What’what is happeningg?和记棋牌游戏有许多人在玩吗?哪下载?

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
“what’s happening?”这个说法可以吗?听说happen不能用进行...
萧萧是笨蛋252
完全可以,可以用进行时.并且楼主这句话还是高频率出现的口语,可以记住.happen因为是事情主观发生,所以不能用被动语态(即不能用be happened),但是进行时可以用.这句话常用于语者不知道正在发生的事情的情况下,例如:两个人在街上打了起来,一堆人围观,police man隐约看见很多人在此处,于是快步走向人堆拨开人群问:“what's happening?”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码补全对话 A: What’s happening? B: We are having a meeting. A: 1 . What’s it about? B: The trip. We are going to visit the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses in Xi’an. A: 2 ! When are you going to visit i 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
补全对话A: What’s happening?B: We are having a meeting. A: _____________1__________________. What’sit about? B: The trip. We are going to visit theTerra Cotta Warriors and Horses(秦兵马俑) in Xi’an. A: &_____________2__________________!When are you going to visit it?B: We haven’t made it. ________3___________?A: ________________4__________________? Wedon’t have to go to school then. B: This weekend? No, we have to writearticles for the school magazine. A: Then how about next weekend? We can gothere together. B: That’s great. _________5_________________.A: OK. Let’s go next weekend. &
【答案】&That’s news to me&&&&&&&&&Sounds great &&Can you give us some ideas&&&&&&&&&&&&&Why don’t you go at the weekend&&So let’s make it next weekend【解析】&根据上句提示可知&根据语境可知那听起来好极了&给出建议故用Can you give us some ideas&Why don’t you go at the weekend这是提建议的表达方式&让我们定在下周末吧&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
补全对话A: What animals do you want to see ?B: 【小题1】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A: Why do you like to see pandas?B: 【小题2】_______________________________________________.A: Really? By the way, do you want to see the elephants in the zoo?B: 【小题3】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A: I like to see elephants, too. &Because they can dance.B: Do you want to be an assistant in the zoo? A: Well , to work for animals is interesting, but kind of dangerous. I don’t like it.B: 【小题4】___________________________________________________________?A: I want to be a reporter. I can meet many famous (著名的) people.B: That’s great . Thank you.A: 【小题5】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年黑龙江省虎林市八五零农场学校初一期中英语试卷(带解析)
题型:补充句子
补全对话A: What animals do you want to see ?B: 【小题1】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A: Why do you like to see pandas?B: 【小题2】_______________________________________________.A: Really? By the way, do you want to see the elephants in the zoo?B: 【小题3】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A: I like to see elephants, too. &Because they can dance.B: Do you want to be an assistant in the zoo? A: Well , to work for animals is interesting, but kind of dangerous. I don’t like it.B: 【小题4】___________________________________________________________?A: I want to be a reporter. I can meet many famous (著名的) people.B: That’s great . Thank you.A: 【小题5】&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:学年福建省八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
请从方框中选择适当的句子补全对话A. What shall we take?B. Let’s make it nine o’clock.C. Would you like to go with me?D. Great! That would be fun.E. Where shall we meet?F. Speaking.A: Hello, is Michael in?B: ______________________1.A: Michael, tomorrow is Sunday, I want to go to Yundong Rock(云洞岩). ____.2.B: Yes, I’d love to, _______________3.A: We’ll take some drink, some fruit, and my camera.B: When shall we meet? A: _____________________4.B: _____________________5.A: At the school gate.B: OK, see you then.A: See you. 
来源:2011年实验中学中考二模预测英语卷4
题型:其他题
补全对话(5分)A: What are you going to do this weekend?B:&& 1.&A:I hear therewill be a football match this Sunday.Bob and I are going to watch it.&&2.& B:Of course.Football is my favorite. But I don’t have the ticket for the match.A: You are lucky.I have some free tickets. &&&&3.&&& B: Great! &&&&4.&& A: Let’s meet at the bus stop at half past three.B: I think there must be many people there. &&5.&&& A: OK. See you at three o’clock.B: See you.&&
来源:2011届江苏省连云港市九年级第一次模拟考试英语卷
题型:其他题
补全对话(5分)A: What are you going to do this weekend?B:&& 1.&A:I hear therewill be a football match this Sunday.Bob and I are going to watch it.&&2.& B:Of course.Football is my favorite. But I don’t have the ticket for the match.A: You are lucky.I have some free tickets. &&&&3.&&& B: Great! &&&&4.&& A: Let’s meet at the bus stop at half past three.B: I think there must be many people there. &&5.&&& A: OK. See you at three o’clock.B: See you.&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!小学五年级英语美文赏读:What’s Happening?
16:33:17  来源:南京爱智康
& 【智康语】小学五年级英语美文赏读:What&s Happening?!愉快的寒假已经开启,五年级的同学们在玩耍的同时,不要忘了阅读课外书籍。今天,南京爱智康小编整理了小学五年级英语美文赏读:What&s Happening?,赶紧来看看吧!
What&s Happening?
It is in autumn. A young man comes to a forest. He&s walking beside the forest. On his right is a river. On his left is the forest. Suddenly he sees two green &eyes looking at him from the trees. A tiger is getting ready to jump on him.
What does he do? He must jump into the river. In the river there is a big crocodile. Its mouth is very big. The young man closes his eyes. The tiger jumps &over &him. &And &the &young man opens &his &eyes. Now thetiger is in the mouth of the crocodile.
小学五年级英语美文赏读:What&s Happening?!为大家介绍好了,如果大家还有什么问题的话,请直接拨打免费咨询电话:!有专业的老师为您解答!
南京爱智康寒春小组课+寒假1对1精选课程
&智康帮你订制个性化辅导方案 拨打免费电话:咨询课程&&&&&&&&&&
意见反馈电话:010-  邮箱:
您希望孩子在哪个学科提升:
孩子在学习中主要的问题表现:
已为10万余名学员提供解决方案
爱智康官方微信扫描二维码关注What’s Happening Out
&由于版权原因,我们不提供在线试听和下载,如果您喜欢这首歌曲,请购买正版歌曲
歌曲排行榜
?本页是歌曲动态歌词页面页面,要是您想下载What’s Happening Out There?歌词
那么就点下面的链接
在线音乐门户,分享最新网络歌曲,带给你最好听的新歌