the school life 对话is...

My name is Henry I in the hilltown school my Monday-week classes I do exercise every day and eat lots of vegetables and fruits I have twice a year holidays I average twice a week your network this is my life?
参考译文1:我的名字是亨利在hilltown学校我我星期一停课一星期,我每天坚持锻炼,吃大量蔬菜和水果我有每年两次的假期,我平均每周两次你的网络,这是我的生命吗?参考译文2:我的名字是亨利 · 希尔敦在学校我周一周班我做每天锻炼身体,吃大量的蔬菜和水果,我有两次我平均一周两次年假期你网络这是我的生活吗?参考译文3:我的名字是亨利 · 希尔敦在学校我周一周班我做每天锻炼身体,吃大量的蔬菜和水果,我有两次我平均一周两次年假期你网络这是我的生活吗?参考译文4:我的名字是唐英年我在学校我hilltown星期一周班我并行使每天要吃很多的蔬菜和水果,我曾两次一年假期我平均每周两次您的网络这是我的生命?语义参照:工程稽核送付,见附件 &
Works sent to pay for the audit, see annexAuftr?ge &
命令so has my sister & 所以,我妹妹handsetting and second stop &
闹和第二站它是西方的梁祝 &
It is a Western Liang他是一个很出色的明星 & 正在翻译,请等待...She would like to visit Vietnam on Sep 18 or 19. But she couldn't find a tourist group. & 她希望 9 月 18 或 19 访问越南。但她无法找到旅游集团。Size (mm) Qty (Pcs) Min. Length (mm) Min. Length (RFT) Size (mm) Qty (Pcs) Min. Length (mm) Min. Length (RFT) & 尺寸 (mm) 数量 (Pc) 最小长度 (毫米) 最小长度 (RFT) 尺寸 (mm) 数量 (Pc) 最小长度 (毫米) 最小长度 (RFT)thank you for your time & 谢谢你的时间Lotus out of the mud without dye & 出的染料无泥荷花and the proposed rectification measures for the engineer's review &
拟议的修正措施,为工程师的审查关于手机聊天软件的调查问卷 &
正在翻译,请等待...相信我 就一次! & I believe that I am one!板號 & Board, r.speak not read & 说话不读希望得到你们的帮助 & would like to receive your helpplease my salt to noodles some add & 请我盐面条有些添加到你在我心里永远都是那么的美丽 & You are in my heart and always will be so beautiful我是一个美国的外国学生,更多的照顾 &
I am a United States of foreign students, more care我整个假期一直呆在家 &
I have to stay at home throughout the holiday结束啦 & The end of我真心的希望这个月能够达到我的心愿。。。宝贝儿 &
I really hope this month to achieve my wish. . . Baby childRemember your unswear &
记住你的unswearI will love with my whole life, you will always be the only one & 我会用我的整个生活爱,你将永远是唯一一个是啊 我18岁 & Yes ah I am 18 years old凌晨三点钟 & 3:00 am所以必须要很优秀才行 &
So you must have to be very good if我喜欢张瑟 & 張 Se を気にします。在包装箱上应注明材料名称,牌号,规格,数量及本船编号 & Materials should be specified on the package name, brand, specifications, quantity and the vessel number其实你并不在乎我的存在。 & In fact, you do not care about my existence.where is tom? he is in the garden. & 汤姆在哪里?他在花园里。don't get much writing practice &
没有得到太多的写作实践挣做第一 &
Earned the first to do战火不灭 & Eternal war有时我吃完饭在公园里散步 &
Sometimes I finish eating a walk in the park??? ?? ? ?? ??? & 我就做最佳玩世不恭奖provide EU purchase request and supporting documents to prove why they need over 200 units. & 提供欧盟采购请求和证明文件,证明他们为什么需要超过 200 个单位。我正在学英语.所以还有很多英语都不会讲 & I'm learning English. so there were a lot of English speaking素材库 & Material libraryIs loving you for a lifetime &
你一生的爱BSB: 013 284 & BSB: 013 284我们现在应该做的是尽我们最大努力尽快把这个计划付诸实施 & We should do now is to use our best efforts as soon as possible the plan into practiceHappy Day &
快乐的一天翻译公司生物学 & Human biology你们大家还好吗?我想你们了 & You all right? I think you had中国已采取措施应对环境问题 & China has taken measures to address environmental problemsi want someone show me islam is good & 我希望有人表明我伊斯兰教是良好我期待结婚,结婚后应该可以有翻译公司了吧。 &
I look forward to marry, should be able to have sex after her marriage to love it.是以太阳为中心,和所有受到太阳引力约束的天体的集合体 & The sun was at the center, and all affected by the sun gravitational bound clusters of the celestial bodiesSANGRIA & 桑格利亚我流鼻涕还不停的咳嗽 & I runny noses also kept coughing有一个健康的生活方式是很重要的 & A healthy lifestyles is importantremove and reinsert key & 删除和取出关键这么年轻漂亮 & So young and beautifulsounds ambience & 正在翻译,请等待...抗磷酸丙糖异构酶抗体可与神经元相关蛋白结合引起神经元凋亡,并通过激活补体和巨噬细胞引起神经元和轴突变性,可能导致NPSLE发病。 & Anti-triosephosphate isomerase antibodies associated with neuronal proteins cause neuronal apoptosis through activation of complement and macrophages cause neuronal and axonal degeneration may lead to NPSLE disease.你有什么想法呢? & What do you think?She doesn't know how to do with the letter & 她不知道如何处理这封信fatal error detected unable to continue & 致命的错误检测无法继续gain 60000 points &
获得 60000 点I'mbusy & 我'mbusy最近查询: &
How friends did not sound & 不少某些 & 松树 & 瞄准 &
校园合作 & Responsible for our guests reception, registration, guidance, & 你有资格的新西兰公民吗? &
预计我的存款 & 来了一只猫 & Monitoring serum creatinine average distribution lowered the overall trend clearly & 这条河里的水是横穿太快。 & 通知行 & 在贫穷中挣扎过的中国父母,一直在为物质生活而奋斗。他们期待着自己创造的物质生活能够给唯一的孩子带来幸福。新一代的独生子女几乎得到整个家庭的特殊关照,基本上是衣食无忧的。初中英语辅导仁爱版七年级英语下册《My school life is very interesting》教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
3页1下载券15页免费5页免费2页免费7页免费 5页免费4页免费2页免费4页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢18页3下载券2页免费11页7下载券3页1下载券13页1下载券
初中英语辅导仁爱版七年级英语下册《My school life is very interesting》教案|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2Unit5 Topic3 My school life is very interesting94
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2Unit5 Topic3 My school life is very interesting94
仁爱版七年级(下)英语Topic3,Unit5教;(检测时间:45分钟满分100分);Class:Name:Marks:;I.单项选择;(underthetree.;A.dancesB.runsC.readingD;()2.―domorningclassesbeg;―At8:00o’clock.;A.WhichB.HowsoonC.Whatti;()3.―i
仁爱版七年级(下)英语Topic 3,Unit 5教学检测题(检测时间:45分钟 满分100分)Class:
Marks:I. 单项选择。(15分)(
under the tree.A. dances B. runs C. reading D. is reading a book(
do morning classes begin?―
At 8:00 o’clock.A. Which B. How soon C. What time D. How long(
is “Lucky 52” shown on CCTV?―
Every week.A. How long B. How often C. How many times D. How soon(
) 4. My friend, Tina, likes . She often goes swimming after school.A. music B. painting C. dancing D. sports(
) 5. ― Thanks a lot for helping me.―A. You are welcome. B. It doesn’t matter.C. No, thank you.
D. It’s kind of you.(
is your favorite sportsman?―
Liu Xiang.A. How B. When C. Who D. Which(
) 7. ― Tom, it’s getting cold.take a jacket with you?― All right, Mom.A. Why not B. What about C. Would you like D. You have to(
he go to work?―
By bus.A. What is B. Where is C. How is D. How does(
sheep do you have?―
About thirty.A. How many B. How much C. How old D. How long(
me a photoof
A. hers B. her C. her D. hersII. 完形填空。(15分)My name is Philip. Now I live in China. Sunday my father often
meto the movies(电影). My favorite movies movies. My father likes, too. Many young like this kind of movies,
they’re exciting. Mygood
friend, Jim, likes swimming best. I like swimming best, too. Weswimming is very interesting.仁爱版英语七年级下册Unit5 Topic1测试题 第 1 页 [共 4 页]school, I like playing basketball with my classmates on the playground. Inmy spare time, I often draw
with my good friends in the park.(
) 1. A. In B. At C. About D. On(
) 2. A. takes B. take C. is taking D. taking(
) 3. A. is B. are C. be D. am(
) 4. A. they B. their C. them D. theirs(
) 5. A. man B. woman C. girl D. people(
) 6. A. and B. but C. or D. because(
) 7. A. a B. an C. / D. the(
) 8. A. want B. think C. finish D. like(
) 9. A. After B. Before C. When D. While(
) 10. A. picture B. pictures C. a picture D. the pictureIII. 阅读理解。根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(20分)ADear Henry,How are you? I’m writing to you in my school. It’s a middle school. Our school isvery nice. There are about 2000 students and 150 teachers in our school. There arethree grades and in each grade there are ten classes. I’m in Class Two, Grade Seven. Igo to school from Monday to Friday. There are five classes in the morning and two inthe afternoon. We play games every afternoon after class. I like playing soccer verymuch. I often play it with my classmates.I have three good friends. One of them is Li Lei. He is a Chinese boy. He often helpsme with my Chinese. I help him study English. The others are twins. They are Lucyand Lily. They come from England. We often sing and dance together. We are veryhappy!Please write soon.Yours,Ben(
) 1. Where is Ben writing to Henry?A. At home.
B. In his school.C. On the playground. D. Under the tree.(
) 2. How many good friends does Ben have?A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.(
) 3. How many classes are there in his school?A. Ten. B. Twenty. C. Fifteen. D. Thirty.(
) 4. How many classes does Ben have a day?A. Four. B. Two. C. Five. D. Seven.(
) 5. Which is right?A. The twins are English. B. Li Lei is a Japanese.C. Ben has classes on Saturday. D. Ben doesn’t know Li Lei or the twins.仁爱版英语七年级下册Unit5 Topic1测试题 第 2 页 [共 4 页]BTom: What’s the time?Jim: Let me see. Oh, it’s five twenty. It’s time to go home.Tom: But I must find Kate. Look at this! It’s a nice toy boat. It’s Kate’s. I find it underBill’s chair. I must give her the toy boat. Where’s Kate, do you know?Jim: I think she’s in Mrs. Wang’s room.Tom: Let’s go and find her.Jim: OK.(In Mrs. Wang’s room)Tom: Hi, Kate. Is this your toy boat?Kate: Let me see. Oh, yes. It’s mine.Tom: Here you are. You must look after your things.Kate: Thank you very much.Tom: Not at all.(
) 6. The toy boat is
.A. Jim’s B. Tom’s C. Kate’s D. Bill’s(
) 7. The toy boat is
.A. new B. nice C. brown D. old but nice(
) 8. Who finds the toy boat?A. Tom. B. Jim. C. Kate. D. Bill.(
) 9. The toy boat is
.A. under the teacher’s desk B. under Bill’s deskC. in Mrs. Wang’s room D. under Bill’s chair(
) 10. Where’s Kate?A. She’s in the classroom. B. She’s in Mrs. Wang’s room.C. She’s at home.
D. She’s in the room.IV. 句型转换。(15分)1. Thank you. You help me with my Chinese.(变为同义句)Thank you (对划线部分提问)math lessons do you have on Monday?3. My father has a short break after lunch.(变为否定句)My father a short break after lunch.文化).(对划线部分提问)you want to live in China?(对划线部分提问)is school over? VI. 综合填空。根据短文及首字母提示填单词。(10分)仁爱版英语七年级下册Unit5 Topic1测试题 第 3 页 [共 4 页]Dear teacher,I’m a student in Grade Seven. I like our school n
School Times. It has SchoolNews, Famous People in School, Sports, My Favorite Music and so on. I love readingthem very much. I can l
English from them, too. Science Today is my favorite.It’s very u
. I think our school newspaper is wonderful.Thank you f
your hard work.Best w
5.VII. 书面表达。(15分)你的学校生活怎么样?请结合提示词以 “My School Life” 为题写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍你的学校生活。提示词:interesting, subject, favorite, friend, playground, outdoor, activity, libraryMy School Life_____________________________________________________________________________Unit 5
Topic 3I.1~5 DCBDA
6~10 CADABII.1~5 DABCD 6~10 DCBABIII.1~5 BCDDA 6~10 CBADBIV.1. for helping
2. How many
3. doesn’t have 4. Why do 5. What timeV. 1~5 BEDACVI. 1. newspaper 2. learn
5. wishesVII.My School LifeMy school life is very interesting. We begin our classes at 8 o’clock in the morning. Ihave four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. We study Chinese, math,English, history and some other subjects. My favorite subject is history. It’s easy andinteresting. I often talk about it with my classmates. They are friendly to me. Afterschool we do outdoor activities on the playground or read books in the library. I likemy school life a lot. 仁爱版英语七年级下册Unit5 Topic1测试题 第 4 页 [共 4 页]包含各类专业文献、文学作品欣赏、幼儿教育、小学教育、高等教育、中学教育、应用写作文书、专业论文、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、2Unit5 Topic3 My school life is very interesting94等内容。
  【】 
您可在本站搜索以下内容:
  2Units Topic3 My school ... Unit 3 Going places 3Units Topic3 My ... 1Units Topic3 My school life is very interesting 隐藏&& Unit s Topic ...
  3Units Topic3 My school life is very interesting_法律资料_人文社科_专业... 2Units Topic3 My schoo... 3Unit3 Getting togethe...1/2 相关文档推荐...
  Unit s Topic 3 My school life is very interesting_英语_初中教育_教育... 2Units Topic3 My schoo... 暂无评价 4页 免费 Topic 3 My school ......
  初中英语七年级Unit s Topic 3 My school life is very interesting知识点... 2Units Topic3 My schoo... 暂无评价 4页 免费 仁爱英语七年级Unit s .....
q  Topic3 My school life ... 暂无评价 3页 免费 2Units Topic3 My schoo....17、interesting: The film is very interesting. 18、difficult: English is ...
 Units Topic 3 My school life is very interesting. Section A Ⅰ. Aims and demands 1. (1)Learn days of the week: Wednesday, Monday, Tuesday, ...
 广东省河源市中英文实验学校七年级英语下册 Units Topic3 My school life is very interesting Section C 日日清 人教新目标版【日日清检测过关】1、用时:1s ...
  My school life is very interesting_法律资料_人文社科_专业资料。A teaching... Topic 3 My school ... 2页 免费 2Units Topic3 My schoo... 暂无评价...
赞助商链接
别人正在看什么?
赞助商链接}

我要回帖

更多关于 school life 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信