推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您要查找的是不是:
音节划分:fledg?ling
低频词,记不记随你啦!
['fled?l??]
['fl?d?l??]
(刚学会飞的)幼鸟;
无经验的人;
刚开始的;
大家都在背:
1. The news for fledgling network CW was much better.
发展迅速的CW电视网情况则好得多.
来自互联网
2. It can become a 4 - 3 - 3 to accommodate the fledgling Theo Walcott.
当年轻的沃尔科特上场时,阵型可以变成4-3-3.
来自互联网
3. He was chosen in 1996 begin training for China's fledgling space programme.
1996年,他被选中,开始为中国刚起步的太空计划进行培训.
来自互联网
4. Within its first year the Society's fledgling National Geographic Magazine began publication.
在学会处成立的第一年,国家地理杂志开始发行.
来自互联网
5. Its very success, however, exposes some serious flaws in a fledgling market.
但清华的成功也暴露了这个新市场上的一些严重缺陷.
来自互联网
刚长羽毛的小鸟;刚学飞的幼鸟 A fledgling is a young bird that has its feathers and is learning to fly.&
新手的;(组织或系统)新建的,没有经验的 You use fledgling to describe a person, organization, or system that is new or without experience.&
【搭配模式】:ADJ n
...the sound practical advice he gave to fledgling writers.
他给初出茅庐的作家提出的可靠实用的建议
...Russia's fledgling democracy.
俄罗斯新兴的民主
1. (刚学会飞的)幼鸟
Now both mother and fledglings are doing fine.
现在母鸟和幼鸟都活得很好。
2. 无经验的人
1. any new participant in some activity
2. young bird that has just fledged or become capable of flying
1. of a young bird just having acquired
"a fledgling robin"
"a fledgling enterprise"
"a fledgling skier"
"an unfledged lawyer"
1.初学飞行员
1.离巢幼鸟
2.从出巢到独立生活这一发育阶段,常需成鸟喂食的鸟。
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:2011届高考英语第一轮闯关复习题及参考答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011届高考英语第一轮闯关复习题及参考答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2011届高考英语第一轮闯关复习题及参考答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
&闯关式训练板块&基础过关&Ⅰ.词语运用&用所给词或短语的适当形式填空。settle burst into apply for in a row make for send in a world of in a series in exchange for be up against&1. At this terrible news, the mother from Seoul ______ tears.&2. Their faces suggest that the argument _______.&3. Those who want to ______ the opportunity to go to Singapore sign your names here.&4. There’s _______ difference between liking someone and loving someone.&5. Inflation has fallen for the third month_______ .&6. Have you read the latest articles ______ on the nature of modern society.&7. Constant arguing doesn’t _______ a happy marriage.&8. Have you _______your application yet?&9. After the decline in demand, the company is ______ some problems.&10. Some experts advised that we should give more Chinese lessons_______ English lessons.&答案:1.burst into 2.has been settled3.apply for 4.a world of 5.in a row 6.in a &series 7.make for 8.sent in& 9.in exchange for 10.up against&Ⅱ.单项填空&从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。&11. It was with great surprise_______ he received the news that his car was stolen.&A. because   &&&&B. which   &C. since   &&&&D. that&答案:D&解析:本句考查强调句型,强调伴随状语“with great surprise”。&12. It is generally considered unwise to give a child_______ he or she wants.&A. however&&&&&B. whatever&C. whichever&&&&&D. whomever&答案:B&解析:whatever引导名词性从句,作give的宾语。&13. We have no doubt ________ Mr White will turn up tonight.&A. if&&&&&&&B. what&C. that&&&&&&D. whether&答案:C&解析:注意当doubt用于否定句或疑问句时,后面从句常由that引导,而当doubt用于肯定句时,常用whether或 if引导。如:I doubt whether he will come.&14. It was because of bad weather_______ the football match had to be put off.&A. so&&B. so that&&&C. why&&&&D. that&答案:D&解析:强调句型,强调原因状语。&15. After a long walk, the little boy got home at last, _______.&A. tiredly and hungry&&&B. tiring and hungry&C. tired and hungrily&&&D. tired and hungry&答案:D&解析:考查形容词作伴随状语。&16. ________ whether they are right or wrong.&A. Judging from&&&&B. Judging&C. Judge&&&&&&D. Judged from&答案:C&解析:注意此句应为祈使句。如选A则原句结构不完整。&17. Do you have any more letters_______ ? Or shall I do something else?&A. to type&&&&&&B. typed&C. to be typed&&&&&D. typing&答案:C&解析:本题考查不定式的主动式与被动式的区别。Do you have something to say?句子主语you与不定式动词say与不定式修饰词something构成逻辑上的主、谓、宾关系。所以不定式用主动形式。而本句的后半句“Or shall I do something else?”意为:“如果你没有信要我打的话,还需要我做其他事吗?”即type的动作不是由句子主语you发出的。所以不定式用被动式。&18.―May I take the seat next to you, sir, if it is free?&―______.&A. Sure, with please&&&B. Oh, please yourself&C. Well, never mind&&&D. Yes, help yourself&答案:B&解析:please yourself表示“请自便”,help yourself (to sth.)表示“自己拿/吃……”。&19. Give me a cigarette, please. I have _______ out of them.&A. used&&&B. made&&C. given&&&D. run&答案:D&解析:run out of “用完”,give out也可表“用完,耗尽”,但为不及物动词词组。&20. The sound of cheering and singing _______ away in the distance.&A. disappeared&&&&&B. faded&C. went&&&&&&D. left&答案:B&解析:fade away“变暗淡,变微弱”,disappear表“消失”,不与away连用。&21. Russian is as familiar_______ him as Chinese.&A. with&&&B. by&&C. to&&&&D. for&答案:C&解析:有关familiar的词组有sb. be familiar with sth.;sth. be familiar to sb.。&22. I’m sure that he will_______ be to see you again.&A. delight&&&&&&B. delightful&C. delighted&&&&&D. delighting&答案:C&解析:delighted“高兴的”,delightful“令人高兴的、愉悦的”。&23. So far as I am_______ , I don’t object to the plan.&A. concerned&&&&&B. related&C. involved&&&&&D. known&答案:A&解析:so/as far as sb. be concerned表示“就某人来说……”。&24. When the famous scientist finished his lecture, the audience burst ________ thunderous applause.&A. out&&&B. into&&C. forth&&&D. upon&答案:B&解析:burst out doing或burst into sth.表示“突然爆发……”。&25. However______ , it will be worth it.&A. much the watch will cost&B. much the watch costs&C. the watch will cost much&D. the watch costs much&答案:B&解析:此处however引导状语从句,相当于no matter how,修饰后面的much。另外,从句中用一般现在时表示将来。&26. At last, he gave up his work, _______ he had made little progress.&A. which&&&&&&B. that&C. in which&&&&&D. where&答案:C&解析:从句中用到了词组make progress in sth.所以关系代词前要加介词。&27. In front of the grass stands a board that _______ “Keep off the grass”.&A. reads&&&&&&B. is read&C. read&&&&&&D. is reading&答案:A&解析:read表示“(告示牌、标志物等)写着……;可读作……”,为不及物动词。&28.―I didn’t join them because they had praised me.&―_______&A. I think you did right.&B. Then why did you do that?&C. You should have done that.&D. It’s hard to please you.&答案:B&解析:注意原句句意应为“我加入他们并不是因为他们表扬了我”。如能正确理解此意,则答案并不难选。&29. He was a strict but good captain, ______ usually took care of the sailors on his ship.&A. one&&&B. he&& C. one who&&&D. he who&答案:C&解析:one who=a captain who。&30. The thought came to him_______ he had no time to prepare for the coming exam.&A. which&&&&&& B. because&C. if&&&&&&& D. that&答案:D&解析:此处考查同位语从句的用法。that从句引导thought的同位语,而且该从句被放于句末以保持句子结构平衡。&Ⅲ.单句改错&31. They all went to see the film, containing some English teachers.&32. Poor like they are, they are working harder.&33. We all admire Helen Keller for her hard struggle for the darkness as well as some difficulties.&34. A special record was set down in 1977 and he was welcomed by his people.&35. He managed to persuade her to go for a walk with him, but he failed. &36. This is something you don’t think you can do it.&37. I was so amazing at the news that I could not say a word at the moment.&38. It is a fun to have a dinner with you.&39. We were all delight to receive your letter.&40. The name of the book is concerned children.&答案: 31.containing→including 32.like→as 33.第二个for→against 34.去掉down &35.managed→tried 36.去掉it 37.amazing→amazed 38.去掉第一个a&39.delight→delighted 40. concerned→concerning&综合提升& &Ⅳ.完形填空&阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。&It was the night before the composition was due. As I looked at the list of topics(题目), “The Art of Eating Spaghetti (意大利面条) ” caught my eye. The word “spaghetti” brought back the 41of an evening at Uncle Alien’s in Belleville42 all of us were seated around the table and Aunt Pat 43spaghetti for supper. Spaghetti was an exotic(外来的) treat in 44 days. Never had I eaten spaghetti, and45of the grown-ups had enough experience to be46 it. What laughing47we had about the48  respectable method for moving spaghetti from plate to mouth.49 ,I wanted to write about that, but I wanted to50it down simply for my own51,not for Mr Fleagle, my composition teacher.52 ,I would write something else.&When I finished it the night was half gone and there was no 53 left to write a proper composition for Mr Fleagle. There was no choice next morning but to54 my work. Two days passed before Mr Fleagle returned the  55 papers. He said, “Now, class, I want to read you a composition,” The Art of Eating Spaghetti.&My words! He was reading my words out56 to the whole class. 57 laughed, then the whole class was laughing with open-hearted enjoyment. I did my best not to show58, but what I was feeling was pure happiness, 59my words had the power to make people60.&41. A. memory&&&&&&&B. thought&& C. knowledge&&&&&&D. experience &42. A. when&&&B. where&&&C. since&&&&&D. after &43. A. cooked&&&B. served&&&C. got&&&&&D. made &44. A. their&&&B. past&&&C. last&&&&&D. those &45. A. none&&&B. one&&&C. earns&&&&&D. neither &46. A. careful about&&&&&&B. good at&& C. fond of&&&&&&&D. interested in&47. A. speeches&&&&&&B. lessons&& C. sayings&&&&&&&D. arguments&48. A. nearly&&&B. naturally&&C. officially&&&&D. socially&49. A. Especially&&&&&&B. Probably&& C. Suddenly&&&&&&&D. Fortunately&50. A. settle&&&B. put&&&C. bite&&&&&D. let &51. A. work&&&B. story&&&C. luck&&&&&D. joy&52. A. However&&&&&&B. Therefore&& C. As for him&&&&&&D. Except that&53. A. time&&&&& B. excuse&&&C. way&&&&&&&&&& D. idea &54. A. give up&&&B. continue&&C. hand in&&&&D. delay &55. A. written&&&&&&&B. graded&& C. collected&&&&&&&D. calmly&56. A. loud&&&B. fast&&&C. publicly&&&&D. calmly &57. A. People&&&&&&&B. Nobody&& C. Somebody&&&&&&D. I &58. A. shock&&&B. wonder&&C. worry&&&&&D. pleasure &59. A. if&&&&B. for&&&C. while&&&&&D. although &60. A. excited&&&B. satisfied&&C. think&&&&&D. laugh &参考答案:文章大意:本文讲述了一个小。老师让写,我因为想起了吃意大利面条的趣事,就写了下来,阴差阳错竟被老师当范文在班上朗读了。这说明有些记忆虽然微不足道,但它的美好是永不褪色的,给别人带来欢乐。&41.答案:A&解析:表示“使我想起了,回忆起了……”。&42.答案:A&解析:考查when引导的定语从句,修饰 an evening。&43.答案:B&解析:serve表示“端出,上菜”,cook仅指“煮”,make指“制作”。&44.答案:D&解析:句意为“在那时,意大利面条并不是家常食物,而多用于招待客人”。&45.答案:A&解析:进一步补充说明前句。“我没吃过,而大人们由于难得吃,也没有人对吃意大利面条很精通,很了解。”&46.答案:B&解析:由排除法可知。&47.答案:D&解析:还原应为“have laughing arguments about...”。&48.答案:D&解析:由于人们对吃面条不精通,所以就如何把面条从盘中送入口中才是符合社会习惯的文雅吃法进行了很多可笑的争论。&49.答案:C&解析:表示“突然”,A、B、D三项不合题意。&50.答案:B&解析:put down此处为“记下,写下”,settle down为“定居”之意。&51.答案:D&解析:根据后文“not for...”,我之所以想写下这个,并不是因为要向老师交差,而是因为它勾起了我的美好回忆,给我带来了欢乐。&52.答案:C&解析:“至于老师那边”,“I would write something else.”。&53.答案:A&解析:时间不够了。&54.答案:C&解析:老师交代的没来得及写,自然只好把写好的那篇当作业交上去。&55.答案:B&解析:grade作动词,意为“评分,打分数”,the graded papers指“评好分的”。&56.答案:A&解析:loud大声地(朗读),其余不合句意。&57.答案:C&解析:听了我的作文,“有的人”笑了。&58.答案:D&解析:我的作文被作为范文朗读,自然很高兴。与后文的happiness呼应。&59.答案:B&解析:从句子结构判断,其后为for引导的原因状语从句。&60.答案:D&解析:与前文呼应。有人笑是因为他的作文很好玩,而并不是听过之后觉得兴奋(excited)。&Ⅴ.阅读理解&阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。&My teenager son Karl became withdrawn after his father died. As a single parent, I tried to do my best to talk to him. But the more I tried, the more he pulled away. When his report card arrived during his junior year, it said that he had been absent 95 times from classes and had six falling grades for the year. At this rate he would never graduate. I sent him to the school adviser, and I even begged him. Nothing worked. &One night I felt so powerless that I got down on my knees and pleaded for help. “Please God, I can’t do anything more for my son. I’m at the end of my rope. I’m giving the whole thing up to you.”&I was at work when I got a phone call. A man introduced himself as the headmaster. “I want to talk to you about Karl’s absences.” Before he could say another word, I choked up and all my disappointment and sadness over Karl came pouring out into the ears of this stranger. “I love my son but I just don’t know what to do. I’ve tried everything to get Karl to go back to school and nothing has worked. It’s out of my hands.” For a moment there was silence on the other end of the line. The headmaster seriously said, “Thank you for your time”, and hung up.&Karl’s next report card showed a marked improvement in his grades. Finally, he even made the honor roll. In his fourth year, I attended a parent-teacher meeting with Karl. I noticed that his teachers were astonished at the way he had turned himself around. On our way home, he said, “Mum, remember that call from the headmaster last year?” I nodded. “That was me. I thought I’d play a joke but when I heard what you said, it really hit me how much I was hurting you. That’s when I knew I had to make you proud. ”&61. By saying “Karl became withdrawn”, the author means that the boy changed entirely and_______. &A. preferred to stay alone at home&B. lost interest in his studies &C. refused to talk to others&D. began to dislike his mother&62. There was silence on the other end of the line because_______.&A. the speaker was too moved to say anything to the mother &B. the speaker waited for the mother to finish speaking &C. the speaker didn’t want the mother to recognize his voice &D. the speaker was unable to interrupt the mother&63. The sentence “...he even made the honor roll” means that “______”.&A. he was even on the list to be praised at the parent-teacher meeting &B. he was even on the list of students who made progress in grades &C. he was even on the list of students who had turned themselves around &D. he was even on the list of the best students at school&64. What is the main idea of this passage?&A. Children in single-parent families often have mental problems.&B. Mother’s love plays an important role in teenagers’ life.&C. Being understood by parents is very important to teenagers.&D. School education doesn’t work without full support from parents.&参考答案:文章大意:本文讲述了一个单亲妈妈如何在无意之中用真心感动了徘徊在堕落的边缘并自我封闭的儿子,并促使他有了前进的动力而成长为优秀少年。文章结尾是出乎意料的,谁也不会想到是儿子假扮老师打的电话,而这个电话的意义是深远的。它突出了一个永恒的主题:母爱是伟大的。&61.答案:C&解析:根据后文“I tried to do my best to talk to him. But the more I tried, the more he pulled away.”可知他不愿与人沟通,性格变得内向孤僻。&62.答案:A&解析:根据文章最后一段可知,实际上那电话是Karl打的,他就是因为听到妈妈所说的话受到强烈震撼才奋起的。&63.答案:D&解析:由排除法可得。make the honor roll意为“上了优等生名单”。&64.答案:B&解析:本文重点就在于描述母爱使孩子发生了巨大转变。&Ⅵ.书面表达&假定你陪同一位美国朋友去游览长城。请你根据下列提示向他介绍一下长城的历史和现状。&1.长城是世界奇观之一,汉语常叫做“万里长城”,长6000千米,宽4~5米,高6~7米。&2.始建于春秋战国时期,公元前221年,秦始皇令人把城墙连接起来。后来,长城不时得到扩建重修。以前的修建工作是用完成的,由于工作条件恶劣,成千上万人死在这里,埋在这里。&3.新中国成立以来,对长城进行了大量的修缮工作。&参考答案:&The Great Wall, which is called in Chinese “The Ten-Thousand-Li Great Wall”, is more than 6000 kilometres, four to five metres wide and six to seven metres high. It is one of the wonders of the world.&The first part of the Great Wall was built during the Spring and Autumn Period. In 221 B.C., Emperor Qin Shihuang had all the walls joined up. Since then, it has often been added to, rebuilt and repaired. All the work had to be done by hand. Because of bad conditions, thousands of people who worked on the wall died and were buried under the wall.&Since the People’s Republic of China was founded, much work has been done on the wall, and the Great Wall has taken on a new look.
&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 degraded 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信