I hope you will be ___ in future about theall good thingss you say

be careful in是什么意思_be careful in在线翻译_be careful in什么意思_be careful in的意思_be careful in的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
be careful in是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
be careful in是什么意思 be careful in在线翻译 be careful in什么意思 be careful in的意思 be careful in的翻译 be careful in的解释 be careful in的发音
be careful in英 [bi: 'k??ful in] 美 [bi 'k?rf?l ?n] be careful in 基本解释动词小心be careful in 网络解释1. (在某方面)仔细:28. be of high quality 质量很高 | 29. be careful in (在某方面)仔细 | 30. prepare for ... 为......作准备2. 2. 小心:be capable of || 能够 | be careful in || 小心 | be careful of || 小心, 注意3. 3. 在......方面仔细:14. 询问 ask about | 15. 一部分 part of | 16. 在......方面仔细 be careful inbe careful in 双语例句1. First, cationics are easy to have electrical neutralization function with negative charged reservoirs and HPAM and other polymers, which will result in adsorption loss and precipitation loss, so the selection and use of the cationics should be careful. Second, chromatographic fractionation should be avoided in the application of various surfactants in the combination system. Third, the same type of surfactants makes little combination synergistic action, but it can remedy a defect of single surfactant.&&&&表面活性剂复配时应注意:①阳离子表面活性剂易与带负电的油层和聚丙烯酰胺等聚合物发生电中和作用,而造成吸附损失和沉淀损失,因此阳离子表面活性剂的选择和使用应慎重;②避免复配体系中各表面活性剂在应用中出现色谱分离;③同类表面活性剂复配协同效应小,但可弥补单一表面活性剂性能的不足。2. Brocade Jiang Zhi Xing are the economy type representing as well as echelon formation taking Motai 168 and 7 day as second echelon formation of representative, will be able to continue a deep ploughing and careful cultivation on territory already dilating in them, feasible net point layout is especially&&&&另一类酒店是目前已经不是热点的热点---经济型酒店,未来的3-5年,中国经济型酒店业进入快速发展的黄金季节,市场规模在1500亿元左右,以如家、锦江之星为代表的经济型酒店第一梯队以及以莫泰168和7天为代表的第二梯队,将会在他们已经扩张的版图上继续深耕细作,使得网点的布局更加密集,而经济型酒店作为资源型产业,这个行业的后来者将会进入残酷的优胜劣汰阶段。3. Thank Mr. smLuLU reply my question, this cat is different, he likes to go out with his drother -a golden retriver, when we go out together, he is so happy, if the neiborhood won't mind, I would like to bring them take a walk everyday(just in the cul-de-sac will be safely), of course the dog will be on leash and I will be careful, thank you!&&&&Mr.smjlulu:可否请较一下,我数月前收养一只社区流浪猫,他喜欢白天出去社区玩,晚上才回来住在我家玄关,如果我带他去加拿大住在single house的社区,他还是一样白天喜欢出去社区逛逛,会不会让邻居不高兴或告我?4. 2Be careful to avoid your jewelry, belt, bootlace buckle and sharp things in your back-pockets hooking or piercing the cloth or leather of your sofa.&&&&2请注意不要让您的首饰、皮带和鞋带扣以及背后口袋上的物品钩住或刺破您的沙发布料及皮料。5. 5. One must be careful not to stray off the path in a landmine zone.&&&&在地雷区小心别偏离安全路径。6. However, if the environment in the room, or to be especially careful, especially in unventilated room circumstances, there are hazards on the human body.&&&&不过如果在机房的环境中,还是要特别小心的,特别是机房不通风的情况下,对人体还是有危害的。7. In other words not all of the grass behind him is not good, and the grass is not all eyes are good grass, 良骥will be very careful only to eat grass before, there will be no'back to grass'in terms of the.&&&&换句话说并不是所有身后的草都不好,也并不是所有眼前的草都是好草,只是良骥会很仔细吃掉眼前的草,就没有`回头草`而言了。8. Thanks for reminding me, you should also be careful during the Dragon Boat race, I twisted my arm in the race last year&&&&谢谢你提醒我,你划龙舟的时候也要小心,因为我去年在比赛的时候扭到了手9. Memo From: The Managing Director To: Divisional Personnel Managers Subject: Clocking-in Machines Date: 27/4/_ There have been a number of comments about the amount of time being wasted with extended lunch breaks in our company. I do not want to sound as though I am against breaks, in prin indeed our personnel consultants have emphasized how important and efficiency-promoting such regular interruptions can be if you want an effective and motivated office staff. But, we must keep a check on working hours and clocking-in machines for office staff do exist. We can expect a little opposition to the idea if we are not careful. You can never be sure how the office staff will react. They might well take it badly. In any case, we`re thinking of putting in clocking-in machines for please send me a report. At least 150 English words. Submit it before April 15 Pls refer to the LAYOUT OF REPORT in this PPT, with numbered paragraphs (preferably refer to File 67 on P.168): Layout of report To: From: Date: Subject: XXXXXXXX Body of report Conclusion/Proposal 还有一段话:Could you write a report in response to the memo on P.36 (4.3 C)? Suppose you were the Divisional Personnel Manager.&&&&备忘录从:管理的董事到:分割的人员管理者题目:孵蛋的-在机器日期:27/4/-在那里有是许多的时间存在废物有伸出的午餐的注解关与数量训练我们的公司,我不想要到声音好象我是相反休息,原则上;真正地我们的人员顾问有强调如何重要的和效率-创立这样的规则的中断能是如果你想要有效的和激发办公室全体人员,但是,我们必须保持检查工作小时和孵蛋的-在机器为了办公室全体人员做存在,我们期待少量反对到想法如果我们是不小心的,你能解决不是有把握如何办公室全体人员将起反应,他们might好拿它严重地无论如何我们re轻轻一击在孵蛋的思想,在机器尽管请发送我报告至少150英文的字,服丛它在前4月15日 pls查阅报告在这PPT的规划,有有限的段—(更适宜查阅文件67在P.168)报告的规划到:从:日期:题目:XXXXXXXX 报告的身体结束/方案还有一段话:可能你书写报告响应备忘录在p.36(4.3c)假设你是分割的人员manager。10. Animation is so complex, and ignoring a footstep here or a weight-shift there can throw off all the body mechanics in your scene, so be careful to include anything important in your thumbnails!&&&&动画是很复杂的,你在这儿忽略一步在那儿又忘了重心转移就会使你场景中的角色运动变得很糟糕,所以你应该很仔细的在你的拇指画中展示出所有重要的内容。11. And be careful to keep your mouth in don't weave around or turn away to answer a question from the side.&&&&&&另外,注意讲话时使你的嘴保持在话筒的范围内,不要摇来晃去或者转开头从侧面去回答问题12. You'll be in queer street unless you're more careful with money.&&&&&&假如你花钱还是大手大脚的话,你就会受穷。13. You'll be in Queer Street unless you're more careful with money.&&&&&&你花钱得多注意,不然的话,你就会感到手头拮据了。14. You have to be careful in this dog-eat-dog world.&&&&&&在这个竞争激烈的社会中你必须小心谨慎。15. O Israel, you should listen and be careful to do it, that it may be well with you and that you may multiply greatly, just as the Lord, the God of your fathers, has promised you, in a land flowing with milk and honey.&&&&&&申6:3以色列阿、你要听、要谨守遵行、使你可以在那流奶与蜜之地、得以享福、人数极其增多、正如耶和华你列祖的神所应许你的。16. Hear then, Israel, and be careful to observe them, that you may grow and prosper the more, in keeping with the promise of the LORD, the God of your fathers, to give you a land flowing with milk and honey.&&&&&&以色列!你要听,且谨守遵行,好使你在流奶流蜜的地方,获得幸福,人数增多,如上主你祖先的天主所许给你的。17. Be careful to install batteries in series.&&&&&&要注意,所有电池应装成串联。18. The emperor earth beautiful woman rubs grinds paste Loess a Beauty Peeling the Gel cutin special-purpose frosting paste, the quality of material careful may use every day, but effective clean and metabolism old waste cutting, following maintenance in nourishes the ingredient to be easier to permeate the skin, achieves the effect which absorbs completely to cause the flesh careful soft bright.&&&&&&角质专用磨砂膏,质地细致可每天使用,可有效清洁并代谢老废角质,后续保养品内的滋养成分更容易渗入皮肤,达到完全吸收的效果使肌肤细致柔软焕亮。19. I have to be careful in the sun, though, because I can burn easily!&&&&&&我要小心,在阳光下时,虽然,因为我可以很容易烧伤!20. I observed too his habit of careful inquiry in all matters of deliberation, and his persistency, and that he never stopped his investigation through being satisfied with appearances which firs and that his disposition was to keep his friends, and not to be soon tired of them, nor yet to be extravagant in and to be satisfied on all occasions, and to foresee things a long way off, and to provide for the smal and to check immediately popular appla and to be ever watchful over the things which were necessary for the administration of the empire, and to be a good manager of the expenditure, and patiently to endure the blame which he
and he was neither superstitious with respect to the gods, nor did he court men by gifts or by trying to please them, or by flatterin but he showed sobriety in all things and firmness, and never any mean thoughts or action, nor love of novelty.&&&&&&我也看到了他仔细探讨所有需要考虑的事情的习惯,他坚持不懈,决不因对初步印象的满足就停止他的探究;他有一种保持友谊的气质,不会很快厌倦朋友,同时又不放纵自己的柔情;他对所有环境都感到满足和快乐;能不夸示地显微知着,富有远见;他直接阻止流行的赞颂和一切谄媚;对帝国的管理所需要的事务保持警醒,善于量入为出,精打细算,并耐心地忍受由此而来的责难;他不迷信神灵,也不以赏赐、娱乐或奉承大众而对人们献殷勤;他在所有事情上都显示出一种清醒和坚定,不表现任何卑贱的思想或行为,也不好新骛奇。be careful in 单语例句1. Lau suggested a cooling off period be stipulated in any contract for pay TV, giving consumers time for careful consideration before paying for the service.2. The US should be careful with its words and deeds because its words and action carry special weight in this world.3. Hollywood stars should be careful what they wish for when they hit the campaign circuit in hopes of snagging an Oscar.4. LOS ANGELES - Hollywood stars should be careful what they wish for when they hit the campaign circuit in hopes of snagging an Oscar.5. We have to be careful that the measures taken to curtail the crisis will not damage the power of innovation in the real economy.6. Careful analysis is the first step in defining the elements of urban design that need to be included.7. Diners should be careful of any of the flaming and sizzling dishes that this restaurant seems to specialize in.8. Emerging issues in the household representative system are posing new challenges for a careful revision, which Lin says " should be studied in detail ".9. The Beijing meteorological bureau revealed most bridges and roads were likely to be covered in ice over the evening and warned drivers to be careful.10. If he tries to move that center in a leftward direction, it will be in a slow and careful fashion.be careful in是什么意思,be careful in在线翻译,be careful in什么意思,be careful in的意思,be careful in的翻译,be careful in的解释,be careful in的发音,be careful in的同义词,be careful in的反义词,be careful in的例句,be careful in的相关词组,be careful in意思是什么,be careful in怎么翻译,单词be careful in是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2017  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 [精华推荐]
高一英语下册知识点: Unit13 Healthy eating. 健康饮食 (三)
rain0 于发布 l 已有人阅读
最新学习文章Can you fall in love with someone you have never met?Updated on April 8, 2014
Falling in Love"Some people say that they know right away, sell you love on a cloud for a lullaby." - The Bodeans
Read the companion article to this hub: )
In a certain way, it seems you have to
fall in love with someone you've . When you get to know someone, how can you know you're in love unless you've already come to love
certain characteristics that you find irresistibly attractive?
You have to know what it is or who you would
with before you meet. If you don't know that, you won't have whatever it is that will trigger the falling in love.
Romantic love is romantic because it's based on an idea. The idea of the
someone who completes you, someone who you feel naturally matches your heartbeat and your very breath. Someone who is very different from you but complements you perfectly. Someone who makes you feel entirely like a woman - if you're a woman, and someone who makes you feel like you're a true man if you're a man.
You want your completor, the rest of your identity, that person who feels like your own heart and soul to you. But you cannot know these things unless you have formed that ideal in your mind and have pursued it. Then s/he walks in the room - you just know, you just know because you can't go wrong.
But the other side of the story might burst your bubble. There is no "someone" unless there IS. In other words, there has to be a real person, one you actually can
or have met, one who is actually in your life to be the person you love.
What I mean is that it is easy to feel like you've fallen in love with the star of a movie you have never met, but that might not only be hopeless (since you may never meet), but also an enormous let down if you did. All you really do when you "fall in love" with an actor or person you haven't met is to shape the ideal of what it is to be in love.
It can be amazing how love works some times. There are people who've met, known each other for years, and only
fallen in love after they never thought that would be possible.
How does that happen? Well, in part, it's because
is about your life. Truly - it shouldn't be about what you hope your life should be but never becomes, it should be about what really is.
Falling in love doesn't have to be an experiment that if it doesn't work, you try an alternative - falling in love can be a wonderful process of finding, getting to know and bonding with the right person.
But that bond doesn't have to be some
lottery game, with sparks and endless thoughts of what might be - you can and probably should be good friends with someone for a long time, maybe even before you realize the
is what it really is.
Of course, you want to have a tremendous sexual attraction - after all, it's hard to think of being in love without it. But you can definitely have the sexual attraction on a physical level, without having it on a much deeper level.
I have tried online dating fa few times and it has taught me some interesting life lessons. It seems to work out for some people, but it can also be very disappointing and unrealistic.
There are always plenty of people to meet, but once you met, the story may be very different than the profile - and often is. I often felt like I had been getting to know a different person than the person I actually did meet. That said, I did meet a girl online who I fell in love with very deeply, but even in that relationship, the challenges of you can't actually say in an online profile were very heavy indeed.
If you just meet people in ordinary, organic ways, you can feel a lot more sure that you are getting to know a real person, with a real life of their own - not a
or a fantasy idea of the perfect mate.
I have to admit that years ago, when I was first divorced, there was a time when I became enamored of someone I met online - and we never met. She was overseas. I was aeager every day to read her messages, and as often as I could. I wanted to hear her voice and I wanted to know everything I could about her.
I dreamed about her - and the dreams were very vivid and seemed real. Sometimes I would wake up and go through much of the day thinking about my dream as if she had been with me the day before and left, and felt like I was missing her.
Like you might be wondering now, I questioned whether this was healthy.
Now I realize I was at a point in my life where that was all I could have - and while I would never go back, I needed it at the time.
it helped me get over a very difficult time in my life.
When she and I wrote, I often thought I was communicating with my lifemate. Then when I moved from Georgia to Michigan, I took a month or two, as I told her I would, and got settled, before I started thinking about how we could finally actually meet each other and be together.
I finally got back to writing her, but she wasn't there. Her emails bounced back. To this day, I'm not sure what happened. No, this wasn't a situation where she asked or I gave her money, nothing like that.
(Frankly, I would've had had none to give at that time if she had asked.)
I have had a woman ask me that one time, and as soon as I said no, she lashed out at me. To my surprise, she tried much harder after I said no - but it didn't matter then, I didn't trust her motives.
Maybe that question about trust is a good one for anyone dating online?
But back to the first girl - the one I thought I feel for.
Did she meet someone else? . Did things change in her life in that time otherwise - I doubt if I'll ever know.
But the even more curious question is what if we had met? Then what? My later experiences taught me to think it might not have been everything I thought it would when we were just writing and talking. No, I can't be sure. But, you know, another thing is that all the things I thought I desired about her - I'm not sure I would want that now - or that I ever really did.
Sometimes, unanswered prayers are the best kind.
It's just that there was something about the sense of unattainability - or a real challenge in attainability of our
that made it so intriguing. If I had met her at a fun event and got to know her, would she have seemed so special? Maybe, but not necessarily someone I would have fallen in love with. In fact, I think now the odds are pretty slim I would have ever fallen in love with her, but of course, I don't know.
Already Met, But Far Away
Funny thing, though - to a guy, one of the most attractive things - at least when it comes to "falling in love", is a bit of unavailability.
I don't mean that in the sense of playing games. I also don't mean it in the sense of unattainability. - probably better referred to as a "challenge". If someone is at just enough distance, is making their own, independent life important - and is still charming, approachable and, at the right time, can be touched as well - that seems like the ideal circumstance for falling in love - but that isn't about unattainability - it's about timing, and "due diligence".
Which makes it something quite different than the online type of relationship. How? In an online relationship that sense of unattainability can either be easily overcome by a meeting at a coffee shop (which can spiral into dizzying romance and passion), or it can't because of distance and other factors. I find that the harder that is to overcome, the higher the stakes, and the more a person is invested when that meeting occurs. But if that is the first meeting, instead of thinking about what you like about that person, you are thinking you have already made a big commitment.
When you meet organically instead, you can just access from that safe space - eye to eye, one on one conversation, without any pressure to go to the next level. Online dating raises the stakes -
- in several ways. You can't meet someone online without having the sense that you are in a competition. Who else are they communicating with? Who else are they having that one hour date with? What do I have to do to "win"? It's crazy. Love shouldn't be a competition with a third person - it should be a competition with yourself. It should be that thing that helps make you want to be the very best you can be, motivated not so much to please the other person but rather to be the best you that you can be in that relationship - and that the pleasing of him or her will naturally follow.
So, back to where we started...
Can You Fall in Love with Someone You've Never Met?
Maybe it depends on what you mean by falling in love - is it something that sparks the attraction and the effort to give it a try?
Then the answer is yes.
Or is it something that means you could spend the rest of your life with this person?
If so, I would say it's much less likely you can fall in love with someone until you HAVE met them and spent time together. In the end, it has to take sight, touch, movement, etc. that comes with actually meeting someone, finding the real attraction, and letting the mystique of "getting to know" each other work its magic.
At the same, I won't sell short the romantic idea of thinking about the ideal of that interesting stranger you've never actually met either. Surely off in the distance somewhere, at some time...don't you think?
Can you fall in love with someone you've never met? I don't know, but I do know this - approach it with care, your heart is a precious gift to give - when you give it, give it with care.
More by this AuthorFirst, I'm a guy, so I have first hand experience with liking a girl and I know what I do (or did) when those feelings were welling up inside of me.
Second, I've been an independent observer of my friends who are male,...
Once upon a time, Steve Martin had a comedy routine about knowing how you can &make a million dollars and not pay any taxes&. Nice plan to hear - especially from a guy who had made many millions, just by...
Falling in Love with Someone You've Never Met&
by Andrea Lawrence
by Hearts and Lattes
by Andrea Lawrence
by princesswithapen
by Vladimir Karas
by Shil1978
by Jill Rhodes Harvey
by Oyewole Folarin
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.}

我要回帖

更多关于 all good things 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信