推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口欢迎你,    
高一英语知识点:英语必修一unit1-5词组与句子练习
12:19:54 来源:新东方网
微博用户专属
@新东方高考
16位高考状元笔记
300元内部讲义
¥150购物优惠券
  10.This is the very film I've long wished to see.  A.which B.that C.who D.whom  11.There is no difficulty can't be overcome in the world.  A.that B.which C.who D.what  12.Who is the person is standing at the gate of Beijing Tourism Tower?  A.who B.that C.which D.whom  13.This was the supermarket I bought this kind of tin.  A.where B.that C.who D.which  14.The house the capitalist used to live in is now a nursery.  A.that B.where C.what D.when  15.This is the last time I shall come here to help you.  A.that B.which C.when D.what  16.The house we live is not big.  A.in that B.which C.in which D.that  17.My neighburs used to give me a hand in time of trouble, was very kind of them. A.who B.that C.which D.whom  18.All glitters is not gold. A.that B.which C./ D.what  19.I now know why Mao impresses everyone who meets him the way he does. A.which B.what C./ D.now  20.Beijing, is the capital of China,is a beautiful city.  A.that B.it C.which D./  21.She was no longer the woman she was.  A.that B.which C.what D.who  22.That's the hotel last year.  A.which we stayed B.at that we stayed  C.Where we stayed at D.where we stayed  23.The doctor did all to save the wounded boy.  A.what he could B.he could  C.everything which he could D.for which he could do  24.Anyone this opinion may speak out.  A.that againsts B.that against C.who is against D.who are against  25.The place you are standing used to be an old church.  A.which B.where C.that D.when  26.You've made the same mistake you made last time.  A.as B.like C.which D.that  27.It is not such an interesting magazine I thought.  A.as B.that C.which D./  28. you know,he is a famous musician.  A.As B.which C.That D./  29.Mr Zhou, native language was Chinese,could read and write several foreign languages. A.whose B.his C.which D.that  30.Do you know the actor you saw playing Hamlet is now doing King Lear? A.who B.whom C.whose D.which  31.I took my friend to the Summer Palace, we had some photos taken.  A.where B.which C.that D./  32.Do you remember the day your sister was graduated as a Master of Arts? A.which B.on which C.about which D./  33.The bus, was already full,was surrounded by an angry crowd.  A.which of mostB.most of which C.which of the mostD.most of that  34.We all remember the days we studied together at school.  A.which B.that C.when D./  35.Do you know the reason he didn't come?  A.that B.which C.for D.why  36.I showed the doctor the place I felt the pain.  A.that B.which C.where D.when  37.He is the only one of the three got the new idea.  A.who haveB.whom have C.who hasD.whose had  38.I'm one of the students well in English in my class.  A.who does B.who do C.which does D.who did  39.This is the baby tomorrow.  A.after whom I shall look B.whom I shall look after  C.whose I shall look after D.after whom I shall look after  40.This is the fastest train is going to Nanjing.  A.that B.what C.where D./  参考答案  选择题  1.D2.C3.B4.A5.A6.D  7.D8.A,D9.A10.B11.A12.B  13.A14.A15.A16.C17.C18.A  19.C20.C21.A22.D23.B24.C  25.B26.A27.A28.A29.A30.B  31.A32.B33.B34.C35.D.36.C  37.C38.B39.B40.A  Unit1  1.你本来昨天就应该完成作业的,但是你没有。  2.他不大擅长与别人交流。 (communicate with)  3.我们得找人把手表修一下。(have sth. done)  4.我们可以通过网络互相交流。  5.我独自一人但不觉得孤独。(alone\lonely)  6.我们都很担心他的安全。  7.这是我第一次到北京。  8.我努力学习是为了赶上其他同学。  Unit2  9.很多人都想改变目前的状况,包括John.。(用including 和included分别造句)  10.电脑在现代生活当中起着重要的作用。(play an important role\part in)  11.即使你失败了,也不要失去信心。(even if)  12.由于坏天气,我上学迟到了。  13.他把希望寄托于考试时作弊。(base sth. on)  14.英语是世界上使用最广泛的一门语言。  Unit3  1.我说服他考试不要作弊。(persuade)  2.这个战士宁死不屈。Would rather do sth. than do sth.  3.一旦他下定决心,没有什么事情可以改变他。(once)  4.正是Tom帮助Mary学习英语。(用强调句型)  5.自从小时候起,我就梦想能环游世界。(dream about)  6.中国的人口是多少?  7.老师坚持要求我们记住这些词组。(insisit)  Unit4  1.地震过后,整个城市处在一片废墟当中。(in ruins)  2.听到这个消息,她觉得世界末日到了。  3.并不是所有的人都能幸免于地震。  4.运动会持续了两天。(last)  5.那本封面是红色的书是我的,  6.我们要向那些组织救援工作的人致敬。(honour)  Unit5  1.我永远都不会忘记地震发生的那一天。  2.这是我父亲去年工作过的工厂。  3.老师建议我们多练习英语口语。(advise)  4.昨天我收到很多礼物,但是我没有接受。  5.根据法律,人人平等。  6.他被判处死刑。  7.这件外套的质量很好。  以上内容为新东方在线编辑采编,其他栏目更精彩。敬请关注:指南、、异地高考新政策、春季高考考试、高考报名、高考时间、高考成绩查询、、、自主招生、高考志愿填报。
本文关键字:
已帮助9588人
高中网络课堂
最后15天抢分全科班
【含押题直播】
【含押题直播】
最后15天抢分单科班
2017高考全程班
2017高考【理科综合】全程名师特惠联报班
¥3260.013522试听
祝鑫老师,毕业于首都师范大学化教育专业,硕士。曾在市重点中学任教,10年来到新东方,至今从教10年有...
2017高考【理...
2017高考【文科综合】全程名师特惠联报班
¥3260.013517试听
新东方在线历史、翻译硕士主讲教师,北京大学中文系博士,新东方优能文综项目主管,高考历史名师,新东...
2017高考【文...
高考【地理】一轮复习强化班
¥780.013410试听
高考【语文】一轮复习强化班
¥880.013492试听
国家玮,新东方高考语文主讲名师,北京大学中文系博士,中国现代文学专业。曾任《北京大学研究生学...
高考【语文】...
2016高考最后15天抢分班【英语】(含押...
¥850.013424试听
文化老师,中文名:文化;英文名:Culture;人称:尻哥!教授课程:高考英语,高一、高二英语精品班课程...
2016高考最后1...
2016高考最后15天抢分班【文科全科】(...
¥3999.013427试听
文化老师,中文名:文化;英文名:Culture;人称:尻哥!教授课程:高考英语,高一、高二英语精品班课程...
2016高考最后1...
2016高考最后15天抢分班【理科全科】(...
¥3999.013448试听
新东方在线名师,新东方20周年功勋教师。新东方集团教学培训师,新东方优能中学高中语文项目主管,高考...
2016高考最后1...
2017年高考【文科全科】一轮复习特训营
¥3980.013480试听
新东方在线英语主讲教师,新东方教育科技集团培训师。毕业于悉尼大学,获得媒体实务硕士。曾获21世纪杯...
2017年高考【...
2017年高考【理科全科】一轮复习特训营
¥3980.013497试听
新东方在线英语主讲教师,新东方教育科技集团培训师。毕业于悉尼大学,获得媒体实务硕士。曾获21世纪杯...
2017年高考【...
2017高考【理科全科】全程名师特惠联报班
¥6100.013655试听
李辉 新东方在线名师,西安电子科技大学密码学专业研究生,高考英语辅导专家 ,骨干级名师 "高考英...
2017高考【理...
2017高考【文科全科】全程名师特惠联报班
¥6100.013427试听
李辉 新东方在线名师,西安电子科技大学密码学专业研究生,高考英语辅导专家 ,骨干级名师 "高考英...
2017高考【文...
2017年高考【理科综合】一轮复习特训营
¥1880.013432试听
新东方在线高考物理主讲教师,新东方学校物理组优秀教师,至今教授高考五年,丰富的教学经历使她对高考...
2017年高考【...
2017年高考【文科综合】一轮复习特训营
¥1880.013426试听
2016高考最后15天抢分班【政治】(含押...
¥850.013746试听
新东方在线高考政治名师,新东方20周年功勋教师。毕业于北京师范大学教育学院,高考文综高分得主,主张...
2016高考最后1...
2016高考最后15天抢分班【地理】(含押...
¥850.013424试听
杨翌老师,从事高中地理教学多年,经验丰富,课程以其灵活的授课技巧和精准的考点分析深受学生的喜爱。
2016高考最后1...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
高一网络课堂
实用 o 工具
交流 o 下载
高考课程排行榜
高考公开课
新东方在线高考微博求5篇英语小短文100词左右,短的不要太长了,要贴近生活的.比如日记之类的,不要故事!
裙_我爱你7惂
MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous,I try hard to adapt myself to it.Why?Because I intend to be a good student.I wish to render service to my country.I get up at six o’clock every day.After I wash my face and brush my teeth,I begin to review my lessons.I go to school at seven o’clock.After school is over,I return home.We usually have supper at seven o’clock.then I begin to do my homework.I want to finish it before I go to bed.虽然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力设法去适应它.为什么?因为我打算做一个好学生,希望将来为国家服务.我每天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始复习功课,七点钟我就去上学.放学后,我就回家了.我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希望在睡觉前把它做完.A TRIP TO the COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country.She bade me take good care of him.While we were walking along the road,the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently.We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees.The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).When we felt tired,we returned home.We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历.她吩咐我要好好照料他.当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着.我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽.当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了.我们看见母样正在门口等候我们.Our After-Class Activities The after-class activities in our school are very rich and colorful.when school is over,there are many students playing on the playgroud.There are many activities for us to take part in ,such as playing basketball,playng volleyball,playing football,playing table tennis,and so on ,my favorite sport is playing basketball,my close friend is also crazy for it In order to keep healty joining in more after-class activities ,we can make our body stronger,thus we can enjoy our life in the school and increasingly enjoy our study,what's more ,we can overcome any difficulty with a healthy body ,study hard with active exercising ,and we can be fit for our society in the future.ㄖ记]Today is Tuesday!My best best friend came to see me!It was a surprise to me!we were watching the 29th Beijing Olympic game,seeing chinese winners,we feel very happy and proud!we wish our mothorland will stronger and stronger!Suddently I felt I should learn English well to contribute to our country!Today,the weather is so bad.It rains all day long.So I have to stay at home for a whole day and don't know what to do.I just want to have a relaxing day,but because of the bad weather,I can't go out to play with my friends,so I decide to write an English essay(文章)to explain my feelings.It's just boring and lonely.I am looking for a good way to make myself happy,but it's useless.Then I understand,without friends,I can do nothing,and my life will be full of darkness.so,please cherish(珍惜)your friends,then you will see,life is so beautiful and bright.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语短文5篇100词左右,能带翻译更好
任性的公猫622
Talking clock While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends,a college student led the way into the den."What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked."That is the talking clock," the man replied."How's it work?" "Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer.Suddenly,someone screamed from the other side of the wall,"Knock it off,you idiot!It's two o'clock in the morning!" 会说话的钟 一个学生带他朋友们参观他的新公寓,甚是得意.“那个大铜锣和锤子是干什么用的?”他的一个朋友问他.“那玩意儿厉害了,那是一个会说话的钟”,学生回答.“这钟怎么工作的”,他的朋友问.“看着,别眨眼了”,那学生走上前一把操起铜锣和锤子,拼命地敲了一下,声音震耳欲聋.突然,他们听到隔壁墙那边有人狂叫,“别敲了,你这白痴!现在是凌晨两点钟了!”speedingA speeding motorist was waved down by a police patrol car.“I'm going to give you a ticket for speeding,” said the policeman,writing his note.“You've been driving over 60 miles per hour.” “Would you mind making it 100,officer?” was the reply.“You see,I'm going to sell the car.” 超速行驶 一名超速行驶的驾驶员被巡逻警车拦住后,警察一边做记录,一边说:“我要给你开一张超速罚单,因为你刚才的车速已经超过了60英里.” “警官,请你把时速写为100英里好吗?你知道,我正要打算卖这辆车.”My Sister's Fingers Teacher:Kevin,why are you late this time?Kevin:Please sir,I bruised two fingers knocking in a nail at home.Teacher:I don't see any bandages.Kevin:Oh,they weren't my fingers!I told my little sister to hold the nail.我妹妹的手指头老师:凯温,这次你怎么又迟到了?凯温:对不起,老师,我在家钉钉子,砸坏了两个手指头.老师:怎么没有扎绷带呀?凯温:噢,砸的不是我的手指头,我叫小妹妹扶着钉子的.That is not my dog A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a lovely little dog.She asks the shopkeeper,"Does your dog bite?" The shopkeeper says,"No,my dog does not bite." Then the woman bends down and tries to touch the dog.the dog bites her."Ouch!" she crys,"You said your dog did not bite." The shopkeeper replies,"That is not my dog."那不是我的狗 一位女士走进一家宠物店,看见一只很可爱的小狗.她问店主:"你的狗咬人吗?" 店主说:"不,我的狗不咬人." 于是这位女士弯下腰想去摸摸这条狗.狗咬了她."哎哟!"她叫道,"你说过你的狗不咬人的." 店主回答说:"那不是我的狗." Poisonous snakes A father and son snake are out for a nice afternoon slither.The son asks,"Dad,are we poisonous snakes?" The father replies proudly,"Yes son,we are rattler snakes!Why do you ask son?" "Because DAD,I just bit my tongue!" 毒蛇一个阳光明媚的下午,蛇父亲和蛇儿子出去散步.儿子问:“爸爸,我们是毒蛇吗?”父亲得意的答道:“当然了,孩子,我们是响尾蛇啊!为什么这么问呢?”“因为,我刚把舌头咬破了!”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求英语外研版必修一,必修二后面的词组,就是分单元那个100分最好是给我传一张 图片 也不用手打了 我想有 外研版 的人都知道 单词表后面有个词组总结 给我发来 ,100 分 如果哪个哥们愿意 给我打下来 也行 我感激不尽 .
褓弑桀00946
in other words 换句话说 look forward to 期待;盼望 at the start of 在……开始的时候 at the end of 在……结束的时候 go to college 上大学 be divided into 被(划)分成…… take part in 参加 make sure 确定;确信;查明;弄清楚 so that (引起表示结果的从句)因此 make progress 取得进步 as a result 结果 in fact 事实上 fall asleep 睡着 tell jokes 讲笑话;开玩笑 get on 上(车、船等) get off 下(车、船等) get into 上(车) get out of 下(车) take off (飞机)起飞 be short for 是……的缩写/简称 not …any more 不再 our of date 过时 refer to 指的是 put up 修建 so far 到目前为止 up to now 到目前为止 till now 到目前为止 get away from 摆脱 a great many 许多;大量 a number of 许多;大量(谓语动词要用复数) the number of ……的数量(谓语动词要用单数) go up 上升 add…to… 往……加入…… used to 过去(常常)…… in the area of 在……领域 be proud of 为……感到骄傲/自豪 be supposed to 应当;理应 consist of 由……组成 as well 也 become known as … 作为……而出名;被称为……;叫作…… go down 下降 come up with 提出 from that moment on 从那时起 concentrate on 聚精会神;集中思想 compared with 与……相比 be connected with 与……有联系 take exercise 锻炼 be crazy about 迷恋 have a temperature 发烧 lie down 躺下 begin with 以……开始 put … into …将……投入…… become ill 生病 related to 有关系的;有关联的 break into 破门而入;强行闯入 belong to 属于 become addicted to 对……上瘾;沉迷于 take one’s advice 听某人的意见 in order to 为了…… so as to 为了…… give up 戒除;放弃 be impressed with 留下深刻印象 split up 分裂;分割 make a note of 记录 be / get tired of 对……厌烦 be fond of 喜欢;喜爱 tell by 从……可以看出 put off 推迟;延期 take turns 轮流 a series of 一系列的 in total 总共;合计 now that 既然 believe in 相信 be similar to 和……相似 come out 出现;出版 fall in love with 爱上;喜欢(表动作) be in love with 爱上;喜欢(表状态) play a part 扮演角色 to one’s surprise 令某人吃惊的是 in surprise 吃惊地 care about 关心;顾虑;在乎 every now and then 有时;偶尔 at the age of 在……岁时采纳哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语必修一单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信