武侠人名翻译Theran 怎么翻译

【英译中】The Money Ran O Then the Villagers Stepped In(一)
The Money Ran O Then the Villagers Stepped In
钱花完了;村民开始亲身参与
HIGUERA DE LA SERENA, Spain — It didn’t take long for Manuel García Murillo, a bricklayer who took over as mayor here last June, to realize that his town was in trouble. It was 800,000 euros, a little more than $1 million, in the red. There was no cash on hand to pay for anything — and there was work that needed to be done.
从西班牙伊格拉德拉塞雷纳 到Manuel García Murillo 花不了很长时间,去年九月一位砖匠担任了市长,他意识到他的小镇处于困境之中。它有80万欧元的负债,比一百万少了一点,但是却没有钱去支付任何东西,这就是急需要解决的问题。
  But then an amazing thing happened, he said. Just as the health department was about to close down the day care center because it didn’t have a proper kitchen, Bernardo Benítez, a construction worker, offered to put up the walls and the tiles free. Then, Maria José Carmona, an adult education teacher, stepped in to clean the place up.
但是一件令人吃惊的事情发生了,他说。卫生部准备关闭日托中心,因为它没有一个合适的厨房,贝尔纳多·贝尼特斯 是一个建筑工人,提供把瓷砖贴到墙上的免费服务。玛利亚·琼斯·卡莫纳是一个成人教育老师,加入进来帮忙整顿这里。
  And somehow, the volunteers just kept coming. Every Sunday now, the residents of this town in southwest Spain — young and old — do what needs to be done, whether it is cleaning the streets, raking the leaves, unclogging culverts or planting trees in the park.
不管怎样,志愿者还是继续来这里。现在每个星期天,西班牙西南部的这个小镇的居民,不论老少,做着他们需要做的事情,清扫街道,清理落叶,疏通下水道或者在公园里种树。
  “It was an initiative from them,” said Mr. García. “Day to day we talked to people and we told them there was no money. Of course, they could see it. The grass in between the sidewalks was up to my thigh. “
“这都是他们自发的。”加西亚先生说。“我天天和人们交谈,告诉他们我们没钱了。当然,他们也看到了。人行道中间的草已经长到我的大腿那么高了。”
  Higuera de la Serena is in many ways a microcosm of Spain’s troubles. Just as Spain’s national and regional governments are struggling with the collapse of the construction industry, overspending on huge capital projects and a pileup of unpaid bills, the same problems afflict many of its small towns.
伊格拉德拉塞雷纳在很多方面只是西班牙问题的一个缩影。正如西班牙的国家和地区政府正在挣扎在建筑业失败的边缘,巨额资本项目超支和账单堆积如山,同样的问题也困扰着这个小镇。
  But what has brought Higuera de la Serena a measure of fame in Spain is that the residents have stepped up where their government has failed. Mr. García says his phone rings regularly from other town officials who want to know how to do the same thing. He is serving without pay, as are the town’s two other elected officials. They are also forgoing the cars and phones that usually come with the job.
一个改变伊格拉德拉塞雷纳命运的机会来了,西班牙总统下台了,政府也已经倒台。加西亚先生说他的手机铃声有规律地响起,都是小镇工作人员打来询问同样的事情。他和小镇其他两名被选举的官员一样,是无偿服务的。他们放弃了伴随着这个职位的车子和手机。
最后编辑于: 11:24
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团i made the ran
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
Before I made the call, the nurse ran in: Mrs. Jones called. Her vision is fine.
在我要打电话讯问琼斯的时候,护士却跑来说她打来电话说眼睛已经没事了。
Three men ran together, hand in hand; and I made out, even through the mist, that the middle man of this trio was the blind beggar.
有三个人手拉手跑在一起,尽管当时有雾,我还是看清这三个人中间那位正是瞎子乞丐。
By now I had made my way to the buffet car where, alongside the man with the bushy sideburns, I ran into Djuro, the buffet car manager and a fluent English speaker.
这时我到餐车去,看见一个有浓密鬓脚的男人。 就这样我遇见了餐车经理德求罗,他能讲流利的英语。
"I saw people going on the ground so I just made a U-turn and ran out of the building, " he said.
When they arrived home I ran to exclaim the news of this amazing purchase I had just made for them.
Everything started up and ran perfectly, though once I made my first long-distance call, I found the voice quality lacking.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!The cat ran at the rat. 的翻译是:猫在老鼠跑了。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
The cat ran at the rat.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
在老鼠的猫跑。
猫在老鼠跑了。
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aReturnable containers have traditionally been used to distribute some products. Most reusable packages are steel or plastic, as noted earlier, reuse corrugated boxes. Automobile manufacturers use returnable racks for interplant shipment of body parts, and chemical companions for many small items and parts such as ingre 可退回集装箱传统上使用分布有些产品。 多数可再用的包裹钢或塑料,如及早被注意,重复利用波纹状的箱子。 汽车制造商使用多次利用 & a到了晚上,袋鼠们又跑了出来。这时,一只袋鼠问另一只袋鼠:”你觉得他们还会继续把笼子加高吗?”另一只袋鼠回答说:“难说,如果他们继续忘记锁门的话……” 正在翻译,请等待... & ahuman-environment relations, urban agriculture, urban geography
& aIt's nice to be needed 正在翻译,请等待...
& aup against the idea that stone wool production is highly polluting and not energy efficient 反对想法石羊毛生产高度污染和不省能源 & aI am in the company to work overtime 我是在超时工作的公司中 & aUpon the street where mothers weep
& amany people always say thatIs it true ?No . 许多人言总thatIs它真实?否。 & amad at me 疯狂对我 & apolymerization methods.acid (?-NSA) as a dopant 聚化methods.acid (?NSA)作为掺杂物 & a等待我的小红红 Waits for me slightly red red & aPrice computation, the unification and standard 价格计算、统一和标准 & amy grandma's house is very far 我的祖母的房子是非常远的 & aAnd I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
& aThere is a bird in the tree 有一只鸟在树 & a管道井 Pipeline well & aIn fact,it's not good to hide your anger 实际上,掩藏您的愤怒是不好 & anotifi notifi & ayou get booldsoul jan ubook 您得到booldsoul 1月ubook & ato ty kurwa? to ty kurwa ? & a在最后一天,,我复活了 In last day, I reactivated & aN. T.
Hongkong. 正在翻译,请等待... & aI finally know what I want to do 正在翻译,请等待... & a四花酒店 正在翻译,请等待... & a5.寿命长
& aDo you feel my love when I'm not present ? 当我不存在时,您是否感觉我的爱? & arescue operations 救援活动 & aFor all my life
& aLooks ok, I can switch to CHN per your request. :) 看好,我能交换对CHN每个您的请求。 :) & ah him to give me a reason h him to give me a reason & a你我的相识就是缘份 Your my acquaintance is a fate & aDo not forget what to do and where to go you have promised yourself, no matter how difficult and hard it will be. 正在翻译,请等待... & a对行人闯红灯的处罚措施 Punishment measure runs a red light which to the pedestrian & a他们在初中上三年学 正在翻译,请等待... & a在警车里有警察 Has the police in the police vehicle & atake style 31992 , the blue strapless dress. Our designer created this 作为样式31992,蓝色无背带的礼服。 我们的设计师创造了此 & athere are lots of interestingthing things 有许多interestingthing的事 & a怎么就下了阿 Has how gotten down Arab League & a回家前收到的最后一份礼物
& ain this way, A mistake-proofing device or 这样, A差错检验设备或 & aRegardless of when the first true Father's Day occurred, the strongest promoter of the holiday was Mrs. Bruce John Dodd of Spokane, Washington. She thought of the idea for Father's Day while listening to a Mother's Day sermon in 1909.
& a今晚将有一场蓝球赛 Tonight will have a blue sports match & aPeking opera 京剧 & a他也可能在马路边十分认真地读书 He also possibly extremely earnestly studies nearby the street & a自从来到中国后玛丽一直在学汉语 Since arrives China Mary continuously in study Chinese & a怎么不说话?有时间聊会不? How doesn't speak? Has the time to chat does not meet? & a我没有你要的这个 I do not have this which you want & asit
boat 坐在小船 & a随着社会快速的发展 Along with social fast development & aby visual inspection. In sample database 1, there are 由视力检查。 在样品数据库1, & a无聊发呆中 正在翻译,请等待... & aCLARANS are clustering algorithms of different types, they CLARANS使不同的类型成群算法,他们 & aThe cat has a rat. 猫有一只鼠。 & a(accuracy), we use the three synthetic sample databases (准确性),我们使用三个综合性样品数据库 & aThe cat ran at the rat.}

我要回帖

更多关于 武侠人名翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信