英语常用短语中常用__and__表示甜言蜜语

当前位置: >
> 查看内容
英语面试时必须了解的甜言蜜语.
发布时间: 15:29|
位朋友查看
简介:1. What isimportant to you in a job?这个工作对你最重要的是什么?Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contr……
英语面试时必须了解的甜言蜜语.
1. What isimportant to you in a job?这个工作对你最重要的是什么?Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.它带来的挑战感,成就感以及为之做出贡献的满足.2. Why do you want to work for this organization?你为什么想到这来?Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.它的名气,所提供的机会以及工作环境(都吸引我).3. Why should we employ you?我们为什么要雇佣你?My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.我的专业背景,工作能力以及为贵公司工作的热情.4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?你打算在我们这工作多久?As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities.只要职务随能力增长而相应提高(就不会走).5. What are your greatest strengths?你最大优点是什么?I can see what needs to be done and do it.我做事当机立断。I work well with others.我和他人容易共事。I can organize my time efficiently.我能有效地利用时间.6. What are your greatest weaknesses?最大缺点呢?I tend to drive myself too hard.我有时对自己要求过于严格。I expect others to perform beyond their capacities.我对别人的能力期望过高。I like to see a job done quickly.我喜欢速战速决
英语面试时必须了解的甜言蜜语.
发现 · 好货
美文阅读网,分享治愈系图片,正能量励志文章,豆瓣、微博、知乎、人人、微信热门阅读精选。
Copyright © 2011-. 读美文网 版权所有等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
英语面试辅导:对面试官说的“甜言蜜语”
来源:考试大&&&【牵手233网校,成功你我他】&&&日
群组成员:169人
全部问题:50个
全部资料:21个
  1. What is important to you in a job?   这个工作对你最重要的是什么?   Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution。   它带来的挑战感, 成就感以及为之做出贡献的满足。   2. Why do you want to work for this organization?   你为什么想到这来?   Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions。   它的名气, 所提供的机会以及工作环境(都吸引我)。   3. Why should we employ you?   我们为什么要雇佣你?   My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm。   我的专业背景,工作能力以及为贵公司工作的热情。   4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us?   你打算在我们这工作多久?   As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my abilities。   只要职务随能力增长而相应提高(就不会走)。   5. What are your greatest strengths?   你最大优点是什么?   I can see what needs to be done and do it。   我做事当机立断。   I work well with others。   我和他人容易共事。   I can organize my time efficiently。   我能有效地利用时间。   6. What are your greatest weaknesses?   最大缺点呢?   I tend to drive myself too hard。   我有时对自己要求过于严格。   I expect others to perform beyond their capacities。   我对别人的能力期望过高。   I like to see a job done quickly。   我喜欢速战速决。  相关推荐:
来源:233网校-责编:tanj&&&
7月17日 11:5
7月10日亮相的美国伦敦奥运代表团官方制服,由于标签上写着“中国制造”,引起国内哗然,拉夫...
7月12日 13:54
大伙都来说说你对爱情公寓3到底有多期待呢?前面两部是否有让你喜欢的角色呢?
7月12日 11:55
重庆选美三强遭质疑,对此,你有神马看法呢?您要找的是不是:
酸甜;苦乐;糖醋调味的
She found me roots of relish sweet, And honey wild, and manna DEW; And sure in language strange she said, I love thee true.
她给采来美味的草根、野蜜、甘露和仙果,她用了一篇奇异的话,说她是真心爱我。
Light gold with green shades with excellent aroma of green apple, sweet basil and honey. The well balanced taste gives the wine its specific freshness.
淡金绿色,恰到好处的青苹果、甜罗勒及蜂蜜香味,带来特别的清新,入口平衡。
And then first, the honeymoon is sweet and honey and then later it is scrubbing and it was painful and then later, both of you grow up and get used to each other.And it takes a long time and effort.
刚开始蜜月是甜蜜的,后来就有了磨擦,让双方都很痛苦,然后你们就都成长了,也彼此习惯了,这过程要花很多时间和很多努力。
It is called,"Honey,I'm Homemade: Sweet Treats from the Beehive, Across the Centuries and Around the World."
VOA: special.
There were potatoes,fresh corn, apple pies,hot bread,sweet pickles, bread and butter and honey.
VOA: special.
The list has something for everyone, with experimental favourites like the Smokey Robinson -- a savoury-sweet mixture of blanco tequila, smoked salt, honey and scotch with fresh celery and lime juice --and perfected classics like the whiskey ginger, made with house-made ginger soda for a fresh take on an old faithful.
The company was kind enough to send me a sample to review, so Scotch lovers, here are my notes: The nose is very sweet, with some peatiness, but mostly floral, vanilla and honey notes dominating.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英语 :n 可以表示 and
是这样,英语口语中由于语速的需要所以不可能把每一个词都发得字正腔圆,因此有一些词在一些情况下可以缩读.and 就是其中的一个.举个例子:rock and roll(摇滚)发音的时候 连词and 由于缩读,读音变成了接近[n]的一个鼻音.也就是rock n' roll.不过!你平时为了省时间或者为了表示这是口语形式才可以用n来代替and正式的书面语中(比如说考试)可不能这么写啊,算错别字的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
不可以!!!
n是可以表示名词啊
不能表示and
扫描下载二维码温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_081071',
blogTitle:'英语面试须知的甜言蜜语(转载)',
blogAbstract:'\r\n\r\n\r\n&&&&& 1. What isimportant to you in a job? \r\n& 这个工作对你最重要的是什么?\r\n& Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.\r\n& 它带来的挑战感,成就感以及为之做出贡献的满足.\r\n&\r\n& 2. Why do you want to work for this organization?\r\n& 你为什么想到这来?\r\n&',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:4,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,