这句英文 advantages 和not 之间不用加which 用法are吗?这属于什么用法?

计算机网络第四版课后英文题目_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
计算机网络第四版课后英文题目
上传于||文档简介
&&计​算​机​网​络​第​四​版​英​文​版​课​后​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩35页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
应用英语翻译答案(精品)
下载积分:3000
内容提示:应用英语翻译答案(精品),英语谜语及答案带翻译,英语翻译试题及答案,科技英语翻译答案,科技英语翻译课后答案,大学英语4翻译答案,商务英语翻译答案,2015英语四级翻译答案,大学英语精读翻译答案,商务英语翻译课后答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:26|
上传日期: 17:43:14|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
应用英语翻译答案(精品)
官方公共微信 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
应用英语翻译答案(精品)
下载积分:3000
内容提示:应用英语翻译答案(精品),英语谜语及答案带翻译,英语翻译试题及答案,科技英语翻译答案,科技英语翻译课后答案,大学英语4翻译答案,商务英语翻译答案,2015英语四级翻译答案,大学英语精读翻译答案,商务英语翻译课后答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:26|
上传日期: 17:43:14|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
应用英语翻译答案(精品)
官方公共微信南充高中高三第十一次月考英语试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
南充高中高三第十一次月考英语试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
南充高中高三第十一次月考英语试题
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om 南充高中高2010级第十一次月考英语试题&第一卷第一部分:英语知识运用(共二节,满分50分第一节:单项选择(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)1.―I don’t feel like going out. Why not just stay home and watch TV?―_______. You promised to take me out for dinner and to the theater on my birthday. A.Great!&&& &B.Why me!&&& &C.Come on!&&& &D.Not at all2.They were building a bridge across the river, _______ bridge which was intended to carry a great deal of _______ traffic.A.a; the&&&&& &B. the&&&&& &C. /&&&& &D.a; /3.When he tried to make a(n)_______, he found that the hotel that he wanted was completely filled.A.reservation&&& &B.claim&&&& &C.complaint&&&&&& &D.appointment4.Politeness is a(n) _______ phenomenon among all the social groups, but it is marked by different cultures.A.steady&&&& &B.complete&&&&& &C.universal&&&&&& &D.original5.―Do you feel Professor Wu’s speech on finance easy to understand?―Just the opposite. It’s _______ for me.A.a too difficult speech&&&&&&&& &B.too a difficult speechC.too difficult a speech&&&&&&&& &D.a difficult speech too6.Oh, it’s so cold in here. Somebody _______ the window, please.A.closes&&&& &B.shall close&& &C.will close&& &D.close7.―Who would you rather _______ with you for holiday?―A man _______ himself Wilson.A. called&& &B. calling&& C. calling&& &&D. calls8.The CCTV Tower, _______ the base is an electrical equipment shop, is frequently visited by travelers.A.which&& &B. whose&&& &C.of which&&& &D.that9.“Oh, Peter, you are running a high fever. You _______ go to see a doctor or you’ll miss the entrance exam.” said the teacher.A.must&&& &B.should&&& &C.might&& &D.could10.―I hear Super Junior will sing at the New Theater.―Where did you ________?A.put that up&&&& &B.make that up&C.Take that up&D.pick that up11.I’d rather you did some housework when you are free, but you ________.A.weren’t&&&&&& &B.didn’t&&& &C.wouldn’t&&& &D.don’t12.I gave all the newspapers to them and spared ______, though I didn’t have _____ in my flat.A. much& &B. much &C. many &D. many13.Being a good listener is a kind of quality and that’s ________ it takes to keep friendship.A.how&&&& &B.what& &C.which&& &D.where14.Jim insisted that the book Mr. Black referred to ________.A.was worth to be bought&&&&&&&& &B.was worth buyingC.being worth buying&&&&&&&&&& &D.be worth buying15.You may ________ the textbook if you don’t know the answer to the question.A.refer to&& &B.deal with&& &C.look up& &D.look into16.In our village, about 1,000 meters north of my house, stands an old temple _______ the 17th century.A.dating back to& &B.dated back to &C.being dated back to &D.to date back to17.I don’t think he was happy although he lived in a rich family, _______?A.wasn’t he&& &B.was he&& &C.do I& &D.don’t I 18.On October 31st, known as Halloween, dozens of children ________ costumes knock at their neighbor’s doors and yell “Trick or Treat” when the door ________.A. is open&&&&&&&&&& &B. opensC. is open&&&&&&&&&&& &D. open19.Why! I have nothing to confess. _______ you want me to say?A.What is it that &B.What it is that &C.How is it that &D.How it is that20.―Wow, you look good. Your hair looks fantastic. You’re such a wonderful friend. You’re so generous. I’ve always liked you.―________! Get to the point. I haven’t got food all day.A.Enough&&&& &B.Thanks&&&& &C.Really &D.Rubbish第二节:完形(共20小题:每小题1.5分,满分30分)&&& 下面短文, 从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A, B, C, D) 中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Hundreds of people, adults and children, come and go every day from the Kingsley School in Evanston, and police say that right now none of them has been eliminated(排除) as a(n)& 21& suspect.& 22& ,police have the weapon and detectives are trying to find out to whom it last& 23& .Investigators say that& 24& Tuesday morning a few minutes before lunch a second grader found the weapon in a toilet in a first floor laboratory. It is a five-shot, 38 caliber(口径) revolver that was fully loaded.& 25& the 7-year-old girl reported her discovery immediately.“We’ve taken& 26& . We’ve called the police. It’s being& 27& . And we are concerned,” said Evanston School’s spokesperson Jan Roy.Wednesday school officials sent students home with a& 28& addressed to their parents about the& 29& .“At this point I don’t have enough answers and I would really like to get& 30 ,” said Emily Gregrich, one of the parents.&31& parents who waited for their kids Thursday afternoon still had not& 32& about the gun.The principal conducted two assemblies(集会) to put to rest rumors& 33& the 475 children who& 34& the school. For& 35 , the police investigation is focused on interviewing adults, teachers and nonprofessional staff members who were in the building the 24-hour period& 36& the weapon was found.“Where they were, what was going on, did they see anybody, you know, anybody in the school, anything unusual& 37& , and we hope to& 38& information through those interviews,” said Dep. Chief Joe Bellino of the Evanston Police Department.Thursday afternoon the school district announced& 39& to improve its efforts to communicate with& 40& . It will make a phone tree Thursday night, and we are told the principal has invited parents who need more information about this to meet him here at the school Friday morning.21.A.possible&B.unknown&C.strange&D.unusual22.A.However&B.Later&C.Meanwhile&D.Still23.A.given&B.offered&C.devoted&D.belonged24.A.after&B.before&C.early&D.late25.A.Suddenly&B.Fortunately&C.Quickly&D.Soon26.A.advice&B.measures&C.notice&D.notes27.A.investigated&B.discussed&C.questioned&D.removed28.A.book&B.speech&C.letter&D.record29.A.incident&B.accident&C.discovery&D.gun30.A.angry&B.shocked&C.less&D.more31.A.Some&B.Many&C.Any&D.Other32.A.heard&B.read& &C.talked& &D.told33.A.in& &B.among& &C.between& &D.within34.A.attend& &B.love& &C.escape& &D.protect35.A.all& &B.certain& &C.now& &D.example36.A.when& &B.while& &C.before&& &D.after37.A.goes on& &B.went on& &C.were going on&& &D.going on38.A.search& &B.develop& &C.prove& &D.check39.A.news& &B.plans& &C.instructions& &D.introductions40.A.parents& &B.teachers &C.adults& &D.students第二部分:理解(共两节,满分50分)第一节:阅读下面短文, 从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A, B, C, D) 中, 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。(共20小题,每小题2分,共40分)AA university graduate described as a “respectable and intelligent” woman is seeking professional help after being convicted of shoplifting for the second time in six months.Ana Luz, recently studying for PhD has been told she could end up behind bars unless she can control the desire to steal from shops.Luz, who lives with her partner in Fitzwilliam Road, Cambridge, admitted stealing clothes worth 9.95 pounds from John Lewis in Oxford Street, London, on March 9.Phillip Lomoyne, prosecuting(起诉), said Luz selected some clothes from display and took them to the ladies’ toilet in the store, when she came out again she was wearing one of the skirts she had selected, having taken off the anti-theft security alarm.She was stopped and caught after leaving the store without paying, Mr. Lomoyne said.He added that she was upset on her arrest and apologized for her actions.Luz, 28, was said to have been convicted of shoplifting by Cambridge judges last October, but Morag Duff, defending said she had never been in trouble with the police before this.“She is ashamed and embarrassed but doesn’t really have any explanation why she did this,” Miss Duff said. “She didn’t intend to steal when she went into the store. She is at a loss to explain it. She is otherwise a very respectable and intelligent young lady. She went to her doctor and asked for advice because she wants to know if there is something in particular that caused her to do this.”Judge David Azan fined Luz 50 pounds, and warned: “You have got a criminal record. If you carry on like this, you will end up in prison, which will ruin your bright future you may have.”Luz achieved a degree in design at university in her native Spain, went on to a famous university in Berlin, Germany for her master’s degree and is now studying for a PhD at Cambridge University, UK.41.What is Ana Luz’s nationality?A.American.&&& B.British.&& C.Spanish.&&& D.German.42.What does the underlined sentence “She is at a loss to explain it” mean?A.In her opinion it was a loss to the clothes shops where she stole things.B.She doesn’t have any idea why she has the desire to steal from shops.C.She thinks it is a loss for her to explain why she stole things from shops.D.Personally she feels ashamed and embarrassed for her shoplifting actions.43.Which of the following best explains the meaning of the word “shoplifting” used in the passage?A.Carrying goods in a lift for a shop.&&&& B.Taking goods to the ladies’ toilet.C.Selecting some goods from a display.&& D.Taking goods from a shop without paying.44.From the passage we can learn that________.A.Ana Luz has already got her PhD at Cambridge University, UKB.Ana Luz is ashamed and embarrassed and knows why she often did soC.the university graduate will be put in prison if she steals in shops once moreD.Phillip Lomoyne is the “respectable and intelligent” woman’s defense(辩护) lawyer45.What would be the best title for the passage?A.Shoplifting Shame of a PhD Student.B.Apologizing for the Actions in Shops.C.Seeking Professional Help from Experts.D.Controlling the Desire to Steal from Shops.B  Are you feeling stressed out? Anxious? Is your mind racing in circles? Are you worried about all the things you have to get done? Here’s a quick-acting trick that can make you feel better.  If you’re sitting at a desk, place the palm of your hand on the desk, and take a moment to focus on what the surface of the desk feels like. Is it hot or cold, rough or smooth? Put all of your attention on the sensations in your palm, on how the desk feels underneath your hand. If you are not at a desk, do the same exercise by placing your palm on any nearby object―a wall, a chair, even your opposite arm.When you are feeling stressed, your thoughts tend to take on a life of their own. Yon may be thinking about things you wish you had done differently in the past or worrying about things that you have to do in the future. These thoughts will make you feel anxious. The anxiety, in turn, increases the number of anxious thoughts.If you can ground yourself even for a moment in the present, you will break the cycle and feel instant relief. Paying attention to what objects in your environment feel like forces you to pay more attention to the present moment than to negative, anxiety-provoking thoughts about the past or about the future.Try using your other senses too:Try closing your eyes for a second (don’t try this while driving!) and breath deeply through your nose. What do you smell?When eating, put all your attention on how your food tastes.What do you hear? What little noises are there around you that you didn’t notice before?Look closely at an ordinary object. Do you see anything you haven’t noticed before?46.By saying “Is your mind racing in circles”, the author intends to mean that_______.A.you did something wrong in the past and wouldn’t forgive yourselfB.your mind is quick and bright when in a state of anxietyC.you are thinking in a stupid way when anxious thoughts worries you a lotD.you worried a lot and the anxious thoughts will increase your anxiety47.The author advises to put your palm on the desk or any things nearby in order to______.A.play a small trick&&&&&&&&&&& &B.feel the surface of the objectC.do some exercises&&&&&&&&&& &D.reduce your anxiety48.The writer mentioned some senses that could be used to reduce stress except the______.A.sense of touching&&&&&& &B.sense of smellC.sense of humour&&&&&&&&& &D.sense of listening49.Which of the following can be served as a title for the passage?A.First Aid to Anxiety―Senses.&&& &B.How Anxiety Works.C.The Cause of Anxiety―Senses. &D.How to Deal with Anxiety.C(1)Mr. Brown(the motorist)At about 9∶20 p.m. on October 14th, I was driving along Market Road in the direction of Midwick. I wanted to go to Sturham to collect my wife, who had been visiting some friends. I prepared to turn into Sturham Road, which was on my right. In the distance, I saw the lights of a car moving towards me but it was a long way from me. I put out my hand to show that I was going to turn right. Then I started to turn slowly towards Sturham Road. Suddenly there was a loud noise on the passenger’s (near) side of the car. I stopped the car and got out. A motorcycle had hit my car. The motorcyclist had been thrown over the car. He was injured, so I ran to a shop to phone for help.(2)Mr. Smith (the injured motorcyclist)On the evening of October 14th, I was going home along Market Road towards Newtown. I was riding my motorcycle. I was going slowly because some of the streetlights were out and the road was wet and slippery. Just before Sturham Road, a car suddenly drove right across my path. The driver did not flash his lights to give a warning. I could not turn in time, so I hit the side of the car. When I woke up, I was lying in a hospital in Market Road.(3)Mr. Lee (another motorcyclist)At about 9∶10p.m.on October 14th, I left my home in Midwick. Ten minutes later I was riding my motorcycle along Market Road. I was going to Newtown. There was a motorcycle about 40 metres in front of me. It was not going very quickly. The man on it was riding near the curb(路边) but I was near the center of the road. The motorcyclist in front of me tried to turn to his right but there was no time. He hit the car and was injured. There was no car going along in front of us or put by the road.50.Which or these pictures exactly shows the scene of the accident?X=the place where the mo N=N M=M S=Sturham. (Note that cars and motorcycles always keep to the left in England.)
51.Which of these statements about the accident is probably correct?A.Mr. Brown wrongly supposed that the lights of the two motorcycles were those of a car.B.The lights of the car moving towards Mr. Brown made him unable to see.C.Mr. Brown knocked down a motorcyclist on purpose.D.The accident was caused by the carelessness of the first motorcyclist.52.It seems probable from the statements that Mr. Brown_______.A.gave no signal to show that he was turning rightB.did not give any signal until he was actually turningC.failed to give a proper signal at that timeD.flashed his light to show that he was going to turn53.We would expect to find that Mr. Brown’s car was damaged on its______ side.A.front     B.left     C.right     D.driver’sD & The advantages and disadvantages of a large population have long been a subject of discussion among economists. It has been argued that the supply of good land is limited. To feed a large population, poor land must be cultivated and good land made full use of. Thus, each person produces less and this means a lower average income than could be obtained with a smaller population. Other economists have argued that a large population gives more opportunities for specialization such as ports, roads, and railways, which are not likely to be built unless there is a big demand to justify them.One of the difficulties in carrying out a world-wide birth control program lies in the fact that official attitudes to population growth vary from country to country depending on the level of industrial development and the availability of food and raw materials. In a developing country where a vast expanding population is pressing hard upon the limits of food, space and natural resources, it will be the first concern of the government to place a limit on the birthrate, whatever the consequences may be. In a highly industrialized society the problem may be more complex. A decreasing birthrate may lead to unemployment because it results in a declining market for products. When the pressure of the population on housing declines, prices also decline and the building industry is weakened. Faced with considerations such as these, the government of a developed country may well prefer to see a slowly increasing population, rather than one which is stable or in decline.54.According to the first paragraph, a smaller population may mean______ if land is limited.A.lower productivity, and a lower average incomeB.lower productivity, but a higher average incomeC.higher productivity, and a higher average incomeD.higher productivity, but a lower average income55.In a developed country, people will perhaps go out of work if the birthrate_______.A.goes up B.goes down& C.remains stable& D.is limited56.It is not easy to carry out a worldwide birth-control program because______.A.there are too many underdeveloped countries in the worldB.developing countries are short of food and raw materialsC.even developed countries may have some complex problems of populationD.different governments show quite opposite views to the populationEWouldn’t it be great if you could just look up at the sky and read the weather forecast right away? Well, you can. The forecast is written in clouds. If you can read that writing, you can tell something about the atmosphere. With some practice, you can become a pretty good weather forecaster. Who knows, you might even do as well as meteorologists.  Meteorologists use much more information than just the appearance of the clouds to make their forecasts. They collect data from all over the world. Then they put it into powerful,& high-speed computers.This does give meteorologists an advantage, because they can track weather patterns as they move from west to east across the country.But you have an advantage, too. You can look at the sky and get your data directly. A meteorologist uses a computer forecast that takes several hours to make a local forecast.What are you seeing when you look at a cloud? “A picture of what moisture is doing in the atmosphere,” says meteorologist Peter Leavitt. There’s moisture throughout the atmosphere. Most of the time you don’t see it ,because it’s in the form of an unseen gas called water vapor.Sometimes, the temperature of the air gets cold enough to cause the water vapor to change into liquid water. That’s called condensation, and we see it happen all the time(for example, when damp air hits the cold glass of a mirror). When enough water vapor condenses, tiny drops form in the air. These drops spread light. A cloud is seen. Watching clouds over a day or two tells you a lot more than a single cloud about the weather to come. Changes in clouds show changes in the atmosphere.You should begin to notice patterns. Certain clouds, following each other in order, can signal a coming storm. But don’t
see for yourself.57.This passage mainly tells us about how to_______.A.become a meteorologist&&&&&&&&& &B.keep an eye on the weatherC.be an assistant to a meteorologist&& &D.change water vapor into liquid water58.According to the passage, ordinary people might do as well as meteorologists in weather forecast________.A.with the help of the high-speed computersB.through a complex process of calculationC.with simple practice looking up at the skyD.asking for information from weather station59.Your advantage in weather forecasts is that______.A.you have more powerful computers at homeB.your brain works as well as a high-speed computerC.you observe the sky and obtain your data directlyD.meteorologists give their data to you as soon as they get them60.What causes vapor to change into water?A.A lot of moisture.& &B.Thick clouds.& C.Warm atmosphere.& &D.Cold air temperature.第二节:根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填写在第二卷上,选项中有两项为多余选项。(共5小题, 每小题2分, 满分10分)根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项多余。W:Would you like a cup of tea or coffee, Peter?M:__61__W:All right. I know tea has long been a favorite drink of Chinese.M:Yes, it has been one of the most important traditions of Chinese culture.W:By the way. Do you like Kangshifu Icy Black Tea?M:__62__ You know, in China, people drink different tea in different seasons.W:__63__ Tell me more about that.M: As the Chinese saying goes, “Green tea is for summer, black tea is for winter and oolong tea works all year around.”W:__64__M:Spring is the season for flower tea, which can lift the spirit from drowsiness(昏昏欲睡).W:__65__M:Well, the cooling nature of green tea can counter(消除) summer heat, while the hot nature of black tea can help protect the body against the cold in winter.A.That sounds interesting!B.Then why do you choose green tea for summer and black tea for winter?C.A cup of tea, thanks.D.How about spring?E.My favorite drink is juice.F.Yes. I also like green tea very much.G.I like tea very much.
第二卷对话:61.________& 62._________& 63._________& 64._________& 65._________第三部分:写作(共两节,满分50分)第一节:短文改错(共10小题,每小题1.5分,满分15分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误。对标有题号的每一行作出判断:如无错误,在该行右边横线上画一个勾(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:该行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉;该行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词;该行错一个词:在错的词下划一个横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。My dear students, I didn’t know what I should say&&&&66._____________to some of you who is still addicted to the Internet. &&&&67._____________As teacher, I’d like to remind you that you’re &&&&&68._____________wasting your time, energy, or even your life.&&&&&&69._____________You can never find the losing time and youth again.&&&&70._____________As students, we should value the limited time to study&&&&71._____________hard. As you know, you’ll graduate the school in two&&&&72._____________months or so. After graduation, you won’t possibly&&&&73._____________find out so good a condition to study in. So make full use of every&74._____________minute to study hard so that you won’t feel sadly in the future.&&75._____________第二节:书面表达(满分35分)根据调查数据显示,我国肥胖儿童人数以每年8%的速度递增,实在令人担忧。最近,你校将组织题为“谁应对肥胖儿童负责”的英文辩论会,你将作为辩手参加。根据下面辩论的内容,写出你的发言稿(代表一方――正方或反方)。题目和开头已给出,但不计人总词数。词数100左右。正文观点(企业的责任)&反方观点(家长的责任)1.为了赚线,建了太多的西式快餐店&1.家长借口工作忙,不做饭,常带孩子吃快餐,养成不良饮食习惯2.餐饮业出售不健康食品&2.许多家长不能分辨饮食优劣3.制造大量广告,吸引儿童去吃美味但不利于健康的食品&3.不重视孩子体育锻炼正文呼吁:建立法律,禁止出售不健康食品。反方呼吁:家长要引导孩子学会选择。Who is to blame for the obese children―theEnterprises or the parents?The number of obese children in our country is increasing by 8 percent each year. People are very concerned about it. In my opinion,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
&2010级月考英语答案单项选择:1-5 CDACC&&6-10 DCCAD &11-15 DDBBA&16-20 ABBAA完形填空:21-25 ACDDB&26-30 BACAD&31-35 DABAC &36-40 CDBBA 阅读理解:41-45 CBDCA&46-49 DDCA&&50-53 CACB&&54-56 CBD&&57-60 BCCD补全对话:61-65 CFADB改错66. didn’t---don’t&67. is---are &68. ∧ teacher---a&&69. or---and&&70. losing---lost71. we---you&&72. graduate∧---from&&73. √&74. out---\&&75. sadly---sad书面表达范文:One possible version(反方)&&&&&&&&&& Who is to blame for the obese children--- the enterprises or the parents?The number of obese children in our country is increasing by 8 percent each year. People are very concerned about it. In my opinion, parents are to blame. First, the parents often take their children to find fast food restaurants with the excuse that they are too busy to prepare meals for their children at home, so gradually their children have formed a bad eating habit. Another reason, I think, is that the parents can’t tell junk foods from nutritious foods so that they can’t help their children to make a right choice. Besides, most of the time the parents ignore how important it is& for their children to take regular exercise. That’s why their children put on weight so easily. I suggest that parents should pay attention to their children’s health and help them to make a wise choice of what to eat and what to do.
Another possible version(正方)Who is to blame for the obese children--- the enterprises or the parents?The number of obese children in our country is increasing by 8 percent each year. People are very concerned about it. In my opinion, enterprises are to blame. First, for the purpose of making money, they have built so many westernstyle fast food restaurants. The fast foods are known for containing too much fat. Secondly, some catering (food) industries sell junk foods and there are no laws to stop them from doing so. And besides, so many advertisements attract children to the foods that are delicious but actually unhealthy. All these factors are the causes of the large number of obese children in China.I suggest that strict laws should be made to forbid selling unhealthy foods. It’s only when laws are made that the situation will be improved. Children are our future and we should do something to make sure that they grow healthy and strong.文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 which 用法 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信