百度文库-信息提示
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
对不起,该文档已被删除,无法查看
4秒后,自动返回首页&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
九年级英语新目标 Unit 1 How do you study for a test? 教案
梁家墩镇中心学校教师校本研修集体备课教学设计年级:
.单元(章节)Unit 1备课教师:闫勤奋时间: 2010 - 8
-25Unit 1 How do you study for a test?单元教材内容分析:本单元围绕"谈论自己的学习方法study by doing....."这一话题,引导学生能够针对学习中的困难,用"You can....;You should....;Why don't you.....?"给别人提出建议,并对别人的学习方法做出评价,使学生学会在学习的过程中借鉴别人成功的学习方法。单元教学目标: (Teaching goals )knowledge objectsIn this unit, students learn to talk about how to study for a test and give advice to those who have difficulty in studying.Target language1. How do you study for tests?Well, I study by working with my classmates.2. Have you ever studied with a group?Yes, I have. I've learned a lot that way.3. I don't have a partner to practice English with.Maybe you should join an English club.StructureVerb + by with gerundvocabulary1. the new words.2. what about.....?3. why don't you......?Ability objects.To train students' listening, speaking, reading and writing skills using the target language.Moral objects.Everyone learns a different way, the best one is to do. That is, no pains, no gains.单元重点难点: (Important and difficult points)Teaching key points:To make students learn and grasp the key words and the target language.Teaching difficult point:To train students' listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.To train students' communicative competence.Teaching periodsSix periods学情分析:        单元课时目录第二课时(SECTION A(3A-4)) 5第三课时(SECTION B( 1A-2C)) 7第四课时(SECTION B3A-4) 9第五课时(SELF- CHECK) 11第六课时(READING) 13第一课时(Section A(1a-2c))教学内容:Section A(1a-2c)教学目标知识目标:词汇目标: flashcard, vocabulary, aloud ,pronunciation语言目标:A: How do you study for tests?B: I study by working with my classmates.A: Have you ever studied with a group?B: Yes, I have. I've learned a lot that way.能力目标:通过词汇、语言目标的学习,学生学会谈论自己如何进行英语学习,并能发表自己的看法或独特见解。情感教育目标:教育学生要在培养自己的独立思想的同时注意寻找适合自己的英语学习方法。教学重点及难点:(Important and difficult points)重点:新单词及目标语言,语法为by doing sth。难点:
学生运用目标语言进行自由表达及对 by doing sth的掌握。教具及多媒体使用准备:(Teaching aids )   a tape recorder ,PPT.教学过程:(Teaching procedures )Step 1.Revision and Lead in.T: What do you do to improve your English?S1:I listen to the tape to improve my English.S2:I listen to the English songs to improve my English.S3:I watch English movies to improve my English.Ask the Ss repeat these sentences.(多媒体出示问题,让学生讨论,从而引入新课。)Step 2. Chatting RoomT:OK. We can also say:How do you improve your English?I improve my English by listening to the tape.I improve my English by listening to the English songsI improve my English by watching English movies.T shows the dialogues:T: How do you study for a text?S1:I study by working with a group.1.Read this dialogue in pair.2.Then make their own conversations in pairs.3.Show their dialogues.4. Read the sentences .Then check the ways they study for an English test.5.Find the words they don't know. They add other ways they use sometimes.T goes around the classroom. And give Ss some help. T encourages Ss.(多媒体出示)操练让学生加深对新知识的认识,为下一步做出铺垫。有利于教师直接指导学生之间的对话交流。Step 3. Phrases club1a Check the ways you study for an English test. Then let the students find the words they
don't know .Then add other ways you use sometimes.The words they don't know should be "flashcards、 vocabulary".T shows the real flashcards and
a vocabulary list to the students to learn the new words.The phrases :______ by working with friends______by making flashcards.______by reading the textbooks______ by making vocabulary lists.______ by listening to tapes.______ by asking the teacher for help.通过实物教授单词,直观形象,有利于学生记忆。(把这些词组放到网页上,让学生借助网页来选出自己的学习方式,这样在其中的某一位学生展示的时候,教师和其他同学可以清晰的看到这位学生选择的学习方式,有利于教师指导。)Step 4 Listening2a Listen and check the questions you hear.The first time they only listen.The second time they write the answers.The third time they check their answers.出示并播放多媒体的声音文件。通过听力训练提高学生的听力水平;在听力的过程中交给学生听力方法。2b Listen again and match each question above with an answer below.本环节是对上一环节的加深,由浅入深。Step 5. Chatting Room 2T: Have you ever studied with a group?S1: Yes, I have .I've learned a lot that way.S2: No, I haven't. I have learned English by listening to tape.Ss practice the similar dialogues in pairT goes around the classroom and give them some help.Then show their dialogues.给学生展示的机会,提高学生的口语表达能力。Step 6. Grammar RoomT: How do you study for a test?Then teacher types the sentence they say ,then show the these sentences to Ss.Let the students read the sentences they say. Then sum up the same point.If the students can't tell ,T gives them some help.by + v-ing 形式,by意为通过或凭,后面接动名词,该结构表示通过某事得到某种结果。教师引导学生找出句子中的相似点。(教师在多媒体上把相似点用其他颜色的字体出示出来,以便学生快速总结出相似点,这样一目了然。)Step 7. ConsolidationT shows them some exercises1. I study English by _______ _______(制作抽认卡)2. In class you must read English ______(大声地) to practice ____
(发音).3. Reading can improve my _______(speak)skills.4. You can also make ________(词汇)lists.5. ____you_____
ever (study) with a group?Chose the right answers.(
)1.-How do you study for a test?
-I study ______A. for practicing conversations
B. to practice conversationsC. by practice conversations
D. by practicing conversations(
)2. Can you think of another way ___the problem?A. of working out
B. to working out C. by working out
D. work out(
)3. She said that the best way __new words was ___English magazines.A. to learn, to reading
B. to learn, by readingC. of learning, read
D. of learning, read(
)4. How do you study ____ a test?A
)5.Mary studies English _______ reading the books.A to
)6.Tom studies English by _______ vocabulary list.A making
to makeStep 8. Homework:Do a survey on different ways of studying English, finding out the similarities and differences.NameWays of learning EnglishSimilaritiesDifferencesName1Name2Name3Name4板书设计:Unit 1
How do you study for a test?1. ways of studying:by working with friends
by making flashcardsby reading the textbook
by making vocabulary listsby listening to cassettes
by asking the teacher for help2. target languagesA: How do you study for a test?B: I study by working with a group.教学反思:第二课时(Section A(3a-4))教学内容:Section A(3a-4)教学目标:Teaching aimsKnowledgewords and expressions:not....at allSentences1.He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language2.She added that having conversation with friends was not helpful at all.3. We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese.Skills:Improve students' reading and writing skillsEmotion:Teach students how to be successful language learners.教学重点及难点:(Important and difficult points)【教学重点】To make students learn and grasp the key vocabulary words and the target language.【教学难点】Make a survey and report using the target language【教学方法】Reading, and speaking.教具及多媒体使用准备:(Teaching aids )  Tape-recorder, some flashcards教学过程:(Teaching procedures:)Step 1 : Warming -upReport the survey they did.Step 2: RevisionGo over some expressions and check up in oral.Step 3: Presentation.3a Reading the article and completing the chart1.Read after the tapeWe are going to read the article of 3a.First we shall read to the tape together. That is, we start reading aloud as the recorder goes, and we stop reading aloud as the recorder stops. While reading, let's pay enough attention to the pauses, the pronunciation and the intonation of the native reader. Make our reading aloud as the same as the reader's.2.Read again and point out the sample answers. Pay attention to the followings:(1).He thinks studying grammar is a great way to learn a language(2).She added that having conversation with friends was not helpful at all.(3). We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese.3.Read again and complete the chart on their own:Step 4: Pair work 3bHave a role play in pairs. One of the pair is to be one of the people in 3a. The other is to interview him or her about learning English.A: Excuse me, Li Hong. Could you help me with my English?B: Yes, please. What's the matter?A: I have difficulty studying grammar.B: Grammar? I never study grammar. I study English mostly by memorizing the words of pop songs.A: No grammar at all?B: Yes, I did study grammar. But I study it by reading English magazines. I put grammar learning into reading articles. That is the best way to understand English grammar.Ask several pairs to say their conversations to the class.Step 5:Pairwork 4Read the instructions, then give an example. Ask students to complete the work in pairs, then review the task.Step 6:SummaryThe teacher leads the Ss to summarize the key points and difficult points according to the black-boarding. At the same time, the teacher can give some remarks and complements.Step 7:ExercisesⅠ.句型转换1. He 's learned 1000 words already.(否定句)2.They've see the film many times.(一般疑问句)3.We've finished our work on time.(就划线部分提问)4. I speak English so well by practicing.(就划线部分提问)5 .Has Tom done the homework yet ? (否定回答)Ⅱ.To translate the following sentences into English1、保罗没有进行较多的笔头练习。2、你何不加入英语俱乐部?3、他们讲英语,但最终以讲汉语告终。4、在语法方面,我犯了许多错误。5、学习英语最好的方法是练习。Step 8:HomeworkWrite an article about your ways of learning English and what experience you have gained.板书设计:Unit 1
How do you study for a test?What about reading aloud to practice pronunciation?= Do you learn English by reading aloud to practice pronunciation?A: Have you ever studied with a group?B: yes, I have. I've learned a lot that way.教学反思:第三课时(Section B( 1a-2c))教学内容:Section B( 1a-2c)教学目标:Teaching aimsKnowledgewords and expressions: make mistakesSentence:Why don't you join an English club to practice speaking English?I don't have a partner to practice English with.Grammar:The ways of making suggestions.Ⅱ. Skills:1.To listen about learning English2.To talk about learning English3.To read about learning EnglishⅢ. Emotion:Encourage the students to face the challenges and solve their problems bravely while they are learning English.教学重点及难点:(Important and difficult points)【教学重点】The ways of making suggestions.【教学难点】How to face the challenges and solve their problems【教学方法】Talking, listening and speaking.教具及多媒体使用准备:(Teaching aids )M Tape-recorder教学过程:Teaching procedures:Step 1 : Warming -upHello, everyone. To begin with, let's listen and read to the recording of the text HOW DO YOU LEARN BEST? That is, read aloud to the tape, as fast as the tape goes, as clearly as the native reader reads. OK? Here we go!Step 2:Leading-in1a Reading and checkingLearning English can be both easy and difficult. What things are easy for you? And what things are difficult for you? Now turn to page 5, read the list on the top and check √the statements that are true for you.1b Making a listYou have read and checked the statements true for you. Now think and make a list of other things difficult for you, too.Step 3:Listening2a Listening and checkingPaul is a nice boy. He works hard at his English, but still has many learning challenges. Now listen to find out what challenges he has and check them in the box of 2aStep 4: Listening again2b Listening and matchingNow listen again to Paul talking about his challenges at learning English and match them with the solutions listed in the box of 2b.While listening, pay attention to the structures of the sentences. Play the recording twice and then check the answers with the students .Step 5: Pair workIn pairs we are going to role play conversations using the information from activities 2a and 2b.I don't have a partner to practice English with.Maybe you should join an English language club.I can't get the pronunciation right.Listening can help.I forget a lot of new words.Write the new words on cards and study them daily.I can't understand when people talk to me.You can join an English club to talk to people more in English.I can't understand the words in magazines.You can look them up in a dictionary.I don't get much writing practices.Start writing an English diary every day.I read very slowly.You should read to the recording of the text.I make mistakes in grammar.Why don't study the basic sentence patternsStep 6:SummaryThe teacher leads the Ss to summarize the key points and difficult points according to the black-boarding. At the same time, the teacher can give some remarks and complements.Step 7:ExerciseChoose the correct answer1. How can I practice ____ English?A. talking
B. speaking
D .to speak2.What kind of club would you like ____?A. to take
B. to join
C. joining
D. taking part in3.What ____reading aloud to practice pronunciation?A. of
D. around4.I don't get ____writing practice.A. so
D. lot5.She didn't tell me how ____ get there.A. to
D. I canStep 8 :HomeworkWrite a list of solutions to your learning problems.板书设计:Unit 1
How do you study for a test?A: I don't have a partner to practice English with.B: maybe you should join an English language club.教学反思:第四课时(Section B3a-4)教学内容:Section B教学目标:Teaching aimsKnowledgeⅰ. words and expressions:realize, matter, make upⅱ. Sentences:1.To begin with, she spoke too quickly, and I couldn't understand every word.2.I realized that it doesn't matter if you don't understand every word.3.I couldn't always make complete sentences, either.Ⅱ. Skills:Train Ss the ability of listening reading and writing.Ⅲ. Emotion:1. To become a better language learner.2. The importance of learning English.教学重点及难点:(Important and difficult points)【教学重点】Lead the Ss to use the words and useful expressions in this part correctly.【教学难点】The letter of 3b and the article of 3c.【教学方法】listening ,reading and writing.教具及多媒体使用准备:(Teaching aids )M Tape-recorder教学过程:Teaching procedures :Step 1 : Warming -up(1) T shows a chant on PPT.(2) Oral PracticeAccording to the chant, the teacher and Ss have a small talk using the target language, like this:What have we talked about in Section A?? the way we study for a test? how to learn English? what problem we meet while learning English? how to solve the problemsStep 2: leading-in3a Reading and cuttingIt's time to read the text HOW I LEARN ENGLISH. Now read and check (/) the sentences.We are going to read the text again to study the form and function of all the predicate verbs.Read the statements in the box and follow the text. Write "T" or "F" beside each statement.Writing a letterYour friend Lin Feng is having difficulties with her English. Write her a letter telling her how to become a better English learner.Step 3: Writing a letterYour friend Lin Feng is having difficulties with her English. Write her a letter telling her how to become a better English learner.Step 4: Doing an interviewNext we shall do an interview in groups of four. Ask the three group mates about learning English. Take notes of what they say. Tomorrow you shall stand to tell the class about their answers.Q. What isn't easy about learning English?A. Reading is not easy.Q. What do you do about this?A. I try to cut the sentences into thought groups.Q. What is your favorite way to learn more English?I read and read aloud a lot. These are the best way.Step 5 :SummaryThe teacher leads the Ss to summarize the key points and difficult points according to the black-boarding.Step 6:Exercises? 1. Do you learn English by reading a_______?? 2. Our English teacher usually uses f_______ to teach the new words.? 3. Reading aloud improves my speaking s______.? 4. The student's p_____ isn't good, but it's improving through his reading a lot.? 5. I study by new words making v_____ lists.Step 8:Homeworkwrite a short article about how to become a better English learner.板书设计:Unit 1 How do you study for a test?A sample letter to Activity 3b:Dear Wei Ming,I know it isn't easy to Learn English, but I have ...,not every word. You also said that you often forgot a lot of new words. Well, try writing the new words in your notebook and studying at home. That helps a lot. If you keep on doing this, you will get good grades in English.Your friend,Liu Chan教学反思:第五课时(Self- Check)教学内容:Self- Check教学目标:Teaching aims1. Knowledge Objects(1) Key vocabulary : native, speaker, make up(2) Fill in blanks and make sentences using feel, spell, write down, join and find.(3) Write an article using the target language.2. Ability objects(1) Train students' writing skill.3.Moral objectEverybody longs to winning a prize like Xu Zheng. Do remember, no pains, no gains.Ⅱ.Ⅳ.Teaching methodsTeaching by explanation教学重点及难点:(Important and difficult points)Teaching Key Point1. fill in blanks and make sentences.2. write an article using the target language.Teaching Difficult Points:Make sentences using feel, spell, write down, join and find.教具及多媒体使用准备:(Teaching aids )  PPT.教学过程:Teaching procedures :Step Ⅰ RevisionFirst check homework. And then ask some students to read their writings about one of the people interviewed in activity 4. Collect their writing s and help correct any errors before returning them.Step Ⅱ Part 1This activity provides a comprehension review of vocabulary presented in the unit. Focus attention on the box. Invite a student to read the vocabulary words at the top.Ask them to fill in the blanks with the words. In some cases, you may need to use another form of the word.Check the answers. Five students each reads a sentence, filling in the blanks. The rest of the students check their work.Ask students to make their own sentences with the words, preferably sentences that are meaningful.Step Ⅲ Part 2This activity provides reading, writing, listening and speaking practice using the target language.Read the instructions to the class.Ask a few students to give examples of how they would convert the notes into sentences in an article.Ask students to complete the work individually.Review the task. Ask a few students to give their articles.Step Ⅳ Just for fun!!This activity provides reading and speaking practice using the target language.Ask students to explain what is funny about this cartoon.Step Ⅴ summaryIn this class, we've reviewed some vocabulary words presented in the unit. And we've also made up sentences using some words.Step Ⅵ HomeworkReview all the language points presented in this unit.Step Ⅶ Blackboard designSample answers to activity11. please write down the words on the blackboard.2. I can't spell some English words.3. why don't you join an English club?4. I have found my keys.5. cotton feels soft.教学反思:第六课时(Reading)教学内容:Self-check教学目标:Teaching aimsKnowledge ObjectsKey vocabulary : native, speaker, make upAbility objects1.Train students' reading and writing skill.2.Train students' ability to understanding words in context.Moral objectRich or poor, young or old, we all have problems. Don't worry. Deal with them positively, and we can become happy.教学重点及难点:(Important and difficult points)1. Teaching Key PointsTrain students' reading and writing skills.Read the reading to understand words in the text.2. Teaching Difficult PointsTrain students' reading and writing skills.Train students' ability of understanding words in the text.Ⅳ.Teaching methodsUp-down reading method教具及多媒体使用准备:(Teaching aids )  a tape recorder5 , PPT.教学过程:Teaching procedures :Step 1 : Warming -up1.Discuss:(1) Can you think of any problems you have had recently?(2) How did you deal with these problems?2. PracticeAsk for some examples of problems on the board:(1).I'm good at English. But I didn't get good grade in last exam.(2).I like basketball very much. But I have no time.Step 2: 1b Using the dictionaryDirect the students' attention to the words in the box, then ask them to work with pairs to look up the other words in the dictionary .Step 3: ReadingRead the passage and do the following exercises1. Who may have no problem in life?A: Rich people
B: Poor peopleC: Young people
D: Nobody2. If we can't deal with our problems, we can't ______ easily.A: ride our bicycles wellB: learn English wellC: enjoy ourselves3. What can we learn about Stephen Hawking from the passage?A: He isn't a healthy man.B: He isn't a successful man.C: He isn't a smart man.D: He isn't a famous man.4. Why do many students often complain about school?A: Because they think the school rules are too strict.B: Because they feel they have too much work to do.C: Because they think the teachers aren't fair to them.D: A, B and C, might all be possible.Step 4: Read againBad effects of our problems on usOur problems can 1.____ ____easily.Worrying about our problems can affect how we do at school and 2 ._____________Bad effects of our problems on us3._________________4.___________________5.___________________Step 5:LearningRead the passage again and find out the new words and phrases in each paragraph.Step 6:Post-taskSB Page 9, Section 3 .1. 3a .Students finish it first ,then check the answers with the whole class .2. 3b.Help students to finish the work .3. 3c.First let students do it on their own ,then check the answers .Step 7.SummaryThe teacher leads the Ss to summarize the key points and difficult points according to the black-boarding.Step 8:ExerciseRetell the reading according to the following:rich or poor, young or old, have problems, deal with one's problems, become unhappy, worry about one's problems, do well at school, influence the way, behave well with..., deal with one's problems, be angry with..., feel unfair, stay angry for years about..., time goes by, lose good friendships, see... playing together, have disagreements, talk to each other, last for long, an important lesson for..., solve a problem by learning to forget, regarding problems as challenges, complain about school, have too much work to do, the rules are too strict, change...into..., an important part of one']s development, as young adults, be one's duty, to try one's best, to deal with...in one's education, with the help of..., thinking of something worse, comparing...to..., find one's problems, think about..., for example, a very clever scientist, regards...as unimportant, become very famous and successful, worry about..., face the challengesStep 9:HomeworkSB Page 9, Section 4.1.First discuss it with the whole class, then get the students to write a short passage about the ways of dealing with problems.2.Have them write it on their exercise books .Additional : some useful expressions in this unitmake mistakes
犯错,出错laugh at
嘲笑,取笑deal with
处理,应付not at all
根本不,一点也不be afraid of
害怕be afraid to
害怕,不敢take notes
做笔记,做记录be angry with
对...感到生气try one's best to do sth
尽力做...Why don't ... ?
为什么不...worry about
担心complain about
抱怨,投诉change into
把...变成compare ... to/with ...
把...与...相比板书设计:Unit 1 How do you study for a test?1 What will happen if you worry about your problems?2What will happen if you are always angry with your friends?3 What do students complain about school and what should they do?4 How can you find your problems are not terrible?教学反思:}

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版初中英语课件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信