The early bird catchesfor the birdsworm, night birds getfor the birdsworm pig ` my sister up ` `

打开手机微信,扫描以下二维码,即可通过我们的公众微信平台学英语。
客服短信:客服邮箱:
全站资料无限下载、手机APP免费使用。¥598元/12个月
承诺三年拿下口语!¥4990元/终身
WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - Bird Words: The Early Bird Catches the Worm
阅读次数:
VIP会员专享下载:(非VIP会员无权下载!如果想下载,但还不是VIP会员,)* 日起,网站不再提供免费下载服务,详情请看站长公开信:下载方式:使用鼠标右键(注意是鼠标右键!)点击下面的MP3音频/MP4视频链接,然后选择“另存为…”。
No one &eats like a bird& at Thanksgiving Day dinner Now, the
program, \.Today we explain some expressions about birds. For example, if something is for the birds, it is worthless or not very interesting. Someone who eats like a bird eats very little. And a birds-eye view is a general look at an area from above.Did you know that if you tell a young person about the birds and the bees you are explaining about sex and birth?
Have you ever observed that birds of a feather flock together?
In other words, people who are similar become friends or do things together. Here is some good advice: a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. This means you should not risk losing something you have by trying to get more of something you do not have.Sometimes I can do two things by performing only one action. This is called killing two birds with one stone. But I would never really kill any birds. I love all kinds of animals. This is a real feather in my cap. It is something to be proud of.Most of the people I work with are early birds. They believe that the early bird catches the worm. They think that a person who gets up early in the morning for work has the best chance of success. Everyone in my office works hard, but some people have had their wings clipped. Their jobs have been limited. This is because the office is organized by pecking order. People with more years and experience are given more responsibility.Some bird expressions are about crows, chickens and ducks. For example, when I am driving, I always travel as the crow flies. I go the most direct way. Anyone who eats crow has to admit a mistake or defeat.Now let&s talk about my sister. She is not very young. She is no spring chicken. She will work any job for chicken feed -- a small amount of money. She is easily frightened. For example, she is too chicken-livered to walk down a dark street alone at night. Often she will chicken out & she will not go out alone at night.My sister was an ugly duckling. She looked strange when she was a child, but she grew up to be a beautiful woman. Sometimes she thinks too much about having something in the future before she really has it. She counts her chickens before they are hatched.
Sometimes her chickens come home to roost. That means her actions or words cause trouble for her. However, my sister does not worry about what people say about her. Criticism falls off her like water off a duck&s back.Politicians are sometimes considered lame ducks after losing an election. They have little time left in office and not much power. Congress holds a lame duck session after an election. Important laws are not passed during this period.(MUSIC)This
program, , was written by . I&m .
网友的学习评论(条):The early bird catches the worm.这句谚语怎么翻译?
The early bird catches the worm.这句谚语怎么翻译?
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
一样的都可以
&您好这句话也可以翻译为笨鸟先飞吗?
的感言:非常感谢

起的鸟有虫吃。 早行动早成功,捷足先登。谁到达最早的人将是最成功的
The early bird catches the worm means that the person who arrives earliest will be most&successful&
满意请采纳,谢谢
&早起的鸟儿有虫吃。
笨鸟先飞……
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号1 I get up as____( early) as my sister2 I can speak English as ___(good)as sandy3The wind blew ___(strong)last night4The kite flies ____(high)in the sky5It rained ___(hard)in most of south China last year
题目主要是考察动词形容词适当形式填空1.early 原形 我和我姐姐起的一样早2.good 原形 good better best 不能变成well 是我的英语说的和sandy一样好3.strongly blew动词用副词修饰 昨晚风刮的很大4.high 风筝高高的飞在天上5.hard 去年中国大部分地区南方下暴雨修饰下雨用副词hard也有副词之一 hardly意思是几乎不 不合题意
请问good的副词形式是什么?
词性一般是固定的 一般的有一个意思 比如adorable只有形容词一个词性
有的有2个或者多个词性 像 love 动词也是名词
good 有3个
好的 健康的 满意的 有能力的,有本事的;熟练的,灵巧的 (衣服等)好看的,
最好的,最漂亮的 能被接受的;
好处 利益 善行;优点;好事 美德;正义
口语多用 好;完全地;充分地;恰当地
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1early2well3stronger4highest5hardly
1. early2. well3. stongly4. high5. hard