填空。 1.if we hurry,we will arrive的用法 in______for the show.

选择单词并用其正确形式填空 can come help need have draw on join trumpet e-mail Musicians wanted for the school show Your attention,please.We will _________ a show at 6:00pm _________ Sunday.We _________two good musicians for the show.If you _________ dance or sing,please_________ us.If you can play the piano,the ________ or the guitar,please send an ___________ to GiGi182@ .Also,we want three people to _________us paint some pictures.So if you can __________,please ___________ to the school office(办公室) before Thursday
1.have2.on3.need4.can5.join6.trumpet7.e-mail8.help9.draw10.come
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
have onneedcane-mailtrumpete-mailhelpdrawcome
很高兴为您服务,答案如下:
come望采纳
扫描下载二维码首字母填空一篇May Day is coming .We are making p_______(1) for travelling .If we have a three-day h________(2) ,we will go on v_________(3) to Hainan Island ,My aunt lives there ,If she t________(4) with us ,we’ll have a great time .For this travel ,my parents work hard to m_________(5) money .I work hard to make my parents happy.I hear Sanya is a beautiful city inHainan.It’s warm around May .If you go there ,you will see f________(6) everywhere .Girls can w_________(7) skirts there .You can see the sea there and swim in the sea .If I _________(8) a camera from Li Dong ,I will t_________(9) a lot of photos .Tomorrow my paernts will c_________(10) travel agency to book the tickets for us .It’s really wonderful .
云天啊DL82
plansholidayvisittravelsmakeflowerswearborrowtakecall
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. programme2. holidays3. vocation4. take part5. make6. flower7. wear8. lend9. take10. call
plansholidayvacationtravelsmakeflowerswearborrowtakecall
1) p lan\72) holidays\73) vacation\74) take\75) make\76) flowers\77)wear\78) lend\79) take\710) come
prepare hoilday visit 第四个不知道 make 第六个不知道 wear第八个不知道 take 第十个不知道
扫描下载二维码完形填空(初一,求回答,在线等):Your attention,please 。We will h____a show at 6:00p.m.o___Sunday.We n____two good musicians for the show .If you c______dance or sing ,please j____ us .If you can play the piano,the t____or the guitar,please send an e___ to .Also ,we want three people to h____us paint some pictures.So if you can d___,please c____to the school office before Thursday.加油呀,学霸大神们!!!!!!!!
小彬D7S448
needcanjointrumpetemailpaintdrawcall
1 need 2 can 3 join 4
tuba 5 email 6 help 7 draw 8 come
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码语法填空 阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的 词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空.
We often hear people say, &Never give up.&These can be __ 1 __(encourage)words and
words of determination.A person who believes in them will keep trying to reach his goal no
matter how many times he __ 2 __(fail).In my opinion, the quality of determination to
succeed is an important one to have.Therefore, I believe that we should never give up.
One reason is that if we give up too __ 3 __(easy), we will rarely achieve anything.It is not
unusual for us to fail in our first attempt at something new, __ 4 __ we should not feel
discouraged and should try again.Besides, if we always give up when we fail, we will not be
able to develop new skills.
Another reason we should never give up is __ 5 __ we can learn from our mistakes only if we
make a new effort.If we do not try again, the lesson we have learned __ 6 __(waste).Finally,
we should never give up because as we work __ 7 __(reach) our goals, we develop
confidence, and this confidence can help us succeed in __ 8 __ areas of our lives.If we never
challenge ourselves, we will begin to doubt our abilities.
In short, it is important that we do not give up when working __ 9 __ our goals.Whether we
succeed in the end or not, we will learn something, and what we learn will help us to become
more confident people.Furthermore, if we give up, we will have __ 10 __ chance of attaining
our goals, but if we keep trying, there is always a chance that we will succeed one day._日常生活类阅读 - 看题库
语法填空阅读下面短文, 按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求, 在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空.&&&&& We often hear people say, &Never give up.&These can be __1__(encourage)words and words of determination.A person who believes in them will keep trying to reach his goal no matter how many times he __2__(fail).In my opinion, the quality of determination to succeed is an important one to have.Therefore, I believe that we should never give up.&&&& One reason is that if we give up too __3__(easy), we will rarely achieve anything.It is not unusual for us to fail in our first attempt at something new, __4__ we should not feel discouraged and should try again.Besides, if we always give up when we fail, we will not be able to develop new skills.&&& Another reason we should never give up is __5__ we can learn from our mistakes only if we make a new effort.If we do not try again, the lesson we have learned __6__(waste).Finally, we should never give up because as we work __7__(reach) our goals, we develop confidence, and this confidence can help us succeed in __8__ areas of our lives.If we never challenge ourselves, we will begin to doubt our abilities.&&&& In short, it is important that we do not give up when working __9__ our goals.Whether we succeed in the end or not, we will learn something, and what we learn will help us to become more confident people.Furthermore, if we give up, we will have __10__ chance of attaining our goals, but if we keep trying, there is always a chance that we will succeed one day.
1.encouraging2.fails/has failed3.easily4.so5.that6.will be wasted7.to reach8.other9.for10.:nowe will advise for the mot
英文:we will advise for the mot中文:我们将提供mot很高兴为您解答如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
we will advise for the mot 什么意思我们将为警句/妙语建议。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 arrive in 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信