初二英语作文 Happ Spring Festival 积极急急急急!! 英语不好别太难

The&Spring&Festival
The Spring Festival Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, also known as the Chinese New Year. To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West. The dates for this annual celebration
  The Spring Festival Far and away the most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, also known as the Chinese New Year. To the Chinese people it is as important as Christmas to people in the West. The dates for this annual celebration are determined by the lunar calendar rather than the Gregorian calendar, so the timing of the holiday varies from late January to early February. To the ordinary Chinese, the festival actually begins on the eve of the lunar New Year's Day and ends on the fifth day of the first month of the lunar calendar. But the 15th of the first month, which normally is called the Lantern Festival, means the official end of the Spring Festival in many parts of the country.
2Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before Spring Festival ,the people usually clean and decorate their houses.And they go to the Flower Fairs to buy some flowers.During Spring Festival ,the adults usually give lucky money to children.People often get together and have a big meal.Some people eat dumpling for dinner. I love Spring Festival .
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
每个孩子都被深沉的母爱包围着,然而我们经常对这种爱视而不见。...
I want to be a English teacher in the future....
我很高兴带领你们参观。...
Someone says examination can help us go over our lessons in time....
We can have good habits and bad habits....
Badmintom is a popular hobby in China....下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
关于“Happy Spring Festival”的英语作文,不少于100字只有2天的时间!!!!!!!急!!!不能在网上找的,自己写的一律给5个星!!!!!!!
Spring Festival
is an important festival in China.It comes in January or February.On that day,people all get together.They clean the house,decorate the windows and doors with paper cuts,paint the door red,sweep away the bad luck.Everyone has a haircut.On Spring Festival' eve,people eat a big dinner.They always eat dumplings or rice pudding.After dinner,They watch TV and set off the fireworks.The children are very happy.They can get lucky money from their parents.people wear new clothes and visit their friends.They say good words to each other.Everyone has a good time.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码作文:初中英语作文大全
& 初中英语作文大全
初中英语作文大全
1.关于环保 How to stay healthy Would you like to keep healthy like the others do? Now let me tell you something about staying healthy.
1. Food. To keep yourself healthy, you shouldn't eat something that have too much oil, calory or salt. For that can cause a lot of diseases. The right way to keep healthy is to eat more vegetables and fruits.
2. Exercise. Another way which is always be ignored is to excercise more. An average of steps a normal adult have per day is 10000 - 15000. You'll find yourself more healthy after changing the steps to 15000 - 20000 per day, and you'll get more fit easily by that.
That's my own easy methods of staying healthy. I'll be glad if you have any ideas about that and have a discussion with me!
2.运动 My favorite sport There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life.
3.春节 MySpringFestival Last year’s Spring Festival is special. My uncle and my aunt came back from Shanghai. My family were very happy to keep the Spring Festival with them. And it was the most exciting festival of all the festivals.
On New Year’s Eve, my father and my uncle talked about their work together. My mum did some cooking with my aunt Grandparents and I watched the New Year TV programmes. At about six o’clock, we had a special family dinner. We all thought the dumplings were delicious.
On the first day of the New Year, we visited our relatives. In the afternoon, we went shopping in Jiefanf Road. My uncle bought some Jay’s CDs. He likes Jay’s music very much. There were so many people on the road. It was more alive than any other time of a year.
On the second and the third days, we spent a wonderful weekend in the country. There were much bigger trees than in the city. And the animals were more beautiful than in the city. We all enjoyed ourselves.
I had an interesting Spring Festival. How about you?
4.出游 An unforgetful trip I went Chong Qing in July 22.It is a city which was built near mountains. So people call it Mountain City\. In Chong Qing,I went to the Red Stone Center, to see the places which the prisoners lived in the past. It is a terrible and awful trip. There are a lot of dogs, and soldiers with guns near the prisons. And most of the prisons are good, they didn't want to tell the bad people where the other people were. They lived in very small houses. No good food to eat, no good water to drink.They had only twenty minutes to stay out side per day but they still said nothing. I think they are the heros in that century. I will follow their spirit.
初中英语作文大全 相关内容:
Chinese people are now face to a serious problem--pollution. And this problem is a little bit different from others--the goverment can not solve it by themselves....
学习英语的重要性English is the most popular language in the world, and it is also most widely spoken of all the language. It is mother tongue in many important countries, such as the USA,England,...
.Saving the Earth (地球题材) As time goes by, man is making the earth sick. People cut down too many trees and leave rubbish everywhere. Factories let out their waste without doing anying to it ....
The Problems of Large Population(人口问题)It is reported that the world’s population was 6 billion in the year 2,000, and it is growing faster and faster....
Exercise. Another way which is always be ignored is to excercise more. An average of steps a normal adult have per day is 10000 - 15000. You'll find yourself more healthy after changing the steps to...
Food. To keep yourself healthy, you shouldn't eat something that have too much oil, calory or salt. For that can cause a lot of diseases. The right way to keep healthy is to eat more vegetables and...
Great changes in China(家乡或祖国变化)Great changes have taken place in China. Many new buildings have been built in cities, towns and villages. The more cars we have, the more crowed the roads are....
My favorite sport There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball....
查看更多>>下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初二英语作文 Happ Spring Festival附加中文 英语不好别太难作文中写一两件春节中发生的快乐的事
my spring festival The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is a day when Chinese people get together for
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 积极急急急 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信