messbeijingg is very nice.I'm very happy b___ to here(根据句意及首字母提示完成下列各题)

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词专项练习
下载积分:1600
内容提示:根据句意及首字母提示完成单词专项练习
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:14|
上传日期: 03:50:22|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1600 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词专项练习
官方公共微信根据句意及首字母提示完成下列单词。1. Their school is giving a concert to r______ money for people in Wenchuan earthquake.
2. Our English teacher often e______ us to speak more English in and out of class.
3. If you want to post a letter, you should buy a s______ first.
4. Finally I wasn't a______ with my son any more.
5. Jack is very lazy, but to my s______ he passed the exam easily this time.
6. He doesn't like the computer. I don't like it , e______.
7. She has been living here s______ twenty years ago.
8. Do you think people will have ______ in the future?
9. My parents often a______ I don't know what to do. 10. Tom has been c______ stamps for five years.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据句意及首字母提示完成下列单词。1. Their school is giving a concert to r______ money for people in Wenchuan earthquake.
2. Our English teacher often e______ us to speak more English in and out of class.
9. My parents often a______ I don't know what to do. 10. Tom has been c______ stamps for five years. 根据句意及首字母提示完成下列单词。1. Their school is giving a concert to r______ money for people in Wenchuan earthquake.
9. My parents often a______ I don't know what to do. 10. Tom has been c______ stamps for five years. 科目:最佳答案1. raise
2. encourages
5. surprise
collecting解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心根据句意及首字母.填入适当的单词.1. She often b her sister on Sundays. 2. What's she doing for v ? 3. I'm going c with my parents. 4. They're r at home this weekend. 5. Tom is playing football n week. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
根据句意及首字母,填入适当的单词。1. She often b______ her sister on Sundays. 2. What's she doing for v______? 3. I'm going c______ with my parents. 4. They're r______ at home this weekend. 5. Tom is playing football n______ week.
1. babysits &2. vacation& 3. camping &4. relaxing& 5. next
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:学年重庆市第十八中学七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意及首字母提示填单词,使句意完整,请注意单词的正确形式。【小题1】Tom often r_________ .his bike to go to the zoo.【小题2】Some students are playing soccer on their school p_________.【小题3】—Dou you think English is easy?—No. I think it’s a little d_________ .【小题4】We can’t see the ball because it is b ________ the door.【小题5】It’s about 130 k_________ away from Beijing to Tianjin.
来源:2015届重庆市七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据句意及首字母提示填单词,使句意完整,请注意单词的正确形式。1.Tom often r_________ .his bike to go to the zoo.2.Some students are playing soccer on their schoolp_________.3.—Dou you think English is easy?—No. I think it’s a little d_________ .4.We can’t see the ball because it is b ________ thedoor.5.It’s about 130 k_________ away from Beijing toTianjin.&
来源:同步题
题型:填空题
根据句意及首字母,填入适当的单词。1. She often b______ her sister on Sundays. 2. What's she doing for v______? 3. I'm going c______ with my parents. 4. They're r______ at home this weekend. 5. Tom is playing football n______ week. 6. I'm very t______. I want to have a rest. 7. P______ is the capital (首都) of France. 8. We're taking a v______ to Hawaii this summer. 9. My uncle lives in the c______. He has a big farm there. 10. F______, they decide to ask the policeman for help.
根据句意及首字母,填入适当的单词。1. She often b______ her sister on Sundays. 2. What's she doing for v______? 3. I'm going c______ with my parents. 4. They're r______ at home this weekend. 5. Tom is playing football n______ week. 6. I'm very t______. I want to have a rest. 7. P______ is the capital (首都) of France. 8. We're taking a v______ to Hawaii this summer. 9. My uncle lives in the c______. He has a big farm there. 10. F______, they decide to ask the policeman for help.
根据句意及首字母提示填单词1. I have b__________ at 7:00 in the morning.&&&&&&2. I like salad for l__________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. They like c__________, but they don't like beef.4. She doesn't like i__________ cream.&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. The girl likes eating d__________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6. He can r__________ fast(快地).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 7. There are some v__________ on the desk.&&&&&&&& 8. Let's have French f__________.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&9. He does w__________ in class.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 10. Your food isn't h__________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号根据句意和首字母提示填入所填单词。1. I think art is a s______.2. Her f______ day is Monday. Because she can play football.3. I like music very much. It's r______.4. In a w______, you should help him.5. I like the c______ of Shanghai. ,6. My parents are very b______ every day.7. Are you t______ after work?8. What do you have on M______?9. Our teacher is very s______ with us.10. He likes playing w______ his dog.
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
跟谁学学生版:genshuixue_student精品好课等你领在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
根据句意和首字母提示填入所填单词。1. I think art is a s______.2. Her f______ day is Monday. Because she can play football.3. I like music very much. It's r______.4. In a w______, you should help him.5. I like the c______ of Shanghai. ,6. My parents are very b______ every day.7. Are you t______ after work?8. What do you have on M______?9. Our teacher is very s______ with us.10. He likes playing w______ his dog.
根据句意和首字母提示填入所填单词。1. I think art is a s______.2. Her f______ day is Monday. Because she can play football.3. I like music very much. It's r______.4. In a w______, you should help him.5. I like the c______ of Shanghai. ,6. My parents are very b______ every day.7. Are you t______ after work?8. What do you have on M______?9. Our teacher is very s______ with us.10. He likes playing w______ his dog.
科目:最佳答案见解析解析1. subject
2. favorite
3. relaxing
7. tired 8. Monday
10. with知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 messbeijing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信