还剩27页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢歌词里有CAN WE LOVE的英文歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
歌词里有CAN WE LOVE的英文歌
歌词里有&quot..;CAN WE LOVE?CAN WE LOVE ?OH..男生唱的
我有更好的答案
Your voice is like the whispering of the widest ocean, That carries me here,I wont go astray, Theres no other place for me to lay down. *I see your face like light oh so bright I could love you, I watch the tears run dry say goodbye to the years you knew before, Open up another page, No more games we have to play, Without your touch . In the hour that I needed you.I see your face like light oh so bright I could love you, I watch my tears run dry I say goodbye, To the years Ive known before, Your love came here to call on me, Cause she knew Id be strong, Who can come between your world when fate is calling, Strong enough to find my way to you, And now I need to know that, You can find me too , Oh love is here just knocking on our door, Can we bring the love in. Theres no other way, Calling your name out, There no words to say, Everything you need to know will just fall, Right into place. What we share it wont be seasonal, Everyday another trace, Of learning who we are, How to love without the wading storm, I wanna crawl right into you to get back homeCan We Bring The Love In
You dont fade away
采纳率:33%
Can we love.自己百度听歌吧。
值+经验值)+15分钟内解答奖励20(财富值+经验值)[离结束还有07分32秒]值+经验值)+15分钟内解答奖励20(财富值+经验值)[离结束还有07分32秒]
做个任务亲
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 hesitate是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信