小学英语作文文Traveling

中考英语作文:I enjoy Traveling Alone 我喜欢单独旅行_甲虫英语作文网
您现在的位置: >
I enjoy Traveling Alone 我喜欢单独旅行
I like to travel to different places, I can see the beautiful scenery and get to know the different cultures. My friends and I always travel together, we make many plans in advance. But the plans will always be interrupted by all kinds of unexpected incidents, like the bad weather, the holiday being cancelled, so we have to spend another time to wait for the trip. Traveling alone can ignore these problems, I can go to travel whenever I want, I just need to pick up my backpack, and then buy the ticket. It is so free, I don&t have to wait for others, I can go to the places I want to. Traveling alone is good.
我喜欢去不同的地方旅行,我可以看到美丽的风景和了解不同的文化。我总是和朋友一起旅行,我们提前订好很多计划。但是计划总是会被各种各样意想不到的事件打断,比如天气不好,假期被取消等等,因此我们不得不花时间等待下次的旅程。独自旅行就能忽视这些问题,我可以随时去旅行,只需要背起背包,买上票。那是多么的自由,我不用等其他人,去我想去的地方。独自旅行真好。
Copyright © 2015-当前位置: >>
英语作文 travelling abroad 出国旅游
From the table, we can see that in the past 10 years, the number of people in a given city who have gone traveling abroad has increased considerably. Especially in the recent 5 years, the figure has been more than tripled, surging from 40,000 to 120
From the table, we can see that in the past 10 years, the number of people in a given city who have gone traveling abroad has increased considerably. Especially in the recent 5 years, the figure has been more than tripled, surging from 40,000 to 120,000.
There are several reasons for the change. Firstly, with the development of economy, more and more people become better off. And their ability to finance their trip abroad is growing. Secondly, tourism has greatly developed over the decade. Travel agencies offer not only domestic packages but also travel specials abroad. In addition, individuals today are expected and encouraged to go outside to widen their horizon and to face the real world of globalization. In this way they hope to keep themselves informed of what is going on around the world.
From the changes reflected in the table, we can predict that the number of individuals going out of the country will boost. This encouragingly and inevitably facilitates the cultural exchange between ours and the rest of the world and this trend will be irreversible.
In recent years, more and more citizens here would like to travel abroad. In 1995, the number of people who would like to travel abroad was 10000, which increased to nearly 40000 in 2000. And in 2005, the number further climbed above 12,000. There are several reasons for the shocking rise.
The improvement of the economic conditions is probably the main reason for it. People do not need to worry about their diet and various other necessities. After visiting famous scenic spots throughout our country, the citizens& taste has changed, with support of enough finance.
Moreover, enhancement of personal capacity is becoming more and more a requirement for those who want to make greater success. With the development of economy and technology, citizens begin to take advantage of different foreign products as well as education. Since most citizens have got used to their life at home, traveling abroad becomes one of the easiest ways to have direct contact with exotic cultures.
Many advantages as traveling abroad may bring to us, it may also bring about many disadvantages. For instance, there are many elites who have ever traveled abroad may be attracted by the nicer living and researching conditions abroad and thus never return, which is really a pity to our nation.
Comparatively speaking, traveling abroad is a serious decision to make. Maybe, look before you leap is better.
Traveling abroad
As we can see from the chart, during the past decade, the number of people from City X traveling abroad increased to more than 120,000 in 2005, from 40,000 in 2000 and 10,000 in 1995. A 12-fold growth in 10 years, what a sharp rise!
This increase resulted from a number of factors. First and foremost, with the improvement of living standards, people in the city can afford traveling to a foreign country (they have never been to before). In addition, as the travel industry grows, travel abroad has become quite easy. All you have to do is book a tour at a travel agency, and they make all the arrangements for you.
Some unexpected things, however, may accompany this trend. As far as I can see, most of them seem beneficial. For one thing, it will generate much publicity about China, and this may cause foreigners to visit here, helping the tourism industry in our country. For another thing, to survive in this competitive situation, travel agencies in China will have to improve their services to meet the needs of customers. That's good news to everyone, I think.
In conclusion, I believe this trend will bring many more advantages than disadvantages for China's development.
代写assignment服务QQ:
“英语作文 travelling abroad 出国旅游”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 英语作文 travelling abroad 出国旅游 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
Love and Learning Towards love and learning, college teachers and students hold controversial v...
学生做兼职工作有很多优点。例如,兼职帮助学生们认识到任何成功都不是轻而易举获得的。这也使学生们...
2011年6月四级英语作文,英语四级作文,2010年英语四级作文,四级英语作文模板...
历年的英语四级作文是英语四级考试中的一个难点,也是一个最容易得分的考点;作文地带为考生们准备了2...
1. 每年,高校许多大学生受到鼓舞去贫困地区支教。
  2. 支教活动的意义。
  3. 我的看法。...
新东方四级作文预测,作文地带整理,欢迎大家转载,让更多的人了解到最新资讯。让更多的人了解四级英...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章英语作文 Traveling by bike提示词:far from,go to school,go to work,air,healthy,save energy
There are many ways of traveling,People may travel by plane if they want to travel far and reach their destination in a shorter time.It is the most comfortable but expensive way.Most people travel by train because it is a less expensive way but the compartments are cramped and stuffy.Bus journey is a cheaper way but it is spent on narrow,bumpy roads which are crowded with traffic.Trips by ship may be the cheapest and most comfortable way but it takes too much time.I tike traveling by bike.I can set out when I like and stop when I like.I can go wherever I like so that I can enjoy delightful spots rarely visited by other travelers.When I feel tired,I sit down by the bike and have a good rest.Besides,I can save much money for tickets and much time in waiting for the train or bus.I can cover more places by riding a bike than going on foot.Traveling by bike is good to health.It is really a sort of good exercise to strengthen one's muscles and to test one's will.Moreover,it brings no pollution to the air.So it helps to clean the atmosphere.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码好记星答疑&英语作文选登(12)——Traveling&is&interesting
Traveling is
interesting
You will have lots of fun things to do and see during the trip.
Just imagine that you are walking in the beautiful mountains,
enjoying the fresh air and listening to the birds singing. It’s
amazing, isn’t it? Sometimes, you may meet people from different
places and make friends with them, which makes your trip a more
pleasant one. Also, you may have many interesting things to share
with your friends when you’re back. All the pleasure of your trip
will be kept in your memory.&
It’s not surprising that so many students can’t wait to go
traveling after the examination!
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖