out of sight ,out of mind 是mind什么意思思啊?

【美少女的谎言】S03E21(1)Out of Sight, Out of Mind
&听寫方式: 填写缺失的部分,不用带数字序号&
E: Oh, my God. Are you all right?
E: Thank God Aria got here when she did. Where's Hanna?
A: I don't know. She won't answer any of my texts or calls.
E: So, who is it? Who's helping Mona?
S: We should wait for Hanna.
E:      1  &  
S: Okay, but you guys need to know that I've been warned not to tell you.
A: What else is new?
E: Wait a minute.      2  &  
S: Yeah. I've known for a few weeks.
A:      3  &  
S: I wanted to be sure.      4  &   Toby is "A."No, this is too important to wait.
You knew who it was before tonight?
Why didn't you tell us any sooner?
I didn't wanna believe that it could be true, but after tonight happened, I can't keep this to myself anymore.不要了,这件事太重要叻,不要等了。你在今晚之前就已经知道是谁叻?那你为什么不早点告诉我们?我不相信这昰真的,但是经过了今天晚上发生的事,我不能再隐瞒下去了。
——译文来自: Andrameda
&听写方式: 填写缺失的部分,不用带数字序号&
E: Oh, my God. Are you all right?
E: Thank God Aria got here when she did. Where's
http://i1./topic/091231_tingli8211.png
更多英语四级六級词汇文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学幣\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&Out of Sight, Out of Mind: A visualization of drone strikes in Pakistan since 2004
Estimated Total Fatalities0
High Profile(0%)0
High Profile Target
ChildrenDeaths
CivilianDeaths
Lorem ipsum sollar dit amet tonah.
High Profile Target
Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Since 2004, the US has been practicing in a new kind of clandestine military operation. The justification for using drones to take out enemy targets is appealing because it removes the risk of losing American military, it's much cheaper than deploying soldiers, it's politically much easier to maneuver (i.e. flying a drone within Pakistan vs. sending troops) and it keeps the world in the dark about what is actually happening. It takes the conflict out of sight, out of mind. The success rate is extremely low and the cost on civilian lives and the general well-being of the population is very high. This project helps to bring light on the topic of drones. Not to speak for or against, but to inform and to allow you to see for yourself whether you can support drone usage or not.
The first view you see illustrates the attacks by the drones. We also wanted to give an emphasis on the victims. By clicking on the Victims link you can see an expanded view of the actual victims with the total number of attacks and fatalities for each month.
The category of victims we call “OTHER” is classified differently depending on the source. The Obama administration classifies any able-bodied male a military combatant unless evidence is brought forward to prove otherwise. This is a very grey area for us. These could be neighbors of a target killed. They may all be militants and a threat. What we do know for sure is that they are targeted without being given any representation or voice to defend themselves.
The primary data used in this visualization comes from a dataset maintained by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) . The BIJ is a not-for-profit organization with the aim of educating the public and the media on both the realities of today's world and the value of honest reporting. While there were other data sources that had listings of drone stikes, the BIJ seemed to have the most unbiased collection of information.
Because the US Government does not disclose strike information, the data must be manually collected on the ground by reporters. The challenge is that stories and estimates vary between sources. In cases where there are inconsistencies, a minimum and a maximum number of possible fatalities are recorded. We take the average whole number between these estimates for each attack. In a few instances there were fatalities confirmed, but the estimated number of fatalities was not obtainable. In these cases, we simply omitted the fatalities.
The list of high-profile targets (the white squares) comes from the New America Foundation.
The visualization is created in HTML5 and JavaScript. We recommend
for the best viewing experience.
(recommended reading)
Visualization by
Inspired by
Lorem Ipsum
Recent News
Loading...Out of sight, out of mind.中文的最佳翻译是什么?_百度知道
Out of sight, out of mind.中文的最佳翻译是什么?
每句五个字,两句惟媄一点的
提问者采纳
提问者评价