In a week,he finished a new piece of music. 精美的同义词句转换

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~&&&小题1:A小题2:C小题3:C小题4:A小题5:B试题解析:本文大意:“我的梦想实现了,我一直想来个冠军大满贯。”这些是中国网球运动员李娜在日法国公开赛上成为第一个赢得大满贯的中国女运动员。这个29岁的女孩开玩笑说“人们说我正在变老,所以这是个如此老女人的伟大成功。”李娜有纹身,头发染成许多不同的颜色,在2008年北京奥运会上,她告诉她的粉丝“闭嘴”,当他们在支持她太吵闹时。她生于武汉,6岁开始打网球。她曾经回忆到“做为一个孩子,我感觉难过,因为每天不得不很早醒来去练习。”幸运的是,这个坚强的女孩没有放弃,因此后来才为中国网球创造了历史。她说“中国人在网球场上缺乏自信,如果有一个像我一样的人能证明我们中国人能做的,中国其她年轻运动员会有同样的感觉”。小题1:细节理解题。根据on June 4, 2011, the 29-year-old girl 日,29岁的女孩,可知答案选A小题2:细节理解题。根据many different colors. 许多不同的颜色,可知答案选C小题3:细节理解题。根据As a child, I felt sad because every day I had to wake up early to practice做为一个孩子,我感觉难过,因为每天不得不很早醒来去练习,可知答案选C小题4:推理判断题。根据at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, she told her fans to “shut up” when they got too noisy in their support.在2008年北京奥运会上,她告诉她的粉丝“闭嘴”,当他们在支持她太吵闹时,可知答案选A小题5:归纳总结题。根据... Chinese tennis player Li Na... ,Miss Li ...,Li Na ...,中国网球运动员李娜……,李小姐……,李娜……,可知答案选B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Mozart was born on January 27, 1756 and died on December 5 , 1791. When he was three, he often had lessons with his elder sister. His father took him through many different countries, where he played music for lots of people. But some people didn’t believe a little boy could write such beautiful music. They asked him to stay in a room all by himself for a week and somebody watched the room all the time . In a week , he finished a new piece of music . After that, people believed that he could write beautiful music. Mozart died when he was still a young man. During his short life he studied music and taught music and played music and wrote music. Even by working so hard, he couldn’t make much money . Often he had to borrow money from his friends. But his music made him happy and for more than two hundred years his music has made other people happy, too.小题1:When he was&&&&&, Mozart took music lessons with his sisters.A.threeB.fiveC.youngD.old小题2:Mozart lived&&&&&&&&&.A.very oldB.long timeC.a long lifeD.a short life小题3:Although Mozart was famous , he was &&&&&&&.A.hardB.richC.happyD.poor小题4:His music made &&&&&&&&happy.A.both him and other peopleB.only himC.other peopleD.nobody
It’s Really a Miracle (奇迹)Mr. Clarke works in New York and he brought his family to China last summer. They visited many places of interest and had a good time here. Before they left for New York, the Clarkes climbed the Great Wall. It was the greatest project over two thousand years ago. They took a lot of photos there and then they had a picnic under a big tree. Suddenly it began to rain and they hurried to the car. And when they returned to the hotel, they couldn’t find the bag in which their expensive camera was. They were all sorry for it. They could buy another camera but had no time to go to the Great Wall again. They could not miss the plane!That evening they didn’t have supper. Mr. Clarke hoped to make them happy, so he said, “Well, let me tell you a story. An old man lived in a sixty-storey building. One day he fell down from it when he was cleaning the window. But he didn’t hurt himself.”“It was a miracle!” called out his children, “Why?”“Because he lived on the first floor!”They all began to laugh while two policemen with a bag came in. They said a Chinese boy found it under a big tree and he asked them to find out who lost it.“It’s really a miracle!” the Clarkes said happily.小题1:Where did the Clarkes enjoy themselves before they left for New York?A.In London.B.In Beijing.C.In Shanghai.D.In Hong Kong.小题2:Where did the Clarkes left their bag?A.They left their bag on the Great Wall.B.They left their bag in the car.C.They left their bag under a big tree.D.They left their bag in the plane.小题3:Why didn’t they have anything that evening?A.Because they were sorry for losing the camera.B.Because they were not hungry.C.Because they had no time to have supper.D.Because they had nothing to eat.小题4:What did Mr. Clarke tell a story to his family for?A.His children asked him to do so.B.He wanted to make his family happy.C.He wanted to tell them a miracle.D.He liked telling stories.小题5:Who found the bag?A.Two policemen.B.A Chinese boy.C.A Chinese girl.D.An American boy.
题型:完形填空
“Never give up!” It is my law(法则) of my life. It has brought me&&&&&&. I learned the law from my father’s&&&&&&story.My father was&&&&&in a poor village in the north of Jiangsu, in China. When he was a young boy, he went to school in the morning, then&&&&&&in the fields till sunset. And then he did his homework&&&&&&midnight. Life was hard, because they had no&&&&&&!At the age of 14, my father heard of the United States of America. It was the land of gold, the land where&&&&&&people can become rich.“ &&&&&&&don’t I go to America?” he said to himself, full of hope.So, my father came to America. “ I had thought it was easy to&&&&&money in America,” he told me. “But when I arrived there, I realized it was not true. They did not like to hire(雇佣) me because I spoke&&&&&&English. Later, I worked in a small restaurant, cleaning up tables,&&&&&&dishes and sweeping the floor. Life was&&&&&&for the first few years. I worked from 10a.m to 11p.m. I wanted to go to school to learn English, but it was impossible. I couldn’t&&&&&the schooling(学费).My father&&&&&&working hard, and reached his goal.“Alan,” he often says to me, “If you want something, you have to work for it and never give up. Things do not come &&&&&&in life.” That is what I learned from my father.小题1:A.disasterB.lossC.successD.pity小题2:A.lifeB.fashionC.dangerD.history小题3:A.famousB.luckyC.richD.born小题4:A.taughtB.workedC.studiedD.slept小题5:A.untilB.towardsC.forD.during小题6:A.experienceB.energy C.timeD.money小题7:A.kindB.poorC.strongD.lazy小题8:A.WhatB.HowC.WhyD.When小题9:A.discoverB.makeC.collectD.spend小题10:A.littleB.good C.muchD.excellent小题11:A.givingB.runningC.washingD.receiving小题12:A.comfortableB.cheerfulC.niceD.hard小题13:A.borrowB.needC.affordD.pay小题14:A.keptB.finishedC.mindedD.stopped小题15:A.reallyB.easilyC.quietlyD.slowly
阅读下面的短文,并做每篇后面的题目。从四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&One day, Allan and his friend Henry went swimming in a river. It was very hot. How happy they were in the river! After they got out of the water, they played games in the sun for a while.  On their way back, Henry saw some flowers. He liked flowers very much and ran into the green field to look at them. Now Allan was walking by himself.  Then he heard Henry calling out, "A snake(蛇)! Help!..."  "What's wrong with you?" asked Allan.  "A snake bit(咬)me in the leg. Come here!"  Allan ran over and saw a small red wound(伤口)on Henry' s leg.  "The snake was in the grass. I didn't see it."  "Sit down quickly"! Allan told Henry.  Allan put his mouth at the little red wound and began to suck(吸)at it. In this way he saved (挽救)Henry's life. "Oh, Allan, it's very kind of you to help me."  "That's all right. We are friends and we must always help each other."小题1:It was________ when-Allan and Henry went out.A.hotB.coldC.rainingD.wet小题2:After swimming, they played in the sun________.A.the whole morningB.for 2 hours C.longD.for a while小题3:On their way home,________ got something wrong with hisA.A legB.A head C.H legD.H head小题4:Henry and Allan are________.A.workersB.good friends C.brothersD.farmers小题5:Which of the following(下面的)is true?A.Henry went to look at the flowers with Allan.B.Allan saved Henry' s life.C.Allan saw the snake.D.They ran to the hospital at once.
阅读下面的短文,根据短文内容,判断所给句子胡正误。正确的选择T,错误的选择F。并在答题卡上将T或F字母涂黑。A teenage girl couldn’t stand her parents’ family rules, so she left home. She wanted to be famous. But she had poor education and several years later she had to ask for food on the street for a living. Now her father has died. Her mother is an old woman. But she is still looking for her daughter. She has been to every corner of the city. Everywhere she goes, she puts up a big photo of herself on the wall. At the lower part of the photo she writes,” I still love you . . . , come back home!”One day, the daughter saw one of the photos. The face was familiar(熟悉). “Is that my mother?” she moved closer and read the “still love you ...” She cried. When she got home, it was early morning. She knocked on the door. The door opened itself. She rushed to her mother’s bedroom. Her mother was sleeping. She woke her mother up, “It’s me! Your daughter is back home!” The mother and daughter held each other, full of happy tears. The daughter asked, “Why is the door not locked? A thief could get in.”& The mother answered softly, “The door has never been locked since you left.”The door of parents’ love for their children will never be closed.小题1:The girl left home because her parents were cruel(无情的) to her.小题2:No money caused the girl couldn’t be famous.小题3:The mother put up her daughter’s photo on the wall so that she could find her daughter.小题4:When the girl came back home, she couldn’t wait to see her mother.小题5:From the story we know that parents love their children forever at any time.
One of the best-known American writers of children's books is Alfred Strong, or Doctor Strong, as he is better known to readers everywhere. Now, an art show called "Doctor Strong From Then to Now" is travelling around the United States. The pictures and drawings show the history of Doctor Strong.  Doctor Strong first became famous almost fifty years ago when his first children's book was published(出版). Since then, he has written forty-five books that have been sold more than one hundred million copies around the world.  Doctor Strong's books are known for their easy use of words and colorful, hand-drawn pictures. These drawings bring life to his imaginary creatures. The Cat in the Hat, Horton the Elephant, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and hundreds of others.  The San Diego Museum, in California, organized the art show. It included about three hundred Doctor Strong's early drawings and some of his writings.  Most of Doctor Strong's books, although written in a funny way, have serious messages. For example, in McElligot's Pool, he describes the danger of pollution. He discusses the arms race(军备竞赛) in The Butter Battle Book, written in nineteen eighty-four.  Doctor Strong is almost eighty-four years old now. He says he never planned to write stories just for children. He says he writes stories that interest people of all ages. He says he uses easy words so that everyone, even a child, can understand.小题1:Doctor Strong first became famous in _______.A.his eighties when an art show was travelling around the United StatesB.his fifties when his drawings and writings were publishedC.nineteen eighty-four when his book McElligot's Pool was publishedD.his thirties when his first book was published小题2:Doctor Strong's books are very popular in America because _______.A.they are stories about animals such as cats, elephants and so onB.they are written in easy words with colourful picturesC.he organized the art show in California    D.they are written in a funny way小题3:His purpose in writing many such books is_______.A.to show his early pictures and drawings  B.to organize a special art show of his ownC.to make his readers laugh or smile when they read his books.D.not only to interest people but to show some serious social problems up
Sherlock Holmes is thought to be the greatest detective in stories. He is, in fact, more famous than his writer — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.In the stories, Holmes is “tall and manly (有男子气概的)”. Holmes’ flat was shared by the lovable, but sometimes clumsy (笨拙的) Dr. Watson. He went around with Holmes and tried to solve problems before Holmes. But poor Dr. Watson lost out to (被某人战胜或取代) Holmes every time. Conan Doyle said that the idea of Holmes came from Dr. Joseph Bell, one of his teachers at Edinburgh University, where he studied medicine. The name of Sherlock Holmes first came to the readers in Doyle’s book “A Study in Scarlet” in 1887. Holmes was so loved by all people that when the writer Doyle killed him off in one of his stories, readers got angry. They refused to allow Holmes to die! So Holmes was brought back to “life” and appeared in further stories.The stories of Sherlock Holmes have been reprinted many times ever since then. Today we can watch Holmes in cinema and television screens as well as on stage.小题1:When do people first knew the name of Sherlock Holmes ?A.In 1887B.In 1987C.In 1877D.In 1788小题2:Sherlock Holmes was ________.A.the greatest detective who ever livedB.a teacherC.Arthur Conan DoyleD.only a character written by Conan Doyle小题3:Readers were angry when Doyle ________.A.couldn’t write any more stories of HolmesB.wrote badly of HolmesC.wrote too many stories of HolmesD.killed Holmes off in one of his stories
Mr Green is our foreign teacher . He is a good teacher . He often helps us a lot .And he is nice to every student . His lessons are very interesting . We usually have fun in his lessons . We all like him .& He is a tall and strong man . He says he is 40 years old . But he looks very young . He comes from New York . Now he lives in Nanjing with his family . He has a daughter . She is a pretty girl . And she studies in our school ,Mr Green is very “in”. He can sing many English songs . We all like to listen to him singing . He also likes sports . He is in the school basketball team . Mr Green likes reading . We often borrow books from him .&I think we are lucky(幸运)to have Mr Green to teach us .Name&&&&&&&&
Mr GreenJob&&&&&&&&&&
A __小题1:__What he is
like& Mr Green is tall and ___小题2:___.
He looks __小题3:___. Hobby&&&&&&&
Music, sports and readingFamily&&&&&&&
He has a pretty _小题4:____. She ___小题5:___
in our School.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:popular,the man ,the ,one,is,of,most,teachers,in our school.(连词成句)同义句转换:In a week ,he finished a new piece of music .
The man is one of the most popular teachers in our school.It took him a week to finish a
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
man is the most one of teachers in
our school
1.The man is one of the most popular teachers in our school. 2.不会。。。
扫描下载二维码同义句转化:1.The Chinese call their language Han.The Chinese - - their language - Han.2.Everyone in the class voted for the competition.Everyone in the class voted - - - the competition.3.He created a piece of new music ,which made him very popular.He created a piece of new music ,- him very popular.
1.refer to as2.in favour of3.making
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码湖北省孝感市孝南区学年八年级英语5月联考试题(含听力)&人教新目标版&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
湖北省孝感市孝南区学年八年级英语5月联考试题听力部分(20分)一、情景反应根据你所听到的句子,在A,B,C中找出正确的答语,将其序号填入题前括号内。(5分)()1.A.Goodafternoon.BThankyouCGoodluck()2.A.Howareyou?BSeeyouCNicetomeetyou,too.()3.A.It’syellow.BIt’sfive.CIt’ssunny.()4.A.NotgreatBThankyouCYou’rewelcome.()5.A.Yes.Idid.BYes,pleasedoCNotatall.二对话理解根据对话内容和问题在所给选项中找出正确的答语,将其序号填入题前括号内。(10分)()6.Whatsubjectdoesthegirllikebest?AP.E.BEnglishCHistory()7.WhatdoesLindahavetodo?ATodoherhomeworkBTolookafterherlittlebrother.Ctocleanherbedroom.()8.Whenisthelibraryopen?AAt9;00a.m.BBefore9:00a.m.CAfter4:00p.m.()9.Whoisplayingtheguitar?AJimBJohnCTony()10.Howdoesthegirlgotoschooleveryday?ABycarBOnfootCBybike听下面一段长对话,回答11-12两个小题。()11.What’sthenameoftheman’sfather?AJohnsonBTomCJerry()12.Howmanybrothersdoesthemanhave?A1B2C3听一段长对话,回答13-15小题。()13.wheredoesAlicecomefrom?AAustraliaBAmericaCCanada()14.WhendidTonymovetoChina?AHalfamonthagoBThreemonthsagoCFiveyearsago()15.WhatisAlicestudying?AChineseBEnglishCComputerprogramming三短文理解根据短文内容和问题,选择正确答案(5分)()16.Julialeftherdogtoherfriendbecause____.A.Shedidn’tlikeitanymoreB.ShemovedtoadifferentplaceC.thedogwasn’tlovelyanylonger()17.ThedogranawayfromJulia’sfriend’shome____.A.afterJuliawentbackB.beforeJuliawentbackC.whenitsawJulia()18.Ifanyonecouldhelpherfindherdog,shewould____.A.givethepersonapresentB.saythankstohimorherC.givehimorhersomemoney()19.Juliasold____forherdog.A.herbikeB.herbooksC.herpresents()20.Thedogcamebackitself____later.A.twoweeksB.twodaysC.twomonths笔试部分(100分)四单项选择(共15分,每小题1分)()21LiNa_____born____Wuhan_____February26,1982.Awere,inonBwas,in,inCwere,on,inDwas,in,on()22____mymother____myfatherlikechess.Theythinkit’sinteresting.AEither,orBBoth,andCNeither,norDNotonly,butalso()23MountainHuangisoneof______inChina.AthehighestmountainsBhighmountainCthehighestmountainDthehighmountains()24_____youmaybeangrywithyourparents,____youshouldcommunicatewiththem.AAbutBTbutCA/D/;still()25Iwillcallyou_____Icomeback.AtillBuntilCassoonasDbut()26____Iknow,moreandmorepeopleintheworldarelearningChinese.AAswellasBAsoftenasCAssoonasDAsfaras()27Frankis___friendlythanhisbrother.AalittlemoreBafewmoreCmuchDalittle()28Jackdecided_____forawalkintheforest.AgoBtogoCgoingDgoes()29Wearehappytoseeourcityisdeveloping____theseyearsthanbefore.AquicklyBthemostquicklyCveryquicklyDmorequickly()30Alice_____Peterlastyear.AmarriedtoBgotmarriedtoCgotmarriedwithDmarriedwith()31Weareusedto____aftersupper,butweusedto____TVinthepast.Awalking,watchingBwatchCwatchDwatching()32Allthestudentsweresleeping____theyheardaman____”help”.AshoutingBtoshoutCwhen’toshoutDshouted()33_____peopleintheworldaresendingandreceivinge-mailseveryday.AMillionofBMillionsofCseveralmillionofDseveralmillions()34Myteachertoldme____thesenotebooks.AnottogiveoutBtonotgiveoutCnothandoutDtohandnotout()35―Canyoucomebackhomeat4o’clock?―______.Iwillhaveanimportantmeetingat3:30.AIagree.BI’mafraidnot.CI’mafraid.DIdisagree.五完形填空(10分)Therewasonceabadking.Allthepeoplehatedhim.Onedayinasummerhewasswimmingalone___36__ariver.Thekingwasgoodat__37_,butwhilehewasinthemiddleoftheriver,hesuddenlyfeltill.Hecriedout,”Help!Help!”Atthattimetwofarmerswereworkingnearby.They_38___ranover,jumpedintothewater__39__savedhim.Theydidn’tknowthathewasthekingbeforehewaspulledoutofthewater.Thekingwas__40_,sohesaidtothefarmers,“youhavesavedmylife.Nowyoumay__41__anything,andI’llgiveittoyou.”Oneofthefarmerssaid,”Mysonisill,Pleasesendhimtoagood___42_.”Thekingpromisedtodoso.Thenhespoketotheoldfarmers.”And_43__canIdoforyou,oldman?”Theoldman___44__forsomeminutesandthenheanswered,“youcandoaveryimportantthingforme.”“Whatisthat?”askedtheking.”Don’ttell___45_thatwehavesavedyou.”Theoldmananswered.()36AatBinConDof()37AswimmingBswimsCtoswimDswim()38AclearlyBquicklyChardlyDstrongly()39AbutBorCandDthough()40AsadBangryCupsetDhappy()41AaskforBthankforCcareforDpayfor()42AteacherBscientistCdriverDdoctor()43AwhenBwhatCwhereDhow()44AheardBsaidCthoughtDtook()45AsomeoneBoneCanybodyDnobody六阅读理解(共30分,每小题2分)A()46.Ifyouwanttoworkasataxidriver,youcancall______.A.555-38C.555-67()47_______lostasmall,blackandwhitedog.A.MarkB.ZigZagC.Mr.WinterD.Gus.Reward()48.IfMrs.WhitewantstoseeTitanic3Dwithher10-year-olddaughter,shewillpay______dollars.A.10B.20C.30D.32()49IfTomwantstoseeTitanic3D,hecangotothefilmson______.ASundayBTuesdayCWednesdayDFriday()50Whichoneisright?AThelostdoghasblackandwhiteshorthair.BThehouseforRenthas2sunnybedroomswithtwokitchens.CIfyouwanttofindmoreinformationaboutTitanic3D,youcancall555-7843..DIfsomeonewantstorentahouse,heshouldpay$400amonth.BMozartwasbornonJanuary27,1756anddiedonDecember5,1791.Whenhewasthree,heoftenhadlessonswithhiseldersisters.Hisfathertookhimthroughmanydifferentcountries,whereheplayedmusicforlotsofpeople. Butsomepeopledidn'ttbelievethatalittleboycouldwritesuchbeautifulmusic.Theyaskedhimtostayina roomallbyhimselfforaweekandsomebodywatchedtheroomallthetime.Intheweek,hefinishedanewpieceofmusic.Afterthat,peoplebelievedthathecouldwritebeautifulmusic. Mozartdiedwhenhewasstillayoungman.Duringhisshortlife,hestudiedmusicandtaughtmusicandplayedmusicandwrotemusic.Evenbyworkingsohard,hecouldnotmakemuchmoney.Oftenhehadtoborrowmoneyfromhisfriends.Buthismusicmadehimhappyandformorethantwohundredyearshismusichasmadeotherpeoplehappytoo.()51Whenhewas_________,Mozarttookmusiclessonswithhissisters. AthreeBfiveCyoungDborn()52.Somepeople_______thatthelittleboycouldwritebeautifulmusicuntilhefinishedanewpieceaweeklater.AbelievedBdidn’tbelieveCknewDknow()53Mozartwasfamous,buthewas______.ArichBpoorChappyDrelaxed()54Mozartlived______.AalongtimeBalonglifeCashorttimeDahappytime()55Hismusicmade_________ happy.AbothhimandotherpeopleBonlyhimCotherpeopleDhisfamilyC"Howareyou?"isanicequestion.It'safriendlywaythatpeopleintheUSAgreeteachother.But"Howareyou?"isalsoaveryunusualquestion.It'saquestionthatoftendoesn'tneedananswer.Thepersonwhoasks"Howareyou?"hopestoheartheanswer"Fine",eveniftheperson'sfriendisn'tfine.Thereasonisthat"Howareyou?"isn'treallyaquestionand"Fine"isn'treallyananswer. Theyaresimplyotherwaysofsaying"Hello"or"Hi".Sometimes,peopledon'tsayexactlywhattheymean.Forexample,whensomeoneasks"Doyouagree?",theotherpersonmightthink,"No,I disagree.Ithinkyou'rewrong..."Butitisn'tverypolitetodisagreesostrongly, sotheotherpersonmightsay"I'mnotsure."It'sanicerwaytosaythatyoudon't agreewithsomeone.Peopledon'tsayexactlywhattheyarethinkingwhentheywanttofinishtalkingwithotherpeople.Forexample,manytalksoverthephonefinishwhenoneperson says"I'vetogonow."Often,thepersonwhowantstohangupgivesan excuse:"Someone'satthedoor.""Somethingisburningonthestove."Theexcusesmightbereal,ornot.Perhapsthepersonwhowantstohangupsimplydoesn't wanttotalkanymore,butitisn'tpolitetosaythat.Theexcuseismorepolite,anditdoesn'thurttheotherperson.Whethertheyaregreetingeachother,talkingaboutanidea,orfinishinga talk,peopledon'tsayexactlywhattheyarethinking.It'sanimportantwaythat peopletrytobenicetoeachother,andit'spartofthegameoflanguage.()56:WhenapersoninAmericaasks"Howareyou?",heorshewantstohear" ____ "A.Howareyou?B.Hello.C.Idon'tknow.D.Fine.()57:Whenapersondisagreeswithsomeone,itispolitetosay"_________"A.Youarewrong.Idisagree.B.I'mnotsure.C.I'msureIdisagree.D.Idon’tagreewithyou.()58:Apolitewaytofinishatalkistosay"__________"A.Youhavetogonow.B.Iwanttohangup.C.Ihavetogonow.D.Idon'twanttotalkanymore.()59:Whenapersonsays"I'vegottogonow.Someone'satthedoor.",thepersonmaybe_______.A.givinganexcuseB.hurtingsomeone'sfeelingsC.talkingtoapersonatthedoorD.goingtoanotherplace()60Theruleofthegameoflanguageisprobably____________.A."Alwayssaywhatyoumean"B."Don'tdisagreewithpeople."C."Neversayexactlywhatyou'rethinking."D."Bepolite."七 填写单词 根据句子意思,在空格中填写适当的单词,使句子完整,正确,达意。(8分)61ManypeoplelikeWangFei’ssongs.Becauseshehasasweet_____.62Myalarmdidn’tgo_____soIgotuplate.63Toprotecttheenvironment,wecanrideourbikestowork_____oftakingthebusordriving.64Theoldpicturescan___meofthelifeinthecountryside.65He____inreachingthetopofQomolangma(珠穆朗玛峰)lastyear.66Mikeranoutofhismoney.Hehadto_____somefromothers.67Chinahasthe_____populationintheworld.68It’shardto_____yourdreamifyoudon’tworkhard.八句型转换(8分)69UnlessIdo,we’llbelost.(同义句)_____I_____do,we’llbelost.70Shespent2hoursdoingherhomework.(同义句)It____________2hourstodoherhomework.71IwassleepingwhentheUFOarrived.(对划线部分提问)_____wereyou____whentheUFOarrived..72Anoldmantriedtomovethemountains.改为一般疑问句)_____anoldman___tomovethemountains?九综合填空根据短文用所给单词或词语的适当形式将短文补充完整。每词只用一次,其中有两项为多余(6分)teachesdependkeepdroppedbetterwithinholdIthinkitisimportantforchildrentolearnhowtodochoresandhelptheirparents___73___housework.Childrenthesedays___74ontheirparentstoomuch.Doingchoreshelpstodevelopchildren’sindependenceand__75_themhowtolookafterthemselves.Italsohelpsthemtounderstandtheideaoffairness.Sincetheyliveinonehousewiththeirparents,theyshouldknowthateveryoneshoulddotheirpartin__76_itcleanandtidy.Ourneighbor’ssongotintoagoodcollegebutduringhisfirstyear,hehadnoideahowtotakecareofhimself.Asaresult,heoftenfellillandhisgrades_77_.Theearlierkidslearntobeindependent,the_78_itisfortheirfuture.十任务型阅读阅读短文完成下列任务。(8分)Oneoftheworldsmostdangeroussportsismountainclimbing,andoneofthemostpopularplacesforthisistheHimalayas.TheHimalayasrunalongthesouthwesternpartofChina.Ofallthemountains,Qomolangmarisesthehighestandisthemostfamous①它有8844.43米高andsoisverydangeroustoclimb.Thickcloudscoverthetopandsnowcanfallveryhard.Evenmoreseriousdifficultiesincludefreezingweatherconditionsandheavystorms.②Itisalsoveryhardtotakeinairasyougetnearthetop.ThefirstpeopletoreachthetopwereTenzingNorgayandEdmundHillaryonMay29,1953.thefirstChineseteamdidsoin1960,whilethefirstwomantosucceedwasJunkoTabeifromJapanin1975.Whydosomanyclimbersrisktheirlives?Oneofthemainreasonsisbecausepeoplewanttochallengethemselvesinthefaceofdifficulties.Thespiritoftheseclimbersshowsusthatweshouldnevergiveuptryingtoachieveourdreams.Italsoshowsthathumanscansometimesbestrongerthantheforcesofnature.79.请将文中①句中的中文翻译成英文。80.请将文中②句中的英文翻译成中文。81.Whydosomanypeopleclimbthismountaineventhoughitisdangerous?82.Whatisthebesttitleinthispassage?十一书面表达(15分)假如你是李明,本周班会上,你将代表老师用英语通知学生参加一次敬老院的公益活动。要点如下:星期天早上8:30在校门口集合,乘公共汽车前往。给老人们赠送班级礼物。打扫卫生,整理房间唱歌,跳舞,讲故事,聊天给老人们带去快乐补充一至两点你对本次活动的看法。注意;词数60―80,开头已给出,不计入总词数。参考词汇chat聊天meaningful(adj)有意义的cheerup使….高兴Fellowstudents,Wewillpayavisittotheoldpeople’shomethisSunday._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________八年级阶段性检测英语答题卷(2015年5月)七 填写单词 根据句子意思,在空格中填写适当的单词,使句子完整,正确,达意。(8分)61.___________62.___________63.___________64.___________65.___________66.___________67.___________68.___________八句型转换(8分)69._________________________70._______________________71._________________________72._______________________九综合填空根据短文用所给单词或词语的适当形式将短文补充完整。每词只用一次,其中有两项为多余(6分)73.________________74.______________75._______________76.________________77.______________78._______________十任务型阅读阅读短文完成下列任务。(8分)79.__________________________________________________________80.__________________________________________________________81.__________________________________________________________82.__________________________________________________________十一书面表达(15分)_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________八年级英语参考答案1―5ACCBA6―10BBACB11―15ABBCC16―20BBAAC21―25DBACC26―30DABDB31―35BABAB36―40BABCD41―45ADBCC46―50ADCAA51―55ABBCA56―60DBCAD61voice62off63instead64remind65succeeded66borrow67largest/biggest68achieve/realize69Ifdon’t70tookher71Whatdoing72Didtry73with74depend75teaches76keeping77dropped78better79It’s8844.43metershigh.80你越接近山顶,呼吸就越困难。81Becausepeoplewanttochallengethemselvesinthefaceofdifficulties.82Qomolangma―themostdangerousmountainintheworld?听力材料一情景反应根据你所听到的句子,在A,B,C中找出正确的答语,将其序号填入题前括号内。(5分)1Goodafternoon,boysandgirls.2Hi,mynameisLiuYun.Nicetomeetyou.3What’stheweatherliketoday?4Youlookbeautifulinthisnewdress.5Didyoutrytomoveamountain?二对话理解根据对话内容和问题在所给选项中找出正确的答语,将其序号填入题前括号内。(10分)6M:What’syourfavoritesubject?W:MyfavoritesubjectisEnglish.It’sdifficultbutinteresting.7M:Linda,canyoucometomyparty?W:I’mafraidIcan’t.Ihavetolookaftermylittlebrother.8M:Excuseme,Isthelibraryopenallday?W:Sorry,Iamafraidnot.Onlyfrom9a.mto4p.m.9M:Jim,isthatJohnplayingtheguitaroverthere?W:No,that’shistwinbrother,Tony.Tonyhaslongerhairthanhisbrother.10M:Iusuallygotoschoolonmymountainbike.W:Iwalktoschool.听下面一段长对话,回答11-12两个小题。M:That’smyfamilyphoto.Thesearemyparents.ThisismymotherJenny,andthisismyfather,Johnson.W:Oh,whoisshe?M:Sheismysister,Mary.Oh,andthosearemybrothers,TomandJerry.Andit’smeinthemiddle.W:Oh,Isee.Whatabigfamily.听一段长对话,回答13-15小题。W:Niceweather,isn’tit?M:Yes,itis.Youarenewhere,aren’tyou?W:Yes,Iam.MynameisAlice.YouareTony,aren’tyou?M:That’sright.Sowhereareyoufrom,Alice?W:I’mfromAmerica,andImovedherejusthalfamonthago.Whataboutyou,Tony?M:I’mfromAustralia,andIcametoChinawithmyparentsfiveyearsago.W:Sowhatdoyoudonow?M:I’mworkingasareporterinHubeiTYstation.W:Hmm,I’mnowauniversitystudentandIamgoodatcomputerprogramming.三短文理解根据短文内容和问题,选择正确答案WhenJuliamovedtoadifferentplace,sheleftherdogtoafriend.Shewasgoingtoreturnforherpetthenextweek.Beforeshecouldgobackforherdog,itranaway.Juliafeltsad.Juliaputanadinthenewspaper.Itsaidthatshewouldgiveapresenttoanyonewhofoundherdog.Shesoldherbiketogetthemoneyforthepresent.Noonefoundit.Twomonthslater,Juliawasplayinginhergardenwhensheheardabark.Itwasherdog.ItwalkedallthewaytoJulia’snewhome.
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355}

我要回帖

更多关于 精美的同义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信