Let 's take the biue one. take care of同义词句

The blue pen is chapter any other pen in shop.(改为同义句)I think Jason's has the best quality inthe city.(改为否定句)_百度作业帮
The blue pen is chapter any other pen in shop.(改为同义句)I think Jason's has the best quality inthe city.(改为否定句)
1 the blue pan is the cheapest in the shop.2 I don't thin Jason has the best quality in the city.帮忙回答几个英语问题.1.这些光盘是他的吗?____ _____CDs_____?2.The blue cup is his.(变一般疑问句)1.This is book.(改为同义句)This book is____.3.The girl is Jinm's sister.画线的是Jinm's sister.(对画线句子提问)_____ ____the girl?4.Bo_百度作业帮
帮忙回答几个英语问题.1.这些光盘是他的吗?____ _____CDs_____?2.The blue cup is his.(变一般疑问句)1.This is book.(改为同义句)This book is____.3.The girl is Jinm's sister.画线的是Jinm's sister.(对画线句子提问)_____ ____the girl?4.Bod is good friend.(变一般疑问句并作肯定回答)______Bob______good frirnd?______,________.我英语很烂
This is book.(改为同义句)This book is mine.3.The girl is Jinm's sister.画线的是Jinm's sister.(对画线句子提问 Who is the girl?4.Bod is good friend.(变一般疑问句并作肯定回答 Is Bob your good frirnd?Yes,he is..Are those CDs his?Is the blue cup his.
Are these CDs his?Is this a blue cup?
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语比较级写出下列单词的比较级1.few2.hungry3.late填空1.Their blue kite is high The popular one is_ 2.Which is_ (big)改同义句1.She is better at study than I She is cleverShe is _ intellectual _ me at study_百度作业帮
英语比较级写出下列单词的比较级1.few2.hungry3.late填空1.Their blue kite is high The popular one is_ 2.Which is_ (big)改同义句1.She is better at study than I She is cleverShe is _ intellectual _ me at study
1.few -fewer2.hungry -hungrier3.late -later填空 1.Their blue kite is high The popular one is_ higher2.Which is_ (big)bigger改同义句 1.She is better at study than I She is clever She is more intellectual than me at study=she is cleverer than me at study
1 fewer 2 more hungry3 later1 higher2 biger1 more
比较级:1.fewer
2.more hungry 3.later填空:1.higher 2.bigger同义句:more
比较级:1.fewer 2.more hungrier 3.later("更新"的意思)填空:1.higher 2.bigger 同义句:more than
frt的比较级是什么
1.fewer2.hungrier (hungry是双音节词,比较级、最高级习惯上仍用er和est的形式,而不是more、此外,因为是辅音字母加y结尾,y要改成i)3.later1.higher2.bigger(g要双写,楼上错了)1.cleverer2. than
烟雨图腾是对的bigger [简明英汉词典]adj.大的,长大的higher [简明英汉词典][5haiE]adj.更高的hungrier (hungry只有u和y,合起来只有2个,3个和3个以上才用more、most)
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:vanish into the blue什么意思及同义词
沪江词库精选vanish into the blue是什么意思、中英文句子翻译、英语短语。
vanish into the blue的在线翻译: 化为乌有,不见踪影
Lonely sail, distant shadow, Vani all I see is the great river, Flowing into the far horizon.
孤帆远影碧空尽,唯见长江天际流。
英语短语推荐
2015vanish into the blue是什么意思由沪江网提供。thequiltisblue改为同义句_百度作业帮
thequiltisblue改为同义句
the quilt is blue 改为同义句同义句:The colour of the quilt is blue.被子的颜色是蓝色的}

我要回帖

更多关于 take care of同义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信