急!百度汉译英英!感谢!

帮忙翻译几个英语句子 急用!谢谢 在线等 高分 我很后悔我没有很好的完成高中三年的学业枯燥的英语学习让我对英语失去了信心帮忙翻译 谢谢了谢谢了
黎约天罚DHL
I really feel regret
not to finish my three years' study of my senior middle school well.The dry English study made me lose confidence of learning English.自己翻译的,希望对楼主有帮助~ 楼上的应该是信心,不是兴趣~
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码翻译!急,谢谢!中国保监会认为保险公司董事或董事会存在不尽职行为的,可以通过以下方式进行监督:
(一)责令作出说明;
(二)监管谈话;
(三)以监管函的方式责令改正.如何翻译?非常感谢!
China Insurance Regulatory Commission considered that the CEO or the directorate of the insurance agent existed the conduct of misbehave,which could use the following quomodo to carry through the intendance(1)Charge to give an illuminate(2)A talk with the invigilate(3)Use the form of regulatory letter to charge for correction
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求高人用英文翻译一段文字,谢谢了,十分感谢!急用!!!_百度知道
求高人用英文翻译一段文字,谢谢了,十分感谢!急用!!!
自愿走进封建大家庭式的“陈府“成为陈佐千的小妾,一个接受过新教育的“新女性”;回归;新女性:《妻妾成群》。颂莲的回归可以说是“时代弊病”和“个人生存”双重因素推动下的结果,逆历史潮流而动,而且也使我们警醒和反思”五四“以来的新女性自我解放运动。 关键词,她的回归不仅揭示了“五四”时期 “娜拉”们共同的心理特质,最终又在这种牢笼似的环境下走向精神崩溃的悲惨命运,它讲述了主人公颂莲:《妻妾成群》是苏童创作史上一部具有里程碑意义的中篇小说摘要
提问者采纳
那段文字?
就是下面的摘要和关键词,谢谢你啊
摘要:&Wives and concubines& is the creation of Su Tong has a history of milepost meaning's novel, it tells the story of the heroine Songlian, received a new education &new women&, against the historical trend, voluntarily entered the feudal family &Chen Fu& became Chen Zuoqian's concubine, the tragic fate of the final in the the cage like environment to a nervous breakdown. Back to Song Lian's can be said to be &double times ills& and &personal life& under the impetus of the results, her return not only reveals the &five four& period &psychological characteristics of Nora& are common, but also makes us alert and Reflection on the &five four& since the new female self liberation movement.关键词:&Wives and concubines&; &five four& period
提问者评价
很感谢你!谢谢你的回答
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
英语翻译:
Abstract: &wives and concubines& is the creation of Su Tong has a history of milepost meaning's novel, it tells the story of the heroine Songlian, received a new education &new women&, against the historical trend, voluntarily entered the feudal family &Chen Fu& became Chen Zuoqian's concubine, tragic fate and in this cage like environment to a nervous breakdown. Back to Song Lian's can be said to be &double times ills& and &personal life& under the impetus of the results, her return not only reveals the &five four& period &psychological characteristics of Nora& are common, but also makes us alert and Reflection on the &five four& since the...
Abstract: &wives and concubines& is the creation of Su Tong has a history of milepost meaning's novel, it tells the story of the heroine Songlian, received a new education &new women&, against the historical trend, voluntarily entered the feudal family &Chen Fu& became Chen Zuoqian's concubine, tragic fate and in this cage like environment to a nervous breakdown. Back to Song Lian's can be said to be &double times ills& and &personal life& under the impetus of the results, her return not only reveals the &five four& period &psychological characteristics of Nora& are common, but also makes us alert and Reflection on the &five four& since the new female ...
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求专业人士帮翻译!谢谢!急!!!!!求英语翻译:我没有工作经验。但是我参加过学校组织的教育实习并且自己在假期打过短工。把这句话翻译成英语!谢谢啦!准确的!急!
I have no working experience.
But I took part in the school's education practice and oneself In holiday when a casual laborer.Thanks!
为您推荐:
Although I have no work experience,I have participated in the school organization education practice and
engaged in a temporary job during the holidays.
I have no working experience. But I took part in the school's education practice and myself in the holiday hit time
I have no work experience. But I have participated in school organization educational practice and during the holidays and played the day laborers
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 百度汉译英 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信