After a quick breakfast怎么读, Mary left in a hurry

After he had a _____breakfast,he left his home ______ .A. quickB. quicklyC. quickD. quickly
神の迹4e緐蘒
答案D此题主要考查形容词或副词的用法.A quick breakfast表示快餐.而匆匆离开是行为动词故用副词来修饰,因此选择D.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码a quick breakfast不是说一日三餐前不加冠词吗?为什么还有个a
因为在breakfast前有修饰词,所以要加贯词a
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码After a quick breakfast, I went into the lecture hall in a hurry. 全文是要它的全文 不是这句话的翻译
魔幻天影279
After a quick breakfast,I went into the lecture hall in a hurry.A famous teacher was speaking to the students at the moment.He was holding up a $100 bill.Then he said to the three hundred students,“Who would like this $1 00 bill?” The students put up their hands at once.Then he said,“I am going to give this $100 bill to one of you,but first ,let me do this.”He made the bill into a ball.Then he said.“Who wants it now?” The hands went back into the air.“Well,” he said,“what if I do this?” and he ed it on the floor and stepped on it.He picked up the dirty bill and said.“Who still wants it?” Hands went back again into the air. “My friends,” he said,“you have learned a valuable lesson today.Many times in our life,we are ped and stepped on.We feel as if we are worth nothing.But remember,no matter what has happened to you,you will never lose your value:You are always valuable to those people who love you.Your value doesn’t come from what you do or whom you know,but who you are.’’
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
自创题吧??
匆匆吃完早饭,我就急忙走进演讲大厅。
草草的吃过早餐后我又匆忙来到报告厅。
扫描下载二维码填冠词.What() important news! After I had () quick breakfast,I hurried to school.
What 【/】important news因为news是不可数名词After I had【a】quick breakfast,I hurried to school.
如果帮到你,请记得采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
an(因为important是以元音字母i开头的单词)(元音字母是指a,e,i,o,u这五个字母)a(因为quick是以辅音字母开头的单词)希望对您有用,望采纳谢谢
扫描下载二维码Miss Yang finished her breakfast in a hurry.(同义句转换)
Hero丶Barca443
Miss Yang hurried to finish her breakfast.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Miss Yang finished her breakfast in a minute. 祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 有不会的可以再问我:)
Miss yang hurried to finish her breakfast
Miss yang hurried to finish her breakfast
Miss Yang hurried to finish her breakfast.
Miss Yang hurried to finished her breakfast.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 breakfast 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信