In the school sports meeting,we compete kingin the relay race against Class Six for the champion是什么

英语翻译Last week our school held a sport meet .Everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the winners .In the boy's relay race .Michael ran very fast and our class won first place .Yu ting is good at the long jump and she also won.We're sorry that we did badly in the high jump ,but we're sure we can do better next time .I took part in the boys 400-meter race .I did my best and was the first to cross the finish line .This encourages me a lot .Now I love sports more.I want to be a soccer player.I will do more exercuse every day and I hope some day I'll be able to take part in the Olympic Games.
亚娜wan697
上周我们学校举行运动会.我们班的每个人都感到非常兴奋,因为我们是冠军.在孩子的接力比赛.米迦勒跑得很快,我们班赢得第一名.玉婷擅长跳远和她还赢得.我们很遗憾,我们在跳高比赛中表现不好,但是我们相信我们下次可以做的更好.我参加400米跑的男孩.我做了我最好的是第一个冲过终点线.这鼓励了我很多.现在我爱运动.我想成为一个足球运动员.我会做更多的exercuse每一天,我希望有一天我能参加奥运会.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上周,我们学校举行了一场运动会。我们班的每个人都非常的兴奋,因为我们拿了第一名。在男子接力赛中,迈克跑得非常快并为我们班拿到了第一名。玉婷擅长跳远,她也成功获得了冠军。很遗憾,在跳高项目中我们表现得并不好,但相信下次比赛我们会获得更好的成绩。我参加了男子400米赛跑。我尽了自己的最大努力成功得第一个越过终点线。这给了我很大的鼓舞,如今我更爱运动了。我希望成为一名足球运动员。今后我会每天做...
上一个星期我们学校举行了运动会。我们班上每个人都很高兴因为我们班是冠军。在男子接力中,米歇尔跑得很快,我们班也得了冠军。玉婷擅长跳远并获胜。我们都很遗憾我们没在跳高方面做得很好,但我们会在下次做好。我参加了男子400米,我发挥出最佳水平并第一个冲过终点线。这个我很大鼓励。现在我更爱运动了。我想当足球运动员。我会每天锻炼,我希望我能参加奥运会。...
我们学校上周举行运动会。我们班的每个人都感到非常兴奋,因为我们获得了冠军。在接力比赛中。米迦勒跑得很快,最终我们班赢得第一名。玉婷擅长跳远,所以她依然赢了。但是我们很遗憾,因为我们在跳高比赛中表现不好,但是我们相信我们下次可以做的更好。我参加了男子400米跑。我进我的最大力量,并且我也第一个冲过了终点。这鼓励了我很多。现在我爱运动。我想成为一个足球运动员。每一天我都会做更多的运动,我希望...
上周我们的学校保持的一个运动会。我们班每个人感到非常激动因为我们是胜利者。在男子接力赛中,Michael 跑的很快,我们班取得了第一名。俞婷擅长跳远,她也取得了胜利。很遗憾我们在跳高中做的很悲剧,但是我们相信下次我们会做的更好。我参加了男子400米接力,尽我所能,我第一个过终点线。这让我大受鼓舞。现在我更喜欢运动了。我想成为一个足球运动员。我将每天勤加练习(原文该单词拼错了),希望有一天...
上个星期,我们学校举行了一次运动会。我们班荣获冠军,为此大家都很高兴。在男子接力赛中,麦克一路飞奔,最终我们班获得了第一名。余婷很擅长跳远并且也在赢得了跳远项目的冠军。但对于在跳高项目中我们的表现稍差,大家都觉得很遗憾,不过我们坚信下一次运动会我们会发挥的更好。我参加了男子400米长跑。我拼尽全力,最终成为第一个冲过终点线的选手。这给予了我莫大的鼓励。现在我更加的热爱运动。我梦想成为一名...
上周,我们学校举行了一场运动会。我们班的每个人都感到非常兴奋,因为我们是赢家。在孩子们的接力赛中,迈克尔跑得非常快,并且我们班赢得了第一名。玉婷擅长于跳远,并且她完全可以赢得比赛。但遗憾的是,我们在跳远比赛中的表现并不好。但我们相信,我们下一次会做得更好。我参加了男子400米赛跑。我尽了我最大的努力成功的到了第一名的荣耀。这给了我很大的鼓舞。现在,我更喜爱运动了。我希望我能成为一名足球运...
扫描下载二维码A sports meeting 英文作文初中生作文,100--200字左右.不要“Yesterday our grade held a sports meeting.We have six classes in our grade.All the classes did very well。In the Boys' 100-metre race,I.Jn I.in from Class 2 won the first.At first,Zhang Lin from our class and I.in %ao from Class 1 were neck and neck.Lin Lin fell behind,but,finally he tried his best and came out first。In the Girls' 100-metre race,Mei Mei ran the fastest,and Zhang Fang from Class 4 and Li Ming from Class 5 were both fell behind.But they tried their best,and that was enough。In the High Jump,when Jin Ling jumped 1.80 metres high,all the classes stood up and cried,"Well done!Congratulations!" But Liu Tao from our class also did very well,he jumped 1.71 metres high and Chen Hao,1.56 metres high。In the Long Jump,Zhang Ming from Class 2 was the top.He jumped 7.78 metres long.Zhou Ping and Gao Lin from Class 4 and Class 6 were both very good。Finally,our class won the second.We were all very happy。” 最好多给几篇,
Every year,we have Sports Meeting.It is one of the biggest activities for us.Now it is coming soon.Everyone is getting ready for this.Sports Meeting is interesting and exciting.I like it very much.There are many matches.I never joined the matches until last year.Last year ,I went to join one thousand and five hundred metre race.It is too long for me to run it fast.So I am the last one of that group.This year ,I am going to join eight hundred metre race.It is shorter than last year but it is more difficult.Everybody in this race will run faster,but if I run fast I can not get the destination.Because it is too tired for me to finish it.On the afternoon of November 18,we had the opening ceremony of the Fourth Dongzhou Middle School Sports Festival.Each class gave a wonderful performance.The next day,we had an exciting sports meeting.Many players were in it.All the others just watched them.Some were busy writing articles about it.The boys and girls 1500 metres races were the most exciting games.The relay races were exciting,too.Everyone cheered for the competitions.They did their best.When they scored for their own class,everyone was so excited that they jumped to their feet.The sports meeting didn’t end until four in the afternoon.We were tired but we were so happy.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
初中作文100-200 没有这么恐怖吧
我初三年最多才叫写80个字吧
扫描下载二维码英语短文改错,The most exciting event in this week was the sports meet on Tuesday.I took part in the boy's 400-Meter relay race,in it there were four teams competing.I was a third to run in my team.At the very beginning,our team's first runner fel behind the others three teams.Then our team's second runner catches up with one of them.When I started to run,I ran as faster as I could hope to change the situation,but it was no use.We got the third place when the race ended,we still thought we were the winners because we have tried our best.
你要自己写,才能好好学习
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一行was改成is。第四行competing改成compete. A third one改为the third one.倒数第五行faster改为fast.winners去掉s
sport&meet&改& sports&meetingthe&boy's&400-Meter&relay&race&改& the&men's&400-meter&relay...
The most exciting event (去掉in) this week was the sports meet on Tuesday. I took part in the (boy's改成boys') 400-Meter relay race,in (it改成which) there were four teams competing. I was (a改成the) third to ...
扫描下载二维码陆城中学九年级英语中考冲刺卷4_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
陆城中学九年级英语中考冲刺卷4
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Unit 1 Playing Sports Topic 3 The school sports meet is coming 课件_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!