画了一半的画 圣诞节用英语怎么说说

墙上有一幅画吗?的一般疑问句肯定回答 否定回答用英语怎么说
is there a picture on the wall?yes,there is .no ,there isn't .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码画画英文怎么说,画画的英文例句
发稿日期:12-19
英文翻译:draw例句:画画他很拿手。He's good at drawing.如果我不能靠画画谋生,至少我可以教别人画画。If I can't make a living at painting, at least I can teach someone else to paint.她抬头看了一下,然后继续画画。She looked up for a moment, then continued drawing.她通过描摹旧故事书上的图画学会了画画。She learned to draw by tracing pictures out of old storybooks.我不善于画画。I am not good at drawing.我会画画和唱歌,我还擅长说英语。I can draw and sing. I am good at speaking English.小时候她通过描摹母亲旧童话书里的插图学会了画画。As a child she learned to draw by tracing pictures out of her mother's old storybooks.我喜欢滑冰和画画,谢谢大家。I like skating and painting, Thank you.我喜欢读书,滑冰,画画和英语。I like reading, skating, drawing and English.如果你会画画,你可以和我们一起。If you can paint, you can join us.我可以在我的素描本上画画。I can draw in my sketch-book.她会坐在那儿用铅笔头画画。She would sit there drawing with the pencil stub.这幅画画得不怎么样。This isn't much of a painting.我对画画和绘画感兴趣。I'm interested in drawing and painting.我们在艺术课上唱歌和画画。We sing and draw at the Art lesson.我也喜欢画画,我画脸部素描。I also like to draw. I sketch faces.学习、唱歌、画画和游戏。Study and sing, draw and play.我会画画和剪纸,我经常把我的剪纸作品送给我的朋友们。I can draw and paper-cut, I always keep my paper-cut works for my friends.我九岁。我会游泳,阅读,唱歌和画画。我喜欢雪糕,蛋糕。I can swim, read, sing and draw. I like ice cream, cake and.我喜欢画画和写故事,我喜欢风景画,不喜欢静物画。I like to draw pictures and write stories, I prefer landscape to still life.我们的母亲让我们坐下来读书和画画,而我们真正想做的却是打打闹闹。Our mothers sat us down to read and paint, when all we really wanted to do was to make a mess.我要是也会画画就好了!If only I could also paint!我喜欢画画,打网球和流行音乐。I love painting, tennis and pop music.她的爱好是画画和听音乐。Her hobbies are painting and listening music.我喜欢看书,听音乐和画画。I like reading, listening to music and drawing pictures.我的哥哥擅长画画和唱歌。My brother does well in painting and singing.画画得先打个底子。Make a rough sketch before you draw.我们可以在教室画画和读书。We can draw pictures and read books in the classroom.如此一来,我可以继续画画了。So that, I can go on my painting.我喜欢画画儿,航海,看足球赛和跟你聊天。I like painting, sailing, watch football and talking to you.
无相关信息
1.由于各方面情况的调整与变化,本网所提供的考试信息仅供参考,敬请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
2. 本网注明来源为其他媒体的稿件均为转载稿,免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。如有内容、版权等问题请在30日内与本网联系。联系方式:
Copyright © 隔壁老师--五分(北京)网络科技有限公司绘画的英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
绘画的英文怎么说
绘画的英文:drawingpainting参考例句:Invaluable paintings千金难买的绘画作品Pictorial art绘画[作画](艺)术His collection of paintings is the most impressive.他的绘画收藏令人叹为观止。Mutilated the painting with a razor blade.用刀片割坏的绘画Painting, sculpture, architecture, etc. are collectively called the plastic arts. 绘画、雕塑、建筑等统称为造型艺术。 invaluable help.See Synonyms at costly千金难买的绘画作品;巨大的帮助参见Having the penis erect.Used of graphic and sculptural representations.阴茎勃起的有勃起的阴茎的。用于绘画或者雕像的象征。Death is often shown in paintings as a human skeleton.在绘画作品中死神常以骷髅形式出现。Vincent Van Gogh was a painting master of later impressionism.文森特·梵高是后期印象主义绘画大师。I have a bachelor’s degree in Communications from Beijing University with an advertising major and an art minor.我在北京大学获得传播专业学士学位,该专业的主科是广告,副科是绘画。:v.
绘画;抽签;刻画;拿出;得到,引起;取钱;吸入,吸引;说服谈论;碰巧n. 抽签,抽奖;平局;有吸引力的表演者This is a pointless draw.这一场是零比零。Draw the longbow夸海口This is a pastel drawing.这是一幅彩粉画。Isometric drawing was much simpler than perspective drawing.等角图较透视图简单得多。His challenge draws no reply.他的挑战没有引出回答。:n. 上色,着色;绘画;油画v. paint的现在分词This is a painting of figure.这是一幅人体画。To paint the lily画蛇添足They are laying green paint on the wall and white paint on the ceilling.他们正在墙上涂绿漆,在天花板上涂白漆。I paint with a brush. 我用画笔作画。Linseed oil is a vehicle for paint. 亚麻籽油是一种颜料展色剂。 翻译推荐:相关热点:
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:无主句的英译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
无主句的英译