急急急。写一篇关于The changes in ourmy hometown的作文英语作文。

您的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&正文
初中英语作文:Changes in My Hometown
来源于网络&& 11:44【
  My hometown Gaochun is an old and beautiful city. It used to be quiet place. There were green hills, fresh air and many old houses. However, the area has changed a lot over the years. Now there are many new squares, new roads and a lot of tall buildings.
  我的家乡高淳是一个古老而美丽的城市。以前它是一个很安静的地方。有绿色的山,新鲜的空气和许多老房子。然而,这几年这里发生了很大的变化。如今有很多新广场,新道路和高楼大厦。
  In the past, people could only go to there by bicycle or on foot. Many buses pass there now, people can take the taxi, car, bus, underground or light rail to Gaochun, and it is faster and easier to get there. The environment has also changed, too. The water is clearer, the tree is greener, and the air is fresher. We are happy to live in the beautiful city.
  过去人们只能去骑自行车或者走路去那里。现在有很多公共汽车都到那,人们可以乘坐出租车,小车,公共汽车,地铁或轻轨到高淳。和以前相比现在去那儿更快更容易了。环境也发生了变化。水更清了,树更绿了,空气更清新了。住在这座美丽的城市我们都很高兴。【】 责任编辑:明明小白
 分享到 
延伸阅读:
本文转载地址:
初一辅导课程300元/门
初二辅导课程300元/门
初三辅导课程300元/门
特别说明:
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,中小学教育网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |当前位置: >
> 初一英语作文常见题目与范文:Great Changes in My Hometown
初一英语作文常见题目与范文:Great Changes in My Hometown
栏目分类:
发布日期:
浏览次数:次
  I'm really giad to see what have happened in my hometown I used to live in a small town with trees all around.There was no tall building and the only street was narrow.Just outside the town,there was a river.You can see different kinds of fish swimming in the clear water.People here lived a simple life.
  Great changes have taken place here.You can see tall buildings,big department stores and factories everywhere.Different kinds of cars and buses are running in the big streets.But with the development of the industry,we have fewer trees.Air and water pollution is becoming more and more serious.We must do something to stop pollution and make our town even more beautiful.
下一篇:没有了
【初一英语】相关内容欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
写作:.某英文报举办“家乡的变化”主题征文活动。请你根据下表提示,以“The Changes in My Hometown”为题,用英语写一篇90字左右的短文。过去 1.生活贫困,房屋破旧。2.污染严重,垃圾满地。3.交通不便,游客很少。&&现在1.生活:住房宽敞、明亮;许多人有自己的汽车。2.环境:山更绿,水更清,天更蓝......3.旅游:每年有成千上万来自世界各地的游客。将来&&请你展望家乡的未来注意:1.文中不得出现具体的地名,否则扣分。2.标题和开头已给出,不计入总词数。3.小词典:环境 污染方便convenient.The Changes of My Hometown In the past, my hometown was very small. People lived a poor life.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
答案Possible version:The Changes of My Hometown In the past, my hometown was very small. People lived a poor life. The houses were old and small. Pollution was very serious, and there was rubbish everywhere. The traffic was not convenient, so few visitors came here. Now great changes have taken place in my hometown. The environment has become more beautiful. The mountains have turned greener, the rivers clearer and the sky bluer. There are trees, flowers and grass everywhere. People live a better life.Their houses are larger and bright. Many people have their own cars. Every year, thousands of people from all over the world come to visit our city. I'm sure my hometown will become better and better in the future.&&
解析试题分析:本文的写作条理非常清晰,首先对家乡过去的情况进行描写1.生活贫困,房屋破旧People lived a poor life. The houses were old and small.2.污染严重,垃圾满地Pollution was very serious, and there was rubbish everywhere.3.交通不便,游客很少The traffic was not convenient, so few visitors came here.三点表达的恰到好处;然后对现在的情况进行描写,按照题目中所给的提示进行书写,写的过程注意多使用被动形式如Now great changes have taken place in my hometown.能够很好的看出写作者的语言功底;最后展望家乡会变得越来越好I'm sure my hometown will become better and better in the future.考点:提纲类写作点评:初中英语的作文,着重考察学生连词成句的能力,要在“准”字上下功夫。在写作中注意人称与谓语动词的数关系和动词时态等诸多方面。对于中考的作文,尽量将所学的知识运用到作文中,写出富于变化、结构紧凑的文章,不要出现中式英文。在平时的练习中,注意多背诵范文,对于写的好的句子进行默写,考试时就能写出准确地道的作文。精彩儿歌、视频
孕期性生活姿势图...
细数女明星透视装...
被“滚出”娱乐圈...
混血嫩模王子希喷...
孙悦大婚在即 妻...
宝宝涂鸦可爱图片...
开学修炼册
分娩方式大起底
孕晚期的那些事儿
父亲节祝福语
英语作文 Great changes in my hometown
编辑:cherrygao来源:互联网
导读:More than twenty years ago, my hometown was just a small , old and poor town. Most of people were farmers. There were few factories. The peo
  More than twenty years ago, my hometown was just a small , old and poor town. Most of people were farmers. There were few factories. The people didn&t have enough food to eat and wore old clothes. They had a hard life .
  Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years . The people have found a lot of ways of making money . Now there are many tall buildings . They are very beautiful . Roads are wide and clean . People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work . Many people have cell phones and personal computers. People&s living conditions have improved a lot . Thanks to the government&s efforts . my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful .}

我要回帖

更多关于 my hometown的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信