there are 2---in the class. a.womenthe teachers deskb.woman teachers

4发现相似题请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:我爱学习 八年级英语(上)
补全对话,每空一词。
  -Ma Li! We ________ ________ ________ have a field trip tomorrow. Do you know where we ________ ________?
  -Yes. We ________ ________ ________ see the car factory in my hometown.
  -Where ________ we ________ ________ meet?
  -We ________ ________
meet outside of the school at 1:30 p. m.
  -How ________ we ________ ________ the factory?
  -We ________ ________ there by bus.
  -Great! See you then!
  -See you!
来源:新课标读想用新目标英语八年级(上)
在下列方格内填入适当的字母,使每竖行都成为已学过的单词,并能分别填入相应的句子中
1.Are you ________ this afternoon?
2.Kate's ruler is longer ________ Ma Lili's.
3.Good ________!
4.You ________ do your homework first.
5.The mooncakes are ________, like the moon.
6.On the Mid-autumn Day, people often stay in the ________ air at night.
7.September is the ________ month of the year.
8.The nicest mooncakes ________ from Guangdong.
9.The farmers are all busy in ________.
10.We have many different ________ of books.
11.Those mooncakes are very ________.
【小题1】 Mr. Wu spent a lot of time______(解释)why he was late.【小题2】The ______(手术)done by Doctor Ma were all successful.【小题3】 We have ______(更新鲜的)air in the country than in the city.【小题4】My teaching style is ______(相似)to that of most other teachers.【小题5】 The audience were screaming ______(激动)when they saw the star.【小题6】 Look! The teacher is sitting ______ (在……中)the children.【小题7】What she said has been ______(记录)on the notebook.【小题8】 ---How is Miss King?&& ---She is still under ______(治疗)in hospital.【小题9】Most of the students in our country are well ______(教育).【小题10】Do you know the saying, “Practice makes ______(完美)”.
来源:同步题
题型:翻译题
根据汉语提示,完成下列句子。 1. 你给花浇水了吗?&&& _____ you _____&the flowers? 2. 我今天有许多琐事要做,所以不能和你一起去看电影了。 &&& I have many chores _____ _____&today. So I can not see the film with you. 3. 请点着火,该做晚饭了。 &&& Please light the fire.lt is time to _____ _____.4. 李雷,你好!能和我一起去拜访马力吗? &&& 我很想去,但恐怕现在我得去遛狗。&&& — Hi, Li Lei! Would you like to visit Ma Li with me?&&& — I'd like to. But I have to _____ my _____. 5. 我们有几首歌达到了排行榜的前十名。 &&& We have had a few songs in the _____ _____.
来源:福建省中考真题
题型:单选题
同义词(组)替换:选出与句中画线部分意思相同或相近的选项。1. Ma Lin is a well-known ping-pong player in the world. A. tall B. famous C. good D. strong2. So far, we have raised 56, 000 yuan in our school. A. collected B. risen C. proudly D. immediately 3. When he heard the good news, he told it at once to all his friends. A. happily B. excitedly C. proudly D. immediately 4. I want to be a scientist when I grow up, so I will work hard to realize my dream. A. have a good dream B. get a good job C. make my dream come true D. cheer me on 5. —Come in and have a seat, Kangkang. &&& —Thank you. A. sit down B. take a chair C. have some tea D. give a seat
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英语名词单复数练习题带答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语名词单复数练习题带答案
上传于||文档简介
&&发​现​很​多​都​不​带​答​案​的​,​所​以​我​就​整​理​了​一​份​供​所​需​之​人
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢选择 There are three _____ in the office.A.woman teachersB.women teachers
温柔_圇砊噽58
B前后都要复数形式
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
选Bwoman要和teacher一起变复数。
扫描下载二维码There are six ( ) in her school A.woman teachers B.women teachers C.woman teacher D.women teacher
B觉得是对的不懂的再问吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A~~~~~ 为啥选B呢,比如apple trees,还得说apples trees???
都应该用复数
believe me
正确选B这是考察单数变复数因为six 后面所以用复数,而woman->women,不规则的单数变复数,例如man ->men规则的单数变复数。teacher->teachers,apple-.>apples
答案是b。首先看 谓语动词是are ,所以后面接复数的名词,排除c和d。woman是修饰teachers的。women 修饰名时,就用复数。像women‘s day 是妇女节,children’s day ,就直接用复数的,希望采纳,谢谢
选B啊! 两个都要用复数。
选B。希望我的答案对你有所帮助!
obviously B
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 the teachers desk 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信