本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;分类学习站点
I Could Not Ask For More
所属专辑:Greatest Hits
演唱人:Sara Evans
来源 From:
Sara EvansI Could Not Ask For MoreLyin' here with youListenin' to the rainSmilin' just to seeThe smile upon your faceThese are the momentsI thank God that I'm aliveThese are the momentsI'll remember all my lifeI've found all I've waited forAnd I could not ask for moreLookin' in your eyesSeein' all I needEverything you areIs everything to meThese are the momentsI know Heaven must existThese are the momentsI know all I need is thisI've found all I've waited for yeahAnd I could not ask for moreI could not ask for more than this time togetherCould not ask for more than this time with youAnd every prayer has been answeredEvery dream I've had's come true yeahRight here in this momentIs right where I'm meant to beHere with youHere with me (yeah)These are the momentsI thank God that I'm aliveThese are the momentsI'll remember all my lifeI've found all I've waited for yeahAnd I could not ask for more.I could not ask for more than this time togetherCould not ask for more than this time with youAnd every prayer has been answeredEvery dream I've had's come true (yeah)Right here in this momentIs right where I'm meant to be (oh)Here with youHere with meNo I could not ask for moreThan this love you've gave me'Cause it's all I've waited forAnd I could not ask for moreNoYeahNo I could not ask for moreAhYeah
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&SaraEvans简介莎拉·林恩·埃文斯(SaraLynnEvans,日-,在密苏里Boonville出生)是一个美国乡村音乐作曲兼歌手,她经常夺得“十佳”。按照allmusic,莎拉·埃文斯是不多的传统风格歌手在1990年代晚期出现于纳什维尔。90年代晚期之后,埃文斯成为最著名的乡村女歌手之一,获得过一些第一名和RIAA认证的黄金与白金奖...
Sara Evans专辑列表
Sara EvansI Could Not Ask For More歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供}

我要回帖

更多关于 askformore 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信