xiami.xiami
calypso的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Rita Calypso的《Believe》 歌词_百度知道
Rita Calypso的《Believe》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Believe歌手:Rita Calypso专辑:SicalypticoBBMak - I Still BelieveThx Sonic for lyricWhen the world had nowhere to runOr how to hideI've been watching the world as it passes byTrying to climbbut I just can't find my feetBut I still believeDoesn't matter what life you leadOr the love you needLost in the world as it passes byTrying to smilebut you just can't hide your tearsDo you still believeI still believeThat we can live togetherin a land of broken dreamsI still believeWe can put us togetherand pray for all our hopes and dreamsCause I only wanna let you know how I feelWatching the love as it passes byTrying to smilebut I just can't hide my tearsBut I still believeI still believeThat we can live togetherin a land of broken dreamsI still believeWe can put us togetherand pray for all our hopes and dreamsFloating on your own starThey always seems to make you hotI put it back together once againI still believeThat we can live togetherin a land of broken dreamsI still believeWe can put us togetherand pray for all our hopes and dreamsI still believeThat we can live togetherin a land of broken dreamsI still believeWe can put us togetherand pray for al卦顾钝凰墁好惰瞳伐困l our hopes and dreamsFloating on your own star
其他类似问题
calypso的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁播放出现故障,您需要更新Flash播放器!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
Rita Calypso的热门歌曲
Kinky Love的相关歌曲求Rita Calypso的kinky love的链接最好是自己用过的啊放空间里的_百度知道
求Rita Calypso的kinky love的链接最好是自己用过的啊放空间里的
提问者采纳
这个链接空间可以使用的哦~ 满意希望采纳~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Rita Calypso的The end of the world和Only friend的lrc歌词_百度知道
求Rita Calypso的The end of the world和Only friend的lrc歌词
歌手:Rita Calypso歌名:《The end of the world》和《Only friend》格式:lrc(实在没有的话txt的也行)多谢!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
lrc歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 calypso 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。