以“A report on a survey about our school uniform sister”为题的报告

科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
人们结交的朋友通常有两种:与自己志趣相似的或不同的。两种朋友各有特点。请你以 “Friends, Similar or Different? ” 为题,按照以下的英文提示写一篇英语短文。Some people choose friends who are different from themselves. Others choose friends who are similar to themselves. Compare the advantages of having friends who are different from you with the advantages of having friends who are similar to you. Which kind of friend do you prefer for yourself? Why?注意:词数120左右,文章的题目和开头已给出(不计词数)。Friends, Similar or Different? Almost everyone in the world has friends. Friends are found anywhere, at anytime. Some of our friends can be similar to us, and some of them can differ in many ways. Regardless of their similarities or differences, there are a few advantages of having such friends.
点击展开完整题目
阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。I will never forget the lesson which Mr. Li gave us. One day Mr. Li was speaking to us in our school meeting room.& He began his speech by holding up a & 100 bill. He asked, "Who would like this & 100 bill?"& Most of us put up our hands quickly. Then he said, "I am going to give this & 100 to one of you, but first let me do this."& He then made the bill
"Who wants it now?" We raised our hands again.& But he said,“Wait a moment.”He then dropped it on the floor and stepped on it.& After that, he picked up the dirty bill and said, "Who still wants it?" Many hands were still up. "My friends," he said, "you have learned a valuable lesson today. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not go down in value. It was still worth & 100." "We sometimes lose confidence in ourselves." He went on speaking, "We feel as if we are worth nothing. But remember, no matter what has happened to you, you will never lose your value: you are always valuable to those people who love you.& Your value doesn't come from what you do or who you know, but WHO YOU ARE." "You are special and valuable. Don't ever forget it!'[写作内容) 1.以约30个词概括上文的内容; 2.以约120个词谈谈你的感想,并包括以下内容: (1) 通过阅读这篇短文,你有哪些收获? (2) 如果一个学生某次考试成绩很差,你想跟他/她说些什么?[写作要求]你可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用阅读材料中的句子。&
点击展开完整题目
基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)【写作内容】假设你校将举行为期一个月的“迎亚运长跑(Running for the Asian Games)”活动,你作为通讯员将为学校英语通讯写一篇稿件,内容包括:活动目的:提高学生体质,迎接2010年广州亚运会;活动时间:10月1日至10月3 1日;&活动内容:10月1日开幕式,全校学生将进行环校跑 (已举行) ;活动要求:同学们每天跑步,男生跑2公里,女生跑1.5公里;每班的学生总距离要达到2000公里以上,相当于从广州到北京的距离。【写作要求】1.必须使用5个句子表达全部的内容;2.写作中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
点击展开完整题目
随着新课堂改革的进一步深入,关于“课堂中到底是以教师为中心还是以学生为中心”仍然是讨论的一个热点,请你以自己的实际情况为依据,按照下列提示写一篇文章。提示:1. 表明观点:你更喜欢哪种课堂模式; 2. 说明理由; 3. 总结全文。参考词汇:以教师为中心 teacher-centered以学生为中心 student-centered注意:1. 词数不少于120; 2. 开头已写好,不计入总词数。 Although in the past, the majority of classes were teacher-centered…
点击展开完整题目
最近的一份调查表明中国青少年的体质明显下降,青少年的健康问题日益受到社会的关注。请根据下列提示,以“The health of Chinese youngsters—a big concern”为题,写一篇100词左右的英语短文。 1.现状:青少年体质明显下降,有许多诸如肥胖、近视等健康问题; 2.原因:作业负担过重,睡眠不足,缺乏锻炼; 3.建议:改革现行教育制度,减轻学生负担,使学生有更多睡眠和锻炼的时间。参考词汇:肥胖 obesity&近视short-sightedness&改革 reformThe health of Chinese youngsters—a big concern________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
点击展开完整题目
假设你是李华。你澳大利亚的笔友John计划在2月18日至24日来北京旅游,希望你帮他安排旅游期间的住宿以及活动内容,请根据以下内容给他回一封100词左右的信。信的开头及结尾已为你写好。 1.可以住你家,你哥哥恰好此期间外出。 2.主要活动内容:长城(一天),北海公园和你的学校(一天),故宫和天安门(一天),购物或做其他(一天)。3.可去机场迎接,希望告知抵达时间和航班。注意:词数100左右;可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;开头及结尾已为你写好,不计入总次数。参考词汇:颐和园:the Summer Palace故宫:the Forbidden City&&&Dear John,I’m so glad to know that you are coming to Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours truly, Li Hua
点击展开完整题目
假设你是李华,是一家英文报社的记者,你的家乡正在遭受洪水袭击,请你根据以下提示给报社写一篇100词左右的报道。1.&大雨三天三夜,田野,村庄全部被淹。2.&昨夜洪水来袭,村民在水中挣扎。3.&解放军全力抢救,村民转移到堤岸。4.&政府关心,帐篷,食物,药品等陆续到来。参考词汇:解放军the PLA men
点击展开完整题目}

我要回帖

更多关于 uniform sister 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信