You are water,I am a fish.you are my onty…… water是什么意思思

Fish and water storyThe fish adds water said thatI continuously am sobbing,But you forever all did not know,because I in water The water said that,I knew,because you continuously in my heart If I am the fish,you are the water,that should have well?The water forever all knows fish's idea,because fish in middle of the waterBut I am not the fish,you are not the water You forever all cannot know my love,I perhaps also simply not in your heart
伊凡哥0832
Fish and water storyThe fish adds water said thatI continuously am sobbing,But you forever all did not know,because I in water The water said that,I knew,because you continuously in my heart If I am the fish,you are the water,that should have well?The water forever all knows fish's idea,because fish in middle of the waterBut I am not the fish,you are not the water You forever all cannot know my love,I perhaps also simply not in your heart
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码谁知道这个CSMTV的背景音乐叫什么?_百度知道翻译一封短信,不要翻译器的.稍微润色一下的~~~谢谢~~急~~~~~~~~_百度知道急用6.Help yourself _______ some fish.A.at B.too C.to D.on7.-- You are not going out today,are you?--_______.I want to go shopping.A.Yes,I'm B.No,I'm not C.Yes,I am D.No,I am 8.He ________ living in the country to the city.A.likesB.prefersC.enjoysD.loves 9.I could speak their language and identify _____ their problems because I had been there myselfA.\B.withC.onD.to 10.What _____ you from joining us last night?A.avoidedB.prohibitedC.turnedD.prevented 11.He learned how to use sign language to ________ with deaf customers.A.contactB.municate 12.The plan is designed to _____ the studentsA.motivate B.motive C.motivation D.motiving 13.Miss Hunt bought some ______in the market.A.pearB.tomatoC.eggD.fish 14.-- Excuse me,____________ to the nearest bookshop,please?-- Go straight and take the second turning on the left.A.where the way isB.which the way isC.where is the wayD.which is the way 15.The low salary is her_____reason for leaving the job.A.principalB.principleC.punctualD.professional
姜太公5k4i44n
A C B A D D A D D A
__your system so the software(软件) will always keep new.A. UpdateB. ChangeC. DeleteD. Destroy20.
Here are some pictures ________ .A. of himB. of heC. about himD. about his
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我的女孩 里的片尾曲的歌词_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 water是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信