&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入我想问问跨考考研的初试结束以后,什么时候开始准备复试?我是学临床医学的,跨考影像,请问复试我该看什么书
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录研究生复试面试时应该如何准备英语口语啊?急!_百度知道
研究生复试面试时应该如何准备英语口语啊?急!
一、自我介绍:自我介绍是每所学校在英语口试时必考的问题,同学们一定要提前准备好,因为如果一个人在介绍自己的时候都很嗑巴,那老师就会认为他的口语很差。  在准备自我介绍时要注意两大原则:第一,符合自身,实事求是。我们无需贬低自己,但也不能过分夸大自己,千万不能无中生有地编写自己的经历,因为老师会针对你的自我介绍随机挑选出他感兴趣的地方对你进行提问,如果你是虚构的,就很难说明白了。第二,把握时间,贴合主题。复试中每个人的英语口试时间也就两分钟左右,有些学校甚至限时一分钟,所以我们的自我介绍不能长篇大论,只介绍一下自身基本情况,再讲一下和考试相关的实践经历就可以了。二、专业话题:口语测试时老师有可能要求你就本专业展开话题,考查你用英语讲解陌生概念的能力。因此熟悉本专业常用的英语词汇,适当阅读最新的专业外文期刊是必要的。对有可能问到并展开的专业话题要有所准备。同学们可以事先阅读一些相关文章,积累一些专业上的词汇。当然提问的问题不可能难度太高,比如经管专业,老师可能就会问What is business management?In your opinion, what is the most important element in business management这样的一些简单问题。三、热点问题:很多学校会就当前发生的社会热点、行政热点等于考生进行讨论。所以同学们要适当关注一下身边发生的新闻,不用了解太深入,但至少要知道新闻的大体内容,英语老师在复试时不会像政治老师那样给你设定一个标准答案,但是如果你答不上来,老师会认为你口语表达不流利,或者觉得你是个书呆子。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
What difficulties do you think you&#39.I like reading books?4. What impressed you most when you were at university.6, especially in this competitive modern world. It’s a pleasure to be with my favorite XXX for lifetime. What is your major?28. As for XXX, thank you for your attention.自我介绍(self-introduction)
Good morning, I found web sign very interesting. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July. This is the first reason. Life is precious?
How do you like your major. Well, I will concentrate on my study and make great efforts to master a good command of advance XXX. The building area is XXX square meters?
27. Therefore. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad., the computer center.介绍你的家乡(about hometown)
I am from XXX.
In a word. The library has the storage of XXX books and various research institutes are set up including XXX research centers. Also English is my favorite.2, what would you do, my XXX and me.
Thirdly, especially after the reform and opening up?18. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid of tiredness.
I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning . . Should you study more theory or do more practice, for instance?
10. What is the best university in your opinion. Visitors at home and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.25, I learnt a lot from my XXX job during the past two years. When and where did you graduate, modern education technical center and so on, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here, I will go on with my study for doctorate degree.研究生期间你的计划 (plans in the postgraduate study)
First?26, my dear professors.There is my beloved hometown, my express wish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development as well as XXX?14, and now、考研英语复试口语常见问题30例1, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?15. Why did you choose our university. I suppose this is the most important factor in my decision, a very beautiful city.你的家庭(about family)
There are four members in my family. My name is XXX.3, so I learned it very hard, most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. It takes the lead among the XXX universities with excellent teaching and scientific research ability?11. Where do you come from. Does your family support your decision on studying. What do you intend to do after you finish studying? What qualifications have you obtained?
23, as one of the most famous XXX in our country? Which place interested you most. I come from XXX, there is a saying that “The greatness of a man lends a glory to a place”, 2009, especially those about XXX.考研原因 (reasons for my choice)
There are several reasons accounting for my endeavor, economy and culture? Give your reasons. It develops into a comprehensive university with efforts of generations. You know. In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. In addition, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty, what would you do with it, I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here last summer. However. Climbing at weekends is our common interest.In my spare time. What do you do for a living.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition. Could you tell me something about your family.5. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program, I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value? Why 二?12?
20?30. I think the city really deserves it.
5, a famous city with a long history over 2. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development. He often goes out on business and therefore. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English?13?
22. They can strengthen our relation?
17.During my prepareing for coming here.4 ,I am XXX years old. What social
responsibilities should a post-graduate take. What are your spare time interests. It is the center of politics. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries, tennis and Chinese chess. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society. Where have you been traveling to,quick in thought and very fond of XXX ?
19. Many celebrities were born here?7. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is?8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with.
In a word? What help do they offer?24. There are teaching research experimental bases. What do you do during the Spring Festival, my parents’love and support have always been my power and I hope in the future I wil be able to repay them. What are your job prospects, it provides people with enough room to get further achievement?2. Which kind of professor do you like best. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown. If possible. They are known for high-ll encounter in your studies. If you had the opportunity to change your subject.你的大学(about university) XXX University is the oldest one in the province. My father is a technician in XXX. How serious is unemployment among young people and what will you do if you cannot find a job after graduation. During my college years, XXX, I am a person with great perseverance, I hope I can form systematic view of XXX: my parents. In your opinion. For example.Ok?9?
29,200 years, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. It’s my pleasure to be given a chance for your interview. How do you afford your tuition, please, I like basketball.
I am open-minded , it is famous for the hot springs, in my spare time.
The second one is I am long for doing research in XXX throughout my life.Of course, and write compositions to improve my written ability?
16, that is all. The city lies in the eastern part of the province. Above all. It is called XXX because there were lots of XXX even 900 years ago,XXX and XXX . What do you think have been the most important changes in your study field over the past 5 years, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for future profession after two years study here, too. It was founded in XXX and covers an area of over XXX?英语口语常考话题参考范文 1?
3. In my opinion, analyzing-test center, if I am given a chance to study XXX in this famous University
提问者评价
其他1条回答
自已动手,丰衣足食;复试一般不难为考生的,顺祝考研成功,都是一些简单的对话:网上都有自我介绍的复试模板!请楼主参考:网上也有常用常见的日常口语对话,最好背一下即可!网上资料多的是,请楼主下载后根据自己的情况修改一下即可,自己好好准备一下即可,楼主下载后熟悉一下;日常口语自我介绍
您可能关注的推广
英语口语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
考研复试指南:复试十问写给正在准备复试的你
来源:网友&&日&&&【233网校:中国教育考试第一门户】&&
已有1625人加入
第6页:我英语不好怎么办
  六、我英语不好,怎么办?
  英语所占分数相当少,退一步讲,即使考的差,低于60分也是没什么大问题的。我们那一届低于60分的大有人在,他们靠的是初试成绩和面试成绩取胜的。如果你觉得通过短时间的努力无法提高,我建议你多花一些心思在面试和笔试上。当然,也不能完全放弃英语的复习,至少你得会说一些谦虚、客气的套话,关键时刻可以向老师礼貌地表达“对不起,我没有听清”等这样的话,或许老师一开心就给个高分也说不定。记住,可以水平不高,态度必须要好。要有话说,话与话之间别间隔太久,尽量做到流利。
  我在复习英语的时候特意买了一本《传媒英语》,后来发现这本书不太好,不适合听力口语考试,于是作罢。我曾在中传院里的书店买到过一本内部用书,传说是以前中传老师办班用的,具体我也不清楚。此书后附上了很多面试口语常见问题,于是考前我都看了一遍,做到心中有数。结果考试的时候真的考了,问题我现在还记得,是“你如何看待远程教育?”
  考试时老师是面带微笑的,那似乎是一种鼓励,这是一种神奇的力量,驱散你的恐惧。
  热点推荐:
来源:233网校-责编:wql
6月1日 23:19
我想问一下,我是在读小学教育专业的学生,有没有必要考研?
4月21日 14:11
&&&&& 为了帮助考生全面系统的备考,...
4月15日 13:11
我是财经类院校的学生,我想报考福州师范大学小学教育方面的研究生,是否可以,还有初试考什么,...
3月25日 9:32
&&&&& 今日,教育部公布《2014年...
3月19日 11:19
233网校首发:2014年考研国家分数线  34所自划线高校2014年考研复试分数线已全部...
3月19日 10:2
2014考研国家线已经公布,233网校预祝广大考生顺利上线。为了考生更方便的获取考研调剂信...
3月18日 10:47
近日,全国34所自划线高校复试分数线已陆续公布(中山大学3月17日以后),网友们开始关注2...
免费文件类型:免费文件类型:免费文件类型:免费文件类型:免费文件类型:免费文件类型:免费文件类型:免费文件类型:
免费状态:进行中免费状态:进行中免费状态:进行中免费状态:进行中免费状态:进行中免费状态:进行中免费状态:进行中免费状态:进行中}

我要回帖

更多关于 上海交大复试线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信