I never know what thefantastic futuree brings Please dont go Just say yes...中文是什么意思

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I never know what the future brings Please dont go Just say yes...谢谢&
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我不知道,未来会带来什么.说,你不会离开.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我从来不能知道未来会带给我什么,请不要走,请只回答好
中文翻译是什么意思 你永远不会知道在网络的另一端的我,对于给了我未来的你,我无法说再见。
扫描下载二维码在曼哈顿灰姑娘电影中那个黑人唱的那首歌叫什么?_百度知道
在曼哈顿灰姑娘电影中那个黑人唱的那首歌叫什么?
不是女的唱的,是个男的!
我知道了,那首歌叫fall again
're not for me then why do I dreCause I miss you?Is there any way that I c're so far awayBut I know that this much is trueWe\t know why you\t understandIf I&#92?Is there any way I c&#39?If you&#92, whether it&#92?If I don\Cause I&#39?Is there any way that I c''t wanna run away but I can\t need you then why does your namt wanna run away but I can&#92?If you\'re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this wayIf You\'ll make it throughAnd I hope you are the one I share my life withI don\t wanna run away but I can\&#39?I don\'''''''ll make it throughAnd I hope you are the one I share my life withAnd I wish that you could be the one I die withAnd I\m praying you\re Not The OneIf you\t be with you tonightYou know my heart is by your sideI don&#92, I don\'re not the one then why does my 're the one I build my home withI hope I love you all my lifeI don&#92, I don\''s wrong or rightAnd though I can&#92,I dont understandIf I&#92?If I don\'''t take it ?If you\m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I't need you then why am I crying on my bed?If you are not mine then why does your heart return my callIf you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at allI never know what the future bringsBut I know you\re here with me nowWe\&#39, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath awayAnd I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today\''t understandIf I&#92?\'m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that Im not made for you then why does my heart tell me that Ire not for me then why does this d&#39
采纳率:16%
也想知道啊,很好听,周日晚上看了,怎么都没人知道呢,就想知道了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
曼哈顿灰姑娘的相关知识
等待您来回答Unit5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?-提供留学,移民,理财,培训,美容,整形,高考,外汇,印刷,健康,建材等信息_突袭网
当前位置&:&&&&Unit5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?
热门标签:&
Unit5 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?
来源: 由用户
编辑:王亮
→ adj. &silent
过去进行时
更多精彩 >>>500 - 内部服务器错误。
500 - 内部服务器错误。
您查找的资源存在问题,因而无法显示。}

我要回帖

更多关于 brings 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信