foundation shade for me?
1. Always take a sample home
2. Make sure you tell the MUA at the counter your skin type
3. Find a foundation for your skin type (if you skin is oily, stay clear from oily/dewy foundations)
4. Be happy with the level of coverage
5. Use your sample at home, with the way you like to apply it to see if you can work with it.
6. Take pictures with and without flash in daylight and night to see how it looks in photographs (stay away from foundations with SPF if you’re going to wear it during flash photography!)
7. Don’t feel pressured to buy there and then!
What Camera do you use?
At first I used a Canon IXUS 220 and 130. Since April 2011, I’ve used a Canon 500D with 18-55mm & 50mm lenses. I occasionally use my iPhone and/or Instagram images. Since August 2014 I now also use a Canon 70D along with my 500D for filming and photography on my 18-50mm 0.28m/0.9ft lens and occasionally 55mm 0.45m/1.5ft lens.
Do you have a YouTube channel?
Yes I do ? You can find my channel .
What camera do you use to film?
Since August 2014 I use a mixture of my Canon 500D, 70D for filming with my 18-50mm 0.28m/0.9ft lens and also my iPhone 5S. For Vlogging, since 2015 I use a mixture of my iPhone and Canon G7X.
What lighting do you use for filming?
I use 2 soft boxes and 1 ring light both from Amazon.
What do you use to edit your YouTube videos?
I use a mixture of iMovie & Final Cut Pro.
Do you have any tips on starting a blog/YouTube channel?
1 – Write/talk about something yo have passion in
2 – Try and be creative with the topics you write/talk about
3 – Read other blogs/watch other videos
4 – Good Photography
5 – Good Lighting
6 – Sign up to all social media to share your content
7 – And most importantly be your self and let your personality come out throughout your blog posts/videos ?
Do you take makeup bookings for weddings, parties, prom, bridal etc?
Unfortunately, due to my workload I no longer freelance as an MUA and will not be able to respond to each email regarding this due to the volume of emails I receive – so sorry!
What program do you use to edit your pictures?
I do not ‘photoshop’ any of my pictures but I use Photoshop C5 to add a watermark to all of the pictures on my blog & occasionally post pictures from my Instagram (with their filters).
Where is your wallpaper from?
It’s this one .
Can you please tell me all about your piercings?
There is a video where I talk about them .
SKINCARE PROBLEMS/ISSUES/QUESTIONS
Skincare is something which is different for everyone. I would say, always make sure you are drinking enough water, eating generally well and cleansing, toning & moisturising your skin every day, twice a day. Personally, I love doing masks once or twice a week – all depending on what my skin is like that week. When it comes to buying skincare I would suggest the best thing to do is get samples before you buy anything! You want to make sure the products agree with your skin type before splurging into buying. What works for me or you, may not work for others so always do your research and stock up on samples before buying!
If you have any other questions please leave me a comment below!
InstagramWant email updates?
Enter email address here ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 wanna意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信