Jim has ten books and I have five books .改为同义句转换

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语新目标下 Unit 1 Will people have robots?单元练习试题
Unit 01单元练习一 .用所给动词的适当形式填空。1.People ___________(study) at home on computers one day.
2.Everything __________(be) free in 100 years.3 .There _______ (be) a robot in my home in the future.
4. We _________ (have) a meeting next Friday.5Kids ____ (not go) to school in 2070.
6. There _________ (be) heavy rain the day after tomorrow.7.In ten years , I ______(be) a reporter. I _________(live) in Beijing and I ________(meet) lots of interesting
people. I_________( buy) a large and beautiful house there. There __________(be) three persons in my family. They are my wife, my son and I. Every day we___________( get) up very early. My wife ___________(teach) my son sing and dance ,and I ____________(play) basketball with him after work. On weekends, we_________( go) hiking or have the picnic. I ____________(enjoy) both my life and work.二. 按要求转换句型:1 There will be a meeting tomorrow. (改为一般疑问句并做出否定回答)-_________ _________ be a meeting tomorrow? -No, _________ _________.2 The child will take the bus to school. (改为否定句)
The child _________ _________ the bus to school.3 They will go home in two days. (对划线部分提问)_________ _________ they _________ home?4 Jim has ten books and I have five books. (连成一句)
Jim has ______ books _________ I.三. 1.用所给词和时间完成句子。five years ago: a little girl,
now: a middle school student,
in twenty years :a mother________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2.回答下面的问题,然后作一个简单的汇报:What will you be like in 10 years? _____________________________________________________________.What will you be in 10 yaers?_________________________________________________________________What will your life be in ten years?______________________________________________________________四. 用more, less 或fewer填空.1.some apples ______apples
2. some buildings
_______buildings
3.some money
_________money4.以"Our city in ten years"为题写出你心目中的城市:Our city in ten yearsIn ten years, our city will become very beautiful. There will be________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________This is the city in my heart in ten years.五.听句子,选择与其意思相符的图片:A
E1________2_________3_________4_________5___________Unit 1Will people have robots?(复习二)一..短语互译:1.五年之后____ ______ _____2.去滑冰___ _________3.太空站_____ ______4.在电脑上学习___ ___ ________5.喜爱上___ __ ____ _____6.看上去时髦______ ______7.keep a pet parrot_____________8.上大学____ _______9.wear crazy clothes______________10.on vacation___________11.in the future___________12.be able to________13.实现_______ ______14.坐火箭到______ ____ ________ _______15.活到______ ____ ________16.世界杯__________ ____17.将会有________ ______ _________二.根据汉语提示完成句子(每空一词)。(10分)1.书籍将会仅仅在电脑,而不在纸上。Books_____ only _____on computers, not ____paper2.今后在这座城市将会有更多的树木,更少的污染。There will _________ trees and ____ pollution in the city in future .3.五年前Sally还在上大学。Sally was____ college five years_____.4.你认为十年后你的朋友会做什么职业?____do you think your friend will ___ ____ten years?5.学生在家里通过电脑学习。 The students will study _________ _________ on computers.6. 对孩子们来说早起是好事。 ___ good ____ children _________ _________ _________ early.7.. 他们今天下午能够住进这个房间。They will ___ _____ ____ live in the room this afternoon.8. 我们爱上了这个美丽的城市。 We
____ ____ _________ _________ the beautiful city.9.没有人知道将来会发生什么事。 No one knows what will happen ____ ____ _________.三.从右栏中选出与左栏中相匹配的答语。(
)1. Where do you live?
A. No, I won't.(
)2. What will the weather be like tomorrow?
B. By rocket.(
)3. How will you fly to the moon?
C. I agree.(
)4. What will she be in 5 years?
D. She played basketball.(
)5. I think Brazil will win the match next time
E. I live in an apartment.(
)6. What sport did she play 5 years ago?
F. It will be sunny.(
)7. Will you go to the room with me?
G. She'll be a teacher.(
)8.Will there be more trees in the future?
H. Yes, there will.四.根据短文完成文后句子:Scientists invent different kinds of robots. Some like a person, some like a snake, or even some like a big hand.People use robots in different fields. Some work in hospitals, others may work in your homes. They can help people do different things For example, they help workers in factories to work faster. They help you do the housework.. With the help of the robots, difficult work becomes easier and faster. They can do the same things again and again and never get bored.Robots have different shapes. The most modern ones look like human beings. They can speak like people. They walk like people. Some are even beautiful. I'm sure scientists will make them more and more beautiful in the future.1.Robots can help people ______________________________________________________2.Robots can help people ______________________________________________________3.Robots can help people _______________________________________________________4.Robots can help people _______________________________________________________5.Robots can help people_______________________________________________________6. Robots can help people______________________________________________________Unit 1Will people have robots? (复习三)一 .选择填空:(
)1.In the future people can read books only ___computers, not ____paper.A. on, in
D. in, in(
)2.People can live ______150 years old.A. to last
B. to reach
D. to become(
)3.I hope we will have ______people and ________pollution.A. fewer, less
B. fewer, fewer
C. less, less
D. less, fewer(
)4.In two years Susan _____teachers.
A. will be,
B. will have
C. were had(
)5.If possible I'll ___rockets ____the moon and Mars.A. be, to
B. fly, on
C. be,. On
D. fly, to(
)6.My mother likes cats very much, so she _____one at home.A. buys
)7.Last Sunday I went to the park .I saw a pretty girl and I _____love ____her.A. fell in, with
B. felt in, with
C. fell in, to
D. felt in, to(
)8._____will the weather ___like tomorrow?A. What,/
B. What, be
C. How, be
)9. The old man had many predictions. And they always ______.A. happened
B. made sure
C. came true
D. stayed(
)10.There ____an art show this evening.
B. will have
C. will be(
)11.They will come back ___ ten minutes.A. in
D. during(
)12. I have _____apples than Lucy.A. more
)13-I think that China will win the World Cup one day.-I_______. The Chinese team is becoming stronger and stronger.A. agree
B. disagree
C. don't agree
)14..-Will there be more people in 100 years?
-_____,I hope.A. No, there isn't
B. No, there aren't
C. No, there won't
D. No, they won't.(
)15.I hope I have _____free time. I don't like to keep busy.A. more
)16.Every day he makes me_______ early and __________ in the morning.A. run
D. run二.阅读理解:Dear Anita,  In your last letter you asked me about my plans for the future. .First, I will finish high school. Then I will go to college and study to be a doctor. I won't get married right away because it takes a long time to become a doctor. I want to help sick people. I'm going to learn a lot about illness. Maybe I will find a treatment for cancer. I'll be famous and I will become very rich.  After I become a successful doctor, I'll get married. I want to marry an interesting person. For example, my wife might be an artist .We will have a wonderful life together. I think we will have one or two children. Doctors get paid quite a lot so I think we will have a nice house. We will travel a lot. I want to visit Australia, Europe, and Africa.Are these plans, or dreams? Do they sound crazy to you? Write soon and tell me about your plans. Your friend Josh根据短文判断正误1.Josh wants to become a doctor. (
)2.Josh wants to get married very soon. (
)3.Josh's wife might do interesting work..(
)4.Josh wants to have a lot of children. (
)5.Josh will travel to India. 6.Josh wants to know about Anita's plans.(
)三.完型填空:  I think life in the future __1___ more comfortable. Maybe there will be__2_____people ____3___on the earth in the future. So we may live on the moon.  People will get there ___4__spaceship and they ______5__spend a lot of money___6___it, which is cheap. Before the trip, everyone_____7___to book a ticket and buy the spacesuit, which will make you do things ____8___on the moon. They will____ need to _____10___their credit. And that is enough. Because there will be houses, banks and shops on the moon .  Everyone in the future will enjoy their life..(
B. will be
C. will is
) 2.A.many
)3.A.lived
C. living D. will live(
)5.A.won't B. will C. don't
D. would like(
)7.A.need B. will need C. needed D needs( )8.A.easy B. heavier C. easier D. interesting(
B. either C. also D sometimes(
)10.A.take
D. buy四.看图完成下列对话。A:What do you think your life will be in ten years?B:Oh, I think I'll__ an _______.A: How will you get there?B: I'll fly _______ to the _______ .A: Where will you live?B: I'll live on a _______ _______.I'll predict that living there is more interesting .There will be ____ trees and _____pollution. .People will live much longer than before.五.以下表格内容是你对自己20年后未来的设想。请以"My future" 为题写一篇短文,介绍20年后的你,至少60词。In 20 yearsJobAppearancePlaceSportsFamilypolice officertall, strong,short straight hairBeijingswimming,table tennistwo children              My future____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________答案:Unit 1Will people have robots?
(复习一)一 .用所给动词的适当形式填空。1.will study
2.will be 3 .will be 4.will have5won't go 6. will be7.will be, will live, will meet, will buy,. will be., .will get, will teach, will play,. will go,. will enjoy.二. 按要求转换句型:1 Will there ,there won't 2 won't take 3 When will, go 4 more ,than.三. 1.用所给词和时间完成句子。Five years ago, I was a little girl. Now I'm a middle school student. In twenty years, I will be a mother.2.回答下面的问题,然后作一个简单的汇报:1) In 10 years I'll be a big boy. I'll be taller and stronger. 2)Then I'll be a doctor. 3) And I'll marry a nice girl and have two kids. We'll live a happy life together.四. 用more, less 或fewer填空.1. more
3.less4.以"Our city in ten years"为题写出你心目中的城市:Our city in ten yearsIn ten years, our city will become very beautiful. There will be more trees and more parks. There will be less pollution. People will take the cars less. They will take the bikes to work. People will be more friendly. This is the city in my heart in ten years.五.听句子,选择与其意思相符的图片:1.I'll be a computer programmer in ten years. (C) 2.Yang Liwei is the first Chinese astronaut in space. (D) 3. Robot can help people do housework.(E) 4.Sally lives in an apartment.(B) 5.People will fly the rocket to the space station.(A)Unit 1Will people have robots?
(复习二)一..短语互译:1.in five years 2.go skating 3.space station 4.study on computers 5.fall in love with 6.look smart 7.养一只宠物鹦鹉8.in college9.穿随便的衣服10.度假11.在未来 12.能够 13.come true 14.fly the rocket to 15.live to be 16.World Cup 17.There will be二.根据汉语提示完成句子(每空一词)。(10分)1.will,be,on 2.be more, less 3.in ,ago 4.What,be in 5.at home. It's ,for, to get up 7..be able to 8.fell in love with 9.in the future三.从右栏中选出与左栏中相匹配的答语。1.E 2.F 3.B 4.G 5.C 6.D 7.A 8.H四.1.Robots can help people work in hospitals 2.Robots can help people work in our homes.3.Robots can help people in factories to work faster. 4.Robots can help people do the housework ._5.Robots can help people do difficult work. It can make it easier and faster.6. Robots can help people do the same things again and again.Unit 1Will people have robots?
(复习三)一 .选择填空:1-5B C A A D 6-10 D A B C C 11-15 A A A C A 16 D二.阅读理解:根据短文判断正误1.T 2.F 3.F 4.F 5.F 6.T三.完型填空:1-5B D C A A 6-10 D B C A A四.看图完成下列对话。be, astronaut, rockets , moon, space station, more ,less五.
My future    In twenty years, I think I'll be a police officer. I'll be taller and stronger and have short straight hair. I'll live in Beijing, because it's a very beautiful city and I like it very much. In my free time, I'll play a lot of sports, I'll go swimming and play table tennis. I also think I'll have a family. Maybe I'll have two children.下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Jim has 30 books.Simon has 35 books.同义句
╭⌒°1057____
Jim has fewer books than Simen 【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Jim has 30 books but Simon has 35 books.Simon has five more books than Jim.
扫描下载二维码初三英语上Unit&1&&Will&people&have&robots?&&导学案
Unit 1& Will people have
robots?& (导学稿)
Teaching Topic
Teaching style
Direted by
Examined by
English Saying
Honesty is the best policy.
Teaching aims
1. To remember the useful words and expressions.
2. To learn The Simple Future Tense.
Teaching difficult and important points
1. To remember the key vocabularies.
2. To practice the ability of listening to the tape.
3.To grasp “There will be …….”
Teaching& Steps
Students’& Activities
Teacher’s
Activities
Step1.【预习指导与检测】
(一) .预习指导
语法: 一般将来时。见 Students’ Book Page 96.
(二).预习检测
1. The colorful T-shirt is beautiful but it is not
2. My father doesn’t like
r&&&&&&music.
He thinks it’s too loud.
3. He lives in a tall
4. On Sunday, the supermarket is too
c&&&&&&.So
I don’t want to go there on Sundays.
have a machine cat in ten years.
6.—Where did you l    before?
&&& —I lived in
Beijing.
7.Her father was
ill.&&& So she
must be a    home to take care of him.
8.Jim will be a    to meet his old friend next
month.
9.I will have a job i    tomorrow.I need to book
smart.
10.He has a l    of English books.
Step2.【课堂互动探究】
1.Let students talk about the future:
__________________(将有机器人吗)People& in their
S2: People
________________(不再用钱)。________________(一切东西都将是免费的)&&&&
Books____________________(将只出现在电脑上),______________(不是在书上).
S4 &_______________________(将只有一个国家吗)?
S5. People _______________________(将活到200 years old).
_____________________(将有更多的人).________________(更少的空闲时间)。
_____________________(更少的污染)。_______________(更多的树)。
S7. People _________________(更少用地铁)。
S8. Cities ____________________________(将又大又拥挤)。
2. Listening: Listen to the tape and finish the exercises of 1b.
2a and 2b.
Step3. Look at the pictures of Sally. Then fill in the
&& Let students write about
themselves:
& Eg: Five years ago, I was ___________. I
played ____________. I had _____________.
& Today, I am ______________. I play
___________.&& I have
_______________.
& In five years, I will be________________. I
will play ______________. I will have___________________.
Step4. 【课堂知识点检测】
1.After class,lots of students go out of the classroom to
____________.
volleyball&&&&&&&&&&
B. play the volleyball
C. played the volleyball
D. play with volleyball
2. ____________ do you think the TVs in the future?
A. Hwill be B. Ware& C. Wwill
3.This shirt is so nice,but it ________ too much.
A.pays&&&&&&
B.costs&&&&
C.takes&&&&
D.spends
4.Ten years ago, my mother ____________ a pet dog.
A.took&&&&&&
B.met&&&&&&
C.made&&&&&
D.kept
5. ________ students in my school are interested in listening to
music.
A.The number of& B. A numberC. The
number& D. A number of
6.Keep ____________ the ball,and you’ll be OK.
B.passing&&&&&&
C.to pass&& D.passed
7.There will be ____________ free time
tomorrow.A.least&& B.fewer
8.The river is dirty. ____________ people go to swim in it.
A.Few && B.A few
C.Little&&& D.A
little
9.I’ll live ____________ a space
station.&& A.in
C.at&&& D.to
10. Shanghai is one of the _____________ cities in the
world.
& B.bigger&
C.biggest&& D.biger
11. Flying to the moon will ____________ in China.
B.come out& C.come e into
12. That film is worth
_______.A.see&&&&&
B.to see&&&
C.seeing&&&
13.The students in our school learn English ____________
computers.
B.in&&&&&&&
C.on&&&&&&&
D.to
14.Tom will visit our farm ____________ two
weeks.A.in&&&
B.after C.at D.on 
15. It is bad ____________ your eyes to read in the
sun.A.to& B.for&
C.by& D.with
16.I ____________ (go) to a movie with you this afternoon.
17.We ____________ (have) a meeting next Friday.
18. there ____________ (be) a TV play this evening?
19.There ____________ (be) heavy rain the day after
tomorrow.
20.Look out!The car is ____________ (come)!
21.There will be a meeting tomorrow.(改为一般疑问句并作出否定回答)
—______ ______ be a meeting
tomorrow?&& —No, _________
_________.
22.The child will take the bus to school.(改为否定句)
The child ____________ ____________ the bus to school.
23.They will go home in two days.(对画线部分提问)
____________ ____________ ____________ they ____________
home?
24.Jim has ten books and I have five books.(改为同义句)
I have five books ____________ ____________ Jim.
25.He won’t be a doctor.& I think.(合并为一句)
I _______ ______ he ______ be a doctor.
&&&&&&&&&&&Unit
1& Will people have robots?&
(导学稿)
Teaching Topic
Teaching style
Direted by
Examined by
English Saying
& Honesty is the best policy.
Teaching aims
1. To remember the useful words and expressions of sectionB.
2.& To learn &Make
Predictions
Teaching difficult andimportant points
3. To grasp “I will…….
Teaching& Steps
Students’& Activities
Teacher’s
Activities
Step1.【预习指导与检测】
(一) .预习指导
1.语法: 复习一般将来时的用法。见 Students’ Book Page 96.
2. 重点短语和词汇
&词语辨析:&
probably, maybe的区别。
(1).probably 和 maybe 都是副词,都有可能的意思。Probably
是很有可能,十之八九。其语义较强,可能性较大。在否定句中,probably 不能紧跟在否定词之后。
Eg: I t will probably be fine tomorrow.& She
probably won’t come here.
(2). Maybe 意思是 也许,可能 ,在句中作状语,= perhaps, 常位于句首。
& Eg: Maybe she’ll come this afternoon.
& &During, between,
among 的区别。都是介词。
& During& 在….期间,指时间概念;
between 表示在两者之间; among 表示三者或三者之上。Eg: During the winter
holiday, we’ll goto Beijing.
There is a river between the two cities.
He is the tallest boy among the boys in his
(二).预习检测
1.There are many new ________ (build) in our city.
2.We can do the work with ______ (little) money and _______
(few) people than they can.
3.Maybe he wants to go ____________ (skate).
4.Tom will ____________ (finish) the work tomorrow.
5.There are ____________ (hundred) of people on the ground.
6.In 100 years there will be ______ ______(更少污染).
7.I ____ ____ ____ ____(爱上了) the big city of Shanghai as soon as
I got there last year.
8.You are ______ ______(可以) dress casually at home.
9.—I want to fly a ______(火箭) to the
moon.&& —Are you ______(开玩笑)?
Step2.【课堂互动探究】
1.Presentation: Write each word in the correct column
Astronaut&&
apartment&& computer
programmer& train&
space station
&&Jobs:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Transportation:&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Places to live:
2. Listening: 2a 2b Listen to the tape and finish
3. 3a.& Reading: Read the article and
Fill in the chart below.
Read again and fill in the blanks :
_______________(十年后),I think I
_________________(成为一名记者)。I___________(将住在)Shanghai. Because I
______(go)to shangshai last year. And ________________(爱上)it.. I
it’s______________________(真的是美丽的城市).________________(作为一个记者),I
think I ______________________(将遇到很多有趣的人). I think I
______________________(将住在一个公寓里)with my best friend, because I
don’t___________________(喜欢单独住). I will_____________(养宠物) . I
_____________________(不能养宠物) now because my
mother_______________(憎恨他们),and our ________(公寓)is _______(太小)。So
________________(十年后),I _______________(将养很多不同的宠物). I
____________(甚至可能)______________(养一只宠物)parrot!. I
____________(将可能)go skating and swimming every day.
________________(在一周期间)I will_____________(看起来很迷人)。And
__________(或许)&will _______________(穿西服).On the
weekend, I _______________(我将可能)__________(穿得更随意),I think I’ll go
to HongKong________(度假),and _________(某一天)I __________(甚至可能)visit
Austradia.
&I think that France will
___________________(赢下届世界杯)。
Step3. 【课堂知识点检测】
1. She always gets to school early______
isn’t&&&&B.
doesn’t&&&C.
hasn’t&&&D.
2. They ___ buy a new book on the way, wil they? A.
won’t&&&&&&B.
will&&&&&C.
aren’t&&&&&&D.
3. The ones with nuts are ______ of all.& A.
nice&&&&B.
nicer&&&C. the
nicest&&&D. the
4. How many players ______ in a football team?
are&&&&&&B.
there&&&&&&&C.
there will
D. will there be
5. This year the Spring Festival is ______ February
on&&&&&&D.
6. This robot doesn’t work. There must be ______
it.&&& A. wrong
&&B. something wrong
C. nothing wrong
to&&&&&&&&&&D.
something wrong to
7. I’m afraid I ______ a little
lat.&&& A.
maybe&&&&B.
be&&&D. may
8. Shanghai is ______ the east of
China.&&& A.
9. There will be ______ people in 50 years.& A.
less&&&&&&B.
fewer&&&&&&&&C.
more&&&&D.
10. It is about two ______ kilometers away from France.
thousands&&&&&&
B. thousands
of&&&&&&&&C.
D. thousand
11. The harder you study,__ you’ll become.
A. and clever&&B. more
clever&&&C. the
clever&&D. the more
12. Kate has a __ She likes little
animals.&& A.cat
pet&&B. pet
cat&&C.animal
cat&&D.animal pet.
Unit 1& Will people have
robots?& (导学稿)
Teaching Topic
Self& Check
Teaching style
Direted by
Examined by
English Saying
&& Honesty is the best
Teaching aims
1.To remember the useful words and expressions of SectionA and
2. To practice &Make Predictions
2.To grasp “ I will…..
Teaching& Steps
Students’& Activities
Teacher’s
Activities
Step1.【复习检测】
Have a dictation of the following expressions.
有一个机器人&&&&&&&&&&
在100年之内
3. 活到200岁
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4.呆在家里通过电脑学习
5. 爱上某物
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6.
7. 更少的时间
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8.
更少/更多的污染
更多的高楼&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
10. 住在公寓/空间站
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
作为一名记者&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
12. 在这附近工作
13. 养一只宠物鹦鹉
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14.
在这一周期间
15.一个人住&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
16. 在大学&
17. 空间站
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&18.
看上去聪明
19. 穿着西服
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&20.
穿着更随便&
21. 乘飞船飞往月球
里&&&&&&&&&&&
22. 赢下一届世界杯&
25.为了我的工作面试&&&&&&&&&&&&&
26. 变成现实& &
Step2. Self check
&Read the passage and fill in the
________________(预言未来). Can be __________(困难)。There are
_________ ______________(很多著名的预言从没有实现).Before 1929, there was
___________&&&&&&&&&&&&
(无声电影)._________________________________(最大的电影公司之一的领导)in the United
states __________(预言)that no one
would_______(want)____________(看演员说话).___________(当然了),he was
wrong! In 1997, ___________________________(最大的电脑公司的经理) in the
united states said, “No one will want to have a computer in his or
her home.” He _______(think) that computers would
never__________(使用)__________________(被多数人)。
Step3.【课堂知识点检测】
1. I think we should reduce (减少) p_______ and keep the car
2. He’s 21 years old. He’s studying in c_____.
3. There will be more tall b____ on both sides of the streets in
the years.
4. Your homework is much l______ than houus, so you have m_____
time than us.
5. Zhai Zhigang and Jing Haipeng are a____.
6. The baby is too young to d______ himself.
7. People will f____ to the moon for vacation one day.
8. NO one wants to go out for a walk with me, so I have to go
out a____.
9. People like keeping small animals as their p_____.
10. _______(预测未来) can be difficult.
11. Do your best, and your dream will come t___ one day.
12. In the future, life will b____ much better. Maybe there will
be vision phones in every h_____. People cvan have a medical
examination without a d____ or nurse in the room and do some
shopping w___ leaving their homes. And what a____ education? There
will be more educational programs o_____ the radio or TV. So many
children who live in far away willage don’t need to g____ to school
veery day. They s___ at home, Each family will have a Y_____. They
will help people w___their housework. Perhaps some people will go
to the m___ for a holiday and some scientists can live under the
13. He works _____& ______(足够努力) and he must
14. I don’t want that coat. It’s out of s____.
15. My parents got a t_____ for me and she taught me English
every evening.
16. please tell him to turn down his radio. It’s too l____.
17. We were very s_____ at the bad nwes.
18. If you lose your way, you can ask a policeman.
A. helps& B. to help& C. for
help& D. with help.
19. ---I can’t play with a computer. What about
you?& ---I can’t, ____.
A. also& B. too& C.
either&& D. neither
20. The clothes were i____, only 20 yuan, so I bought it.
&Unit 1& Will people have
robots?(导学稿)
Teaching Topic
Teaching style
Direted by
Examined by
English Saying
&Honesty is the best policy.
Teaching aims
1. To remember the useful words and expressions.
2. To learn The Present Perfect Tense.
3.To grasp”Have you ever been to…..” &
Teaching& Steps
Students’& Activities
Teacher’s
Activities
Step1.【预习指导与检测】
(一) 重点短语和词汇
1. such 与 so 的区别。Such
是形容词,修饰可数名词或不可数名词;so 是副词,用来修饰形容词或副词。
& Eg: Why did you buy such an expensive
umbrella?&&&&
I have never seen such a man.
2. seem 的用法。似乎,好像,看起来。
&Seem + 名词
The young man seems (to be) a new teacher.
&Seem+ 形容词&
Mr Smith seemed (to be)quite happy.
&Seem+ to do
eg: He doesn’t seem to have many friends.
&It seems that +
句子&& eg: It seems that he
was walked a long way.
Step2.【课堂互动探究】
1.Read the title of the passage. Then circle the
words and phrases you think you will read.
2. Reading: Read and fill in the blanks.
__________________________(在一些科幻小说电影中),people__________&&
(在将来)have__________________(自己的机器人)。These robots are
just____________(像人类). They _____________(帮着做家务)and
________________(做最令人不愉快的工作)。
______________________(一些科学家相信)that there will be
_____________(这样的机器人)in the future. Howere , they agree
it___________________(可能花费数百年). Scientists are now trying to
_______________________(使机器人看起来像人) and
____________________________(跟我们做同样的事情). Japanese companies have
already made robots____________(walk) and _____________(dance).
This kind of robot will also_________________________(看起来很有趣)。
&&& But robot
scientists Jame White __________(不同意). He thinks that it
will________(困难)for a robot_________(do) the same things as a
person. ___________(例如). It is easy for a child________(walk)up and
____(know) where he or she is. Mr White thinks that
robots__________________(将不会做)this. But other
scientists_________(不同意). They think that
robots________________(将会与人交谈)_______________(在25年或50年后).
scientists are not just trying_________(make)
robot___________(看起来像)people. _______________(例如)there are already
robots_________(work)in factories. These
robots___________________(看起来更像巨大的手臂). They would
not_____(like)&to do such jobs and would
______________(变得厌烦). But robots will _________(从不厌烦)
In the future, there will be more
robots___________(到处)(=&&&&&&
). And humans will have________________(更少的工作做)。Now robots will
have__________(很多不同的形状). Some wil _____________(看起来像人).and
_____________(其他的可能看来像蛇). After an earth quake, a snake robot could
help_________(look) for people under buildings, that may not
___________(似乎可能)now, but computers,_________________(太空火箭)and
even_____________(电动牙刷)____________(似乎不可能)。A hundred years ago, we
never know_____________(在将来发生什么).
Step3. 【课堂知识点检测】
1.John was a bookseller. He
&&______ (not like) paying
for anything. One day he left a bag of books fal on his foot. “
_____ (go) to the doctor,” said his wife. “No,” he said. “I
&&________(wait) kuntil
the doctor comes into the shop next time. Then I
&_____ (ask) him about my foot. If I
&____ (go)to see him, I’ll have to pay
him.” The next day& the doctor came into the shop
and& ______(buy) some books. When John was
getting them ready, he told the doctor about his bad foot. The
doctor looked at it. “Yes,” said the doctor, “You must
&______& (put)the foot in
hot water every night.” “Thank you.”said the bookseller. “And now
sir, here&& ____(be) your
books.” “How much?” said the doctor. “Two pound,” answered John.
“Good,” said the doctor. “I shall not have
____(pay) you anything.” “why?” asked John in surpries. “I told
you about your foot. I&&
____(want) two pounds for that, goodbye.”
2. In the future robots are just like
(human). They canhelp with the housework, and do the most
&_______ &(pleasant)
scientists believe there ____& (be) such
robots in the future. However, they agree it may take
&___& (hundred) of years.
Scientists are tyring to make robots
&____& (look) like people,