The staff of the salesgre送分 departmentt put on a (n )____to show their respect for their new leader . ...

第二节短文填词(共10小题,每小题1分.满分10分)Thirty years ago, the sales staff at department stores tended to look up to people who had a university degree. in another 30 years, getting a 86. university degree could j 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
第二节短文填词(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)Thirty years ago, the sales staff at department stores tended to look up to&&&people who had a university degree.___ in another 30 years, getting a&&&&&&& 86._______university degree could just be one of many ____(形式) of education.&&&&&& 87. _______According to a r_____ released by the Ministry of Education at the end of&&& 88. _______2006, there will be 30 million s______ in China in 2010.That is 5 million&&& 89. _______more than in 2008.Job pressures will still exist, or become ____ worse as&&& 90. _______the number of students ______(增加). University will not be the only way&&& 91. _______ for people to develop. A degree will not always p____ students for the real &&&& 92. _______world, but mastering certain _____(技能) can put food on their plate. So &&&& 93. _______Universities might a _____ students to postpone their studies for one or two& 94. _______years to enter ___(社会) and attain experience.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 95. _______
86---95&& but ; forms&&;& report&;& students&;& much / even&;& increases&;& prepare&;& skills&; allow&;& society&略
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
第四部分:写作(共两节35分)第一节对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语英语单词的完整、正确形式,使对话通顺。Student:& Can I have a t_______ with you, now, Mr. Smith?&&&&&&&&&& (76) ______________ Mr. Smith: S________, what is it?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (77) ______________Student:&& Well, I feel so lonely. How I w_________ I had a good friend! (78) ______________ Could you give me some advice?Mr. Smith: I see. Your problem is a common one a_______ middle school (79) _____________students. First of all, believe in yourself. You just l______ self-confidence. (80) _____________The first thing you must do is to smile at your classmates. Your smile will show that you are f_______ to them. You may try talking with a&&&& (81) _____________student w______is as shy as yourself. You can ask a classmate about your (82) _____________studies, and you can also talk about the h________ that you’re having in& (83) _____________common with him or her. If a classmate is in trouble in life or study, youshould be ready to help. O_______ you have more confidence, you can&& (84) _____________make as friends as you can. Student: I’m feeling much b______ now. Thank you very much, Mr. Smith. (85) ___________
题型:单选题
________, but the idea of having to work more than ten hours a day without weekends discouraged me. A.Wanting to be a teacherB.Although I wanted to be a teacherC.I had wanted to be a teacherD.To want to be a teacher
题型:听力题
二、Word spelling(单词拼写)10分1.New Zealand is s_________ by the Pacific Ocean to the north and east.2.New Zealand has a p_________ of about 3.8 million people.3.The _________(气候)in some southern cities is very mild and pleasant.4.In China October 1 is _________(庆祝)as a National Day.5.The girl r_________ to in your letter used to be my neighbor's daughter.6.New Zealand,with its n_________ beauty,mountains,rivers and national parks,attracts tourists.7.Many families go _________(野营)in the hills or on the coast.8.The happier events,like wedding,are m_________ with speeches,singing and dancing.9.Can you tell something in r_________ to education?10.Captain Cook took _________(占有)of the islands in 1769.
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填人一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为3l-40的相应位置上。 Traditional Chinese culture places much emphasis(重视)on food. Considered to be an important part of each day, &__31 __(eat) is far beyond simply meeting a need. However, people are living in fast-paced society now, so they hardly have time to enjoy their food. They need fast food. That is _32_ China’s fast-food market expands.A foreign fast-food restaurant __33__(call)KFC arrived in China first, quickly followed by _34_ such as Pizza Hut and McDonald’s. __35__ the development of China, foreign fast-food chains are realizing high-speed __36__ (grow) in China. However, these “junk foods” have long been criticized by health experts because __37__ can’t provide balanced nutrition(营养). The experts also show that some foreign fast food contains a food colouring, Sudan I , __38___can cause cancer. In fact, China has many of its own traditional fast-food dishes. Among them, dumplings, soybean milk and noodles are __39__ most popular. Compared with foreign fast food, those traditional ones are healthier. __40__ many Chinese still enjoy the special taste and the good environment in the foreign fast-food chains even though there exist some potential(潜在的)risks.
Why is setting goals so important? __1._________ goals can help you do, be, and experience everything __2._______ you want in life. Instead of just __3._______(let) life happen to you, goals allow yourself to make your life happen. __4.________ (success) and happy people have set lots of goals to help them reach their aims. By setting goals you are taking control of your life. It’s __5._______ having a map to show you __6.__________ you want to go. Winners in life set goals and follow through with them. Winners decide what they want in life and then get there by making plans and __7.___________ (set) goals. __8.____________ (success) people just let life happen by accident. Goals aren’t difficult to set, and __9.___________aren’t difficult to reach. It is up to you to find out what your goals really are. You are _10._____________one who must decide what to do and in what direction to aim your life.
四、单句改错,每题1分共5分:1. He made a trick on her by taking all the money.2. Now plastic can take place of steel in may ways in life.3. She apologized the teacher for losing her book.4. He didn’t turn down for some reason.5. I was really anxious about you. You should have left home without a word.
(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Almost everyone likes to eat apples. Apples grow in nearly every part of the world. The United States produces more apples than any other country except France. The states of Washington and New York grow the most apples. &&71&&New York is on the east coast and Washington is on the west near Canada.Apples are red, yellow or green. They are very popular in the United States. &&72&&Most American people are often too busy or too tired to cook dinner, so they often have their dinners very simply. Apple juice is also a popular drink and apple pie is the favorite sweet dish for many Americans.& 73&&The trees there produce nearly five billion apples every year—one apple for every man, woman and child in the whole world.& 74&&For example, “You are the apple of my eye.” means “You are actually the one I love best and care most.” In China, it is a custom in some places for the marrying couple to hold an apple in each one’s hand, promising that their marriage will be “safe” without anything bad and that their marriage will never be broken. “To apple polish” often refers to a man who fawns (奉承) on somebody for the purpose of getting some benefits. So you can easily get “apple polisher”. However, “in apple-pie order” usually has the same meaning as “in good order”. &&75&&In fact, it’s another saying about “compare two things that can’t be compared”.A. The state of Washington is proud of its apples.B. Apples play an important part in people’s health.&&There are many stories and sayings about apples.D. Perhaps this is why “New York” is often called “Big Apple” by some people.E. The apples in France are better than those in America.F. Many people like to carry apples to work or to school to eat with their lunches.G. It is likely that you hear about “compare apples and oranges”
题型:听力题
单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)根据提供的首字母和中文填入相应的单词He wandered around Tibet for about twp months. His experience is u_______.(难以置信)With the test a_________,(临近) the atmosphere in the class is getting tense. She has the qualification for being a________ (录取)to the college. This scheme enables you to b________ (预算) cost through fixed monthly payments. Being respectful to people is subjective, based on each culture, but in general it is probably not a good idea to give a hug to a boss or teacher. In almost every culture, it is not usually good to stand too close to someone of a higher r_______.(阶层)Cycling is highly b__________(有益)to health and the environment. The next morning the bushes and maple trees outside their windows were red, gold and orange, and there was frost on the ground, c______ (证明) that fall had arrived in Canada. It’s said that the building is m_________ (模仿) after the great pyramid. She considers teaching a w_________(值得的) job. People say Vancouver is Canada’s most beautiful city, s_______(包围) by mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Copyright & . All rights reserved
Created by
Developed byItisalwaysdifficulttostayinaforeigncountry,______ifyoudon’tknowthecultureofthecountry.A.extremelyB.naturallyC.especiallyD.basicallyC天津市2013届高三第三次六校联考英语试题答案扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Thirty years ago, the sales staff at department stores tended to look up to people who had a university degree.__ && _ in another 30 years, getting a university degree could just be one of many ____(形式) of education. According to a r_____ released by the Ministry of Education at the end of 2006, there will be 30 million s______ in China in 2010.That is 5 million more than in 2008. Job pressures will still exist, or become ____ worse as the number of students ______(增加)。University will not be the only way for people to develop. A degree will not always p____ students for the real world, but mastering certain _____(技能) can put food on their plate. So universities might a _____ students to postpone their studies for one or two years to enter __ && ( 社会) and attain experience.
信誉08126夏炼
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小题1:But小题2:forms小题3:report小题4:students小题5:much/even小题6:increases小题7:prepare小题8:skills小题9:allow小题10:society
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 gre送分 department 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信