七年级英语句型下英语问题 there be 句型的疑问 英语高手请进 答得好追加5~10分,谢谢

请高手帮忙做20道英语选择题,全对着追加10分,在线等,谢谢!一、单项选择题(共20道小题,共100.0分)1、I have taken many photos. I'm going to get the film___________.a
being developed b
developed c
developing d
to be developed 2、The old man is used to__________early in the morning.exercising exercise exercised exercises 3、John fell asleep______________ he was listening to the music.after before while as soon as 4、This is the subject__________ we might argue for a long time.which about which what
about that 5、_____________such heavy pollution already, it may now be too late to clean up the river.Having suffered Suffering
Suffered 6、It is because English is useful_____________.why we study it hard that we study it hard what we study hard
which we study hard 7、When___________near the horizon, the Moon appears strikingly larger.seeing saw
having been seen seen 8、This is the dictionary__________I depend a lot whenever I have problems with new words.with which in which on which for which 9、Mary speaks as _______ as her sister.clear
clearly more clear more clearly 10、I didn’t hear the phone. I _______ asleep.must be
must have been should have been 11、Your brother has made an___________for you to see the lawyer at three this afternoon.appointment interview
opportunity assignment 12、It was a minor illness, and she soon______________ it.got on with got across got over got on to 13、Some pop singers have much influence______________the young people today.to for onto on 14、It is important to remember the saying that_________is better than cure.prevention promotion
permission proportion 15、The population of the world is growing at a dangerous____________.progress rate
increase measure 16、I'd like to take___________ of this opportunity to thank you for your co-operation.advantage occasion
benefit profit 17、It was unwise of him to_____________the unreliable data in his speech.
add to refer to keep to point to 18、All I'm trying to do is to______________ why your condition has not improved.look for find out search for get in 19、I hadn’t seen him for years, but I _________ his voice on the telephone. realized discovered recognized heard 20、The guests said that they wouldn’t mind _________ a little light music.
to have having have that they have
bacba bdcbc acdab abbcb
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
b a a a bd c b b ac b a c cd c b c a
1-5BBCBA6-10 BDCBC11-15 ACDAB16-20ABBCB
6-10.BDCBC11-15.ACDAB
16-20.AABCB
扫描下载二维码七年级英语上册Module 5单元模块评价检测试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语上册Module&5单元模块评价检测试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语上册Module&5单元模块评价检测试题(附答案)
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m [精练精析]模块评价检测(五)(外研版七年级上册)Module 5(45分钟&&&& 100分)第Ⅰ卷(共45分)Ⅱ. 单项选择(15分)1.Look!&& There is ______ apple under the table. A. a&&B. an&&C. some&D. any& 【解析】选B。考查不定冠词a/ an的用法。apple是以元音音素开头的单词,用冠词an,故选B。2. Fish and rice ______ my favourite food. A. be& &B. is&&C. are&&D. /【解析】选C。考查主谓一致的原则。两个不可数名词用and连接作主语时,谓语动词用复数形式,故选C。3. ―Is water a ______ drink? ―Yes,& it is. A. healthy& &&&B. health&C. unhealthy& &&&D. unhealth【解析】选A。根据常识,“水是一种健康的饮料。”可知选A。4. ―Is there any ______ ? ―Yes,& there is. A. apples juice& &&B. apple juices&&C. apple juice&&&D. apples juices【解析】选C。apple juice “苹果汁”,juice 是不可数名词, 没复数形式;apple 修饰后面的名词juice,用单数形式,故选C。 5. Beef is healthy ______ and juice is a healthy ______ . A.& food&&&B.& drink&&C.& drink&&&D.& food【解析】选C。根据常识:牛肉是健康的食物;果汁是健康的饮料,故选C。 6. Has John got any carrots ______ onions? A. and&& &B. but&&C. so & &D. or【解析】选D。句意:约翰有一些胡萝卜还是洋葱?选择疑问句中用or连接两个选项,故选D。&7. Milk is a healthy drink ______ Coke is my favourite drink. A. but&& &B. and&& &C. or&&D. /&& 【解析】选A。句意:牛奶是一种健康的饮料,但是可乐是我最喜欢的饮料。根据句意前后两个分句间是转折的关系,故选A。8. There are some ______ in the box. A. beef&&&&B. milksC. juice&&&D. bottles of water【解析】选D。考查不可数名词的用法。不可数名词无复数形式;可以用其容器来表示它的数量。根据are可知,some后的名词应是可数名词的复数形式;比较四个选项,应选D。9. Lingling hasn’t got ______ new books,& but Mary has got ______ . A.& any&&&B.& someC.& some&&&D.& any【解析】选C。考查some/ any的用法。some 一般用于肯定句中,any 一般用在否定句或疑问句中,根据句子结构可知选C。10. Look!&& Some oranges ______ on the table and there ______ some orange in the bottle. A.& is&&&B.& are& C.& are&&&D.& is【解析】选D。考查orange的用法。orange 作“橘子”讲是可数名词,复数形式oranges作主语时,be动词用复数形式are;作“橙汁”讲是不可数名词,作主语时,be动词用单数形式is,故选D。11. ―What’s your favourite ______ ,& Grandpa? ―Chinese tea. A. drinks&&&B. vegetablesC. food&&&&D. drink【解析】选D。由答语可知上句是询问“爷爷,你最喜欢的饮料是什么?”故选D。12. Coke,& ice cream and ______ are unhealthy food and drink. &A. meat &&&B. hamburgers C. juice& &&&D. fish【解析】选B。由题干中的unhealthy food and drink可知选B;& meat,& juice and fish 都是healthy food and drink。13. We should ______ some water and ______ some fruit.& A.& drink&& &&&B.& eatC.& eat &&&D.& drink【解析】选C。句意:我们应该喝些水,吃些水果。考查动词和词语的搭配。 14. We haven’t got ______ in the fridge.& Let’s go and buy some carrots,& tomatoes and onions. A. eggs&&&&B. vegetablesC. meat&&&D. fruit【解析】选B。由题干中的Let’s go and buy some carrots,& tomatoes and onions. 可知,“我们的冰箱里没有蔬菜了。”故选B。15. ― Have they got any melons? ―______ . A. No,& they have&& B. Yes,& they haven’t& C. No,& they haven’t&& D. Yes,& there are【解析】选C。考查对have/ has got句型一般疑问句式的回答。肯定回答:Yes,& 主语 + have/ has. ;& 否定回答:No,& 主语 + haven’t/ hasn’t. 。比较四个选项可知选C。Ⅲ. 完形(10分)&&&&&&&& Today we have a party(聚会).& We&&& 1&& many foods and&&& 2&& .& Look!&& There&&& 3&&& some meat and hamburgers on the table.& The chicken is in front&&& 4&& the beef.& The&& 5&& are next to the hamburgers.& The apples and bananas are on the plates(盘子).&&&& 6&& is the juice?& It’s behind the chicken.& We haven’t got&&& 7&&& Coke.& It’s&&& 8&&& .& We have&&& 9&&& got some dumplings(饺子).& They are&&& 10&&& food.& We like them. 1. A. hasn’t got&&&B. has gotC. haven’t got&&&D. have got【解析】选D。由上文可知此句是表达“我们有许多食物和饮料。”主语是复数,故用have got。2. A. drink&B. drinks&&&&&&&&& C. fruit&&&&&&&&& D. vegetable【解析】选B。由foods可知此处的food 和drink都是强调种类,故用复数形式。3. A. is&&B. are&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have【解析】选A。there be句型中的be动词的形式取决于后面的名词,且有“就近原则”,由后面的meat可知选A。4. A. at&&B. on&&&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. for【解析】选C。in front of 固定短语 “在……前面”。5. A. rice&& &B. noodles&&&&&&&&&& C. bread&&&&&&&&&&& D. fish【解析】选B。由are可知主语用复数形式,而rice与bread都是不可数名词,无复数形式,故选B。6. A. Where& & B. What&&&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&&& D. How many【解析】选A。由下文可知此处是询问果汁在哪里。7. A. a&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&& C. some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. any【解析】选D。Coke是不可数名词,前面不能用不定冠词;此句是否定句式,不能用some,故选D。8. A. health&&&&&&& B. healthy&&&&&& C. unhealth&&&&&&& D. unhealthy【解析】选D。由常识可知,Coke是不健康的饮料;is后跟形容词作表语,故选D。9. A. too&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. also&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. with【解析】选B。句意:我们也有一些饺子。also 意为“也”,一般用于句子中间,故选B。10. A. America& &&B. ChinaC. American&&&D. Chinese【解析】选D。众所周知,饺子是传统的中国食品,故选D。Ⅳ. 理解(10分)&&&&&&&& There are many kinds of food and drinks around us. Of them all, (1)肉和鱼是健康食品。Noodles and rice are also (2) healthy food. Fruit and vegetables are healthy food, but hamburgers and candy are unhealthy food. Milk, water and juice are healthy drinks, but my favourite drink is Coke. (3)It isn’t a healthy drink. So to be healthy, eat some vegetables, fruit, rice, noodles, fish and meat. Don’t eat too much hamburgers, candy or ice cream. Drink some water, juice and milk, but don’t drink too much Coke. 根据短文内容,完成下列各题1. 将(1)处的句子译为英语:_________________________________2. 写出(2)处单词的反义词:__________________________________3. 写出(3)处句子的同义句:__________________________________Meat and fish are healthy food. unhealthyIt is an unhealthy drink. 4. Which of the following food is NOT healthy food? A. Fish. &&&B. Fruit. C. Ice cream. &&&D. Noodles. 【解析】选C。由全文可知fish,& fruit,& noodles 是健康的食品,ice cream 是不健康的食品。5. 根据短文内容,给文章拟一个合适的标题:_____________________________________________________Healthy Food and Unhealthy Food第Ⅱ卷(共55分)Ⅴ. 词汇运用(10分)(Ⅰ)根据汉语提示或图片提示完成单词(5分)&1. ______ (糖果)isn’t healthy food. 2. We have got some beef in the ______ (冰箱).
3. There are some ______ (&&&&& )in the picture.
答案:1. Candy&& 2. fridge&& 3. tomatoes&&& 4. My brother’s favourite food is ______ (&&&&&&&& ).
5. Tony hasn’t got any orange ______ (&& ). He wants to buy some. 答案:4. chicken&&&& 5. juice(Ⅱ) 从方框中选词并用其适当形式(5分)health, orange,they,China,have6. The two boys like ____ food,& they don’t like American food. 7. David ______ got some apples. 8. Vegetables and fruit are ______ food,& We should eat them every day. 9. How many ______ are there in the bag? 10. Those are ______ favourite food. 答案:6. Chinese&& 7. has&& 8. healthy&& 9. oranges&& 10. theirⅥ. 完成句子(10分)1. 猪肉和牛肉是不健康的食品吗?______ pork and beef unhealthy ______? 2. 我们有些蔬菜吗?Have we got ______ ______ ? 3. 汉堡包不是健康的食物。______ are ______ food. 答案:1. A food&&&&& 2. any vegetables3. H& unhealthy4. 你妹妹最喜爱的食物和饮料是什么?______ your sister’s favourite food and ______? 5. 冰箱里有一些牛肉。______ ______ ______ beef in the fridge. 答案:4. What’s;& drink&&&&&&& 5. There is someⅦ. 句型转换(10分)1. They have got some rice. (改为否定句)They ______ ______ ______ rice. 2. Tony has got some ice cream. (改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)______ Tony got ______ ice cream? Yes, ______ ______ . 答案:1. haven’t got any&&&& 2. H&& he has3. There are six eggs in the picture. (对划线部分提问)______ ______ eggs ______ ______ in the picture? 4. Coke isn’t a healthy drink. (改为同义句)Coke ______ an ______ drink. 5. He doesn’t like apples.& He likes bananas.& (合并为一句)_____________________________________________________答案:3. H& are there&&& 4.& unhealthy5. He doesn’t like apples but he likes bananas. Ⅷ. 短文填空(10分)从方框中选词并用其适当形式补全短文family&& healthy&& year&& American&& food&& orange&& parent&& potato&& be&& speak &&&&&&&& My name is Peter.& I’m 13&&& 1&&& old.& I’m from&&& 2&&& ,& but I can&&& 3&&& Chinese well.& Ice cream is my favourite&&& 4&&& ,& but it’s unhealthy.& I like carrots,&&&& 5&& and rice.& I also like apples,& bananas and&&& 6&&&& . I have got a big&&& 7&& .& There&& 8&& seven people in my family―my grandparents,& my&& 9&& ,& my uncle,& my sister and me.& My grandparents are very old,& but they are in good&&&& 10&&&&&& . 1.______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______7. ______& 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. ______ 答案:1. years&&& 2. America&&&& 3. speak&&& 4. food&&& 5. potatoes6. oranges&& 7. family&&&& 8. are&&& 9. parents&&& 10. healthⅨ. 书面表达(15分)&&&&&&&& 假如你是李雷,下面是关于你和你的父母在食物方面的不同喜好,请根据提示写一篇短文。(50词左右)&【参考答案】&&&&&&& I am Li Lei.& There are three people in my family.& They are my father,& my mother and me.& We like different kinds of food.& My father likes beef,& oranges and carrots.& They are healthy food.& My mother likes bananas,& tomatoes and noodles.& They are healthy food,& too.& I like ice cream,& pork and apples.& Ice cream isn’t healthy,& but it is my favourite food. &文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?七年级下册英语语法_百度知道
七年级下册英语语法
七年级英语下册语法总结 一、一般现在时 1. 构成:主语+动词+其他 2. 标志词:always, usually, often, sometimes, never, 等频率副词。 3. 否定句:1)当动词是 be, can, may, must, should等在其后加not
e.g. I can’t play football.
2)当是实义动词时加助动词don’t/doesn’t后跟动词原形
e.g. I don’t like football.
She doesn’t like football. 4. 疑问句:1)当动词是 be, can, may, must, should等将其提前
e.g. Can you swim?
2)当是实义动词时将助动词do/does 放在前面,后跟主语和动词原形。
e.g. Does she like football? 5. 特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句
When does she usually get up in the morning? 二、现在进行时 1. 构成:主语+be+doing+其他 2. 动词→动词-ing变化规律: 1)一般情况下直接加-ing, eg. Working 2)以不发音e结尾的去e加-ing, eg. Taking 3)以辅音字母+元音字母+辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节,双写末尾辅音字母加-ing, eg. Stopping 4)特殊变化, lie—lying 3. 标志词:look, listen, now, at the moment, it’s…o’clock… 4. 否定句:be动词后加not
e.g. She is not listening to music. 5. 疑问句:将be动词提前
e.g . Is she listening to music? 6. 特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句 e.g
What is she doing now? 三、将来时 1. 构成:主语+be going to+动词原形
主语+will+动词原形 2. 标志词:tomorrow, next day/month/year等表示将来的时间 3. 否定句:be动词后加not;will后加not
e.g. He is not going to have a piano lesson this weekend.
He will not have a piano lesson this weekend. 4. 疑问句:将be动词提前;将will提前
e.g. Is he going to have a piano lesson this weekend?
Will he going to have a piano lesson this weekend? 5. 特殊疑问句:特殊疑问词+一般疑问句 What are you going to do tomorrow?\ What will you do tomorrow? 四、过去时 1. 构成:主语+动词过去时+其他 2. 标志词:yesterday, just now, …ago, this morning, when I was young,last…等 3. 动词→动词过去式变化规律: 1)一般动词结尾加-ed, e.g. Walk--walked 2)以字母e结尾的动词加- d, e.g. Live--lived 3)以辅音字母加y结尾的变y为i加-ed, e.g. Hurry—hurried 4)以辅音字母+元音字母+辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节,双写末尾辅音字母加-ed, eg. Stop –stopped 特殊变化详见课本P172 4. 否定句:1)动词be过去式后直接加not
e.g. I was not in Chengdu last year.
2) 当是实义动词时,加助动词didn’t后跟动词原形5.There will be a basketball match tomorrow,
值得注意的是有时英语的谓语动词并不用否定式(即没加上not),而是用上了―never, little, few, hardly, nothing, nobody‖等表否定意义的词,后半部分应用肯定疑问式。 ① You have never been to Beijing, have you?
② Mr. Fat has few friends here, does he?
③ There is little milk in the bottle, is there?
④ He could do nothing, could
练习: 完成下列反意疑问句: 1. Mary listened to pop music,______ ______? 2. He has never been to Shanghai_____ _____?
3.He has few friends at school,______ _______? 4.The music sounds beautiful,_______ _______? 5.You can’t dance to jazz,______ _____? 6.They weren’t at the concert,______ _______? 7.Let’s stop writing,_______ _______? 8.Don’t be late,_______ ________? 五、动词不定式 动词不定式是初中英语的语法重点之一,也是每年中考英语试题的考点之一。它是动词的一种非谓语形式,没有人称和数的变化,不能单独作句子的谓语。其构成形式为"to+动词原形",to为动词不定式的符号,本身无意义。动词不定式具有两大特点:
1.具有动词的特点,因此,后面可以跟表语、宾语或状语,构成动词不定式短语。 2.具有名词、形容词或副词的特点,可以在句子中用作主语、宾语、宾语补足语、状语、定语、表语及同位语等。
(一)、动词不定式作主语
) 1. It's hard for us ______English well.
A. learn B. learns C. to learn D. learning
)2. It's very nice _________ you to get
me two tickets _________ the World Cup.
A. for, of
B. of, for
C. to, for
D. of, to [简析]动词不定式作主语时,可以直接放在谓语动词前面的主语位置,也可以用先行词it作形式主语,而将真正的主语(不定式)置于后面。常见的句式有:(1)It is +形容词(of sb)to do sth.(2)It is +形容词(for sb)to do sth.(3)It takes sb some time to do sth.(4)It is +名词短语(for sb)to do sth.
句式(1)中常用nice, kind, clever, good, right, wrong, foolish, careless等形容词,与介词of搭配,这些形容词常表述不定式逻辑主语的属性或性质;句式(2)中常用hard, difficult, easy, important等形容词,与介词for搭配,表示不定式表示的动作、行为的性质。 (二)、动词不定式作宾语 (
)1. He wants ______ some vegetables. A. buy B. buying C. to buy D. buys (
)2. Don't forget ______ your homework with you when you come to school. A. to bring B. bringing C. to take D. taking
)3. He found it very difficult ______. A. sleeping B. sleeps C. slept D. to fall asleep
[简析]在want, like, agree, hope, wish, learn, begin, start, decide, hate, choose, forget, remember等动词后面,可以接不定式作宾语。如果其后接形容词补足语时,则可以用it作形式宾语,而把作真正宾语的不定式放到后面。 (三)、动词不定式作宾语补足语 (
)1. Robert often asks us ______ his Chinese, so his Chinese is much better than before. A. help him
B. to help him with
B. C. to help with
D. helps him with (
)2. Mr Li often teaches his Japanese friends ______ Chinese food. A. cook B. cooks C. to cook D. cooked
[简析]不定式可以用作宾语补足语。后面可以接不定式作宾语补足语的动词有:ask, teach, expect, tell, allow 等。 (四)、动词不定式作状语 (
)1. She went ______ her teacher. A. to see
)2. Meimei likes English very much. She does her best ______ English well. A. learn
B. learning
C. to learn
[简析]go, come, try, do / try one's best等动词或短语动词作谓语时,其后常常可以接不定式作目的状语。 (
)3. I'm sorry ______ that. A. hears B. hearing C. hear D. to hear (
)4. I'm sorry ______ you. A. trouble B. to trouble C. troubling D. troubled (
)5. My mother was very glad ______ her old friend. A. to meet B. meet C. met D. meets
[简析]"be +形容词+ to do sth"结构中的不定式作状语,常表示原因或方式。 (五)、动词不定式作定语 (
)1. Would you like something ______?
A. drink B. drinking C. to drink D. drinks (
)2. I have a lot of homework ______.
A. do B. doing C. did D. to do (
)3. He is not an easy man ______.
B. to get on
C. get on with
D. to get on with
[简析]不定式作定语时,常放在被修饰的词语之后,与被修饰的词语为逻辑上的主谓关系或动宾关系;如果不定式的动词是不及物动词,其后要加上必要的介词或副词,构成的短语动词相当于及物动词。 (六)、不带to的动词不定式 (
)1. We saw him ______ the building and go
A. to enter B. enter C. entering D. entered (
)2. So much work usually makes them ______ very tired.
A. to feel B. feels C. feeling D. feel (
)3. Your father is sleeping. You'd better______.
A. not wake up him B. not to wake up him
C. not wake him up D. not to wake him up [简析]1.在see, watch, hear, feel等感官动词和make, have, let等使役动词后面作宾语补足语的不定式不带to.
2.在"had better"后面接不带to的不定式。 (七)、动词不定式的否定形式 (
)1. The old man told the child ______ noisy.
A. not be B. not to be C. to not be D. be not (
)2. There is going to ______ an important meeting tomorrow. Please try ______ late.
A. have, not to be B. have, not be
C. be, not to be D. be, not be
[简析]动词不定式的否定形式通常是在不定式符号to的前面加上not,如果是不带to的不定式就直接在动词原形前面加上not. (八)、某些动词后面接不定式和接动词-ing形式的区别 (
)1. Please stop ______ a rest if you feel tired.
A. to have B. having C. have D. has
)2. ——Why didn't you buy some bread on your way home? ——Sorry, I forgot ______ some money with me.
A. take B. taking C. to take D. took (
)3. ——Let's have a rest, shall we? ——Not now, I can't stop ______ the letters.
A. write B. to write C. writing D. and write 4. Jim was badly hurt, so he had to stop ______ (walk).
六、双宾语用法要点
此结构由主语+及物谓语动词+间接宾语(人)+直接宾语(事物)组成。如,
He brings me cookies every day.
She made me a beautiful dress. 但若要先说出直接宾语(事物),后说间接宾语(人),则要借助于介词to或for,如,
He brings cookies to me every day.
She made a beautiful dress for me. 用to侧重指动作的方向,表示朝着,向着,对着某人。 用for侧重指动作的受益者,表示为了某人,替某人。 常跟双宾语的动词有: (需借助to的)bring, give, lend, hand,
offer, pass, pay,
return, send, show,
teach,等。 (需借助for 的)buy, call, cook, choose, draw, get, make, sing,等。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
1 (see 、hear 、notice 、find 、feel 、listen to 、 look at (感官动词)+do eg:I like watching monkeys jump
2 (比较级 and 比较级) 表示越来越怎么样
3 a piece of cake =easy 小菜一碟(容易) 4 agree with sb 赞成某人
5 all kinds of 各种各样 a kind of 一样 6 all over the world = the whole world 整个 世界
7 along with同……一道,伴随…… eg : I will go along with you我将和你一起去
the students planted trees along with their teachers 学生同老师们一起种树
8 As soon as 一怎么样就怎么样 9 as you can see 你是知道的
10 ask for ……求助 向…要…(直接接想要的东西) eg : ask you for my book
11 ask sb for sth 向某人什么
12 ask sb to do st...
初一下册重点语法 一. 词汇
⑴ 单词 1. 介词:in, on, under, behind, near, at, of
1). in表示&在……中&, &在……内&。例如: in our class 在我们班上 in my bag 在我的书包里 in the desk 在桌子里 in the classroom 在教室里
2). on 表示&在……上&。例如: on the wall 在墙上 on the desk 在桌子上 on the blackboard 在黑板上
3). under表示&在……下&。例如: under the tree 在树下 under the chair 在椅子下 under the bed 在床下
4). behind表示&在……后面&。例如: behind the door 在门后 behind the tree 在树后
5). near表示&在……附近&。例如: near the teacher's desk 在讲桌附近 near the bed 在床附近
6). at表示&在……处&。例如: at school 在学校 at home 在家 at the door...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级英语句型 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信