珍藏我春节用英语怎么说说

珍藏是什么意思_珍藏在线翻译_珍藏什么意思_珍藏的意思_珍藏的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
珍藏是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
珍藏是什么意思 珍藏在线翻译 珍藏什么意思 珍藏的意思 珍藏的翻译 珍藏的解释 珍藏的发音 珍藏的同义词 珍藏的反义词 珍藏的例句
珍藏 基本解释珍藏[zhēn cáng]词典consider valuable and collect appropriately:珍藏。词典:珍藏;铭记。珍藏 汉英大词典珍藏[zhēn cáng]consider valuable and collect appropriately:  例:珍藏邮票        心中珍藏着......希望    cherish in the heart the hope that ...珍藏 双语例句1. 他很懂得实心实意地尊重我,小心翼翼地呵护我,否则我也不会把他珍藏在心里。&&&&After two months, he had met the traffic accident. Soon, I have to face the people`s attention by myself because I`m a very striking young maiden.2. 珍藏2. 其中一层是难得珍藏宝石一样翠绿宝石、石榴石demantoid、帕拉伊巴电气石、黑色蛋白石、黄玉粉红、翡翠、宝石猫眼、蓝宝石、花式南海养殖珍珠。&&&&One level below these are the rare collector`s gems like alexandrite, demantoid garnet, Paraiba tourmaline, black opal, pink topaz, jadeite, chrysoberyl cat`s eye, fancy sapphire and South Sea cultured pearls.3. 在你珍藏的众多宝贝中,你还能找出那些黄色的便条吗?&&&&Yellow Post-Its岁月的便条 Yellow Post-Its by Ishita Vora Can you still find this day, my dear, among your possessions?4. 在一个小小的馅饼里,珍藏了您意想不到的满园的蔬菜。&&&&We have hidden agarden full of vegetables where you'd never expect in apie.5. 5. 本组小全张图案分别以手绘及实景的海底世界为背景,除了电影中的主角小丑鱼尼莫外,长嘴柠檬鱼泰迪、小海马东东、小绿蠵龟小古、海星小桃、三角倒吊泡泡、海龟群、蓝倒吊多莉、扁型章鱼珍珠等也都成了邮票主角,将动画电影中缤纷的海底世界表现在方寸之中,为大家散播欢乐,是一套值得珍藏的卡通动画邮票。&&&&An illustration of the world under the sea serves as the background for one of the souvenir sheets, and a photo of an underwater landscape serves as the background for the other. The stamps feature Nemo (a clownfish and star of the film), Tad (a long-nosed butterflyfish), Sheldon, Squirt, Peach, Bubbles, a school of sea turtles, Dory, and Pearl. These small squares of stamps spread joy and happiness with the colorful undersea world they capture. The set is well worth collecting and treasuring.6. 然而,后羿舍不得撇下妻子,只好暂时把不死药交给嫦娥珍藏。&&&&However, his wife, had to leave the medicine to moon for collection.7. 而你给我的一切,我都会珍藏在内心深处&&&&And what you have given me, I will keep in my deep heart.8. 8. 想和你一起我试过让自己不再想到你的任何事情但看上去我做不到在我脸上你的呼吸你温暖而温柔的亲吻,我尝到是真实的我尝到是真实的我们知道我到这儿是为了什么所以我不会多问想和你一起就算仅仅只是一个夜晚也好能在你的肩膀里紧紧抱住你没有什么可以多说没有比这样的感觉让我更迫切的希望想和你一起今晚让我拥抱你好象你属于我我会抱住你直到永远我会珍藏每一次接触感觉好复杂多么美妙的感觉就象这样噢,宝贝我不能再抗拒这样的感受当我试着抗拒的时候它让我疯狂呼唤我的名字握住我的双手让我梦想成真宝贝,一切都在你掌握之中是的想和你一起没有什么可以多说没有比这样的感觉让我更迫切的希望想和你一起&&&&I Wanna Be With You I try but I can not seem to get myself To think of anything but you Your breath on my face Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth I taste the truth We know what I came here for So I will not ask for more Chorus I wanna be with you If only for a night To be the one whose in your arms Who holds you tight I wanna be with you There is nothing more to say There is nothing else I want more than to feel this way I wanna be with you So I will hold you tonight Like I would if you were mine To hold forever more And I will saver each touch that I wanted So much to feel before How beautiful it is Just to be like this Repeat Chorus Oh baby I can not fight this feeling anymore It drives me crazy when I try to So call my name Take my hand Make my wish Baby, your command?9. 9. 听完解说导览后,大家接著参加馆内的「图纹陶板制作体验活动」,在陶艺研习室里,由老师教授如何在半乾的土版动手进行雕刻,各人可於自己的坏土刻上喜欢的图案,或利用陶板上现成的各种图案,压印出不同的花纹后,再进行雕刻,土版自然乾燥后可以做为摆饰,若经烧制则可永久珍藏,大家从中也亲自体会陶土浮雕的乐趣。&&&&After completing the guided tour, everyone participated in the museum's patterned ceramic plate making activity. The instructor taught everyone how to carve out patterns on the semi-dry clay plate. One could carve out any design on the clay or use the samples provided to press out different patterns before carving. After the clay plate naturally dries out, it can be used as an ornament or kiln fired for permanent keeping. Everyone had fun experiencing clay carving for themselves.10. 10. 主要生产各种高档珍藏礼品盒、包装盒、珠宝盒、化妆品盒、画框、木制奖杯座、奖牌、办公文具等一系列木制精品。&&&&Mainly the production of high-end collection gift box, packing boxes, jewelry boxes, cosmetics boxes, frames, wooden blocks trophy, medals, office stationery and a series of wooden quality.11. 一本好书常是生命的精华,珍藏著生命所能想到的最好的事物;因为一个人生活的世界绝大部分只是他的思想的世界。&&&&&&A good book is often the best urn of a life enshrining the best that
for the world of a man`s life is, for the most part, but the world of his thoughts.12. 好书常如最精美的宝器,珍藏着人一生思想的精华。&&&&&&A good book is often the best urn of a life enshrining the best that life could think out13. 13. 一本书往往是一个聚宝盆,珍藏着人生感悟的精华。一个人的生活境界在很大程度上取决于他的思想境界。&&&&&&A good book is often the best urn of a life enshrining the best that
for the world of a man's life is, for the most part, but the world of his thoughts.14. 同时,这里还珍藏着许多艺术瑰宝,这其中就包括世人眼中人类所创造的最美的杰作——米开朗基罗的雕塑《圣母悼子》。&&&&&&It holds one of the world's most precious art collections, including what many say is the most beautiful piece of artwork ever created by human hands – Michaelangelo's Pieta.15. 我们唯一可以做的就是珍藏与怀念。&&&&&&ALL RIGHT WE ONLY MAY DO ARE THE COLLECTION AND FONDLY REMEMDER.16. 我期待我们能够含泪而笑,共同珍藏回忆中甜蜜而又感伤的时刻,并且抓住机会向她提供自己最后的一点智慧。&&&&&&I want smile through tears, bittersweet moments of reminiscence and the chance to offer some last bits of wisdom.17. 而这些美好只能珍藏在心灵深处,在有风的日子优雅地轻展柔肢,照亮每一个黯然失色的日子;在每一个冷雨敲窗、凉月锥心的静夜,从褪色的底片中悄悄爬上枕来模糊清泪盈盈的双眼。&&&&&&While these fine only cherish in heart, when it's windy day light show soft segments gracefully, enlightens every day of overshadowed, In every thewindow, cold at night on cone, the heart of the film from fading pillow quietly climbed to fuzzy clear tears filled with the eyes.18. 它所珍藏的名作包括毕加索的《亚维农的少女》、凡·高的《星夜》和皮耶·蒙德里安的《百老汇爵士乐》。&&&&&&Its collection of masterpieces includes Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, Van Gogh's Starry Night and Piet Mondrian's Broadway Boogie-Woogie.19. 当晚,张巧琳、林兰兰和陈艳艳力压群芳,分别获得周生生价值3000元火焰系列金镶玉项链、价值2318元的珍藏版熊猫钻石吊坠以及周大生价值1888元香钻系列钻石吊坠。&&&&&&That night, ZHANG Qiao-lin, CHEN Yan-yan and Qunfang beat, respectively the value of 3, 000 yuan Chow Sang Sang jade necklace flame series, the value of 2318 yuan to the collection of diamond pendant version of Panda, as well as the value of Chow Tai Health 1888 Yuanxiang pendant diamond drilling campaign.20. 珍藏20. 蓦然回首,发现天边正飘着一朵夜的云,借助它捎去我珍藏心底的祝福。&&&&&&Suddenly look back, that you are waving a night, with the cloud wisher it to my collection of blessing.珍藏是什么意思,珍藏在线翻译,珍藏什么意思,珍藏的意思,珍藏的翻译,珍藏的解释,珍藏的发音,珍藏的同义词,珍藏的反义词,珍藏的例句,珍藏的相关词组,珍藏意思是什么,珍藏怎么翻译,单词珍藏是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
Thank you for your help。
元旦(1月1日)NewYear'sDay 春节(农历一月一日)theSpringFestival 元宵节(农历一月十五日)theLanternFestival ...
She will make me laugh"
答: 就一般来说的话,你可以选择平时我尽量多关注这方面一个育儿,他们在早教的视频都有着一份一个介绍的吧
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 春节用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信