扫描下载二维码学年度第一学期期中质量检测小学六年级英语试卷A卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
学年度第一学期期中质量检测小学六年级英语试卷A卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Dear Mom, I'm sorry that I can't go back home for Mother's Day next week. On that day, I'll have to go to an important meeting for my boss, who helps me a lot with my work and life here. But I'll find time to see you at home soon. Mom, thank you for everything you've done for Tim and me. After Dad died ten years ago, you had to work in a supermarket in the daytime and in a restaurant at night. But you always gave us two your love and care. You don't have to work now, but I still remember your coming home and feeling tired many evenings. Tim is going to finish his studies next month. He said he would move back from school and look for a job near home. I'm glad you won't live by yourself any more. Let's plan to take a trip in the near future. It's been years since the three of us took a trip together.Happy Mother's Day. I love you!Best wishesJohn小题1:What can we learn about John's mother?A.She lives by herself now.B.She still works day and night.C.She will make a plan to save money.D.She used to be too busy to care for her children.小题2:What do we know from the letter?A.John has two brothers.B.John is unhappy with his boss.C.John has to work on Mother's Day.D.Tim will leave home for his job soon.小题3:Which is said in the letter?A.John's father died at work.B.Tim will look for a teaching job.C.John bought a gift for his mother.D.John hopes to take a trip with his family. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Dear Mom, I'm sorry that I can't go back home for Mother's Day next week. On that day, I'll have to go to an important meeting for my boss, who helps me a lot with my work and life here. But I'll find time to see you at home soon. Mom, thank you for everything you've done for Tim and me. After Dad died ten years ago, you had to work in a supermarket in the daytime and in a restaurant at night. But you always gave us two your love and care. You don't have to work now, but I still remember your coming home and feeling tired many evenings. Tim is going to finish his studies next month. He said he would move back from school and look for a job near home. I'm glad you won't live by yourself any more. Let's plan to take a trip in the near future. It's been years since the three of us took a trip together.Happy Mother's Day. I love you!Best wishesJohn小题1:What can we learn about John's mother?A.She lives by herself now.B.She still works day and night.C.She will make a plan to save money.D.She used to be too busy to care for her children.小题2:What do we know from the letter?A.John has two brothers.B.John is unhappy with his boss.C.John has to work on Mother's Day.D.Tim will leave home for his job soon.小题3:Which is said in the letter?A.John's father died at work.B.Tim will look for a teaching job.C.John bought a gift for his mother.D.John hopes to take a trip with his family.Dear Mom, I'm sorry that I can't go back home for Mother's Day next week. On that day, I'll have to go to an important meeting for my boss, who helps me a lot with my work and life here. But I'll find time to see you at home soon. Mom, thank you for everything you've done for Tim and me. After Dad died ten years ago, you had to work in a supermarket in the daytime and in a restaurant at night. But you always gave us two your love and care. You don't have to work now, but I still remember your coming home and feeling tired many evenings. Tim is going to finish his studies next month. He said he would move back from school and look for a job near home. I'm glad you won't live by yourself any more. Let's plan to take a trip in the near future. It's been years since the three of us took a trip together.Happy Mother's Day. I love you!Best wishesJohn小题1:What can we learn about John's mother?A.She lives by herself now.B.She still works day and night.C.She will make a plan to save money.D.She used to be too busy to care for her children.小题2:What do we know from the letter?A.John has two brothers.B.John is unhappy with his boss.C.John has to work on Mother's Day.D.Tim will leave home for his job soon.小题3:Which is said in the letter?A.John's father died at work.B.Tim will look for a teaching job.C.John bought a gift for his mother.D.John hopes to take a trip with his family.科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:C小题3:D解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Near my home there is a big supermarket called“Da Tonghua”. You can buy school t
there , such as exercise boo-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
Near my home there is a big supermarket called“Da Tonghua”. You can buy school t
there , such as exercise boo-题库-e学大
【复合填空题】Near my home there is a big supermarket called“Da Tonghua”. You can buy school t&& 61&&&& & there , such as exercise books, rulers, pens, color p& 62&& , erasers and maps. And you can buy drinks, vegetables, fruit, and all kinds of food. Some of them are c&&& 63&&&& & , but some of them are expensive(昂贵的). The supermarket is open& every day f& 64&& 8:00 a.m. To 10:00 p.m. The people in the s&&& 65&&& are very friendly.They a& 66&&&& have smiles(笑容) on their faces. They work hard all day. They are h&& 67&& to answer your q& 68&&& . They help you find what& you want. On Saturdays and S&& 69& ,the supermarket is full of(充满) people. They b& 70&
a lot of things there. You can buy school & t&&& &&& &&&1&&&&&& &&&& & &&& there 1、things答案解析such as exercise books, rulers, pens, color p&&& &&&1&&&&&&& , erasers and maps. 1、pencils答案解析Some of them are& c&&
&&&1&&&&&&& & , but some of them are expensive(昂贵的). 1、cheap答案解析The supermarket is open& every day&& & f && &&&1&&&&&&& & 8:00 a.m.
to 10:00.1、from答案解析The people in the& &&&&& s &&&1&&&&&& &&&& && are very friendly1、supermarket答案解析They&
&& a &&&1&&&&&& &&&& && have smiles(笑容) on their faces. 1、always答案解析They are&& && h &&&1&&&&&& &&&&& &&& to answer your q& 68&&& . 1、happy答案解析They are h&& 67&& to answer your &&&&& q&&&1&&&&&& &&& .1、questions答案解析On Saturdays and && &&&&& S&&&1&&&&&& &&& .1、Sundays答案解析They&& &&&&
b&&&1&&&&&&& & && a lot of things there. 1、buy答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信