wish引号的用法法

解析:选A.考查wish表示祝愿的用法.wish sb. sth.祝福某人某事.——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
解析:选A.考查wish表示祝愿的用法.wish sb. sth.祝福某人某事. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误.对标题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边的横线上划(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。特别注意:下面的题为选A卷的考生必做。One day a doctor was starting his morning works. Suddenly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81. _______a man ran his room. His face was red and he could&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. _______ only say"Quick! Quick!"The doctor thought he can be &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. _______ very ill. His assistant helped to get the poor man sit in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84. _______a chair. The doctor gave the man some medicine to make &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. _______him to sleep. Then he looked into the man's mouth and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 86. _______ pulled out all the bad tooths. As soon as the man woke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 87. _______ up, he said"Quick, doctor, Quick,"with a low voice. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88. _______ "It's all over now,"the doctor told him."You don't understand," &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89. _______ said the man."I came to tell you your house is on the fire." &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 90. _______
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误.对标题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边的横线上划(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。特别注意:下面的题为选A卷的考生必做。One day a doctor was starting his morning works. Suddenly &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81. _______a man ran his room. His face was red and he could&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 82. _______ only say"Quick! Quick!"The doctor thought he can be &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83. _______ very ill. His assistant helped to get the poor man sit in &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 84. _______a chair. The doctor gave the man some medicine to make &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85. _______him to sleep. Then he looked into the man's mouth and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 86. _______ pulled out all the bad tooths. As soon as the man woke &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 87. _______ up, he said"Quick, doctor, Quick,"with a low voice. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 88. _______ "It's all over now,"the doctor told him."You don't understand," &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 89. _______ said the man."I came to tell you your house is on the fire." &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 90. _______
  阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从11-30各题所给四个选(A、B、C和D)中选出最佳选项.
  Johny Conman was
lazy. He had finished his education and was happy to sit in his room and
to the radio all day long
, he had been doing nothing for almost six months, which worried his father very much. One day Conman
that he had to do something.
  “Johny, when I was your age, I was working and
my ten brothers and sisters. I want you to go out and get a
.”So than is what he did. In fact, in the next three months, John started ten jobs and was
from ten jobs, He explained to his father.
  “They wanted me to work at 8 a.m. and told me to do all sorts of
things. A tiresome day to day job is not for me.”
  Mr Conman decided to put his foot down.
  “I don't
how you do it,” he said. “Either you earn some money or move out of the house. I give you one week.”
  In the next
days Johny began to change. He still stayed in his room10
, but spent his time writing letters or reading through the newspapers. More and more post began to arrive for him. He
a new suit for himself and invited his parents to the theatre and
afterwards at the most expensive restaurant in town. When his
parents arrived home after their evening hour, a policeman was waiting at the front door.
  “Johny Conman,”he said as he
him a piece of paper. “I'll see you in the court tomorrow.”
  When they got inside, Johny told his parents everything, “When you told me to
some money, I decided to put an advertisement in the newspaper, saying 'New way to make money fast! Send me $5 and I'll tell you my
'. When I received the money I wrote back
people advertise a new money-making plan in the paper and wait for the
to send them money.”
  John was fined $250 by the court and ordered
all the people back. As he left the court-house feeling very
, a newspaperman came up to him, “Young man, would you like to tell your story to my newspaper for $200?”
A. listeningB. listenedC. listenD. listens
A. RatherB. ActuallyC. TrulyD. Really
A. provedB. was sureC. believedD. decided
A. raisingB. supportingC. keepingD. leading
A. workB. salaryC. jobD. sum of money
A. awayB. inC. praisedD. prevented
A. pleasantB. unpleasant
C. interestingD. little
A. suggestB. care
C. take care ofD. look after
A. someB. tenC. fewD. later
A. all dayB. all night
C. whole dayD. day long
A. stoleB. borrowed
C. madeD. bought
A. to play games
B. to have fun
C. to have dinner
D. to sleep
A. angryB. proudC. worriedD. surprised
A. handedB. sentC. wroteD. read
A. achieveB. makeC. winD. raise
A. thoughtB. mindC. secretD. idea
A. tellingB. asking
C. persuadingD. wanting
A. peopleB. personsC. foolsD. gentlemen
A. to bringB. to pay
C. to repayD. to give
A. sorryB. ashamedC. unhappyD. restless
短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)此题要求改正所给短文中的错误.对标题号的每一行做出判断:如无错误,在该行右边的横线上划(√);如有错误(每行只有一个错误),则按下列情况改正:此行多一个词:把多余的词用斜线划掉,在该行右边横线上写出该词,并也用斜线划掉。此行缺一个词:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(^),在该行右边横线上写出该加的词。此行错一个词:在错的词下划一横线,在该行右边横线上写出改正后的词。注意:原行没有错的不要改。特别注意:下面的题为选A卷的考生必做。One day a doctor was starting his morningworks. Suddenly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&81. _______a man ran his room. His face was red and hecould&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&82. _______ only say&Quick! Quick!&The doctorthought he can be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&83. _______ very ill. His assistant helped to get thepoor man sit in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&84. _______a chair. The doctor gave the man somemedicine to make&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&85. _______him to sleep. Then he looked into the man'smouth and &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&86. _______ pulled out all the bad tooths. As soon asthe man woke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&87. _______ up, he said&Quick, doctor,Quick,&with a low voice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&88. _______ &It's all over now,&the doctor toldhim.&You don't understand,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&89. _______ said the man.&I came to tell you yourhouse is on the fire.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&90. _______ &
That year , in the local school, there was a new math teacher, as well as some new pupils. One of the new kids was the stupidest child anyone had ever seen. It made no difference how quickly or how slowly they tried expla he would always end up saying something enormously stupid. Like two plus two was five, seven times three was twenty-seven, or a triangle had thirty corners……Before this boy arrived, math lessons had been the most boring of all. Now they were great fun. Encouraged by the new teacher, the children would listen to the pieces of nonsense spouted by the new kid, and they would have to correct his mistakes.Whenever the new teacher asked questions, the stupid kid would stand up but made the wrong answers, the other students all wanted to be the first to find his mistakes, and then think up the most original ways to explain them. To do this they used all kinds of stuff : sweets, playing cards, oranges, paper planes, etc. It didn’t seem like any of this bothered the new kid.However, Little Lewis was sure that it was bound to make him feel sad inside. Lewis was sure he would see him crying. So, one day, he decided to follow the new kid home after school. On leaving school, the new kid walked a few minutes to a local park, and there he waited for a while, until someone came along to meet him……It was the new teacher!The teacher gave the new kid a hug, and off they went, hand in hand. Following from a distance, Lewis could hear they were talking about math.【小题1】根据短文第二三段描述,可知这位新老师的工作很有创造性,故选A。【小题2】根据短文最后一段Following from a distance, Lewis could hear they were talking about math.描述,可知选B,这个所谓的最蠢的学生其实比其它学生知道的多。【小题3】根据Lewis was sure he would see him crying. So, one day, he decided to follow the new kid home after school.描述,可知选B。【小题4】联系上文To do this they used all kinds of stuff :可知选C。【小题5】The math lessons became interesting again because of the new teacher’s ___________.A.creativityB.imaginationC.responsibilityD.curiosity【小题6】The passage implies that the stupidest child____________________________.A.was in great need of math teacher’s help after classB.knew much more about math than other classmatesC.had no much gift for math and was slow to learn itD.disliked both the new math teacher and his lessons【小题7】According to the passage, Lewis followed the stupidest in order to ______________.A.learn about where he livedB.find out if he felt upsetC.say something to comfort himD.make friends with him【小题8】 What does the underlined word “this” in the third paragraph refer to ?A.To find the stupidest kid’s mistakes.B.To think up the most original ways to explain.C.To use all kinds of stuff.D.To follow him home after school.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!wish的用法&
1)用于wish后面的从句,表现与事实相反的情况,或表示将来不太可能实现的愿望。其宾语从句的动词形式为:
              切实状况 wish后      
从句动作先于主句动词动作  当初时  过去时
(be的从前式为 were)                 
从句动作与主句动作同时发生 过去时  过去实现时
(had + 从前分词)                  
将来不大可能实现的欲望   未来时 would/could +
动词原形    
 网上学习英语例句: I wish I were as tall as you. 我愿望跟你一样高。
He wished he hadn't said that. 他活力他没讲那样的话。
I wish it would rain tomorrow. 我渴望明天将来下雨就好了。
2)Wish to do表白法的网上学习英语知识点。
Wish sb / sth to do
I wish to see the manager. = I want to see the manager.
I wish the manager to be informed at once. (= I want the manager to be informed at once.)&,
线话英语:
语法不用“afraid"
之一般将来时基本用法详解
必背单词(1)
:同义词辨析
之短语动词
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话wish的中文意思
沪江词库精选wish是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、词汇辨析、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ wi? ] ; 美音 [ wi? ]
及物动词:1.希望;想要2.【表示不能实现或与现实相悖的愿望】但愿3.祝,祝愿4.向...道(早安等)5.【表示婉转的命令】请求,要求不及物动词:1.盼望;企求;想要2.默默盼祷可数名词:1.希望;愿望2.(wishes)祝愿;祝辞3.请求;要求;命令4.希望的事;想要的东西
词形变化:名词:;时态:,,。
同义词:;;;,;,;。 反义词:,。
单词分析:这些动词都有“希望”之意。:语气较正式庄重,着重渴望的力量与热切,常含有强烈的意图和目的。:语气较弱,多指难于实现或不可能实现的愿望。:指对愿望实现有一定信心的希望。:通常指有很大程度的把握,但仍含有预料之意,或预计某事或某行动的发生。:一般指所想要的东西是切望得到的东西,能弥补实际需要。 :语气强,指极殷切地盼望着,这种盼望侧重于很难或不可能得到的东西。有时也指一般愿望,但含一定感情色彩。
the consummation of a wish
愿望之完成
to ejaculate a wish
To have as one wishes
With best wishes
Wishful thinking belief based on wishes and not on facts
不根据事实而仅基于愿望的想法
I wish you a merry Christmas!
我祝你圣诞快乐!
A wish for your golden anniversary.
祝贺你们的金婚纪念日。
indulgeDaydream
After his first degree he wishes to specialize.
获得学士学位后,他希望专攻某科。
I wish you success and fulfillment in the years ahead.
祝你事业成功,幸福美满,万事如意。
feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
express a wish for
make or express a wish
have a wish
have in mind
invoke upon
the particular preference that you have
(usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
prefer or wish to do something
a specific feeling of desire
a. 聪明的,贤明的