The nights would seem so long With you I see forever oh so clearly know这句话翻译成中文什么意思?

大小:3.20M 上传时间: 22:42:00 loading... If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see forever oh so clearlyI might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young And we both knowthey take us Where we want to goHold me nowTouch me nowI don’t want to live without youNothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI’ll never ask for more than your loveNothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing’s gonna change my love for youIf the road ahead is not so easy,Our love will lead the way for usjust Like a guiding star I’ll be there for you if you should need meYou don’t have to change a thingI love you just the way you areSo come with me and share the viewI’ll help you see forever tooHold me nowTouch me nowI don’t want to live without youNothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI’ll never ask for more than your loveNothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life through But nothing’s gonna change my love for youNothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI’ll never ask for more than your loveNothing’s gonna change my love for youYou ought know by now how much I love youThe world may change my whole life throughBut nothing’s gonna change my love for you 歌曲ID:2924400 歌曲名:nothing s gonna change my love for you 宣传地址: 扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机 相关歌曲音乐人:猫衔泥音乐人:大伟吉他视频音乐人:Eco小A英语翻译If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see foreverOh,so clearly I might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young and we both knowThey'll take us where we want to g_百度作业帮 英语翻译If I had to live my life without you near meThe days would all be emptyThe nights would seem so longWith you I see foreverOh,so clearly I might have been in love beforeBut it never felt this strongOur dreams are young and we both knowThey'll take us where we want to goHold me nowTouch me nowI don't want to live without you(CHORUS)Nothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youIf the road ahead is not so easyOur love will lead the way for usLike a guiding starI'll be there for you if you should need meYou don't have to change a thingI love you just the way you areSo come with me and share the viewI'll help you see forever tooHold me nowTouch me nowI don't want to live without you(CHORUS) Nothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love youOne thing you can be sure ofI'll never ask for more than your loveNothing's gonna change my love for youYou ought to know by now how much I love you 其中一些意译了,呵呵o(∩_∩)oIf I had to live my life without you near me 如果我要独自活在没有你陪伴的世界里The days would all be empty 白昼将会充斥着空虚The nights would seem so long 夜晚将会漫长无尽头With you I see forever 与你在一起我看见了永恒Oh,so clearly I might have been in love before 噢,毫无疑问我以前就坠入了爱河But it never felt this strong 但这种感觉从未如此强烈Our dreams are young and we both know 我们都明白我们的梦想是如此地年轻They'll take us where we want to go 这些梦想将引领我们到达任何想去的地方Hold me now现在抓紧我 Touch me now 现在感觉我I don't want to live without you 我不想活在没有你的世界里(CHORUS)Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you 你现在应该已经明白了我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of 你可以肯定一件事I'll never ask for more than your love 那就是除了你的爱我什么都不要Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you 你现在应该已经明白了我有多爱你If the road ahead is not so easy 即使前路崎岖Our love will lead the way for us 我们的爱会指引我们方向Like a guiding star 就如夜空中的启明星I'll be there for you if you should need me你需要我的时候我就会在你身边 You don't have to change a thing 你什么都不用改变I love you just the way you are 我爱你真实的样子So come with me and share the view 所以跟我一起分享这风景I'll help you see forever too我会让你也看见永恒 Hold me now 现在抓紧我Touch me now现在感觉我I don't want to live without you我不想活在没有你的世界里(CHORUS) Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该明白了我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of你可以肯定一件事I'll never ask for more than your love那就是除了你的爱我什么都不要Nothing's gonna change my love for you 没有什么能改变我对你的爱You ought to know by now how much I love you你现在应该已经明白了我有多爱你 《廊桥遗梦》主题曲《此情永不移》的中英文版本歌词:英文原版歌词:if i had to live my life without you near methe days would all be emptythe nights would seem so longwith you i see forever oh so clearlyi ... 如果我的生活我的生活没有你靠近我的日子,都将是空的夜晚,似乎只要与你我看到永远哦,这样清楚我可能已在爱之前,但它从未感受到这种强烈我们的梦想是年轻人和我们都知道,他们会采取我们的地方我们要到持有我现在接触,我现在我不想生活在没有你(副歌)无关的改变在哪里,我爱你你应该知道现在有多少我爱你一件事,你可以肯定我永远不会要求更多的比你们的爱无关的改变在哪里,我爱你,你应该知道现在有多少我爱你,如果在前进... 如果我的生活我的生活没有你靠近我几天都将是空的夜晚,似乎只要与你我看到永远哦,这样清楚我可能已在爱之前但它从未感受到这种强烈我们的梦想是年轻人和我们都知道, 他们将采取我们的地方我们要到我现在举行触摸我现在我不想生活在没有你(副歌)无关的改变在哪里,我爱你你应该知道现在有多少我爱... 如果我的生活没有你在我身边日子将会是空的黑夜是如此的漫长和你 我看见永远噢 多么的清晰 或许 我曾经这样爱过但是从未这样强烈过我们的梦想仍然稚嫩,我们知道它们会把我们带到我们想去的地方抱着我 抚摸我 我不想要没有你的生活(叠)没有什么能够改变我对你的爱你现在应该知道我到底有多... 如果我的生活里没有你在我身边,日子就全变得空洞,夜晚看起来是那么漫长 和你一起我看到了永远 噢 我以前的恋爱是多么清晰啊,但从没有感觉这么强烈过,我们的梦是年轻的(朝气的)而且我们都知道 它们将送我们去我们想去之地。现在拥抱我把 抚摸我吧。没有你我不能生存下去,没有什么能改变我对你的爱,到如今你该知道我有多爱你。如果我们前面的道路不是那么容易的(崎岖的),我们的爱将给我们指引... If I had to live my life without you near me 恨君弃我,难了余生The days would all be empty白昼漫漫,满目成空The nights would seem so long 夜长冗冗,吾怨浓浓With you I see forever 执子之手,愿偕永生

我要回帖

更多关于 clearly know 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信