这句话在代码中是神马意思?有什么作用?var $this = $(this);
写下你的评论...
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved | 京ICP备 号-2&&问题详情
限购到底是神马意思啊?人家要是一次性付款买房呢?难道也不让吗?
限购到底是神马意思啊?人家要是一次性付款买房呢?难道也不让吗?
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
限购:以家庭为单位,上海人可以买两套住房,如果上海人想再买也是不能买的,非上海人只可以买一套住房,非上海人再有钱想再买房,政策是不允许的。此政策充分体现了作为本地人的优越性。
以家庭为单位,就是以户口薄上的所有成员。深户可以同时拥有2套深圳住宅,卖了可以在卖,同时拥有2套了,就不能买了,一次性付款也不行 非深沪的贷款人必须有深圳社保连续一年、中间不能断,可以在深圳有1套房,卖了可以在买。 不能提供社保的,如果你能提供在深圳纳税证明连续一年(中间不能断)也可以有1套房,卖了可以在买。
限购是指交易中心不给(没有达到购买资格的人群)办理交易手续,一次性付款也不行,
限购对于每个地方含义都不一样,如果你在深圳买房子的话,就只有三种途径可以买房。1.是深圳户口,可以买两套房.非深圳户口就一定社保连续满了13个月才有购房资格,而且手下只能有一个房产证.2.以公司名义买房,有纳税证明,公司的注册用名一定要是你本人的.3.你可以用可以信任的人的名义买房,去做个公证,社保满了13个月就可以去国土局把房产证的名字更换你的名字就行了,那你就可以拥有属于自己的房子了.
房管局都有低档,本地户口家庭名下限购两套,外地人限购一套;一次性也这样
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法信息举报邮箱:good bye my wondful是哪首歌裏面的歌词?_百度知道
good bye my wondful是哪首歌裏面的歌词?
你不会听错了吧,season in the sun 中有,但不是这样的吧?Goodbye to you my trusted friend We've known each other since we were nine or ten Together we've climbed hills and trees Learned of love and abc skinned our hearts and skinned our knees Goodbye my friends it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Pretty girls are every where Think of me and I'll be there We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun but the hills that we climb were just seasons out of time Goodbye papa please pray for me I was the black sheep of the family You tried to teach me right from wrong Too much wine and too much song,wonder how i got along Goodbye papa it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Little children everywhere When you see them I'll be there We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song were the seasons have all gone We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone Goodbye Michelle my little one You gave me love and helped me find the sun and Every time that I was down You would always come around and get my feet back on the ground Goodbye Michelle it's hard to die When all the birds are singing in the sky Now that the spring is in the air Lovely flowers every where I wish that we could both be there We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun but the hills that we climb were just seasons out of time We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun But the wine and the song like the seasons have all gone All I lives We had fun we had seasons in the sun but the hills that we climb were just seasons out of time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
bye的相关知识
其他1条回答
是不是season in the sun ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。