文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:7|
上传日期: 17:09:25|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
必修二unit单词讲解.
官方公共微信&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
必修二Unit 2 基础词汇、重难点讲解、拓展提升(含答案)
必修二 Unit 2: The Olympic Games基础 知能 回扣一. 核心词汇1.重点单词:1古代的.古老的adj. 24责任.职责n. 2比赛竞争vi. 25花圈、花冠n. 3竞争者n. 26取代替换.代替 vt. 4参加;参与 27座右铭;格言;警句n. 5奖章;勋章;n. 28快的.迅速的adj. 6代表:象征,表示 29相像性:相似点n. 7希腊n. 30收费.控诉.主管vt/vi. 8希腊人的; adj. 31主管 看管 9..魔力的adj. 32物理的.身体的adj. 10.义务的n.adj.vt. 33罚款vt. 11祖国;本国n. 34海报,招贴n. 12定期的.常规adj. 35做广告.登广告vt. 13基础,根据n. 36光荣.荣誉n. 14运动员;n. 37讨价还价..便宜货 vi/n 15容许.接纳 vt./vi. 38王子n. 16奴隶n. 39绝望的 adj. 17现今.现在adv. 40愚蠢的,傻的adj. 18体操;n. 41女神n. 19体育运动.竞技 n. 42疼痛.痛苦n. 20体育场 n. 43陆续地.一个接一个地 21体育馆、健身房 n. 44应受.值得 vi/vt. 22也;又.还 45(足球的)前锋n. 23做东;主办; n/vt.    2.词形变化:<pete v.
n.(竞争)  adj.
adj.(有能力的,胜任的)2. admit v.
adj. (可容许的,可接纳的)adj. 被承认的,被确认无疑的
n.(入场权,准入)3. volunteer v.
adj. (自动的,自愿的)4.responsibility n.
n.(回应)5.advertise.v.
adj.6.regular adj.
v. (使有规律)
n (规律性,规则性)adv.
n.(规章,规则)7. value n. ________________adj.(贵重的,很有价值的) __________________adj.(无价值的;没有用处的)8.survive v. _______________ n. (存活;幸存) ________________n.(幸存者)9.decorate v.装饰 _______________n.装饰;装潢 ________________adj.(装饰的)二. 高频短语.1.参加
2.查明,找出3.每四年,每隔三年
4. 允许某人做某5.允许干某事
6.和......结婚7.一套,一组
8.在某方面竞争9.为......而竞争
10.与......竞争11. 获准做某事
12.作为...被接受13.达到......水平、标准14.在...方面扮演重要角色(起重要作用)15.和......一样
16.有(没)做......的机会17.伴随,与......搭配
18.把......与关联起来19.和......有关
20.和......赛跑21. 听说
22.确定23.轮流
24.一个接一个三. 重点句式.1. Every fourth year athletes from all over the world are admitted as competitors.每四年,来自全世界的运动员都可以参赛。2. All countries can take part if their athletes reach the standard to be admitted to the games.所有国家都能参赛,只要它们的运动员达到了参赛的标准。3. Mary as well as her husband is going to have a job interview tomorrow.玛丽和她的丈夫明天要参加求职面试。4. Tom, who married a pretty musician, has been married for ten years.汤姆和一个美丽的音乐家结婚已经十年了。5. All the players compete for honour as well as gold medals.运动员们为金牌而战也为荣誉而战。6. These words are related to each other in meaning.这些单词在意义上相互联系。7. The 2008 Olympics are to be held in Beijing, which is a great honour to us.2008年的奥运会将在北京举行,这是我们极大的荣誉。8. I have never been dishonest, nor do I mean to start being so now.我从来没有不诚实过,现在我也不打算变得不诚实。9. Early to bed, early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.早睡早起使人健康、富有和聪明。10. Getting rid of a bad habit is as much an efforts as forming a good one.摆脱坏习惯就像养成好习惯一样需要努力。11. He often works deep into the night every day. No wonder he always gets first in the exams.他经常每天学习到深夜,难怪他每次考试都得第一名。12. He had promised us to bring a gift but he forgot.他答应我们要带礼物来,但他忘记了。13. I am asked to design a poster to advertise the sporting events that will be held in the stadium. (将来进行时的被动语态.我被要求设计一张海报,用来广告即将在体育场进行的比赛。14. Can anything replace a mother's love and care?=Can anything take the place of a mother's love and care?有什么东西能取代母爱呢?四. 课文完形:根据课文内容完成下面语法填空,注意单词拼写和词语用法:This passage is
(concern) with the modern and ancient Olympic Games. The ancient Olympic Games were held
four years in
(希腊). There are certain
(相同点) between the ancient and modern Olympic Games. For example, they both encourage
(friend) and cooperation.
there are also many significant differences between them. For example, nowadays, women can
in the games and there are more
in the modern Olympic.
these differences, it is important to remember the
(change) - swifter, higher and stronger.五. 单词拼写:1. The
it's all done by v________ from a university.2. Michael Phelps won eight gold m________ in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.3. London is the h________ city for the next Olympic Games.4. The football game will be played at the capital s________.5. Stress has an effect on both your p________ and mental health.6. When we say one keeps r________ hours, that means he or she gets up and goes to bed at the same time each day.7. P________ Anne is the prettiest one of all the daughters of the king.8. Tom's f________ behaviour made me think he was out of his senses.9. The m________ of the Olympics is "Swifter, Higher, Stronger."10. The s________ between the two reports suggests that one person wrote both.11. We were impressed by the ruins of an a________ building in Rome.12. C________ among youths to enter the best colleges is intense (激烈的).13. The fairy's m________ changed the two brothers into ducks.14. An a________ is a person who competes in sports such as running and jumping.15. That second-hand table was a real b________ at only $ 6.16. She a________ that she had stolen the bicycle.17. Even if Lincoln was not ready to confess (承认) it, black people knew that this was a war against s________.18. He r________ his brother as captain because his brother was ill.19. The bad girl d________ to be punished-nobody took pity on her.20. If you want to sell your products better, you had better a________ them.六.选词填空take part in, stand for, as well, in charge, one after another, on a regular basis, compete against, as a matter of fact, pick up, apart from1. As a full-time student, you should attend classes_
.2. We're going to the cinema tonight, why don't you come along
.3.No, I wasn't annoyed ___
, I was very glad to see them.4.She soon
some French when she went to live in France.5. Do you know how many countries
the last Olympic Games?6.
the injuries to his face and hands, he broke both legs.7. "My name is Dean E. Beller."
" What does the E
?8. In my opinion , this firm is too small to __
large ones in trade.9. Who will be _________ here when the manager is away?10. It was the time of break and students came out of classroom.七.句型巩固  请根据中文意思完成下列句子。  1._____ ______ ________, the food is not enough.在我看来,这食物不够。  1. Yesterday, he took an i________________ test.    昨天他参加了智力考试。  2. He don't know how to ______ ________ his naughty son.    他不知道该怎么对付他那顽皮的儿子。  3. It's not surprising you've got stomachache. _____ ______ you have eaten too much.    你的胃痛并不令人惊奇,毕竟你吃得太多了。  4. They have nothing in ________ with one another.  他们彼此毫无共同点。  6.______ _____ ______ my computer, I could finish my job in time.  在我电脑的帮助下我可以及时完成的我工作。  7.___ ___ ____, what you said is reasonable.  在某种程度上,你所说的有道理。八. 单句改错1.
I don't think he can do the work well, can't he?2.
The book which brought for me by my brother cost a lot of money.3.
You must do everything you can help them.4.
The farmers re very busy today and they will stop working until dark.5.
After mixing the three together, he dipped one of his finger into the cup.6.
The old man asked a policeman," Could you show me how get to the post office?7.
The teacher found a cup broken and tried to find who had broken it.8.
In England as early as the twelve century, young people enjoyed playing football.9.
Jack regretted not go to the meeting last week.10.
I I can't remember where I forgot it.九.单项选择:必做题1. I consider _______a man's worth lies in _____he has done for the people.A. what
D. what2. You can use a large plastic bottle, ____out off, as a pot to grow young plants in.A. the top is
B. the top of which
C. whose top
D. with its top3. They only got married recently and they haven't got_______.A. many furniture
B. many furnituresC. much furniture
D. much furnitures4. We are considering ______ to Spain for our holidays.A. to go
D. gone5. There is ____doubt whether he did so or not.A. no
B. not much
D. many6. There _______any meeting tomorrow.A. is not going to have
B. will not be going to beC. is not going to be
D. won't be going to have7. A pay rise is ______ to us by the company.A. to be given
B. be given
C. be give
D. gave8. What do you think will_______ next?A. be happened
C. be happening
D. to happen9. Don't leave for Beijing until_____to do so.A. you'll be told
B. being told
C. telling
D. you're told10. My father promised_______.A. me a bike
B. a bike for me
C. a bike to me
D. A and C11. This change of state is a _______ change and not a chemical change.A. body
B. physical
D. mental12. Ahanta_________ him and they lived happily.A. married with
B. married to
C. married
D. gets married13. It is said that he will be sent abroad for _______study.A. far
B. farther
C. further
D. farthest14. Mum is coming, what present do you expect ______for your birthday?A. has she got
B. she has got
C. did she got
D. she did get15. A large ____will be offered to whoever finds the missing vase.A. prize
D. awards16. They are both in _______with each other for the gold medal.A. games
B. matches
C. competition
D. contest17. Most of the work has been finished, the rest _______next work.A. was to be done
B. will do
C. is to be done
D. are done18. I know my English cannot compete ______his.A. in
C. against
D. by19. They are trying to ______the secret.A. find
B. discover
C. find out
D. look20. When _______, the museum will be open to the public next year.A. completed
B. completing
C. being completed
D. to be completed选做题1. ---- How long have they _____?---- They _______ more than twenty years ago.A. got married
B. marriedC. were married
D. got married2. Our headmaster will __________us in the discussion this afternoon.A. take part in
B. join in
D. attend3. __________the Olympic Games is a great honor and a great responsibility for a country.A. Hosting
C. To host
D. Hosted4. These plants are watered___________A. each other day
B. every other day
C. each of two days
D. every of two days5. It is known to all that Beijing will __________the 2008 Olympic Games.A. host
B. host for
C. be hosted
D. host with6. Will someone__________ the broken lire __________a new one?A. replace, to
B. place, to
C. replace, with
D. place, with7. Several companies are__________ each other__________ a contract.A. competing against for
B. competed with
C. compete with against
D. competing with to8. How many_________ will you .__________this sports meet?A. incident, join
B. events, join in
C. accidents, attend
D. games, enter9. If you __________you should keep it.A. do a promise
B. bring a promise
C. show a promise
D. make a promise10. My grandpa was in the Ked Army, and he__________ the Long March.A. joined
B. took part in
C. attended
D. join11. They got a__________ result and were wild with joy.A. magic
B. magician
C. magnetic
D. magical12. - Do you think he is coming tomorrow?---___________.A. I don't believe
B. I don't believe it
C. I believe not so
D. I believe not13. Her mother__________ having read the letter.A. thought
B. considered
C. admitted
D. advised14. He showed me all the letters__________ the matter.A. relating
B. related with
C. relating to
D. relate to15. She is a talented musician ________ being a photographer.A. also
C. as well
D. as well as16. They__________ in the newspaper that they had a used car for sale.A. told
B. advised
C. admitted
D. advertised17. My sister__________ the man she was engaged 10.A. married to
B. married with
C. married in
D. married18. - I won't go in for mountaineering because it is too dangerous.-__________ you've told me you would.A. Since
B. Because
D. For19. __________to say a thing in that way.A. It is considers wrong
B. It is considered wrongC. It is considered it is wrong
D. It is considering wrong20.Never in my life ______ the lesson he gave me.A. I will forget
B. will I forget
C. had I forget
D. did I forget必修二 Unit Two学案重点 难点 突破语言要点一.词语辨析1. select / choose / elect / pick【解释】这些动词均含有"选择"之意。select
强调在广泛的范围内进行"精选或淘汰",侧重以客观为标准进行选择。choose
普通用词,侧重根据个人意愿和判断从众多的对象中进行选择,着重被选者的优点。elect
指按照一定的规章或法律,用投票等方式进行的认真慎重的选择。pick
口语用词,强调"从个人角度在众多之中进行挑选",有时含有"任意选择"的意思。【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空1). Please ________ a good book for me.2). She ________ a diamond ring from the collection.3). We _________ our monitor by a show of hands.4). She _________ the red sweater rather than the pink one.2. country / nation / state / land【解释】country主要是指主权的、统一的国家,往往侧重于疆土,是中性词,有时是指全国的人民,country还可指与城市相对的农村;nation也可以指国家,比state更为庄重,所以联合国用的是the United Nations,但有时侧重于指"人民,国民",同时,nation也可以指"民族";state是政权意义上的"国家,政府",state还可以指"州";land是指国土意义上的国家,是一种文学用语,多见于诗歌中。【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空1). After many years abroad,she wanted to return to her ________.2). The President spoke on TV to the _________.3). The Jewish ________ is scattered around the world.4). The US is divided into 50 _________.5). We returned to the ________ where she was born.3. missing / lost / gone【解释】missing:
"丢失的, 缺少的", 强调不在场lost: 过去分词,
"失去的, 丧失的"gone: 过去分词, "过去的,不在的,丢了",常作表语和补语【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空1). Five people were _______.2). The boat and all the men were ___ in the storm.3). My pain in the leg is ____ now.4. former / previous【解释】former
是latter的反义词,对比意味强。previous 指时间上、顺序上较早 ,或指正在谈论的某事的前一个。5. find / find out / discover【解释】find out
经过努力有意去 "找", "打听", "弄清楚" 。find
"找到,发现", 强调结果。discover
发现本来就存在但未被人所知的事物, 地方, 思想等。【练习】用上面所提供的辨析词的适当形式填空1). I've _____ the book I was looking for.2). Please _______ what time they are coming.3). Columbus _________ the New World in 1492.二. 重点词汇1. fancy adj. 不寻常的; 精致的; v. 想; 以为; 想像[典例]1). That's a very fancy pair of shoes! 那是一双非常别致的鞋!2). I fancy (that) it's going to rain today. 我看今天要下雨[重点用法]fancy that...以为是......
fancy (sb's) doing...想像(某人)做某事fancy oneself 自负;自命不凡
fancy sb. to be / as 想象/认为某人会成为......[练习] 中译英1). 她竟如此放肆!___________________________________________________________________________2). 他以为她喜欢他。___________________________________________________________________________2. consider
vt. 考虑;认为[典例]1). We are considering going to Canada, ie we may go there. 我们正考虑到加拿大去。2). We consider this (to be) very important. 我们认为这非常重要。[重点用法]consider doing sth./sth.考虑做某事consider sb./sth. as / to be...consider it +形容词+ to do sth....认为做某事是......considering...考虑到......[练习] 中译英1). 你是否考虑过如何到达那里?___________________________________________________________________________2). 他会被认为是个软弱无能的领导人。___________________________________________________________________________3. wonder n.惊奇,奇迹;不知道......(想知道)[典例]1). They were filled with wonder at the sight. 他们见此情景惊叹不已。2). I wonder who he is. 我不知道他究竟是谁。[重点用法]wonder +从句"自忖......,自问......,不知道......(想知道)"wonder +if从句"请问您是否......"(用于礼貌地提出请求)wonder at对......感到惊奇[练习] 中译英1).我也不知道他们能不能准时到。___________________________________________________________________________2).难怪你来晚了!___________________________________________________________________________4. doubt n.怀疑;不确定; 不信任;v.对......无把握,怀疑[典例]1). He is without doubt the cleverest student I've ever taught. 他确实是我所教过的学生中最聪明的。2). I doubt whether he'll come. 我不敢肯定他来不来。[重点用法]There is no doubt about sth./ that ....毫无疑问......without doubt确定地;无疑地I don't doubt that ...我肯定......(=I'm sure/certain that...)I doubt if/whether ...我不确定......(=I'm not sure/certain if/whether...)[练习] 中译英1). 不知道那是不是他想要的。___________________________________________________________________________2). 那件事情没有什么可疑之处。___________________________________________________________________________5. worth adj.值得(做某事); 有(做某事)的价值; n.价值; 用处[典例]1). The new car cost a lot of money, but it's certainly worth it. 买这辆新汽车花了很多钱, 但确实物有所值。2). The thieves stole 1 million worth of jewellery. 窃贼偷走了价值100万英镑的珠宝。[重点用法]be worth doing sth值得(做某事); 有(做某事)的价值worth of sth用于表示数量﹑ 持续时间等的名词之后,值某金额的量[练习] 中译英1). 这本书值得一读。__________________________________________________________________________2). 他有十英镑的汽油。___________________________________________________________________________三 。 重点词组1. in return 回报,作为报酬[典例]What can we do for them in return for all the help they have given us?我们将怎样来报答他们所给予我们的种种帮助呢?[短语归纳]in turn 轮流地,依次; 反过来 by turns 轮流地,时而...时而...[练习] 中译英1). 我请他喝酒以酬谢他的帮助。___________________________________________________________________________2). 向您献花聊表谢忱。___________________________________________________________________________2. rather than不是别的,而是......[典例]1). I think I'll have a cold drink rather than coffee. 我想喝冷饮, 不想喝咖啡.2). It's management that's at fault rather than the work-force. 错在资方而不在劳方.[短语归纳]would rather do sth...than do sth...宁愿做......;而不愿做......=prefer doing...to doing...)other than = except for除了......; 而非[练习] 中译英1). 他是跑来的而不是走来的。___________________________________________________________________________2). 她除了他以外没有好朋友。___________________________________________________________________________1. think highly of = have a good opinion of看重;高度评价[典例]They think highly of your work abilities. 他们对你的工作能力评价很高。[短语归纳]What do you think of sb./ sth.?你认为某人/物怎么样? think much/well of对......评价良好think nothing of对......无所谓;不把......当回事
think badly/poorly of对......评价不高think of sb./ sth. as...把......某人/物当作......[练习] 中译英1). 她觉得一天走三十英里无所谓。___________________________________________________________________________2).他的作品深受评论家推崇。__________________________________________________________________________四. 重点句子1. Frederick William I,the King Of Prussia,could never have imagined that his Greatest gift to the Russian people would have such an amazing history.普鲁士国王胖特烈·威廉一世.怎么也不会想到他送给俄罗斯人的厚礼会有这样一段令人吃惊的历史。[解释] 此句中含有"could + have done"结构,用来表示对过去发生的事情的推测、批评、反悔等。它用在不同的句式中,表达的含义不同。1)用于疑问句中,表示对行为可能性的推测。如:Could he have been told the news?他被告知这个消息了吗?2)用于陈述句和肯定句,表示与过去事实相反的假设,意为"本来能够去做却没有做"。否定句表示对过去事实的推测。如:--- I stayed at a hotel while in New York.在纽约时我住在一家旅馆里。--- Oh,did you? You could have stayed with Barbara.是吗?你本来能够和巴巴拉在一起的。[练习] 中译英1). 别担心--他们很可能只是忘了打电话。___________________________________________________________________________2). 你本来至少可以寄张明信片来吧。___________________________________________________________________________2. Later,CatherineⅡhad the Amber Room moved to a palace outside St Peters-burg where she spent her summers.后来,捷琳娜二世派人把琥珀屋搬到了圣彼得堡郊外她避暑的宫殿中。[解释]1)此句是一个含有关系副词引导的定语从句的主从复合句。主句中的谓语had the Amber Room moved是have sth.done结构,该结构中done是过去分词作补语,意为"使某事被做""让别人做某事",而不是主语自己做。例如:1) I had my hair cut yesterday.昨天我理发了。2)where she spent her summers为定语从句,修饰先行词St Petersburg,关系副词where在从句中作地点状语。又如:This is the place where 1 was born.这是我的出生地。[练习] 中译英1). 我要去医院检查眼睛。___________________________________________________________________________2). 我不知道他们碰头的确切地点。___________________________________________________________________________语法专练:单项选择1. A new cinema ______ here .
They hope to finish it next month.A. will be built
B. is builtC. has been built
D . is being built2. I'm sure he      in the new kindergarten.A. will be taken good care
B will be taken care ofC. will take care
D. will take care of3. A talk on American culture
in the school hall this weekend.A is given
C. has been given
D. will be given4. This task
at the end of this year.A. will complete
B will be completed C. completes
D. has been completed5. -it's a great project, isn't it?---Yes, 1,000 years
on it.A. shall spend
B. will be spent C. will be spending
D. would be spent6. Tomorrow afternoon , we
around the city: schools , museums, and some other places where other visitors seldom go.A. are shown
B. were shown C. will be shown
D have been shown7. The 2010 World Cup
in South Africa.A. holds
B. is to hold
C. is to be held
D. is held8. The dirty marks on the skirt won't
.A. wash out
B. be washed out C. be washing out
D. have been washed out9. If no measures
at once, more and more cultural relics ______ .A. will be destroyed
B. are destroyedC. will be destroyed
D. are destroyed10. Computers __________ in everyday life in this country before long.A. are used
B. will use
C. will be used
D. was used11. We are glad that the Shenzhen Underground _______ very soon.A. will complete
B. will be completed C. has completed
D. has been completed12. _____ the trees _____ in the park next Saturday?A. be planted
B. plantedC. plant
D. planted13. The computer design problem ______ this afternoon.A. will discuss
B. is going to be discussedC. is going to discuss
D. has been discussing14. The murderer _______ to death next year.A will be sentenced
B. will sentenceC. had sentenced
D. is to sentence15. I want to buy that kind of cloth because I _______ the cloth ____well.A. washed
B. washesC. washed
D. washed必修二 Unit 2: The Olympic Games基础 知能 回扣二. 核心词汇2.词形变化答案:1. competition
competitive
competitor
competent2.admission
admittable
admittance3.volunteer
voluntary4. responsible
response5.advertisement
advertising6.regularize
regularity
regulation7.valuable
valueless8.survival
survivor9.decoration
decorative二. 高频短语.1 take part in/join in
2.find out
3. every four years4.allow sb. to do sth.
5.allow doing sth.6.be/get married(强调状态)+to(不能用with) sb7.a set of
8.compete in...
9.compete for...
10.compete with/against
11.be admitted to
12.be admitted as13.reach the standard
14.play an important role/part in15.as well as
16. have (no) chance of doing sth.17.go with
18.relate...to...
19.relate with20.run against...
21.hear of
22. make sure
23.take turns
24.one after another四.课文完形答案:答案: 1. concerned
4. similarities    5. friendliness 6. But
7. compete/join
8. events    9. Despite
10. unchanging五.单词拼写答案:volunteers
similarity
Competition
advertise六.选词填空答案:1. on a regular basis,
3. As a matter of fact
picked up5. took part in
6. Apart from
7. stand for
8. compete against9. in charge
10. one after another七.句型巩固答案:答案:1. In my opinion 2. intelligence 3. deal with 4. After mon6. with the help of 7. In a way  八.单句改错答案1 can't-can
2 which-which was
3 help-to help
4 will-will not 5 finger-fingers6 how-how to 7 find-find out
8 twelve-twelfth
9 go-going
10 forgot-left九.单项选择:必做题1-5
C C C C A选做题1 - 5 ACABA
6 - 10 CABDB
11-15 DDCCD
16-20 DDCBB必修二 Unit Two学案语言要点一.词语辨析1.Keys:
2). selected
3). elected
4). chose2. Keys:
1). country 2). nation
3). nation
4). states
5). land3. Keys: 1). missing
3). Gone5. Keys: 1). found
2). find out
3). discovered二. 重点词汇1. Keys: 1). Fancy her being so rude!    2). He fancies she likes him.2.Keys: 1). Have you considered how to get there?2). He will be considered a weak leader.3.Keys: 1). I wonder whether they will arrive on time.2). No wonder you were late!4. Keys: 1). I doubt if that was what he wanted.2). There's not much doubt about it.5. Keys:
1). The book is worth reading/It's worth reading the book.2). He has ten pounds' worth of petrol.三 。 重点词组1.Keys: 1). I bought him a drink in return for his help.2). These flowers are a small return for your kindness.2. Keys: 1). He ran rather than walked.    2). She has no close friends other than him.3.Keys: 1). She thinks nothing of walking thirty miles a day.2). His work is highly thought of by the critics.四. 重点句子1.Keys: 1). Don't worry--- they could have just forgotten to phone.2). You could at least have sent a card.2. Keys: 1). I'll go to the hospital to have my eyes examined (by the doctor).2). I don't know the exact place where they will meet.语法专练:DBDBB}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语必修二单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信