试着写一篇关于寒假的英语作文 寒假计划短文?

我的假期英语作文60词7篇
我的假期英语作文60词7篇
来源:英语作文编辑:欧李楚凡阅读:
  你的假期过得怎么样呢,小编为大家整理了关于我的假期英语作文,大家快来看看别人的假期吧。
  我的假期英语作文60词一: My best holioday
  Last summer,i went to the beijing with my parents and my best friends.i went to visit the palace of museum,there was very beautiful and very big.then,i went shopping with my best friends,the clothes were very cool and cute,in the afternoon,i ate the lunch in the quanjude restaurant,the duck was very delicious.
  I have a good time in beijing.
  我的假期英语作文60词二:My Summer Holiday
  I have a very nice summer holiday this year.This year is 2010,and world expo would held in Shanghai China.But for some reasons ,I can't go there.It may be a little pity for me.During this summer hoilday,I have done a lot of homeworks and go to a lot of places with my friends.It's really enjoyable.
  我的假期英语作文60词三:My holiday
  I have a very happy holiday.
  My father and mother take me to the zoo,and I see many lovely animals,like monkey,panda,tiger and so on.
  This year is the Ox year,so we go to the cow factory to see the cows.Oh,how lovely they are!
  我的假期英语作文60词四:My winter holiday
  I decide to make a plan about my holiday.Let me tell you about my own idea!If i want to make myself health ,i should take more exercise and eat more vegetables and fruits .Do not forgot to do my homework in time . anyway ,I think we must relax ourselves .so my family want to make a trip together !I can not wait!
  我的假期英语作文60词五:My Holiday
  My holiday is very interesting!
  I get up at 7 o'clock. After wash and have breakfast , I do my homework at 8 o'clock.And then , I do some play . I have lunch at 12 o'clock.Then I do homework again .After that , I play computer games or watch TV . I have supper at 7 o'clock . And I play game again . I go to bed at 9 o'clock.
  我的假期英语作文60词六:winner vacation
  I have a good winner vacation!
  In my winner vacation ,I often did my homework, and helped my mother clean rooms.
  I sometimes went shopping with my friends . We had a good time! I also watched TV and played computer games. During Spring Festival ,I visited my grandparents.
  I was very happy ,I think my winner vacation was very interesting!~
  我的假期英语作文60词七:My Plans Next Holiday
  Winter holiday is coming.I want to do a lot of things .First of all,I will visit my grandparents in the coutry.I am going to help them with some housework.Secondly,I will take part in some leisure activities like joining the English club, basket club and so on.Thirthly,I would like to help some disable children, teaching them Chinese words.
  This is my plans for the winter holiday.
相关范文推荐
初中英语作文范文,初中是个重要的求学时期,下面带来初中英语作文范文,欢迎阅读。 初中英语作文范文【1】 1.关于环保 How to stay healthy Would you like to keep healthy like the others do? Now let me tell you somethi
咨询类英语作文 咨询类英语作文【1】 Dear Sir or Madam, As a normal citizen, I am moved by Project Hope. Hence, I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information as to financially suppo
如何利用英语咨询他人?或是建议他人?下面是小编为大家带来的咨询建议范文: 询问信模板: Dear ______ , ①I am ______(自我介绍). ②I am writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regard
咨询信是一种常见的文体,怎样用英语写作咨询信呢?下面是小编为大家带来的范文: 咨询信英语作文模板【1】 第一部分:自我介绍、说明目的 Im interested in Could you provide me with more details? I would be very grateful
梦想实现的英语作文:Dreams【1】 When we talk about dreams, we are so excited, we have many dreams, such as being a famous person, traveling around the world and so on. Dreams are what we pursue for a lifetime,
本文精彩评论
最新范文推荐
精彩范文推荐var sogou_ad_id=731545;
var sogou_ad_height=90;
var sogou_ad_width=980;关于寒假的英语作文范文
来源:  【】 
My Winter Holiday   We are going to have the winter holiday.During the holiday we will have the Spring Festival.So all of the families in China are having a busy time.All of the children in China like Spring Festival very much,because they can eat many delicious food and get many money.But children in China have to do the homework for Winter Holiday.So that the could remember what they have learn the year before.Each of the children likes Winter Holiday.   I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday.   I spend a lot of time on the homework.. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. Then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. Then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 10:41:00)?&&( 10:40:00)?&&( 19:25:00)?&&( 8:36:00)?&&( 8:04:00)?&&( 8:59:00)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
写一篇关于寒假的英语作文?关于寒假的英语作文
终结DOQTG20
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
My winter holidayWinter holiday is coming.I am so excited.In this winter holiday,I am going to take a trip with my parents by plane.We are going to Beijing.Then,I am going to go ice skating there.I am going to see the snow.I will play with the snow.I am going to make a snowman with my sister.Then we are going to visit the Great wall.At last,we are going to go back home by plane.That will be fun in the winter holiday!I can’t wait!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 寒假计划 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信