英语翻译句子翻译,

英语句子翻译 1,最近20年来,中国发生了很大变化 2,昨晚8点,你父母在干什么? 3,她如此高兴,..._百度知道
英语句子翻译 1,最近20年来,中国发生了很大变化 2,昨晚8点,你父母在干什么? 3,她如此高兴,...
英语句子翻译1,最近20年来,中国发生了很大变化
2,昨晚8点,你父母在干什么?3,她如此高兴,以至于不断地向她的歌迷们挥手 4,我奶奶以前从来没来过扬州
during the recent two decades,China has changed a lot.what were your parents doing at 8:00 last night?she's so happy and waving hands to her fans all the time.my grandma has never been to Yangzhou.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语句子翻译的相关知识
其他9条回答
1. China has had great changes in the past 20 years.2. What were your parents doing at 8 last night?3. She was so happy that she kept waving to her fans.4. My grandmother has never been to Yangzhou before.***
猫迷英语专家团提供【Real。American。English。】
China has changed a lot in the last two decades.What was your parents doing at 8 clock last night?She's so excited that she keeps waving towards her fans.My grandma never came to Yangzhou before.
1.In recent 20 years, great changes have taken place in China2.WHAT WERE YOURPARENTS DOING AT 8PM LAST NIGHT sorry.i cannot do 3 and
1、The last 20 years, Many great changes have taken place in China2、8:00 last night, what were your parents doing?3、She was so pleased that waved to her fans.4、my grandmother has never been Yangzhou before.
1.The last 20 years, China
has changed greatly.2.What were your parents doing at 8 last night?3.She was
so happy that she waved to her fans.4.My grandmother has never been to Yangzhou.PS:自己翻的哦~望采纳O(∩_∩)O~
翻译:1, the last 20 years, China has changed a lot2, at eight last night, your parents doing?3 she was so happy that continually to her fans waved4, my grandmother had never come to yangzhou
In the last twenty years,China has changed a lot.What were your parents doing at eight o'colock last night?She is so happy so that she wave her hands to the fans all the time.My grandmother has never been come to Yangzhou.
1.China has been changed a lot in recent 20 years.2.What were your parents doing at 8 o'clock last night?3.She was so happy that she waved to her fans
constantly.4.My grandmother
hasn't been came to Yangzhou before yet.
1. China has had great changes in the past 20 years.2. What were your parents doing at 8 last night?3. She was so happy that she kept waving to her fans.4. My grandmother has never been to Yangzhou before.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁每天有来自全世界的许多游客参观长城 英语句子翻译_百度作业帮
每天有来自全世界的许多游客参观长城 英语句子翻译
每天有来自全世界的许多游客参观长城 英语句子翻译
A lot of visitors all over the world/ in the world / around the world visit the Great Wall every day .注:all over the world = in the world = around the world 全世界如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
A lot of tourists from all over the world come to visit the Great Wall of China every day.tourists:游客;from all over the world:来自全世界;every day:每天希望对你有帮助!
Every day many visitors around the world go to The Great.
A lot of visitors
all over the world/ in the world / around the world
visit the Great Wall every day英语句子翻译translation_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
英语句子翻译translation
英​语​经​典​句​子​翻​译
大小:9.09KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢不同地方的人有不同的习惯 英文句子翻译_百度作业帮
不同地方的人有不同的习惯 英文句子翻译
不同地方的人有不同的习惯 英文句子翻译
Persons have diferent hobits which depend on them come from diferent placese.
Different places comes with different ways of life for the people.
people in different places have different habits.
people living in different places have different habits.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信