{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'querySharePosts', fpost:'1dd361a4_a2fbe6e',userId:4259346,blogListLength:23};If I were a boy, I think I could understand.How it feels to love a girl.I swear I'd be a better man.I'd listen to her.Cause I know how it hurts.When you lose the one you wanted.Cause he's taken you for granted.And everything you had got destroyed. 的翻译是:如果我是个男孩,我觉得我能理解。怎样的感觉去爱一个女孩。我发誓我会更好的人。听着她。因为我知道它伤。当你失去了一个你想要。他带走了你理所当然的原因。和你有摧毁了一切。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
If I were a boy, I think I could understand.How it feels to love a girl.I swear I'd be a better man.I'd listen to her.Cause I know how it hurts.When you lose the one you wanted.Cause he's taken you for granted.And everything you had got destroyed.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
如果我是一个男孩,我认为我可以understand.How感觉爱一个girl.I发誓,我是一个更好的man.I“?听her.Cause我知道hurts.When你失去了你如何wanted.Cause他的granted.And一切你了销毁。
如果我是个男孩,我觉得我能理解。怎样的感觉去爱一个女孩。我发誓我会更好的人。听着她。因为我知道它伤。当你失去了一个你想要。他带走了你理所当然的原因。和你有摧毁了一切。
如果我是个男孩,我觉得我能理解。怎样的感觉去爱一个女孩。我发誓我会更好的人。听着她。因为我知道它伤。当你失去了一个你想要。他带走了你理所当然的原因。和你有摧毁了一切。
如果我是一名男童,我认为,我可以理解。它如何认为,爱一女童。我谨此宣誓我就会有更好的人。我听她的。我知道它如何造成伤害。当您失去了一个你想要.导致他的采取为你出和一切你了销毁。
如果我是男孩,我认为我可能了解。怎么它感觉爱女孩。我发誓我会是一个更好的人。我会听她。起因I知道怎么它伤害。当您丢失那个时您要。起因他采取了您为授予。并且您有毁坏的一切。
相关内容&a始终走不进你的心 Cannot enter throughout your heart & a虽然这宗报道以事实没基础,但我们没有人相信 Although this report does not have the foundation by the fact, but our nobody trust & awhen they cross them ,it often means they don't trust you 当他们横渡他们时,它经常意味他们不信任您 & a你的胸好漂亮 Your chest good attractive & a我们非常害怕会遇见鬼 We are afraid extremely can meet preposterously & a本品的水溶液显钠盐的鉴别反应 This water-soluble fluid reveals the sodium salt the distinction response & ahad we shipped to customer we would have cause another serious corrective action violation. 有我们运送了对我们会有起因另一严肃的惩治行为侵害的顾客。 & ause palms and pat skin gently 使用棕榈和轻拍皮肤柔和地 & aThe value of the time but were not used to measure the depth of the The value of the time but were not used to measure the depth of the & ain later centuries 正在翻译,请等待...
& a公司金融管理 Company finance management & a可爱女孩Tippi在非洲与动物和谐相处 Lovable girl Tippi is together harmoniously in Africa and the animal & a多亏了你的帮忙,他们也完成了工作 Had been lucky your help, they have also completed the work & a吸血鬼,意思是嗜血、吸取血液的怪物的意思,是西方世界里著名的魔怪,之所以说是魔怪,是因为他处于一种尴尬的境地:既不是神,也不是魔鬼,更不是人。 The blood suck ghost, the meaning is the bloodthirsty, the absorption blood monster meaning, is in the Western world the famous evil spirit is strange, the reason that said is the evil spirit is strange, is because of the another place in one kind of awkward region: Also is not the god, also is not
& athe news that the class will be divided into two smsll classes quickly spread
between the student 新闻类将迅速被划分成二smsll类传播了在学生之间 & aFast learner 快速的学习者 & a处理未调整事项 Processing has not adjusted the item & aBasketball is perhaps the only sport whose exact origin can safely be stated. During the winter of , Dr. James Naismith, a college
instructor
Springfield, 或许篮球是确切的起源可能安全地陈述的唯一的体育。 在冬天期间,博士。 詹姆斯Naismith,一位学院辅导员在斯普林菲尔德, & aThe manuscript is placed here 原稿是被安置的这里 & aThe World Health Organization defined Health Education as "compris[ing] [of] consciously constructed opportunities for learning involving some form of communication designed to improve health literacy, including improving knowledge, and developing life skills which are conducive to individual and community health. 世界卫生组织被定义的卫生教育作为“compris [ing] []神志清楚地修建了机会为学会介入被设计的通信的某种形式改进健康识字,包括改进知识和有助于个体和社区健康的开发的生活技能。 & a我认为这个计划可以保护我们的校园环境,节约资源,还可以让大家树立爱护环境的意识 I thought this plan may protect our campus environment, saves the resources, but also may let everybody setting up loving care environment consciousness & ahold……at bay 举行......在海湾 & a在新年 In new year & a雪灾年 Snow famine year & a因此我现在就要努力掌握更多的知识, Therefore I must grasp more knowledge diligently now, & ais there a park near your house 公园在您的房子附近 & ayou
wanna 您使我想要 & a渐渐远离,消失不见,伤 Is far away gradually, vanishes does not see, wound & a离这里远吗? To here far? & a不要金币
要游戏币 Does not want the gold coin to have to play the coin & aassembly around chromosomes 汇编在染色体 & a很可笑的一个下午 正在翻译,请等待...
throat can give you have a fever 喉咙痛可能给您有热病 & a小汽车也有有利和不利之处 The compact car also has advantageous and the disadvantageous place & a有接触下去的必要, Has necessity which contacts, & a不可以不添加 May not not increase & a我们会步行、骑自行车或乘坐公交车出行 We can walk, ride the bicycle or the riding public transportation journey & acome to my hug ok? 来到我的拥抱ok ? & athis increase is accounted for not only by the passage of time - the additional 20 years that have expired- but also by our express intention to spread the net more widely and to trawl more deeply. 这增量占不仅时间消逝-到期了的另外的20年,而且由我们的明确意图广泛传播网和深深地拖网。 & ato be love from now on 是爱从现在起 & a我应该想办法抓住它。 I should try to find solution to hold it. & a你们复合了? You bonded? & a卷子现在必须被我们交吗? 正在翻译,请等待...
& aboried 正在翻译,请等待...
& a对公司所有机型(18款)挖掘机均进行了应力应变测试,并提出改进措施。 正在翻译,请等待...
& alast one stop 为时一中止 & a挫败感 Frustrates the feeling & aTaking time out of time 正在翻译,请等待...
& aToday is my third day at work,感觉依然有些紧张 Today is my third day at work, the feeling somewhat is still anxious & aimpact vessel leak 船泄漏 & a发音不同 Pronounces differently & a总想说些什么,但又不知如何。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a人们读书的时间越来越少 The people study the time are more and more few & awhat about pears? 怎么样梨? & aIn ten-dollar bills, please. 在十美元票据,请。 & a爸爸很辛苦 The daddy is very laborious & aIf I were a boy, I think I could understand.How it feels to love a girl.I swear I'd be a better man.I'd listen to her.Cause I know how it hurts.When you lose the one you wanted.Cause he's taken you for granted.And everything you had got destroyed. 如果我是男孩,我认为我可能了解。怎么它感觉爱女孩。我发誓我会是一个更好的人。我会听她。起因I知道怎么它伤害。当您丢失那个时您要。起因他采取了您为授予。并且您有毁坏的一切。 &Beyonce ---If I Were A Boy(碧昂斯
如果我是个男孩)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Beyonce ---If I Were A Boy(碧昂斯
如果我是个男孩)
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 强烈的气息怎么刷最快 的文章